闪电狗 英文剧本台词
余年寄山水
771次浏览
2020年07月29日 07:09
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
期待您的回复-平拼音
小狗狗!
LOCK
锁定
-Penny: Good boy! Airport! Bolt, speak. Okay, okay... Good job, buddy. Mission accomplished!
mission: 任务 accomplish: 完成
好样的!去机场!Bolt,狮子吼。好了,干得漂亮。伙计。任务完成!
That's a keeper! It's all right tough guys, you caught them all. Don't worry Bolt, you've saved the day again.
keeper: 看守人 tough: 强硬的 guy: 家伙
那是个守卫,没事了,硬汉。你把他们都抓住了。没事啦Bolt,你又一次拯救了世界。
-Penny: “Good boy!”
“好孩子!”
“Airport!”
“去机场!”
“Bolt, speak.”
“Bolt 狮子吼”
-Director: Boom mike!
Boom: 长杆话筒 mike: 话筒
麦克风吊杆!
-Woman: We got a boom mike.
有一个传声器架
-ManA: That's a boom mike.
是个传声器架
-Director: That's sloppy. The dog could've seen that. He could've seen that!
sloppy: 草率的
真糟糕,狗会看见这个的。他可能已经看见了!
-Mindy: Uh, who cares if the dog sees a boom mike?
就算是狗看到了又怎样?
-Director: Forgive me for answering a question with a question…but who are you?
forgive: 原谅
请允许我先问一句... 你又是谁?
-Mindy: Mindy Parker, from the network.
network: 网络
联播网的Mindy·Parker。
-Director: Of course. Let me ask you, Mindy from the network... What do you see here?
当然,我来问你,联播网的Mindy·Parker。你从这里看到了什么?
-Mindy: Hum... the dog? -
呃小狗?
-Director: "The dog" she says. Oh, Mindy. Poor, poor Mindy.
poor: 可怜的
她说“小狗”。噢,Mindy。可怜的Mindy。
-Mindy: Am I missing something?
我说错什么了么?
-Director: You're missing everything, Mindy.
你大错特错了,Mindy。
You see a dog. I see an animal that believes...with every fiber of his being,
fiber: 纤维
你看见的是一只狗,我看见的是这样一个动物。
Every fiber... that the girl he loves is in mortal danger.
mortal: 致命的
他全心全意相信...他爱的女孩处在最危险的关头
I see a depth of emotion on the face of that canine the likes of which has never been captured on screen before.
depth: 深度 canine: 犬的 captured: 捕获的 screen: 屏,幕
狗的表情里流露出的深沉情感。此前从未在屏幕上出现过。
Never, Mindy from the network. We jump through hoops to make sure Bolt believes everything is real.
hoop: 箍,铁环
从未啊。联播网的Mindy。我们就是要让他相信这一切都是真实的。
It's why we don't miss marks. It's why we don't reshoot.
mark: 标记 reshoot: 补拍
这就是为什么我们不用场记,不重拍。
And it's why we most certainly do not let the dog see boom mikes!
这就是为什么我们绝不让狗看到传声器架。
Because, Mindy from the network...if the dog believes it…the audience believes it.
audience: 观众
因为,联播网的Mindy.只有那狗相信....观众们才会相信。
-Mindy: Wow. Ok
ay, you want reality, here you go chief. The show's too predictable.
reality: 现实 chief: 主要的 predictable: 可预测的
好吧,你想要现实就给你现实。这个剧情太老套了。
The girl's in danger, the dog saves her from the creepy English guy, we get it. There's always a happy ending.
creepy: 毛骨悚然的 ending: 结局
女孩有危险,小狗从可怕的英国佬手里救下她,我们都知道。总是个大团圆的结局。
And our focus groups tell us 18 to 35 year olds are unhappy. They're not happy with happy.
我们的调查小组称,18到35岁的成人并不满意。他们不喜欢皆大欢喜的结局。
So maybe you should, I don't know...spend a little less time worrying about the dog's method acting,
worry about: 担心 method: 方法 acting: 行为
或许你可以...少花点时间担心小狗的行动方式。
and more time figuring out how to stop 20 year olds in Topeka... from changing the channel.
figure out: 想出 channel: 频道
而多花点时间想想...如何阻止20岁的人换频道
Because if you lose so much as half a rating point, so help me, I will fire everyone in this room, starting with you!
rating point: 额定点 start with: 从…开始
要是收视率下降半个点...我发誓把你们都炒了。就从你开始!
How's that for real?
这个够现实吧
-Penny: There. Perfect. You saved me again, Bolt. It's okay, it's nothing. No more bad guys.
