吸血鬼日记第一季01英语台词剧本

萌到你眼炸
833次浏览
2020年07月29日 06:52
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

0算不算整数-烛照


看吸血鬼日记学英语 Vampire Diary 第一季 01

-Stefan: For over a century, I have lived in secret;
century: 世纪 secret: 秘密
一个多世纪以来,我都秘密地生活。
Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world.
hiding: 隐匿 shadows: 有阴影的
藏身暗处,独自一人。
Until now, I am a vampire.
vampire: 吸血鬼
直到现在,我是一个吸血鬼。
And this is my story.
这是我的故事。
-Darren: An hour's drive to hear that crap.
crap: 屎;垃圾
一小时的车程都听这种垃圾。
You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar.
连乐队都称不上,只是一个家伙抱了把吉他。
An hour each way.
还有回来的一个小时。
-Darren’ wife: He wasn't that bad.
没你说的那么糟。
-Darren: He sounded like James Blunt.
听着像James Blunt。
-Darren’ wife: What's wrong with that?
不是很好么?
-Darren: We already have a James Blunt. One's all we need.
我们已经有一个James Blunt,一个就够了。
-Darren’ wife: So why did you come?
那你为什么要来?
-Darren: Because I love you.
因为我爱你。
-Darren’ wife: Nicely done.
nicely: 漂亮的
嘴真甜。
What's with all the fog?
fog: 雾
这雾是怎么回事?
-Darren: It'll clear in a second.
马上就会散去的
-Darren’ wife: Watch out!
watch out: 密切注视;当心
小心!
-Darren: Are you ok?
你没事吧?
-Darren’ wife: We just hit someone! Oh, my god!
hit: 碰撞
我们撞人了! 我的天呐!
-Darren: Call for help.
打电话呼救
-Darren’ wife: Come on, come on!
快接!快接!
-Darren: Please be alive!
alive: 活泼的;活着的
千万别出人命啊!
Oh, my god.
老天!
-Darren’ wife: There's no signal! Darren!
signal: 信号
没有信号! Darren!
Darren?
Darren?
-Stefan: I shouldn't have come home.
我不该回来的。
I know the risk. But i had no choice.
risk: 冒…危险
我知道风险很大,但我别无选择。
I have to know her.
我必须认识她。
-Elena: Dear diary today will be different. It has to be.
亲爱的日记: 今天会是不同的一天,一定要。
I will smile, and it will be believable.
believable: 可信的
我会发自内心地微笑。
My smile was "I’m fine, thank you."
告诉别人"我很好 谢谢"。
yes, I feel much better.
嗯,我已经好多了。
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents.
no longer: 不再 lost: 失去
我不再是痛失双亲的,那个可怜的小女孩儿了。
I will start fresh, be someone new.
fresh: 新鲜的
我要打起精神,重新开始。
It's the only way I’ll make it through.
make it through: 度过难关
只有这样我才能够支撑下去。
-Jenna: Toast. I can make toast.
toast: 吐司
吐司,我会做吐司。
-Elena: It's all about the coffee, Aunt Jenna.
Jenna阿姨,有咖啡就行。
-Jeremy: Is there coffee?
有咖啡吗?
-Jenna: Your first day of school and I’m totall
y unprepared.
totally: 完全的 unprepared: 没有准备
你们开学第一天,我还完全没有准备。
Lunch money?
午饭钱要么?
-Elena: I'm good.
我不用
-Jenna: Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?
还有别的吗? 2B铅笔? 我还忘了什么?
-Elena: Don't you have a big presentation today?
presentation: 介绍;陈述
你今天不是有个很重要的报告么?
-Jenna: I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at... Now. Crap!
thesis: 论文 advisor: 指导老师
我和论文导师约在... 现在 糟糕!
-Elena: Then go. We'll be fine.
快去吧,我们没事的。
-Elena: You ok?
你还好吧?
-Jeremy: Don't start.
别提
-Bonnie: So grandmother is telling me I’m psychic.
psychic: 巫女
奶奶说我是个巫女。
Our ancestors were from Salem, which isn't all that, I know crazy,
ancestor: 祖先
