穿PRADA的女王剧本中英对照

余年寄山水
754次浏览
2020年07月29日 19:46
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

坚决的反义词-谐调

hey're so different. Hmm.
该挑哪个? 嗯


Something funny?
很好笑吗?


No. No, no. Nothing's...
不,不,没什么


You know, it's just that both those belts look exactly the same to me.
只是,这两条腰带几乎一模一样


You know, I'm still learning about this stuff and, uh...
其实,我还在学这东西…呃


"This... stuff"?
“这…东西”?


Oh. Okay. I see.
好了,我知道了


You think this has nothing to do with you.
你觉得这和你无关?


You go to your closet...
你去自己的衣橱


and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance...
选择…我不知道… 比如你那松垮的蓝色绒线衫


because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously...
试着告诉世人你的人生重要到


to care about what you put on your back.
你无法关心自己的穿着


But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue.
但你要知道那衣服不仅仅是蓝色


It's not turquoise. It's not lapis.
不是绿色,也不是青色


It's actually cerulean.
而是天蓝色


And you're also blithely unaware of the fact...
你还轻率地忽视很多事情


that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns.
像奥斯卡?德拉伦塔在二零零二年 设计过一系列天蓝色的晚礼服


And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it...
然后,我估计是圣罗兰…是吗?


who showed cerulean military jackets?
设计出天蓝色的军式夹克衫


I think we need a jacket here. Mmm.
我认为还需要件外套 嗯


And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers.
之后天蓝色就成了 其他八位不同设计师的最爱


And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores...
然后放入其名下的商店


and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner...
最后慢慢掺入可悲的 CC
{an8}CC - Casual Corner,提倡舒适的美国中档品牌



where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin.
才让你从她们的打折货中掏到


However, that blue represents millions of dollars...
总之,那蓝色值几千万


and countless jobs...
花费了数不尽的心血


and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice...
滑稽的是,你以为是你选择了这个颜色


that exempts you from the fashion industry...
让自己远离时尚界


when, in fact...
事实却是…


you're wearing a sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room...
这屋子里的人帮你从一堆衣服里


from a pile of stuff.
选了这件绒线衫


So then I said, "No, I couldn't see the difference...
然后说“不,我看不出有这两条…


between the two absolutely identical belts'"...
…完全相同的腰
带有何区别”


and you should have seen the look she gave me!
你应该看见当时她看我的眼神


I thought the flesh was gonna melt off her face.
还以为她脸上的肉要化了一样


It's not funny.
这不好笑


She's not happy unless everyone around her is panicked, nauseous or suicidal.
看到别人不安、恶心或者自杀 她才会开心


And the Clackers just worship her.
还有那些嘎嗒子却崇拜她


The who? They call them Clackers.
什么子? 她们叫嘎嗒子


The sound that their stilettos make in the marble lobby.
高跟鞋接触大理石地面的声音


It's like, "Clack, clack, clack. Clack, clack."
就像“嘎达,嘎达,嘎达,嘎达”


And they all act like they're curing cancer or something.
她们的样子好像去医癌症似的


The amount of time and energy...
花费很大精力和时间在…


that these people spend on these insignificant, minute details, and for what?
…不重要的会议细节上,然后呢?


So that tomorrow they can spend another $$300,000 reshooting something...
第二天他们就能再花三十万重新拍照片


that was probably fine to begin with...
或许对不需要那些东西的人来说…


to sell people things they don't need!
…这好像不算什么


God!
天哪!


I'm not even hungry anymore. What?
我都气饱了 什么?


That is why those girls are so skinny. Oh. No, no, no.
怪不得那些女孩那么瘦 哦,不,不


Give me that. There's, like, eight dollars ofJarlsberg in there.
哦,不,给我 里面还有八美金的干酪呢


You know what?
知道吗?


I just have to stick it out for a year. One year.
我只要忍一年,一年


And then I can do what I came to New York to do.
之后就能做我来纽约该做的事


But I can't let Miranda get to me. I won't.
我决不能输给马琳达 决不会


Easy there, tiger.
别太勉强了


Oh, good morning, Miranda. Get me Isaac.
哦,早上好,马琳达 接通埃塞克


I don't see my breakfast here. Are my eggs here? Where are my eggs?
我没见着我的早饭 鸡蛋呢?我要的鸡蛋呢?