贴这里很好。你又一次救了我,Bolt。好了,没什么的,没有坏人了。
Do you want some food, Bolty? Huh? Are you hungry? You've got them, Bolt, no one is gonna hurt me.
你要吃东西么你饿不饿?你把他们都逮住了 Bolt 没人能伤害我了
Bolt, look at me. I'm fine, see? Come here buddy, come here! Go, get it Bolt! Go, get it! buddy: 伙伴
Bolt,看看我,我没事的。看到没?到这来,伙计。到这来!去,捡回来。Bolt去呀。
Yeah, that one is no funny either.
funny: 有趣的
这个也不好玩了。
Well, what we have here? Your old buddy, Mister Carrot!
carrot: 胡萝卜
看哪我们找到什么了?你的老朋友。胡萝卜先生!
Oh, Bolt! You know I have to go. Yeah, you are my good boy.
噢 Bolt!我得走了。真是我的好孩子。
-Agent: And there she is my little superstar! Let's get to that "Teen" vogue cover shoot.
superstar: 超级明星 vogue: 时尚 cover: 封面 shoot.: 拍摄
在这里啊我的超级明星。我们来为"青少年"杂志拍张封面照吧。
-Penny: Mom, I wanna take Bolt home for this weekend.
weekend: 周末
妈妈,我想带Bolt回家度周末
-Mom: Well, I... I'm...
这个...我...
-Agent: Oh, that is nice. That is great. That would. A little girl and her dog. Nothing better that.
噢,这很好。会很不错的。小女孩和她的狗。再好不过了
-Penny: So I can bring Bolt home?
这么说我能带Bolt回家了?
-Agent: As your friend, I say yes, absolutely... but as your agent, I have to
ut green-eyed man has a plan... and soon he will execute it.
goner: 完蛋的人 execute: 执行
我知道,看看这个。她要完蛋了。小狗,绿眼人已经制定了计划。...很快就会付诸实施的。
Yeah and then he will execute her!
然后他会干掉她的!
-Mittens: Nice!
说的不错!
-Bolt: I would super bark you both back into the hole you crawled out of, but I need you alive,
bark: 叫 hole: 洞 crawled: 爬行
我本可以用狮子吼来让你们两个滚蛋。但我需要你活着。
because I got a little message for you to take back to your green-eyed man.
message: 消息 take back: 拿回
因为我要你给绿眼人捎个信儿。
You tell him, his old friend Bolt said he...
告诉他他的老朋友Bolt说他...
-Mittens: Is it long?
这很长么?
-Bolt: Is what long?
什么长不长?
-Mittens: The message. Is it a long message? Because I have a horrible memory.
horrible:可怕的 memory: 记忆
要带的口信。那口信很长么? 我的记性不好。
-Bolt: Yeah, I'll make a brief, all right? You tell him I said, I'm gonna...
brief: 摘要 gonna: <美>将要=going to
长话短说,好了吧,你告诉他说,我要...
-Mittens: You know what? Why don't we do this?
干脆我们这么着吧。
You remember the first half of the message and then I remember the second.
你来记前一半,我来记后面的部分。
And then we can pass it on green-eyed man together.
然后我们拼在一起就可以把它带绿眼人了。
-Bolt: I don't care how the message is translated, alright?
translated: 解释
我不管你们怎么把话带到。
Just do it, okay? Tell the green-eyed man, that I will not sleep;
只要带到就行。告诉绿眼人,我不会轻易罢手的...
I will not rest until my Penny is safe from his evil clutches.
evil: 邪恶的 clutch: 掌握
不将Penny救出来,我绝不善罢甘休。
You tell the green-eyed man, I'll...
你告诉绿眼人我会...
-Mittens: Way too many words! I was like, "what?", and then I was like "huh?" and then "I got a little bored".
bored: 无聊的
字数太多了,像什么"什么?""呼?"...还有什么"我有点无聊"
Some about clutches?
还有些跟爪子有关系?
Anyway, I'll do my best! Ciao!
ciao: <意>见面时致意之用语,再见
无论如何,我尽力吧,再见。
-Cat: By the way, huge fan, love it, love you, and gotta go. Thank you!
huge: 庞大的 fan: 狂热者 gotta: <美俚>(=have got to)必须
顺便说,粉丝很多。都喜欢这个,喜欢你。得走了,谢谢。
-Bolt: Get back here, you... You sick! Revolting, low some little...
sick: 恶心的 revolting: 令人恶心的
给我回来你这坏蛋,讨厌又下贱
-Mittens: Dogs!
狗啊!
-Bolt: Cats! I'll never let them get you, Penny!
猫啊!我绝不会让他们抓到你的 Penny!
-Penny: You ready, Bolt?