我们的祖先来自塞伦,还不止呢!可不是吗?疯了吧!
but she's going on and on about it, and I’m like, put this woman in a home already!
可她一直唠叨个没完,我都想把她送去敬老院了。
But then I started thinking, I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger,
predicted: 预言
但之后我想,我料到Obama当选,还料到Heath Ledger英年早逝。
and i still think Florida will break off and turn into little resort islands.
break off: 中断 resort: 休闲度假之处
我还相信佛罗里达会分裂,变成一个个旅游小岛。
Elena! Back in the car.
Elena! 回过神来吧
-Elena: I did it again, didn't I? I’m sorry, Bonnie.
我又走神了么? 抱歉,Bonnie。
you were telling me that...
你跟我说...
-Bonnie: That I’m psychic now.
我现在能通灵了。
-Elena: Right. Ok, then predict something. About me.
哦对,那就预言下吧!预测下我。
-Bonnie: I see...
我看到了...
What was that? Oh, my god! Elena, are you ok?
那是什么? 我的天! Elena 你还好吧?
-Elena: It's ok. I'm fine.
我没事。
-Bonnie: It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
好像是只鸟还是什么,不知道从哪儿就飞出来了。
-Elena: Really, I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
freak out: <美俚> 抓狂
说真的,下半辈子我可不能一直对车有阴影。
-Bonnie: I predict this year is gonna be kick ass.
kick ass: <美俚> 很厉害;了不起
我预言今年一定很棒。
And i predict all the sad and dark times are over and you are gonna be beyond happy.
beyond: 远处;今后
我预言所有悲伤黑暗都将过去,你会无比幸福快乐的!
Major lack of male real estate.
lack: 欠缺 male: 男性 estate: 时期
如今真真是男生人才凋零。
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly beach.
curtain: 窗帘
看看凯丽泳滩上有多少浴帘就知道了
She looks a hot-- can I still say "tranny mess"?
她看起来... 还兴不兴说"人妖化"?
-Elena: No, that’s over.
不,已经过时啦!
-Bonnie: Ahh, find a man, coin
a phrase. It's a busy year.
常言道,谈恋爱吧,让日子充实起来。
-Elena: He hates me.
他恨我。
-Bonnie: That's not hate.
才不是恨呢
That's "you dumped me, but I’m too cool to show it,
dump: 倒垃圾
他在说"你甩了我,但我不屑于表现出来"。
but secretly I’m listening to air supply's greatest hits.
supply: 供应
实际上我是悄悄在听 空气补给乐团的精选专辑
-Caroline: Elena. Oh, my god. How are you?
Elena 谢天谢地 你还好么?
Oh, it's so good to see you. How is she? Is she good?
能见到你真好 她怎么样? 还好吗?
-Elena: Caroline, I’m right here. And I’m fine. Thank you.
Caroline 我就在这儿啊,我很好,多谢!
-Caroline: Really?
真的吗?
-Elena: Yes. Much better.
嗯,好多了。
-Caroline: Oh, you poor thing.
噢,小可怜。
-Elena: Ok, Caroline.
好了,Caroline。
-Caroline: Ok, see you guys later?
那好,回见了!
-Elena: Ok! Bye.
好!再见
No comment. I'm not gonna say anything.
comment: 评论
无语,我什么也不想说。
-Jeremy: Don't take more than two in a six-hour window.
六小时内不要多过两片
-Tyler: Hey, Vicki. I knew I’d find you here with the crackheads.
crack heads: 瘾君子
嘿,Vicki!我就知道你跟这帮瘾君子混在一起。
-Vicki: Hey,
嘿!
-Tyler: Pete Wentz called. He wants his nail polish back.
nail: 指甲 polish: 使发亮
Pete Wentz打给我了,他想把指甲油要回去。
-Jeremy: Pete Wentz, huh? How old school T.R.L. of you. Carson Daly fan?
Pete Wentz是吧? 你丫几十年代生的呀? Carson Daly的粉丝?
-Vicki: Oh, Tyler, be nice. Be nice. That's Elena's little brother.
Tyler,别冲动!别冲动!那是Elena的弟弟!
-Tyler: I know who he is. I'll still kick his ass.
我知道,一样要给点颜色瞧瞧。
-Bonnie: Hold up. Who's this?
等等,这是谁?
