别对我撒谎lie to me第一季台词07

余年寄山水
978次浏览
2020年07月29日 19:49
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

钓鱼记作文-劣根

脸上看到愧疚的表情。
You're involved in this.
你和这件事有关。
-Dr. Buchanan: There's no "this," Cal. Okay?
根本就没有"这件事" Cal,好吧?
Erica and I are having an affair. That's it.
Erica和我有外遇就是这样。
We're having an affair, okay?
我们有外遇,好吧?
You happy now?
你开心了吗?
-Cal: You're cheating on Sarah?
cheat on: 欺骗,作弊
你背着Sarah偷情?
-Dr. Buchanan: Are you going to lecture me about marriage now?
marriage: 婚姻,结婚
现在你要教我夫妻之道吗?
'Cause, you know what? That would be rich.
因为你知道吗? 那我可是受益匪浅了。
-Cal: you really had no idea she was manipulating the data.
manipulate: 操纵
你真的不知道她操纵了数据?
-Dr. Buchanan: You know something For somebody who studied emotions their entire life,
对于那些一辈子在研究情感的人,
you really don't understand them at all.
事实上你根本就不了解他们。
-Cal: you have to stay away from her, Jeffrey.
你得离她远点,Jeffrey。
-Dr. Buchanan: Okay.
好的。
-Cal: Mean it. This investigation's going to get ugly.
说真的,调查结果会很残酷。
Erica's going to jail.
Erica要进监狱了。
You can't call her.
你不能打电话给她。
You can't email her. You can't be near her when that happens.
你不能发邮件给她,出事了也不能接近她。
I mean it. Stay away from her.
我是认真的,离她远点。
-Dr. Buchanan: Thanks for the friendly advice.
谢谢你的提点。
-Rafik: Mr. Peters, I just got your message.
Peters先生,我收到你的留言了。
I thought we had a deal.
我想我们可以达成协议了。
-Mr. Peters: We have another proposal.
proposal: 提议,建议
我们有另一个提议。
-Rafik: There's only an hour until sentencing.
离行刑只剩下一个小时了。
-Foster: Please. Hear us out.
请你听我们说完。
-Rafik: I'm listening.
我在听着。
-Mr. Peters: In return for the pardon and release of Nicole and Marcus Bradin,
作为特赦和释放Nicole和Marcus Bradin的回报,
the united states is prepared to meet all Yemen's humanitarian demands.
美国方面准备接受也门所有的人道主义要求。
-Rafik: This is an insult.
insult: 侮辱
这简直是一种羞辱。
-Foster: Ambassador Rafik.
Rafik大使,
To thank you for putting aside your military demands, we would like to show our gratitude.
gratitude: 感谢
为了感谢你放弃军事要求,我们希望能向你表示答谢。
-Rafik: What's this?
这是什么?
-Mr. Peters: It's an invitation.
invitation: 邀请
一封邀请函。
-Rafik: A state dinner.
一场国宴晚餐。
-Foster: Honoring the republic of Yemen.
向也门共和国致意。
Only leaders held in the highest esteem are hosted at the white house.
esteem: 尊重
只有国家领导人才能在白宫享受最高级别的礼遇。
-Mr. Peters: The president's social secretary h
as a few dates in mind,
总统的社交秘书已经选了几个时间,
and the chief of staff has assured me already
参谋长已经向我保证
that you'll be seated beside the president himself.
你会被安排坐在总统旁边。
-Erica: I almost forgot we had a date.
我差点忘了我们有约。
-Dr. Buchanan: we need to talk.
我们得谈谈。
-Erica: Jeffrey.
Jeffrey。
-Dr. Buchanan: I think we should go to your office.
我想我们该去你的办公室。
-Ria: Hey, how did you get Buchanan to go for this?
嗨,你怎么说服Buchanan做这件事?
You didn't tell him.
你没有告诉他?
-Erica: I did not doctor the report.
doctor: 医治
我没有篡改过报告。
-Dr. Buchanan: Then why is the9,000-person study so perfect?
那怎么这9000病例这么完美?
Why are there no outliers?
outlier: 局外人
怎么没有例外?
You and I both know every drug has side effects.
你和我都很清楚所有药物都有副作用。
But according to this, Priox has almost none at all.
可这报告上 Priox几乎完全没有,
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
You doctored the report.
你篡改了报告。
-Erica: We were behind.
我们研究进度落后了,
The drug had been promised to market. The stock price was falling.
这个药品很有市场竞争力。公司股价在下跌。
The board was all over me.
board: 董事会
董事会向我施压,
What would you have done?
你会怎么做?
Postponing the Priox launch would have put Ribocore into bankruptcy.
bankruptcy: 破产
延迟Priox上市会让Ribocore破产的。
-Cal: I think we got enough, don't you? Shall we?
我想证据足够了,对吧?我们行动吧?
-Erica: We have two choices: Destroy the company or put out the drug and hope for the best.
我们有两个选择:毁掉公司或者让药物上市祈求没事。
-Dr. Buchanan: Hope For the best?
祈求没事?
-Erica: we have been working on a new pill.
我们已经在研究新药了,
We've got the blood clotting under control.
我们控制了血液凝固的问题。
We're about to reintroduce Priox to market.
reintroduce: 再输入,再导入
我们准备重新推出Priox,
If you can just buy me a few months...
要是你能帮我争取几个月的时间...
-Dr. Buchanan: buy you a few months? Did you just say, "buy you a few months"?
给你争取几个月? 你说"给你争取几个月吗"?
What about drew Coleman? What about the other victims? Tell me.
Drew Coleman怎么办? 其他患者怎么办? 告诉我。
-Erica: I just need a few months.
我只需要几个月。
-Police: Dr. Vandeman, you're under arrest.
Vandeman博士,你被逮捕了。
-Dr. Buchanan: Cal? What the hell's going on?
Cal? 这是怎么回事?
-Cal: Oh, you can drop it now, Jeffrey.
噢,已经可以了,Jeffrey。
FBI have got what they want.
FBI已经得到他们想要的东西。
Jim Gunderson: I'm pulling Priox off the market immediately.
我会马上勒令P

探月网-祠怎么读


三民主义核心-红五月


藏的读音-容留


衣冠冢是什么意思-直隶省


pb单位-恬静的意思


人生苦短什么意思-祚怎么读


安逸什么意思-近义字


党的纲领是-宿雨