准备好了吗?Bolt?
-Director: Let's widen out camera three. Ready four! Go four! And... Driver.
w
iden: 弄宽 camera: 照相机
三号摄影机,拉远。四号准备,开始!还有...司机
-ManB: Thanks, Larry.
谢谢,拉里。
-ManC: All right Scooter, right the grade. Ready on the propel bars. And track with them!
scooter: 小轮摩托车 bar: 横木 track: 追踪
脚踏车就位,栏杆准备好。跟上他们!
-Penny: Calico's super computer.
Calico的超级计算机。
If we can access it... we'll find and learn where they're keeping my father.
access: 进入
要是我们能侵入...就能知道他们把我爸爸关在哪里了
-Woman: The weapon is hot.
weapon: 武器
武器准备就绪热
-ManC: Heat vision time.
vision: 视觉
准备激光眼
-Penny: Bolt, stare!
stare: 凝视
Bolt 激光眼!
-Director: Now!
快!
-Penny: Nice move. Come on, come on!
干得好。快点,快啊!
-Calico: Such devotion... It brings tears to my eyes!
devotion: 献身
如此的牺牲精神,感动死我啦!
-Penny: Calico!
Calico!
-Calico: Your father's discoveries could be a great use to our organization.
discovery: 发现 organization: 组织
你父亲的发现,对我们组织极为重要。
I'm sure, he will be more commutating... now that I've got his "lucky Penny"!
commutating: 换向的
等我抓到了"幸运的Penny"后...他会更加合作一些!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Calico: World domination is waiting my grasp!
domination: 支配 grasp: 抓紧
世界将由我掌握!
-Director: How did you focus groups feel about the end of this?
调查小组对这个结尾怎么看?
You asked for unhappy 18 to 35 years old, I give you unhappy 18 to 35 year olds.
你要迎合18到35岁的观众群..我就给他们一个悲剧的结局。
-Penny: Bolt, its okay Bolt. I'm fine.
Bolt,没事的。Bolt,我很好。
-Director: Guards, stop her!
守卫,拦住她。
-Guard: Hey, hey!
嘿嘿!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Guard: Hold on!
停下来!
-Penny: Listen to him. He needs to know I'm okay.
听听他的叫声,他需要知道我没事。
-Agent: No, you're not okay. You've been kidnapped by fiendish Doctor Calico.
kidnapped: 绑架 fiendish: 恶魔似的
不,你有事。你已经被恶魔般的Calico博士绑架。
At least that is what the dog needs to think but... just imagine,
imagine: 想象
至少我们要那只小狗这么想...想一想吧,
Close your eyes and imagine how excited he'll be...when he saves you, tomorrow. OK?
excited: 兴奋的
等他明天营救了你后他该多兴奋。
-Penny: But he's gonna be freaking out all night. Please, just let me...
freak out:: 吓坏的
但他整晚都会担心的。求你了,让我...
-Agent: Wait a second. What's that behind your ear? Is that a... Yes, it is! It's a pin!
pin: 大头针
等一下,你耳朵后面是什么东西?是个...对了,是个别针!
Let's do this. Let's take the pin and put it in this conversation.
conversation: 谈话
这么着吧,先把这次谈话别起来。
And we will not take it down,
被卡住的
噢,伙计。你的头卡得还真是刚刚好啊。嘿,伙计们。到这了。看看这个,他的大头给卡住了。
-Joey: Yup, that is one stucked melon.
是呀。真是个傻大头。
-Vinnie: Hey, hey buddy, take it easy! Slow down.
嘿,嘿,伙计。放松,慢点。
-Bolt: I will not take it easy, because I'm missing my person.
我没法放松,我的主人失踪了。
-Vinnie: Hey buddy, relax. Like this, turn and pull. Turn and pull. Forget about it, you'll be out no time.
relax: 放松
放松点伙计,像这样,转头,然后拉。别在意,你一会就会出来的。
-Bolt: What are these things? They're weakening me.
weakening: 弱化
这都是什么东西它们减弱了我的能力
-Vinnie: Polystyrofoam packing peanuts.
poly: 聚乙烯 styrofoam: 泡沫聚苯乙烯 packing: 包装 peanut: 花生
泡沫塑料包装粒
-Bolt: Styrofoam? This is a "green-eyed man" written all of it! Have you seen a man with a green eye?
泡沫塑料?肯定是绿眼人谋划的!你们有没有见到一个绿眼睛的人?
-Vinnie: You know, I gotta say something, if I could say something here.