Excuse me!
借过!


Pick up the Polaroids from the lingerie shoot.
去内衣设计那儿取偏光板


Have the brakes checked on my car.
去检修刹车


Where's that piece of paper I had in my hand yesterday morning?
我昨天早上拿到的那份文件呢?


The girls need new surfboards or boogie boards or something for spring break.
双胞胎需要新的冲浪板或者趴板 总之寒假用得着的东西


Hello. The twins also need flip-flops.
喂? 她们还要沙滩拖鞋


Ow! Oh, my gosh!
啊! 哦,天哪


Pick up my shoes from Blahnik, and then go get Patricia.
去布朗尼克取我的鞋,然后去接派奇特
{an8}Monolo Blahnik,高级女鞋
想要这份工作的女孩顶替你


No, I don't want to quit. That's not fair.
不,我不要辞职 这不公平


But, you know, I'm just saying that I would just like a little credit...
我只是说,我想要为自己的努力…


for the fact that I'm killing myself trying.
…赢得些奖励


Andy, be serious.
安迪,现实点


You are not trying.
你根本没有努力


You are whining. I...
你在抱怨 我…


What is it that you want me to say to you, huh?
你希望我对你说什么?


Do you want me to say, "Poor you. Miranda's picking on you. Poor you. Poor Andy"?
要我说“真可怜,马琳达又欺负你了 可怜的安迪”


Hmm? Wake up, six.
是吗? 醒醒,六号女生


She's just doing herjob.
她只是做她的工作


Don't you know that you are working at the place...
你知道吗,你工作的这个地方…


that published some of the greatest artists of the century?
…负责出版近百年来顶尖艺术家的作品?


Halston, Lagerfeld, de la Renta.
豪斯顿、拉格费尔德、德拉伦塔


And what they did, what they created...
他们的作品、创作


was greater than art because you live your life in it.
比艺术更伟大 因为你生活在这种艺术之中


Well, not you, obviously, but some people.
哦,当然不包括你 但包括不少人


You think this is just a magazine, hmm?
你以为这只是本杂志,对吗?


This is not just a magazine.
这不仅仅是杂志


This is a shining beacon of hope for...
这是希望的灯塔,指路给…


oh, I don't know...
哦,我不知道


let's say a young boy growing up in Rhode Island with six brothers...
比方说一个生活在罗得岛上 有六个兄弟的男孩


pretending to go to soccer practice when he was really going to sewing class...
在上缝纫课时,模仿足球训练的动作


and reading Runway under the covers at night with a flashlight.
晚上在被窝里用手电筒看《天桥》


You have no idea how many legends have walked these halls.
你不知道这里员工的艰辛


And what's worse, you don't care.
更糟糕的是,你根本不在乎


Because this place, where so many people would die to work...
在这里,更多人是热爱这份工作


you only deign to work.
而你是被迫的


And you want to know why she doesn't kiss you on the forehead...
你还抱怨她为什么不亲吻你的额头


and give you a gold star on your homework at the end of the day.
每天给你的作业批个金色五角星


Wake up, sweetheart.
醒醒吧,亲爱的


Okay. So I'm screwing it up. Mmm.
好吧,我搞砸了 嗯


I don't want to.
我不想这样的


I just wish that I knew what I could do to...
我只希望知道自己该怎么做


Nigel? Hmm?
奈杰尔? 嗯?


Nigel, Nigel.
奈杰
尔,奈杰尔


No.
不行


I don't know what you expect me to do.
我不知道你要我做什么


There's nothing in this whole closet that'll fit a size six.
这里的衣服,六号穿不下的


I can guarantee you.
我向你保证


These are all sample sizes... two and four.
这里都是样品尺寸 二号和四号


All right. We're doing this for you. And... A poncho?
好吧,这个给你,还有…披风?


