按摩常用英语一百句
温柔似野鬼°
661次浏览
2020年07月28日 16:46
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
君子群而不党-洼怎么读
(1) What is bothering you ?/What is your trouble?
您哪儿不舒服?
(2) I often have headaches.
我常常头痛。
(3) What are the symptoms?
您有什么症状?
(4) Sometimes my head is giddy. I feel dizzy.
我有时头晕,我觉得头晕。
(5) Where are the pains?
您哪儿痛?
(6) I often have back pain.
我常常背痛。
(7) Are there any other symptoms?
还有其它症状吗?
(8) I often suffer from lower back pain.
我常常腰痛。
(9) How long have you been ill?
您病了多久了?
(10) There is something wrong with my headache.
我头痛,一定出了些毛病。
(11) I went to the hospital for a check-up this morning.
今天早上我到医院去做了一次检查。
(12) How about your appetite today?
今天你的胃口怎么样?
(13) The doctor gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure.
医生给我做了X光胸透并且量了我的血压。
(14) The doctor wanted me to take these pills every six hours.
医生要我每6个小时服一次药片。
(15)Do you think the patient can be cured?
您认为这个病人能治好吗?
(16) My father had a heart attack last night.
我父亲昨天晚上心脏病发作了。
(17) We’ll give you an injection to bring down the temperature.
我们将给您注射以便您的体温降下来。
(18) Take the pills twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
每日服两次药片,早、晚各一次。
(19) It is better to treat your condition with Massage treatment.
用按摩疗法治您的病效果较好。
(20) Massage treatment is effective for many symptoms of illnesses.
按摩治疗对许多病症都有效。
(21) Do you have any palpitations?
你有心悸现象吗?
(22) et me examine you.
让我给你检查一下
(23) Where is your injury?
你伤在哪了?
(24) It’s swollen and rather painful.
肿了并且很疼
(25) It’s not broken, but just a sprain
没有骨折,只是扭伤
(26) The pain and swelling will be alleviated.
疼痛和肿胀会缓解
(27) Does the pain spread to any other area?
疼痛放射到其它地方吗?
(28) Do you have fever?
你发烧吗?
(29) Do you feel nauseous?
你恶心吗?
(30) When did the pain start?
什么时候开始疼的?
(31) It could be a slight sprain.
可能是轻微的扭伤
(32) Let me take your temperature/blood pressure
让我量一下体温/血压
(33) Let me look at your tongue
让我看一下你的舌头
(34) Could you give me an examination?
能给我做个检查吗?
(35) I had a heavy cough last night.
我昨晚咳得很厉害。
(36) I feel feverish.
我有点儿发烧。
(37) I have been sneezing all day.
我打了一天喷嚏。
(38) I have a stuffed-up nose.
我鼻子不通气。
(39) I feel pain on the back/ in the tummy.
我感觉背疼/肚子疼
(40) I can’t lift my left arm.
我的左臂举不起来了
(41) We provide guests with a free bathing gown and slippers.
我们为顾客提供了免费的浴衣和浴鞋
(42) During the course of the massage, you may experience some pain, numbness and distension. This is normal.
在按摩当中,你会有痛、麻和胀的感觉,这都是正常的。
(43) Does it painful?
疼不疼
(44) The force is too heavy. I can’t bear it.
力度太大了,我承受不了。
(45) A massage should not be performed within two hours after a meal.
饭后两小时内不能做按摩
(46) Never begin to massage with cold hands until they are warm after rubbing each other.
不要用凉手做按摩,应先把双手摩擦变热
(47) After an hour’s foot massage, you will feel your feet become much warmer than ever,and you will be healthier all over.
经过一小时的足底按摩,你会感觉你的脚比以前温暖许多,并且会增强你的体质。
(48) Generally, foot massage starts from the toes to the sole, from the left foot to the right.
通常说来,足底按摩是从脚趾到脚跟,从左脚到右脚
(49) How long will the massage take?
按摩要用多长时间
(50) Please relax, close your eyes and breathe calmly.
请放松,闭上眼睛并慢慢呼吸。
(51) I’d like to have a facial massage. How much do you charge?
我想做一下面部按摩。你们怎么收费?
(52) Let me hang up your coat. Please lie down on this bed.
我帮你把外衣挂上。请躺在这张床上。
(53) Please close your eyes and relax
请闭上眼睛,尽量放松
(54) I always feel my eyes are distending.
我总是感觉眼睛发胀
(55) Course of treatment, once a day, 6 times a course; with an interval of 3-5 days between two courses.
疗程:每日一次,6次一疗程。各疗程之间隔三到五天。
(56) Flatly push the neck and back till they become penetratedly hot.