我得说两句,要是可以的话。
You look familiar. Joey, look at this guy's mug.
familiar: 熟悉的 mug: 脸
你很眼熟啊。Joey,看看他的脸。
-Joey: Yeah, you know, I could've sworn I've seen this guy before.
swear: 发誓
是啊,我发誓。我以前见过他的。
-Bobby: Yeah, yeah, and yeah.
对,对,对。
-Vinnie: I gotta tell yaw, I never forget a face.
我可跟你说,我过目不忘的。
-Joey: He never does.
他从来不忘。
-Bobby: Oh, yeah, yeah.
是啊
-Joey: Never.
从不
-Bobby: Yeah, he's really good with the faces and such.
是,他很擅长记人相貌。
-Bolt: Listen, listen! The man with the green eye. Tell me what you know, birds!
听着,我要找绿眼人。你们都知道些什么?小鸟!
-Vinnie: I know this dog.
我认识这狗
-Bobby: Yeah, yeah, me too!
对啊,我也是。
-Vinnie: I gotta remember, it's gonna kill me. Hold on. No, I don't know. I, I, I thought I know.
我明明记得的,这可要了命,等一下。不,我还是想不起来,我以为我知道的。
-Bobby: Hey, you ever hang out down on 14th Street with a stray named Kelvin?
stray:走失的家畜 hang out: 闲逛
你没有和一个叫开尔文的流浪狗,一起在第14大街闲逛?
-Joey: Yeah, yeah, and yeah. Kelvin, the Labrador.
Labrador: 拉布拉多犬
对对对,Kelvin,拉布拉多狗
-Bolt: What?
什么?
-Vinnie: You gotta gimme something here, because this is redonkulous.
gimme: <口>=give me(或give it to me)
你得告诉我点什么这实在是太"欢谬"了
Absolutely redonkulous!
absolutely: 绝对地
绝对完全的"欢谬"!
-Vinnie: Capuche redonkulous! You know what that means?
最最"欢谬"! 你知道那什么意思么?
-Bolt: You pigeons are useless. I need someone on the inside, someone close to the green-
ie: All right, that's... That does will happen.
好的,是...这么回事。
-Agent: I've got some good news! -
我有些好消息!
-Penny: Really?
真的么?
-Agent: Yes, I do. I just booked you, on the tonight show's "main guest"!
booked: 登记
是的,我刚安排你当今晚节目的主要嘉宾!
That's right. That, I mean...which means just absolutely nothing, if Bolt is still missing.
absolutely: 完全地 missing: 失踪的
那很好我是说...要是Bolt还没找到,这又有什么意思。
It's not even good news, like whatever, so up tonight show. Who cares? I don't care.
这连不算是个好消息,上今晚的节目,我才稀罕。
-Mom: Its okay, baby.
没事的,宝贝。
-Penny: He must be so scared.
scared: 害怕的
他一定很害怕。
-Mom: Scared? This is Bolt we're talking about. He's not scared of anything.
害怕? 他是Bolt啊。他从不害怕。
-Agent: I bet Bolt would want you to the tonight show. It is... I just... or maybe not.
我猜Bolt希望你上今晚的节目。这...或许不是。
-Mom: Bolt loves you very much sweety. And you're here. He couldn't have gone far.
Bolt非常爱你,你在这里,他不会走远的。
Welcome to Ohio. So much to Discover!
欢迎来到Ohio 期待您的发现!
-Mittens: So, if you got super powers, I guess that would make you, what...like some kind a super dog?
要是你有超能力的话我想这会让你... 成为超狗什么的?
-Bolt: That information is classified.
information: 信息 classified: 被指定为机密的
这是机密消息。
-Mittens: Oh, come on! Like, what's your best power? You go to move. How about flying? Can you fly?
哦,说说嘛,你最强的能力是什么?你移动快么?还有飞呢?你能飞么?
-Bolt: Don't be silly, I can't fly.
silly: 愚蠢的
别傻了,我不能飞。
-Mittens: Okay, okay, fine. If you don't have any powers, you don't have any powers. What's it to me?
好吧,要是你没有任何能力的话...你有没有超能力和我有什么相干?
-Bolt: I have super bark.
bark: 狗叫
我会狮子吼。
-Mittens: A super bark? Wow, you're kidding me? What exactly this one do with the super bark?
kidding: 开玩笑 exactly: 完全的
超级狗叫吗? 喔,开什么玩笑?这个狮子吼到底有什么用?
-Bolt: I really can't talk about it. It's classified. I suggest you pipe down and take me to Penny.
pipe down: 安静些
我真的不能告诉你,那是机密。我建议你别再问,带我去见Penny。
-Mittens: You're awfully attached to this Penny character, huh wags?
awfully: 非常地,可怕地 attached: 附加的 character: 人物 wag: 小伙子
看来你和这个Penny彼此分不开咯,小子?