You'll take what I give you and you'll like it.
你收下我给你的,你会喜欢的


We're doing this Dolce for you. Hmm!
还有这个 Docle 嗯!
{an8}Docle,就是前面提到的 D&G,意大利时尚品牌



And shoes.
还有鞋子


Jimmy Choo's. Hmm.
吉米?周 嗯


Manolo Blahnik. Wow.
布朗尼克 哇


Nancy Gonzalez. Love that.
南茜?港渣勒兹,我喜欢
{an8}南茜?港渣勒兹 - Nancy Gonzalez,皮包品牌



Okay, Narciso Rodriguez. This we love.
娜西索?洛吉杰斯,我们要这个
{an8}娜西索?洛吉杰斯 - Narciso Rodriguez,时尚品牌



Uh, it might fit. It might. What?
呃,或许合身 什么?


Okay. Now, Chanel. You're in desperate need of Chanel. Darling, shall we?
好了,现在你非常需要香奈儿 亲爱的,走吧


We have to get to the beauty department, and God knows how long that's going to take.
我们还要去美容部 老天知道那要多久才够


I mean, I have no idea why Miranda hired her.
我不知道为什么马琳达雇了她


Me neither. The other day, we were in the beauty department.
我也是 有天我们在美容部


She held up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and said, "What is this?"
她拿起植村秀的眉毛卷毛器 她问“这是什么?”


I just knew from the moment I saw her...
从第一次看到她我就知道…


she was going to be a complete and utter disas...
她会是个大祸害…


Miranda Priestly's office.
马琳达?皮斯里办公室


No, actually, she's not available, but I'll leave word.
不,她现在没空 要留口信吗?


Okay, thanks. Bye.
好的,谢谢,再见


How did...
怎么可能…


Are you wearing the... The Chanel boots?
你穿的是… 香奈儿的靴子?


Yeah, I am.
没错


You look good.
你看上去不错


Oh, God. What?
哦,天哪 怎么了?


She does. Oh, shut up, Serena.
是真的 哦,闭嘴,赛琳娜


See you guys tomorrow. Good night, man. Take it easy.
明天见 晚安,伙计,当心点


Take care of that finger, huh?
当心那手指


So, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样?


Uh, I think we better get out of here...
我想我们该在我女友看到我之前

before my girlfriend sees me.

快点离开这里


The gowns are fabulous.
礼服很漂亮


Mm-hmm. We're gonna use the burgundy.
嗯 还要勃艮第红酒


Gotta find
I'm Miranda Priestly's assistant.
我是马琳达?皮斯里的助理


The Harry Potter manuscript? Oh, you're kidding.
《哈里?波特》的手稿?开玩笑吧


Uh, sorry to ask, but I'm desperate.
抱歉打扰,但我也是穷途末路了


Just tell her it can't be done. You'll have to come up with a Plan "B."
就跟她说不可能,让她提其它方案


Well, this is Miranda Priestly we're talking about.
我们在谈论的是马琳达?皮斯里


There is no Plan "B." There's only Plan "A."
不可能有其它方案 只有按照她的方案办


Is she back? Am I fired?
她回来了吗?我被炒了吗?


I rarely say this to people who aren't me...
我很少对我之外的人说这话…


but you have got to calm down.
但你得冷静下来


Bloody hell!
该死!


Coat, bag.
外套,包


What's that? Oh, I don't want that. I'm having lunch with Irv.
那是什么?我不要了 我和俄弗一起吃午餐


I'll be back at 3:00. I'd like my Starbucks waiting.
我会在三点回来 到时还要一杯星巴克的咖啡


Oh, and if you don't have that Harry Potter book by then...
哦,如果到时还没有那本《哈里?波特》


don't even bother coming back.
你就别回来了


Hello.
喂?


Quit? Are you sure?
辞职?你确定?


I failed. She's gonna fire me anyway.
我完了,她肯定会炒了我


I might as well beat her to the punch. Wow.
还不如先辞职算了


Andy, good for you. Congratulations. You're free.
安迪,干得好 恭喜你,你自由了


Yeah. Well, listen, I'll call you later. Okay.
是啊,我呆会儿再打给你 好


Hello.
喂?


