别对我说谎第二季英文剧本台词LIE TO ME01
巡山小妖精
888次浏览
2020年07月29日 19:47
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
入团有什么用-小楷的拼音
你真是世上最厉害的测谎专家?
-Emily: When he's not being a dad or a big-time author.
big-time: 一流的
当他不是爸爸不是杰出作家的时候。
-Trisha: So you'll know I'm telling the truth.
tell the truth: 说实话
那你一定能知道我没说谎,
The police don't believe me. No one does. I…
police: 警察 believe: 相信
警察不相信我,没人相信。我…
I just really need someone to believe me.
我只想能有人相信我。
I saw a murder.
murder: 谋杀,凶杀
我看到了一场谋杀,
I didn't "see it" see it, but I saw it
不是"亲眼看见"的那种看见。
In a vision, a psychic vision,
vision: 幻想,幻影 psychic: 对超自然力量敏感的;通灵的
是幻象,像是通灵了一样。
but I know it really happened.
happen: 发生
但我知道事情真的发生了。
Am I telling the truth?
我说的是实话吗?
-Cal: Yes, you are.
是的。
-Gillian Foster: Where are we going?
我们这是去哪?
-Cal: Surprise. Oh. Divorce present.
surprise: 惊奇 divorce: 离婚
一个惊喜给你,离婚礼物。
-Gillian Foster: Wasn't planning to toast the demise of my marriage,
plan: 计划 toast: 庆祝 demise: 死亡 marriage: 婚姻
虽然没打算要庆祝婚姻告终,
But thanks.
不过,谢了。
-Cal: How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
-Gillian Foster: Horrible, depressed, like a loser.
horrible: 讨厌的恐怖的 depressed: 沮丧的 loser: 失败者
糟透了,很沮丧,感觉很失败。
-Cal: You're happy.
你很开心。
-Gillian Foster: I'm not happy. I'm devastated.
devastated: 【devastate: 使不知所措,使陷于混乱,使混乱; devastated: 挫败的,心情混乱的】
我不开心,我很挫败。
-Cal: All right, Trisha Howell,
好吧,Trisha Howell,
She's a Georgetown law student,
Georgetown University:【乔治城大学,是位于美国华盛顿哥伦的一所私立大学,成立于1789年,被认为是美国最好25座大学之一。美国总统克林顿、菲律宾总统阿罗约及台湾政治人物宋楚瑜等是乔治城大学校友。乔治城大学法学院是美国最好的十四所法学院之一,位于首都华盛顿市中心国会山下,在美国和世界法律界享有崇高的声誉】 law: 法律,法学 law student: 法学学生
乔治敦大学的法学学生,
And she claims she had a psychic vision of a murder.
claim: 声称
她声称自己产生幻象,看见了谋杀。
-Gillian Foster: I understand the scientist in you sees every day as an opportunity to discover
opportunity: 机会 discover: 发现,发觉
我能理解作为科学家,你充分利用每一天,抓住机会,
something new and wonderful about the brain,
wonderful: 奇妙的 brain: 大脑
挖掘大脑的新功能,
but come on. You don't believe in psychics.
come on: 得了,算了 believe in: 相信 psychics: 心灵学
可你又不相信通
灵这一套。
-Cal: Well, as of now, I'm Switzerland.
as of: 到…时为止 Switzerland: [A landlocked European country which has been neutral in many historical conflicts, including the two world wars. The act of being neutral or non-committed on a subject, usually a controversial one.瑞士,一个欧洲的内陆国家,瑞典在几次历史性的冲突中保持中立,所以Switzerland也表示在一个问题上,特别是在具有冲突的问题上所持的中立的观点。]
可现在,我保留意见。
-Gillian Foster: Plus our plate is too full for this.
plus our plate is too full for this: [并且,我们的工作时间表已经够满了的。plus这里是连词,表示“并且”,plate: 愿意“盘子”,也表示“工作时间表”。另外on one's plate : 需要完成的任务和工作]
我们手上的工作够多了,
We have a potential Supreme Court nominee to vet.
potential: 可能的,潜在的 Supreme Court: 最高法院 nominee: 被提名的人 vet: 审查
有个最高法院法官候选人等着我们审查。
-Cal: Well, I do believe there's a scientific explanation for what she saw.
scientific: 科学的 explanation: 解释
我相信对她的所见,一定有科学解释。
Uh, Trisha Howell, this is, uh, Gillian Foster.