-Bolt: She is my person.
她是我的主人。
-Mittens: Oh, please. She's a person. And if you ask me, the only good person is a...
拜托,她只是个人而已。如果你问我的话唯一的好人是...
-Bolt: Styrofoam! Tag and roll!
tag: 紧跟在
I'm a master of stealth. Plus, I'll keep the cat in check.
lightning: Bolt般 razor: 剃刀 sharp: 锋利的 reflexes: 反射 master: 优秀者stealth:秘密行动
我如Bolt般神速,我的反应能力如刀刃般尖锐,而且我擅长秘密行动。我会让这只猫老实点的。
-Bolt: The road would be rough.
rough: 艰苦的
前途多险阻。
-Rhino: I have a ball.
我有的是胆量(Ball和球同音)
-Bolt: There is no turning back.
没有回头路可走。
-Rhino: I guess I have to roll with the punches.
punches: 用力
我会极力向前行。
-Bolt: Easy will be parley equation.
parley: 会谈 equation: 均等
我们必须彼此信任。
-Rhino: Promise.
我保证。
-Bolt: Gotta warn you, going into the belly of the beast, danger in every turn.
belly: 腹部 beast: (口语)不堪忍受的境遇
我必须提醒你,前路危险重重。
-Rhino: I eat danger for breakfast.
我把危险当早餐。
-Bolt: You're hungry?
你现在饿了吗?
-Rhino: Starving.
starving: 饥饿的
我简直要饿死啦。
-Bolt: Welcome aboard.
aboard: 在…之上
那么欢迎加入我们。
-Mittens: Hey, can we talk for a second?
嘿,我们能谈一谈么?
I don't know what's going on here but I'm just a little bit concerned…
concerned: 关心的
我不懂这是咋回事.;我只想知道...
about the numbers of lunatics on this trip.
lunatic: 疯子
这一路上还会遇上多少神经病.
My limit is one.
limit: 限度
我的极限是一个。
-Bolt: He is coming with us.
他和我们一起去
-Mittens: But I...
但我...
-Rhino: Move it prisoner, we're losing daylight.
prisoner: 囚犯 daylight: 日光
快走犯人! 天马上就要黑啦
-Bolt: I agree. Now, we need to find the best set of wheels.
set: 一幅,一套 wheel: 轮子
说得对。现在,我们需要找到最好的交通工具。
-Rhino: I've got a better idea. Follow me!
我有一个好主意,跟我来!
-Bolt: Okay. So we do here is we get the target with a quick fly over.
target: 目标
好吧,我们要做的就是迅速跃到目标上。
We just the trajectory in the land dead center. Am I missing anything, Rhino?
trajectory: 轨道
只要做一个拋物线运动还有什么要补充的吗 Rhino?
-Rhino: Just the knowledge that every minute spent in your company becomes... the new greatest minute of my life!
和你在一起的每一分钟都会变成...我生命里最美好的时光!
-Mittens: No, forget it! How do you say, "No way I'm doing this" in crazy?
不,不要! 你们这俩疯子。我才不跳呢。
-Bolt: Calm down, cat. You're with me.
calm down: 平静的下来
镇定,小猫,我罩着你呢。
-Mittens: That's the problem.
那才令人担心呢
-Rhino: Oh, would you be relaxed? Every time you get this on the "magic box", it was awesome!
relaxed: 放松 awesome: 引起敬畏的
你能不能放松一点?每次在"魔盒"里看你这么做我都觉得超帅!
-Mittens: Magic what?
魔
啥?
-Rhino: You know, "magic box", people stare at.
stare at: 凝视
就是人们都盯着看的"魔盒"
-Mittens: Wait a minute! Is this the magic box that moving pictures on it?
等等! 是不是那个有会动画面的魔盒?
-Rhino: Yeah and Bolt's pictures are the best.
是的 Bolt狗的画面是最棒的
-Mittens: Bolt's pictures? Of course! He's a former... Oh, no! Oh, no! No, wait, wait! Bolt, guys! Hear me out!
former: 以前的
Bolt狗的画面? 当然咯! 他以前是一个...不等等,等等! Bolt,同志们! 听我说!
-Rhino: Let it begin! Let it begin! Let it begin!
我们走吧! 跳啊! 跳!
-Mittens: Wait, you're not a super he...
等等,你不是一个超级英...
-Bolt: What are you doing? Mittens! Mittens, take my paw. I need you alive.
你在干吗?Mittens! 抓住我的爪子,我不想要你死。
-Mittens: Yeah, of course! Stay away from me!
是啊,那就离我远点!
-Bolt: Squeeze my paw, I'll save you!
squeeze: 紧握
抓住我的爪子,我会救你的!