I'm brilliant. No, really.
我是天才,真的


Monuments should be erected in my honor. You didn't.
该为我立纪念碑 不会吧


Oh, yes. A friend of a friend does the cover art...
是的,一个朋友的朋友做封面设计


and she happens to have the manuscript.
她碰巧有那本手稿


Oh, no, 'cause that would mean that I actually did something right.
哦,不,那意味着我还是做对一件事了


It's just... Oh!
这真是…哦!


The thing is, Christian, I was just...
问题是,克里斯丁,我只是…


Look, you want this thing, you better hurry. I'll meet you at the St. Regis.
你还想要那东西的话就快点 去圣?理杰斯见我


Excuse me.
借过


Welcome to the St. Regis. May I assist you with anything? Oh. Yes.
欢迎来圣?理杰斯,能为您服务吗? 哦,是的


Uh, I'm meeting someone at the King Cole Bar. Right this way.
我在科尔国王酒吧约了朋友 这边请


Hi.



You have one hour. Thank you.
你还剩一个小时 谢谢你


One copy. What are my twins gonna do with that? Share?
只有一本手稿 双胞胎该怎么办?一起看?


Oh, no, I made two copies
过来,亲爱的


Oh, I get it. I get it. I get it.
噢,我懂了,我懂了


The piece is called "urban jungle, '"right?
这是拍那组“都市丛林”,对吧?


Yes, the modern woman unleashes the animal within to take on the big city.
是,现代女性通过释放内在的野性 来征服城市


Good. Go.
好了,去吧


Sometimes I can't believe I talk about this crap all day.
我每天都在说些不知所云的废话


Bobby, come here. Let me see. Oh, thank you.
伯比,过来,让我看看 谢谢你


Make sure Miranda gets these as soon as possible. Mm-hmm.
尽快把这些样片送到马琳达手上 嗯


And tell her I switched in the Dior for the Rocha.
告诉她我让罗沙改拍迪奥了


Oh, great. Can't wait. Excuse me.
噢,真好,迫不及待哈 对不起


Can we adjust the attitude? I'm sorry.
态度能不能好点?对不起


Don't make me feed you to one of the models. I'm sorry.
别跟那些模特一个德性 对不起


It's a busy day.
今天太忙了


My personal life is hanging by a thread, that's all.
我的个人生活岌岌可危 所以…


Join the club. That's what happens when you start doing well at work, darling.
彼此彼此,亲爱的 这说明你的工作开始步入正轨了


Let me know when your whole life goes up in smoke.
等你的个人生活化为乌有的时候 记得通知我一声


That means it's time for a promotion.
那说明你要被提升了


No. All right, February, back of the issue.
不行 好了 言归正传,二月号背面


Did anybody speak with Salma's people yet?
你们和萨尔玛联系过吗?


Yes, but she'd rather do a summer cover because she has a movie coming out.
有的,但她更想做夏季刊的封面 来配合她新拍的电影


No. Also, I'm pulling the Toobin piece on the Supreme Court women...
不行 还有,图比做的那篇 关于最高法院里的女性…


woman.
不能上


And I need to see a new draft on that piece...
还有那篇关于选购整形手术医生…


about shopping for a plastic surgeon... It's dull.
…的文章要重写,太平淡了


And this layout for the winter wonderland spread.
还有这个“冬季奇境”折页的版面


Not wonderful yet.
一点都不新奇


Oh, okay. l-I'll look at it.
好的,我再考虑一下


What about Testino? Where are we on that?
泰斯蒂诺怎么样?进度如何了?
{an8}泰斯蒂诺 - 摄影师



Zac Posers doing some very sculptural suits.
扎克的追随者设计了 一些雕塑感很强的衣服


So I suggested that, uh, Testino shoot them at the Noguchi Garden.
所以我建议让泰斯蒂诺在 野口勇博物馆拍这组片
{an8}野口勇 - 日裔美籍雕塑家



Perfect.
很好


Thank God somebody came to work today.
谢天谢地,还是有人来上班的


见到些什么人?加利亚诺? 是的
{an8}加利亚诺 - 迪奥设计师



And Lagerfeld and Nicholas Ghesquiere. Yep.
还有拉格菲尔德,还有 尼古拉斯?盖斯基埃 没错
{an8}拉格菲尔德 - 香奈儿艺术总监 尼古拉斯?盖斯基埃 - 巴黎世家设计总监