Trisha Howell,这是 Gillian Foster,
Why don't you tell Foster here about your vision?
vision: 幻象
把你的幻象说给Foster听听。
-Trisha: Um, I started writing it down,
start: 开始 write down: 写下
我正要写下来,
But, um, I saw a man...
我看到一个男人...
Tall, short black hair, blue eyes.
高个、黑色短发、蓝色眼睛,
He's in a hotel, room 202, and he's freaking out.
hotel: 旅馆 freak out: 极度不安,反常
他在一家旅馆的202房,他吓坏了。
There's blood all over.
blood: 血 all over: 到处
到处是血。
-Gillian Foster: Whose blood was it? Did you see a victim?
victim: 受害者
谁的血? 你看到受害人了没?
-Trisha: Just an ashtray smashing down,
ashtray: 烟灰缸 smash: 摔碎
只看到掉下一个烟灰缸,
And then he's running, and...
然后他就跑了...
The hotel sign has some kind of a devil on it.
sign: 标记,符号 kind of: 有几分 devil: 魔鬼
旅馆招牌上好像有devil这个词。
It's, uh…
旅馆在...
It's by that druggie park over off of "L" street.
by: 旁边 druggie: 吸毒者,瘾君子 park: 公园
在L打头的街上,旁边有个瘾君子常去的公园。
-Gillian Foster: Can you excuse us for just one moment?
你坐一会,我们马上回来。
-Cal: That was a smooth exit line. It was very professional.
smooth: 圆滑的 exit: 退场 line: 方法 professional: 专业的
退场白很圆滑,相当专业。
-Gillian Foster: This is a matter for the police or a magic 8-ball.
matter: 事件,问题 magic: 魔术的,魔法的 magic 8-ball: 【魔法8号球是一个用来算命的小玩意儿,是由Abe Bookman先生在1946年
ra.
cost: 花费 extra: 额外的
那你得再给点。
-Cal: This would better be worthy there.
worthy: 值得的
希望能值回票价。
-Foster: The camera, the strange white room.
camera: 照相机 strange: 奇怪的
摄像头、奇怪的白色房间,
She's afraid.
afraid: 害怕的
让她感到害怕。
-Eli: And we're about to get funky.
be about to: 将要… funky: 胆战心惊的
古怪的事来了,
4 hours ago...
这是4小时前...
Right before she ran out of here.
run out of: 从…跑出来
就在她离开之前。
-Cal: Shoulders back. Chest out.
shoulder: 肩膀 chest: 胸膛
肩膀后展、挺胸,
Totally different posture.
totally: 完全地 posture: 姿势
姿势完全变了。
-Foster: Totally different girl.
变成另一个人了。
-Eli: Hello, hair.
换个发型看看。
-Cal: Trisha walked into that room, and Jessie walked out.
走进去的Trisha,离开的是Jessie。
-Eli: Yeah, for funsies, I had... hooker Jessie writes down her coffee order,
funsies: [to do something for the fun of it.. "I did it for funsies" meaning "I did it for fun!" ] hooker: 妓女 order: 订单
好玩的地方来了...我让妓女Jessie写下要什么咖啡,
and I compared that to law student Trisha's account of her so-called vision.
compare: 比较 account: 记述 so-called: 所谓的 vision: 幻象
然后和法学学生Trisha的所谓幻象报告作了字迹对比,
Night and day.
night and day: [ a phrase used to describe a stark difference between two things. Similar to ‘day and night’ ,except it implies an improvement of the situation rather than a deterioration.用来形容彻底的,十足的差别,和day and night的意思相近,但是night and day还有情况有所改进而不是继续恶化的意思]
天壤之别。
These two documents indicate two fundamentally different personalities.
document: 文档 indicate: 显示 fundamentally: 根本地 personality: 人格
这两个文本体现了两种完全不同的人格。
-Cal: Trisha's got it,
也就是说Trisha有。
multiple personality disorder.
multiple: 多重的 disorder: 杂乱,混乱 personality disorder: 病态人格
多重人格障碍。
-Eli: The holy grail of psychiatry.
holy: 神圣的 grail: 杯,大盘 holy grail:〈宗〉圣杯,圣盘【The ultimate goal of an occupation, profession, or endeavor.即某种事业,职位的最终目标。】 psychiatry: 精神病学
精神病学的圣杯啊!