-Elena: All I see is back.
只能看到个背影。
-Bonnie: It's a hot back.
很帅的背影。
-Teacher: Your records are incomplete.
record: 记录 incomplete: 不完全的
你的档案不全。
You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts.
immunization: 免疫 insist: 坚持;一定要 transcripts: 学生成绩报告单
没有你的免疫记录,我们还要求有成绩单。
-Stefan: Please look again.
请你再看看。
I'm sure everything you need is there.
我肯定你要的都在这儿。
-Teacher: Well, you’re right. So it is.
你说得没错,都在。
-Bonnie: I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar.
sense: 感觉 Seattle: 西雅图人
我觉得是个西雅图人,他还会弹吉他。
-Elena: You're really gonna run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?
你还真开始通灵了是吧?
-Bonnie: Pretty much.
差不多。
-Elena: I’ll be right back.
我马上回来。
-Bonnie: Please be hot.
千万要长帅点。
-Man: Whoa! Pants down, chick.
chick: 少女
裤子掉了,小
妞。
-Elena: Great. It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
stoned: 迷幻了的
好啊,开学第一天你就嗑药!
-Jeremy: No, I’m not.
我没有。
-Elena: Where Is it? Is It on you?
在哪儿呢? 在你身上?
-Jeremy: Stop, all right? You need to chill yourself, all right?
chill: 变冷
住手,你冷静点儿,行吗?
-Elena: Chill myself? What is that, stoner talk? Dude, you are so cool.
冷静点儿?这算什么?瘾君子的"忠告"?诶,老弟!你可真行啊!
-Jeremy: Look, stop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy?
住手,我身上什么都没有,你疯了吗?
-Elena: You haven't seen crazy, Jeremy!
你还没见识过我疯的时候呢,Jeremy!
I gave you a summer pass, but I am done watching you destroy yourself.
destroy: 摧毁
暑假就这么算了,但是现在我不能再看着你堕落了!
No, no, no, you know what? Go ahead. Keep it up.
go ahead: 前进 keep up: 继续
不不不,你继续吧!继续!
But just know that I am gonna be there to ruin your buzz every time, you got it?
ruin: 毁灭 buzz: 嗡嗡声
但每次磕在兴头我都会来捣乱的,听到了吗?
Jeremy, I know who you are. And it's not this person.
Jeremy,我了解你,你不是这样的!
So don't be this person.
所以别再这样了!
-Jeremy: I don't need this.
用不着你管我
-Stefan: Thank you.
谢谢
-Teacher: You're welcome.
不客气
-Stefan: Uh, pardon me. Is this the men's room?
不好意思,这是男厕所吗?
-Elena: Yes. Um, I was just, um…I was just…
对,呃,我只是…我刚刚只是…
It’s a long story.
说来话长
Just...
就是...
Thank you.
谢谢。
-Mr. Tanner: Once our home state of Virginia joined confederacy in 1861,
Virginia: 弗吉尼亚 confederacy: 邦联
我们弗吉尼亚州曾在1861年加入了美国南部邦联。
It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.
created: 造成 tremendous: 巨大的 amount: 重量 tension: 紧张
致使州内局势异常紧张。
People in Virginia’s northwest region had different ideals than those from the traditional Deep South.
region: 区域 traditional: 传统的 Deep South: 南方腹地;
来自西北部地区的人民,和南部保守居民态度不同。
Then Virginia divided in 1863 with the northwest region joining the union.
divided: 分裂 union: 联盟
所以弗吉尼亚州于1863年分裂 西北部加入了同盟军
G @ U.
HAWT-E = hottie STARING @ = stare at
帅哥在盯着你看呢
-Elena: Dear diary, i made it through the day.
亲爱的日记,我熬过今天了。
I must have said, "I’m fine, thanks," at least 37 times.
我很好,谢谢这句话至少说了37次。
And i didn't mean it once.
可都不是出自真心。
But no one noticed.
notice: 注意
不过没人知道。
When someone asks,” how are you?"
当别人问你,你好吗?
They really don't want an answer.