平推颈背部,以热深透为度
(57) Do you have a massage here in the hotel?
宾馆里有按摩服务吗?
(58) Please give me a body massage
请给我做一个全身按摩
(59)The health care center is open from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. every day.
保健中心每天早晨6:00到晚上11:00开放。
(60) Chinese massage treatment is extremely good for tired joints.
中医按摩对疲劳的关节很有好处。
(61) Acupuncture is a heritage and development of Traditional Chinese medicine. It has a history of more than two thousands of years.
针灸是中医的一个继承和发展,它有两千多年的历史。
(62) To strengthen the body resistance and eliminate pathogenic factors.
扶正怯邪
(63) Ch
inese massage is accepted and has become more and more popular in the world, just for it’s a safe, effective, comfortable, harmless and non-side-effect therapy.
在世界范围内,中医推拿被接受并越来越受欢迎,正是因为他的安全、有效、舒适、无害和无副作用的治疗特点。
(64) I am tired all the time. My whole body is weak.
我总是疲乏无力,浑身没劲
(65) Do you have a cough?
你咳嗽吗?
(66) Are you short of breath?
你呼吸有气短现象吗?
(67) How about your appetite?
你胃口怎么样?
(68) I fell down from the ladder and twisted my ankle. It’s swollen and rather painful
我从梯子上摔下来扭伤了脚踝。它肿起来了,很疼。
(69) There’s nothing serious. It’s not a broken, but just a sprain.
问题不大,没有骨折,只是扭伤。
(70) I have a serious stomachache. I can not eat anything at all.
我的肚子很疼,疼得吃不下东西。
(71) Could you tell me exactly where the pain is, the upper part or the lower part? Right or left?告诉我具体的疼痛位置,是上腹部还是下腹部?右侧还是左侧?
(72) What kind of pain it is? Is it fixed or moving?
是哪种痛?是在一个部位,还是走动?
(73) It(the pain) doesn’t move, but stays in the same place.
疼痛不走动,而是固定在一个位置。
(74) Is the pain constant?
疼痛持续不断吗?
(75) No, it comes and goes.
不是,时有时无。
(76) Have you had it before?
以前发作过吗?
(77) Have you had any head injures?
以前头部受过伤吗?
(78) Could you describe the problem exactly?
能否描述得具体一些
(79) I think you have got a fever. Have you taken your temperature?
我想你是发烧了,你量过体温吗?
(80) You’d better get plenty of rest and drink lots of water.
你最好多休息,多喝水。
(81) Could you tell us something about self-massage?
你能告诉我们一些自我按摩的方法吗?
(82) Sure. Speaking of self-massage, I can introduce you a simple form of self-massage——rubbing the stomach.
当然。提到自我按摩,我可以给你介绍一种简单的自我按摩方法——腹部按摩
(83) Please look at me and follow what I do. You may do the exercises in either sitting or lying position. In the sitting posture, hold your trunk upright.
请看并跟我学。可以采取站姿或坐姿。坐着的时候躯干要挺直。
(84) Rub around your navel clockwise 18 times.
顺时针按摩肚脐周围18次。
(85) How are you feeling now?
你现在感觉怎么样?
(86) You need an injection.
你需要打针。
(87) Don’t overdo things. Have a good rest.
不要过度劳累,好好休息。
(88 )Don’t worry. It’s quite a common condition and should clear up in a few da
ys.
不要担心。这是常见病,没几天就会好的。
(89) I’m glad your feet have responded to the treatment.
治疗对你的脚有效,我很高兴。
(90) Please keep still for a moment.
请保持这个姿势一会儿
(91) This will not hurt you.
不会弄疼你的
(92) Please lie on the tummy.
请趴在床上。
(93) Please turn over and lie on the back.
请翻身,仰卧。
(94) Roll over onto the left/right side.
请左侧/右侧卧。
(95) Don’t hurry, take your time.
不要着急,慢慢来。
(96) OK。 You can close your eyes and take a nap。
好的。你可以闭上眼睛,好好睡一觉。
(97) Your pulse is uneven. I think all the problems are caused by the cold.
你的脉搏不稳,我想这些问题都是由感冒引起的。
(98) Manipulation used in the massage can be classified into two categories: those promoting the circulation of qi and blood and those smoothing the meridians and collaterals.
按摩的手法可以归为两类:一类是促进气和血液循环,一类是缓和气和血液循环。
(99) I’ll keep up with this pressure. If you feel any pain, just ask me to stop. I can help you judge if you have any problems.
我会保持这个力量,如果你感到什么地方特别疼,请要我停下来。我可以帮你判断你是否有什么病。
(100) Could you feel my pulse and see if I’m all right?
你能帮我把把脉,看看我是否正常吗?