-Cal: This is your divorce present.
这是你的离婚礼物。
-Foster: It's dissociative identity disorder,
解离性同一性障碍(多重人格),
and it's…it's more plausible than a psychic phenomenon,
plausible: 看似真实的,似是而非的 psychic: 精神的 phenomenon: 现象
这比通灵合理多了,
but just barely.
barely: 几乎没有
但是很少见。
Of course, if it is D.I.D.,
D.I.D.: [dissociative identity disorder分离性身份识别障碍,一个人具有两个以
picked out,
changing room: 更衣室 try on: 试穿 outfit: 全套服装 pick out: 挑选
或者我在更衣室试穿我没有挑过的衣服。
Or the worst one, I'm…
或者最恐怖的一次,
I'm stumbling out of some guy's car.
stumble: 蹒跚,跌跌撞撞
我跌跌撞撞地从一个人的车上下来。
I just wanna be me.
wanna: =want to
我只想做我自己。
-Cal: Well, you'll get there, love.
get there: <口>成功,达到目的
你可以的,亲爱的。
-Sophie: Maybe one day, one of them will take over for good,
take over: 接管 for good: 永远,永久地
也许有一天,他们中的一个会永远取代我,
And I'll just be gone.
gone: 离去的,消失的
我就此消失。
-Emily: Hey, so mom said you wanted to talk to m…
嗨,老妈说你想和我谈...
Bad timing.
timing: 时间选择
来的真不是时候。
Hi. I'm sorry. Unlike my dad,
嘿,不好意思,不像我老爹,
I'm not normally totally insensitive.
normally: 通常 totally: 完全地 insensitive: 感觉迟钝的
我总是这么粗枝大叶的,一点都不敏感。
-Sophie: That's ok.
没关系。
-Foster: Uh, you hungry? Let's get a snack.
snack: 小吃,快餐
饿了么? 咱们去吃点东西吧。
-Emily: Is she ok? Yeah.
她还好吧,还好?
-Cal: No, not really.
不,其实不是。
-Emily: Well, did she really witness a murder?
那么她真的目睹了一场凶杀案?
-Cal: That's nothing for you to think about.
你不必考虑这些,
All right?
好吗?
I wanna talk to you about something else.
我想和你谈谈别的问题。
-Emily: Just please tell me you and mom aren't, like,
拜托千万不要告诉我,
getting back together or something.
get back: 恢复
你要和妈妈复婚之类的,好吗?
-Cal: Ah, no, no. um...
不、不,不会的,
Something's come up for your mum.
come up: 发生
你妈妈她出状况了。
Not now!
现在不是时候!
-Ben Reynolds: Hey.
嘿!
Remember when I said, "no body, no crime"?
还记得我说的那句"没尸体就没有案件"吗?
Yeah, well, I just got off the phone with my detective friend.
detective: 侦探,探员
好吧,我刚刚接了个电话,是我的刑警朋友打来的。
There's a body, a prostitute by the name of Amber O'malley.
body: 尸体 prostitute: 妓女 by the name of: 名叫
尸体出现了,是个妓女,叫Amber O'malley,
She's been known to work out of the Devil May Care Hotel.
be known to: 为…所知
她在一所名叫“鬼神眷顾”的旅馆工作。
That changes things.
事情发展有所变化了,
The cops, they wanna talk to your girl,
cop: 警官
那些警察想和那个女孩谈谈,
I mean like right now.
right now: 立刻
我是说现在,
They're on their way up.
on the way: 在途中 up: 到
他们正赶过来。
All right?
好吗?
-Cal: Ok. You should get home.
好,你该回家了。
-Emily: Ok.
好的。
-Cal: Ok. And we'll talk about t