Yes. Okay, now you're scaring me.
好吧,你吓到我了


Hey. Hey.
嘿,嘿


This show is amazing. I am so proud of you. Thank you.
这个展览太了不起了,我真为你骄傲 谢谢你


Okay, start with the photos in the back and work your way forward.
从后面的那些照片开始看 慢慢往前浏览


That is the way I designed it. It is brilliant.
我就是根据这个路线布置的 绝对不同凡响


You will love it. Of course.
你会喜欢的 当然


And you, I have somebody I want you to meet, okay?
还有你,我想介绍个人给你认识


Ooh, art and sex. Lead the way.
噢,色艺俱全,还不带路?


See you later. Okay.
待会见 好的


Hey. Hey, Miranda girl.
嘿,嘿,马琳达的女孩


Hi. I was just thinking about you.
嗨 我刚才正想到你


Oh, come on.
噢,少来


It's true. No.
是真的 不


I'm profiling Gaultier for Interview and, uh, making my Paris plans.
我在为采访戈尔蒂埃做准备 顺便,计划我的巴黎行程


I found myself wondering if, uh, you were gonna be there.
我发觉自己想知道 你会不会去那里


Well, actually, um, I am going.
事实上,我会去


Great. I'm staying in a fantastic little hotel in the Seventh...
太好了 我会住在第七街 一个舒适的小旅馆里


right across the street from the falafel restaurant that will change your life.
旅馆对面有家餐厅 那里的三明治能改变你的生活


I'm sorry. I'll be too busy working.
对不起,我的工作会很忙


You'll have to find someone else's life to change.
你得去找一个替身,改变他的生活


Well, that's just it.
那好吧


I'm beginning to wonder if I can.
我开始考虑我能不能找到了


Lily.
莉莉


Lily, he's just a guy I know from work.
莉莉 ,他不过是我工作时认识的人


Yeah, that looked like work. Look, you're making a big deal out of...
是,那样子也叫工作 听着,你有点小题大做…


You know, the Andy I know is madly in love with Nate...
知道吗,我认识的安迪 是一个疯狂爱着内特…


is always five minutes early...
约会从不迟到…


and thinks, I don't know, Club Monaco is couture.
只在,我不知道 微风连锁店买休闲服的女孩


For the last 16 years, I've known everything about that Andy.
过去的十六年里 我知道关于安迪的点点滴滴


But this person? This "glamazon" who skulks around in corners...
可这个人,这个跟 随便钩上的某个时髦帅哥…


with some
random hot fashion guy?
…偷偷摸摸的美女?


I don't get her.
我不认识她


Lily. Have fun in Paris.
莉莉 在巴黎玩得开心


You going to Paris?
你要去巴黎?


Uh, yeah. It just happened.
是的,机缘巧合


I thought Paris was a big deal for Emily or...
去巴黎这种大事不是艾米莉或者…


Great. Now you're gonna give me a hard time too?
真好,现在你也要来给我难堪吗?


Hey, Andy. Andy!
嘿,安迪,安迪!


Andy, what the hell is wrong with you? l-I didn't have a choice, okay?
安迪,你究竟是怎么回事了? 我,我没得选,好吗?


Miranda asked me, and I couldn't say no. I know.
马琳达要求的事,我不可以说不 我知道


That's your answer for everything lately, "I didn't have a choice."
最近你的口头禅就是这句 “我没得选”


Like this job was forced on you. Nate, I get it, okay?
说得好像是别人逼你干这份工似的 内特,我明白了,好吗?


Like you don't make these decisions yourself.
好像这些决定都不是你自己做的


You're mad because I work late all the time and I missed your birthday party.
你生气是因为我老是加班 我还错过了你的生日会


And I'm sorry. Oh, come on. What am I, four?
我很抱歉! 拜托,你当我是四岁小孩吗?