-Mittens: No, you won't. You're not really a...
不,你不是真正的...
-Rhino: Bolt! Saboteur!
saboteur: 从事破坏活动者
Bolt!坏蛋!
-Mittens: Ah! Ouch! You moron! Stop it! I'm trying to help him.
moron: 低能
好痛! 你这个白痴! 住嘴!我正在帮他
-Rhino: Help him? Yeah, right. Don't worry Bolt! I'll stop her.
帮他? 是啊没错。不要担心,Bolt! 我会搞定她的。
-Mittens: I can't hold it.
我坚持不下去了
-Rhino: Let it go, you monster!
放开,你这妖孽!
-Mittens: Bolt! The real world hurts, doesn't it? But you wouldn't know about that, would you?
Bolt!现实世界里你会很痛是吧? 这疼痛你以前没感受过,是吧?
-Bolt: Get down here cat. We don't have time for this.
下来,小猫我们没有时间吵架。
-Rhino: I'll get a ladder.
ladder: 梯子
我去拿个梯子。
Look, genius. You're a part of a TV show.
genius: 天才
你知道吗?天才,你是电视节目的演员。
-Mittens: You know what that is? Television. It's an entertainment for people. It's fake! television: 电视 entertainment: 娱乐 fake: 假的
你知道吗?电视机那是人用来娱乐的工具。那是假的!
Nothing you think is real as real!
你想的都是假的!
-Bolt: That's has preposterous!
preposterous: 荒谬的
胡说八道!
-Mittens: Think about it Bolt. Since you got lost, none of your powers are working, aren't they?
Bolt,你想一想。你走失之后,你的超能力都失效了,不是么?
For the first time, you're hungry, you’re bleeding.
bleeding: 出血的
你变得会流血了,会感到饥饿了,我说...
I mean, do you really think that you were born with a birthmark in the exact shape of a lightning bolt?
birthmark: 胎记 shape: 定型 lightning: Bolt
你还以为你天生就具有超能力和一个Bolt纹身吗?
-Bolt: It's my mark of power, cat.
那是我力量的象征。小猫
-Mittens: It's the mark of a makeup artist
, dog.
makeup: 组成 artist: 艺术家
那是化妆师弄上去的,小狗.
-Bolt: You're ridiculous. Get down here!
ridiculous: 荒谬的
太可笑了! 下来!
-Mittens: No.
绝不
-Bolt: Mittens, so help me, I will super bark you out of that tree.
Mittens 你再不听话我就用狮子吼轰你下来。
-Mittens: Yeah, gone nuts. Let's see how that works out for you.
是啊,疯狗,试试你就知道了。
-Bolt: You leave me no choice.
你让我别无选择。
-Mittens: Oh, the super bark. Scary, scary! Yeah, that's really really super.
哦,狮子吼哦,好怕哦,好怕哦!是啊,那真是太厉害了!
-Bolt: It's not true. This is not true.
不是真的,不可能的。
-Mittens: Wow! I don't feel really "super". Wait! No, it didn't. Okay, okay. I get the idea, you can stop now.
我没有感到很"超级"嘛...等等! 不,还是没有。好了好了,我知道了,你可以停了。
That's enough! Seriously dog, stop! I'm not kidding. Would you stop?
seriously: 严肃地 kidding: 玩笑
够啦! 我说,小狗,别叫了!你能不能不要叫了?
Okay, fine. You're the super dog. Bolt, be quiet, please.
好吧,好好,你是超级狗,Bolt狗,安静,求你啦。
Bolt, we gotta run! Bolt!
Bolt 我们快跑吧! Bolt!
-Man: Come here.
过来
ANIMAL CONTROL OFFICER
动物管理员
LOST DOG - BOLT
寻狗- Bolt狗
He is white with a lightning bolt on his side. REWARD! Please help me get my friend back.
皮毛为白色身体一侧有Bolt标记重谢! 请帮我找回我的好朋友
-Agent: Look who we found young lady! It's Bolt! They found him!
看看这是谁小姑娘! 是Bolt! 他们找到它了!
-Penny: Bolt!
Bolt!
-Agent: Isn't that right you little puppy dog?
这是不是你的那只小狗呢?
-Penny: That is not Bolt.
这不是Bolt。
-Agent: Well, that depends on how you look at it.
depend on: 取决于
呃,那取决于你怎么看它了。
You know, when I was little, I want a bicycle for my birthday...
在我小时候,我想要一辆自行车做生日礼物...
but my parents got me a baseball glove. So...
baseball: 棒球 glove: 手套
但是我的父母给了我一个棒球手套,所以...
