外企求职必备:招聘面试会用到的英语对话
玛丽莲梦兔
841次浏览
2020年07月29日 01:46
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
久草免费观看-撒开拼音
找一份满意的工作吗? 面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老 外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路 上助您一臂之力。
Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. (你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.(依我的资格和经验,我觉 得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)
Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. (对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. (我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)
Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓 住。)
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. (我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?(你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢 ?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. (凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. (依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)
Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在 这份工作上。)
Q:What do you think you are worth to us?(你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined wi
th my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. (我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?(你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?) or Do you work well under stress or pressure?(你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?(你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.(乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.(适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.(乐观和友爱。)
Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?(你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。) They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. (他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. (他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)
Q:What personality traits do you admire?(你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. (有"实际行动"的人。)
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?(作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. (我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. (我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)
Q:How do you normally handle criticism?(你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)
Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?(在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. (不能接受新思想的那些取。)
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? (你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. (我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)
Q:How do you handle your failure?(你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)
外企招聘面试会用到的英语对话学习2008-10-10 13:01外企招聘面试会用到的英语对话学习
你的写作能力有多强?
在我获得了工商管理硕士之后,我就真正集中精力进一步提高我的写作技巧。我参加过一个企业家培训班,其主要任务是拓展、拟写和不断改写一个非常复杂的商业计划。
一个极好的回答,准备一个商业计划或类似的东西展示给招聘者看。在面试后把这份商业计划留下给招聘者。招聘者可能正在寻找一个有写作能力的人选,特别是需要大量写作的工种,如财政分析者或撰稿人。
Q: How good are your writing abilities?
A:I really concentrated on further developing my writing skills while I got my MBA.I took an entrepreneurial class in which the chief assignment was developing, writing, and continually rewriting a very involved business plan.
一个助理编辑的广泛职责是什么?
我肯定不同的公司有不同的责任要求,但最基本的是,一个助理编辑要会打字、文件归档和一般的行政工作。也许还要阅读书籍和写书评,写退稿信,与作者进行一些简单的书信交流,还有协助编辑处理需要完成的工作。
面试官可能会以这种或者那种形式问你这个问题。这个问题与“在你以前的那份工作中,你的愿望与现实有什么相异之处?”那个问题很相似,但更巧妙一点。虽然从根本上说,这两个问题都是在确定同一样东西,但是这种提问形式更巧妙一点。许多首次应聘者对他们的公司抱有幻想,而且对于从事平凡的抄写员的工作感到意外与不快。雇主想确信你对该工作抱有现实的态度,还有你会愉快地在那个职位上工作好几年。
Q: What would you say are the broad responsibilities of an editorial assistant?
A: Though I m sure it varies from company to company, I think it would be safe to say that being an editorial assistant involves a lot of typing, filing, and general administrative work. I would probably be expected to read and evaluate book proposals, write manuscript rejection letters, have some limited correspondence with authors, and generally assist the editor in whatever needed to be done.
sset as an adviserwhen they suffer a roadblock ,as in the case we discussed about the contractor .I m constant and dependable.
描述你的职业形象背后的个性。
我经常嘲笑自己的缺点。我言辞辛辣并在很多情况下都是直言不讳的,但我又给办公室带来了幽默。我认为这为我们的工作环境提供了和谐、温暖的氛围。这个问题与“你的朋友会告诉我关于你的什么事?”类似。侧重在你的个性是如何反映你的工作技能或兴趣的。
Q escribe your personality beneath the professional image.
A:I laugh a lot at my own shortcomings .I see irony in most things and I am outspoken ,but I bring a sense of humor to any office .I think it provides a nice balance of warmth in a work setting.