You... You hate Runway and Miranda.
你…你恨《天桥》和马琳达


And you think fashion is stupid. You've made that clear.
你认为时尚是毫无意义的 你已经说得很清楚了


Andy, I make port wine reductions all day.
安迪, 我每天在餐馆里忙忙碌碌


I'm not exactly in the Peace Corps.
我也不是什么美国和平队
{an8}美国和平队:一个美国志愿服务组织



You know, I wouldn't care if you were out there pole dancing all night...
你知道,我不会介意 哪怕你在外面跳舞跳通宵…


as long as you did it with a little integrity.
只要你的心依然清澈诚实


You used to say this was just a job.
你以前会说这不过是份工作


You used to make fun of the Runway girls.
你以前会取笑杂志社的那些女孩


What happened? Now you've become one of them.
发生了些什么? 你现在已经变得和她们一样


That's absurd. That's okay. That's fine. Just own up to it.
你胡说些什么 没关系,我不介意,你就承认吧


And then we can stop pretending like we have anything in common anymore.
我们也就不用再装得好像 我们还有什么共同点


You don't mean that, do you? No, I do.
你不是说真的,对吧? 不,是真的


maybe this trip is coming at a good time.
也许这次出差来得正是时候


Maybe we should take a break.
也许我们俩该分开一段时间


Nate?
内特?


I'm sorry. Just... one second?
对不起,就…等一下下?


会专注于她出色的工作 也就不会有这么多的是非


I'm sorry. I can't...
对不起,我不…


I can't believe this. You're defending her? Yeah.
我有点不敢相信,你会帮她说话? 是的


The wide-eyed girl peddling her earnest newspaper stories?
这还是那个瞪着无辜的大眼睛 狂热追求记者梦的女孩吗?


You, my friend, are crossing over to the dark side.
我的朋友,你在堕落


I resent that.
我讨厌那样子


You shouldn't. It's sexy. Sexy?
你不该讨厌,那样子很性感 性感?


Really? Really.
真的? 真的


So do you... do you know where we're going?
那你… 你知道我们要去哪里吗?


'Cause I'm lost. Yeah.
因为我迷路了 知道


Yeah, don't worry. I know this city like the back of my hand.
别担心 我对这个城市了如指掌


It's my favorite place in the whole world.
这是整个世界上我最喜爱的地方


You know, Gertrude Stein once said...
格特鲁德?斯泰因曾经说过…
{an8}格特鲁德?斯泰因 - 美国女作家



"America is my country, and Paris is my hometown."
“美国是我的祖国,巴黎是我的故乡”


It's true.
是真的


What do you do?
你都做些什么?


Do you just write stuff like that down...
你是不是平时尽写些那样的东西…


and then file it away to use on us girls?
然后分类归档,以备泡妞时使用?


I'm Christian Thompson. That's my way. That's your way. Right.
我是克里斯丁?汤普森 这是我的风格 那是你的风格,没错


I work freelance. I have a lot of free time on my hands.
我是个自由作家 手头有大把的空闲时间


You know, I never understood...
我一直不明白…


why everyone was so crazy about Paris...
为什么每个人都为巴黎如痴如狂…


but... it is so beautiful.
但…巴黎真的很美


Mm. l-I can't. I'm sorry.
我不能,对不起


I can't. You know, Nate and I just split up a couple days ago, and I can't.
我不能,你知道的,内特和我 几天前才分开,我不能…


Ooh. I've had too much wine.
我喝太多酒了


And my hearing... vision... judgment's impaired.
我的听觉…视觉… 判断力都削弱了


No, I barely know you. I'm in a strange city.
我几乎不了解你 还在一个陌生的城市


I... am out of excuses.
我…想不出来借口了


Thank God.
谢天谢地


Yes.
搞定


Oh, shoot.
噢,惨了


Bonjour, madame.
早安,美女


Uh, what the hell is this?
这是什么东西?


What does it look like? It's a mock-up.
一看不就知道了 这是个样板


Yeah. Of?
是,什么的?


Of what American Runway will look like when Jacqueline Follet is the new editor in chief.
杰奎琳?芙蕾任主编后 美国版《天桥》的样板


Wh... They'r

尽是什么意思-宛如的意思


蓉城学霸-龙肝凤胆


白巾读什么-循吏


中国英文简称-反比


3寸管直径是多少厘米-主心骨


中国盆地-吭声的拼音


凸面镜凹面镜-一什么夕


规矩的拼音-浓厚的意思