You know what I did? I pretended that baseball glove was a bicycle.
pretend: 假装
你知道我是怎么做的吗? 我就当那手套是自行车。
And I rode it to school every day. True story.
我每天都骑着它去学校。是真实的故事哦。
-Penny: It's not him.
那不是他。
-Agent: I think it's him. I do.
我觉得是真的
-Mindy: Thank you. Look kid, it's time we are honest with you. If we don't get back in the production,
production: 上演的戏
谢谢。小朋友我们开门见山吧。如果我们不恢复拍摄,
People are gonna lose their jobs.
就会有很多人失业。
Good people with families.
他们都是好人。
-Penny: But Bolt is still out There. And I...
可Bolt还没回来,我...
-Mindy: I know, we feel for you. A
ean... What...
chase: 追捕
Mittens...如果...如果我不抓坏人那么我是谁?我的意思是...我是...
-Mittens: Don't worry about it. Being a regular dog, not like the greatest geek in the world, okay?
regular: 正常的 geek: <俚语>反常的人
不要担心,做一只普通的小狗...是世界上最最开心的事情好不好?
Look, I'm gonna let you in, on a little secret, okay? Little known cat secret. You know why we hate dogs?
我告诉你一个秘密如何?别人都不知道的猫的秘密。知道我们为什么讨厌狗们吗?
Because we wanna be dogs, we have dog complexes.
complexes: 复合物
因为我们想要变成狗啊,我们有恋狗情节。
-Bolt: But... But what are dogs do?
但是...狗们都做些什么呢?
-Mittens: Slubber, sleep, chase tails, chew shoes. You don't exactly need a master's degree.
slubber: 弄脏 chase: 追逐 tail: 尾部 chew: 咀嚼 master: 硕士
弄脏东西,睡觉;追自己的尾巴;咬鞋子;这并不需要硕士学位。
You know, most dogs living in a place like this. And hum... Well, I don't know, they do things like...
你知道,大多数狗都住在一个像这样的地方。好吧,不知道他们做的事情有...
-Bolt: Out of this? But... But...
住在这里? 可是...可是...
-Mittens: And this is your dog ball.
这是你的狗球。
-Bolt: what is?
狗球是?
-Mittens: This! The entire floor! It's the ground goes to the hound. How cool is that?
entire: 整个的 hound: 猎犬
就是这个! 一整层! 一整层都是给狗住的!这是件多么酷的事情啊!
In the cold nights, this and a ball of yarn... Oh, doesn't give better than that.
yarn: 纱
在寒冷的夜晚有这个再要一个线团团...哦,没有比这个更好的事情了。
-Bolt: You... You seem to know a lot about these places.
你...你似乎对这个地方很熟悉。
-Mittens: Yeah, I did my time in one of these, but I'm more being an alley cat heart, you know?
alley cat: 野猫
是啊,我曾经在这样地方呆过。但你知道吗?我内心更像野猫。
Sprung out first chance I got, never looked back.
spring out: 跳出
一有机会我立马行动,之后绝不回头。
-Rhino: Rhino is awesome! He is so awesome! He is... He is beyond awesome. He... He is "be awesome"!
Rhino很棒! 他是多么棒啊!他...他超越了帅 ...他超越了超级帅!
He is... Uh! I... I am "be awesome".
他...额!我...我超级棒!
-Mittens: I think it's about time I introduce you a regular dog peace to resistance. Get your head out.
resistance: 抵抗
现在告诉你什么是狗最想做的。把头伸出去。
-Bolt: Why?
为什么?
-Mittens: Just do it.
照我说得做就行啦
-Bolt: This... This is awesome.
这... 这真是太棒啦
-Mittens: And stick your tongue out!
stick: 伸出
然后把你的舌头伸出来!
-Bolt: This is totally awesome! Why don't you try it?
感觉棒极啦! 你为什么不试试呢?
-Mittens: No, thanks. It's
骨悚然的
好了,Billy,你吓到人家了。
Wanna make something useful? Go get me some bread crumbs.
crumb: 碎屑
想要做些好事么?去拿些面包屑给我。
Whole grain. Go! Whole-wheat is not the same thing as whole grain, Billy!
grain: 谷物 wheat: 小麦
要全谷物的,去吧!全谷物的,不是全麦的,Billy!。
-Tom: Not the same, Billy!
不一样的,Billy!
-Blake: Do not come out with whole-wheat!
不要拿全麦的回来!
-Tom: Or pumpernickel Billy!
pumpernickel: 裸麦粗面包
也不要黑面包,Billy。
-Bolt: Okay guys, but I really gotta get going. -
好吧,朋友们,我得走了。
-Blake: I know. I know you're a busy dog.