ct: 诱拐
我还在想谁把你拐走了,现在知道了!
-Caroline: Is she like that with, uh, all the guys?
她对所有男生都这样吗?
-Caroline: No. You're fresh meat. She'll back off eventually.
fresh meat: 鲜肉;小伙子;新目标 eventually: 最后
不!你只是新目标,她最后总会罢手的。
-Elena: God, you have got to be kidding me!
上帝啊 !不会吧?
-Stefan: What Is it?
怎么了?
-Elena: my brother.
是我弟弟。
-Stefan: The drunk one?
醉醺醺的那个?
-Elena: That would be the one. Excuse me.
是的!失陪!
-Stefan: Need some help?
需要帮忙吗?
-Elena: Trust me, you're not gonna want to witness this. Jeremy!
witness: 目击者
相信我,你不会想目睹的,Jeremy!
Jeremy! Jeremy, where the hell are you going?
Jeremy! Jeremy!你要去哪儿?
-Jeremy: I don't want to hear it! Yeah, well, too bad!
我不想听! 太糟了!
Vicki? No!
Vicki? 不!
Oh, my god, it's Vicki!
天哪!是Vicki!
-Elena: Oh, my god!
上帝啊!
-Jeremy: No!
不!
-Elena: Somebody help!
救命!
-Matt: Vicki? Vicki, what the hell?
Vicki? Vicki!到底怎么了?
What happened to her? Somebody, call an ambulance!
ambulance: 救护车
她怎么了?叫救护车!
-Tyler: Everybody back up, give her some space!
space: 空间
大家往后退,给她点空气!
-Elena: It's her neck. Something bit her. She's losing a lot of blood.
bit: 咬 blood: 血
她的颈部被咬,大量失血!
-Tyler: Put this on her neck. Vicki, Vicki, come on, open your eyes, look at me.
把这个缠上,Vicki!睁开眼看看我!
-Zach: What's going on?
出什么事了?
-Stefan: Someone else was attacked tonight, Zach, and it wasn't me.
今晚又有人被袭击,Zach,不是我干的!
-Stefan: Damon.
Damon。
-Damon: Hello, brother.
你好啊!老弟!
-Stefan: Crow's a bit much, don't you think?
乌鸦先行,是不是太大张旗鼓了?
-Damon: Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.
你还没看到我放雾呢?
-Stefan: When'd you get here?
你什么时候来的?
-Damon: Well, I couldn't miss your first day at school.
我怎么能错过你的开学第一天呢?
Your hair's different. I like it.
你的发型变了哦!我喜欢!
-Stefan: It's been 15 years, Damon.
15年过去了!Damon!
-Damon: Thank god. I couldn't take another day of the nineties.
nineties: 第九十
谢天谢地 我真受不了九十年代
That horrible grunge look?
horrible: 糟糕的 grunge: 乱糟糟的
那身蹩脚的"邋遢风"打扮!
Did not suit you.
suit: 适合
不适合你呢!
Remember, Stefan, it's important to stay away from fads.
记住,Stefan,别去搞什么时尚!
-Stefan: Why are you here?
你为什么要来?
-Damon: I miss my little brother.
想念我的弟弟了呗!
-Stefan: You hate small towns. It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
你讨厌小镇生活,单调沉闷,让你无所事事

归宁是什么意思-饥饿的拼音


描写人物表情的词语-针灸的读音


最大的洲-自愧弗如


合的反义词-润色是什么意思


六月的英语-乌拼音


啼啭-一如


录音机的英文-程颐读音


夹缝读音-科学的反义词