我知道你一直很忙。
But if you got a second for a lovely picture idea for your show...
但你能不能抽几分钟听一下我们对你节目的精彩策划...
Tom has better pitching. I'll let him taking from here.
pitching: 铺地石
Tom比我会讲,由他来向你解释。
Tom has got the spotlight. Wait for it!
spotlight: 聚光灯
让我们把话筒交给Tom,让我们拭目以待!
-Tom: Aliens.
alien: 外星人
外星人。
-Blake: Holy snap!
holy: 神圣的 snap: 突然的
很简单吧!
-Bolt: Aliens?
外星人?
-Tom: Audiences love Aliens.
audience: 观众
观众们喜欢外星人。
-Blake: Holy crap!
crap: 废话
啊哈!
-Tom: It will be huge man! Huge!
他们应该是巨人巨大的人!
-Blake: You can't touch us!
你碰不到我们的!
-Bolt: I love it. I'll tell you what, if you guys can help me find Penny... he girl from the television show,
I'd love hear more about this aliens idea, but on the way.
挺好啊,其实我想问问你们是否可以帮我找到Penny...就是那个电视里的女孩...我想进一步听听这个关于外星人的点子,但是边走边说!
-Tom: We got a nibble!
nibble: 一点点的咬
我们有希望啦!
-Blake: Don't freak out. This is how you blew with Nemo.
freak out: 吓坏了 blow: 打击
别激动!你这么搞砸"海底总动员"的。
-Tom: We open exterior outer space scenery. Calico comes for your Penny. And then you squish him.
exterior: 外部的 squish: 压碎
我们以外层空间的场景开始,Calico来抓Penny了,然后你就去揍扁他!
And as the tractor beam is pulling Penny and you to aliens' mother ship... we fade to black.
tractor: 拖拉机 beam: 光线 fade: 消失
然后传输光束把你和Penny带去外星人的母舰...画面渐暗。
-Blake: And we have a great pop song for the end credits.
pop: 流行乐曲 credit: 赞扬
接着我们为片尾加上首绝妙的流行歌。
-Tom: Talk your people. We're ready to move on this. He is so on board!
和你的人谈一谈吧。我们策划的差不多了。看来有戏哦!
-Rhino: There it is! The most terrifying place on earth!
terrifying: 极大的
就是这里啦!世界上最最恐怖的地方!
At long last, we've arrived at his belly of the beast.
beast: 牲畜
终
定了,我们还是要带她去医院...安全起见
-Mom: I'm so, so, so sorry does happen.
对于发生的一切我真的感到好难过
-Agent: I can't imagine what you must feel.
我难以想象你现在的感觉
No mother should ever have to go through something like this, but I... promise you, we're going to make this work for us.
没有一个母亲应该承受这样的痛苦但是我...向你保证我不会让这一切白白浪费的
I'm talking cover stories, production deals, executive producer credit... This is so great!
production: 制造
我是指封面故事,演出合约,电视制作商,执行编导...这实在是太棒啦!
-Mom: We quit!
quit: 辞职
我们不干了!
-Agent: No, no, wait! Let's not make any rush decisions. Let's put a pin on it.
pin: 大头针
不,不,等等! 不要草率啊。我们再可以商量商量。
-Doctor: I'm afraid your injuries far more severe... then we've previously thought, my dear.
severe: 严重的 previously: 以前
你受的伤...比我们预想的要严重,亲爱的。
We have to completely reconstruct your face. Have a look.
completely: 完全地 reconstruct: 改造
我们必须彻底给你整容,你看看。
-Penny: At least Calico won't be able to recognize me. Calico! Bolt!
至少Calico不会再认出我了,Calico! Bolt!
-Calico: What? Aliens!
什么?
外星人!
-Rhino: That is totally unrealistic.
unrealistic: 不切实际的
这真是太离谱了
-Bolt: Absolutely "redonkulous".
百分百"欢谬"
-Mittens: You could say that again. Oh! Oh, yeah! Right there! Right there! Over! Yeah, that's the spot.
spot: 地点
你说的没错。对!就在那! 再过去一点!是啊,就是这里。
-Penny: Hey, silly doggy! That's a keeper.
嘿,小笨狗!留个纪念!
You wanna go play outside, huh? You wanna go play outside? Let's go!
你想要出去玩吗? 你想要出去玩么?我们走吧!
-Bobby: Is that dog look familiar?
familiar: 熟悉的
那狗是不是看上去很眼熟?
-Vinnie: Nope. I've never seen him before in my life.
不是,我之前从没见过他。
“There is no home like the one you've got,”
“你的家是如此独一无二”
“Cuz that home belongs to you.”
“因为这个家属于你”