英语实战300句

玛丽莲梦兔
997次浏览
2020年07月30日 10:49
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

表示笑的词语有哪些-公元前是什么意思

1. I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。
对话放送
实战一:
A: What do you do? 你是做什么工作的?
B: I’m an office worker. 我是一个上班族。
实战二:
A: Hi, nice to meet you here. 嗨,很高兴在这儿见到你。
B: Hello, nice to meet you too. 你好,我也很高兴见到你。
A: What do you do for a living? 你是干哪一行的?
B: I’m an editor. I’m an office worker. 我是一个编辑。我是一个上班族。
A: So am I. 我也是。
补充包
I’m an ordinary office worker. 我是一个普通的上班族。
I’m a salary man. 我是一个上班族。
I do office work. 我是一个上班族。
2. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
实战一:
A: How many hours do you usually work one day?
你一天通常要工作几个小时?
B: I have a typical 9 to 5 job. 我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
实战二:
A: Do you have time to travel with me? 你有时间跟我旅行吗?
B: Sorry, I’m an office worker. I have a typical 9 to 5 job.
对不起,我是一个上班族。我通常上午九点上班,下午五点下班。
补充包
My job is a nine-to-five one. 我的工作时间是朝九晚五。
Our office hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. .
公司的工作时间是上午九点到下午五点。
I work a little longer than nine to five most days.
多数时候,我的工作时间都超过朝九晚五的范围。
3. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
实战一:
A: Don’t forget to punch in and out. 上下班都要记得打卡。
B: I won’t. 我不会忘的。
实战二:
A: That’s all I’m telling you about the business in the office.
在办公室里的事情我都告诉你了。
B: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
A: If you have any problem, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
如果你有什么问题,随时问我。
B: I will. 我会的。
A: Oh, I almost forget to remind you. Don’t forget to punch in and out.
哦,差点忘了提醒你,上下班都要记得打卡。
B: OK. Thank you so much. 好的,真是非常感谢。
补充包
Don’t forget to clock in. 不要忘记打卡。
Don’t forget to clock in and clock out. 不要忘了上下班打卡。
Did you punch in? (上班时)打出勤卡了吗?
Did you punch out? (下班时)打出勤卡了吗?
4. How is your project going?
实战一:
A: How is your project going? 你的项目进行得怎么样了?
B: Everything goes well. 一切进展顺利。
实战二:
A: George, h
ow is your project going?
乔治,你的项目进行得怎么样了?
B: It’s coming along well, but a little delayed.
进展不错,但时间上有点拖延。
A: Can you finish it on time? 能按时完成吗?
B: I will try my best. And I think there’s no problem.
我会尽力,我想没什么问题。
A: OK. 那就好。
补充包
How are things going? 事情进行得如何?
How are things at work? 工作进行得怎么样了?
That went well. 进行得很顺利。
5. I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。
对话放送
实战一:
A: I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。
B: I believe you. 我相信你。
实战二:
A: Can you settle it? 你能搞定吗?
B: I can handle it myself. 我会自己想办法的。
A: But I think teamwork would be better. 但我认为团队协作会更好。
B: Everyone has urgent matter to deal with.
每个人都有要紧的事情要处理。
A: I see. 我知道了。
补充包
I can take care of it myself. 我会自己想办法的。
I can figure it out myself. 我会自己想办法的。
I’ll do something about it. 我会想办法的。
6. Give it a try! 试一下吧!
实战一:
A: This is the new product. Give it a try! 这是新产品,试一下吧。
B: OK. 好的。
实战二:
A: Wow, what a fabulous idea! 哇,这个想法棒极了!
B: But I’m afraid it is difficult to carry out.
但我恐怕这个实施起来很难。
A: Give it a try! I’m always complaining that I couldn’t find the right way. But now your idea will work out the problem.
试一下吧!我一直在抱怨找不到正确的方法,但现在你的这个方法可以解决问题。
B: Oh, really? 哦,真的吗?
A: Yes, of course. 是的,当然。
补充包
Try and do it. 你试试看。
Have another try. 再试一遍。
Give it another try. 再试一遍。
I’ll go for it. 我大胆试一试。
7. Which side are you on? 你支持哪一边?
实战一:
A: Tom, which side are you on? 汤姆,你支持哪一边?
B: I’m on your side. 我支持你。
实战二:
A: Whether Nick should be allowed to continue doing this or not is really a problem. There seem to be two sides regarding the argument.
尼克是否应该被允许继续做下去确实是个问题。关于这个争论好像出现了两派。
B: Yeah, I see.
是的,我知道了。
A: Which side are you on?
你支持哪一边?
B: I maintain a neutral position
. Do you have any suggestions?
我保持中立。你有什么建议吗?
A: Well, I think we should ask him to show us the possible result now.
嗯,我想我们应该现在就让他给出可能的结果。
B: Sounds reasonable. 有道理。
补充包
Who are you rooting for? 你支持哪一方?
Which side do you support? 你支持哪一方?
I’m on your side. 我是站在你这边的。
8. I’m pressed for time. 我时间紧迫。
实战一:
A: Hurry up. I’m pressed for time. 快点,我时间紧迫。
B: Let’s go. 我们走吧。
实战二:
A: Kelly, do you work overtime today? 凯利,今天要加班吗?
B: Yes, the plan must be worked out today. I’m pressed for time.
是的,这个计划今天必须做出来,我时间紧迫。
补充包
My schedule is tight. 我时间安排得很紧。
I’m really busy now. 我现在真的很忙。
There’s no time left. 没有时间了。
9. Do you have any questions?
实战一:
A: Do you have any questions? 你们有什么问题吗?
B: No. 没有了。实战二:
A: Well, you really have perfect work experience.
嗯,你确实有很好的工作经验。
B: Thank you. 谢谢。
A: You might just be the person we’ve been looking for. Do you have any questions? 你或许正是我们一直寻找的那个人。你有什么问题吗?
补充包
Any other business? 还有什么问题吗?
Are there any final questions? 最后还有什么问题吗?
10. You can do it! 你可以的!
实战一:
A: Tony, I believe you. You can do it! 托尼,我相信你,你可以的。
B: Thanks for your encouragement. 谢谢你的鼓励。
实战二:
A: Come on. Though we face some technical problems, I believe everyone here can solve them. 加油!尽管我们面临一些技术上的问题,我相信这里的每个人,你们能解决这些问题。
B: Let’s speak out: you can do it! 让我们大声说出:你可以的!
补充包
You’ll make it! 你可以的!
You’re going to be fine. 你会做好的。
It’s going to be all right. 会好起来的。
11. I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。
实战一:
A: How about you? 你是怎么想的?
B: I couldn’t agree more. 我完全同意。
实战二:
A: How to promote the new product? 如何推广新产品呢?
B: I think we should invest more money in marketing. What’s your idea, Jack? 我想我们应该在营销上进行更多的投资。杰克,你认为呢?
C: I don’t agree. It needs too much fund. Meanwhile, we
’d better hold the old customers first.
我不这样认为,这需要太多的资金。同时,我们最好先抓住老顾客。
A: Yes. I couldn’t agree more. 是的,我完全同意。
补充包
I’m all for it. 我完全同意。
I quite agree. 我完全同意。
I agree completely. 我完全同意。
12. I’ll do my best. 我尽力而为
实战一:
A: Do you think you can do it? 你认为你可以吗?
B: I’ll do my best. 我尽力而为。
实战二:
A: I want to congratulate you on the complete success of A project. You really did a good job.
恭喜你的A项目取得圆满成功,你的工作真的做得很出色。
B: Thank you, Jane. I appreciate it. It was a very interesting project. I really enjoyed working on it. Unfortunately, I must mention that, from what I’ve seen so far, the B project doesn’t go well. Is there any problem I can help with? 谢谢,简。我很感激。这个项目很有意思,我很喜欢干。不过,我不得不指出,根据我所了解的情况来看,B项目进展得不太顺利。有什么我可以帮忙的吗?
A: Not really. I’ll get it back on track. I’m sorry. I think I jumped the gun. 不用,我会让它马上步入正轨。很抱歉,我想是我太仓促了。
B: I’m sure you can deal with it. 我相信你能处理得很好。
A: I’ll do my best. 我会尽力的。
补充包
I’ll try my best. 我尽力而为。
I did all I could do. 我已经尽了最大的努力了。
That’s all I can do. 我已经尽了最大的努力了。
13. Things happen. 常有的事。
实战一:
A: I’m crazy. 我疯了。
B: Don’t worry. Things happen. 别担心,常有的事。
实战二:
A: Why did Tony go mad? 托尼为什么发飙?
B: Things happen. 常有的事。
补充包
It happens! 常有的事!
It happens to everyone. 这种事谁都会遇到。
It’s a common mistake. 这是常见的错误。
14. I think so. 我想是吧。
实战一:
A: Do you think we can finish the task on time?
你认为我们能按时完成任务吗?
B: I think so. 我想是吧。
实战二:
A: Good morning. What’s wrong with you? 早上好。怎么了?
B: I don’t feel very well. I’m very tired all day.
我感觉不舒服。我整天都感到很累。
A: Let me see. You have got a cold. 我看看。你感冒了。
B: Can you tell me how I got a cold? 能告诉我我是怎么感冒的吗?
A: Maybe you overworked. 或许你太过度工作了。
B: I think so. I have too much work to do every day.
我想是吧,我每天都有太多的
工作要做。
补充包
I believe so. 我想是吧。
I suppose so. 我想是吧。
So they say. 我想是吧。
15. I can’t take it anymore! 我再也受不了了!
实战一:
A: I can’t take it anymore! I quit. 我再也受不了了!我不干了。
B: Don’t be so rash. 别这么鲁莽。
实战二:
A: George, I think we’d better do the task separately.
乔治,我想我们最好各自分开做这个工作吧。
B: Why? 为什么呢?
A: I can’t take it anymore! You always consider yourself in the right.
我再也受不了了!你太自以为是了。
补充包
I have had it! 我再也无法忍受了!
I can’t bear it anymore. 我再也无法忍受了。
I can’t stand it any longer. 我再也无法忍受了。
I can’t put up with it any longer! 我再也无法忍受了!
This is the last straw. 我已经忍无可忍了。
16. Cheer up! 振作起来!
实战一:
A: Cheer up, everybody! 大家都振作起来!
B: OK. Come on. 好的,加油。
实战二:
A: Why do you look so tired? 你为什么看起来很累?
B: I’m too tired to lift my spirits. 我太累了,振作不起精神来。
A: What’s the matter? 怎么了?
B: I lost the job again! 我的工作又没了。
A: Cheer up! You will soon find a better job.
振作起来!你很快就会找到一份更好的工作。
补充包
Come on! 打起精神来!
Pull yourself together! 重新振作起来!
Go on. You can do it! 接着干,你能行!
17. He got a pay raise. 他加薪了。
实战一:
A: He got a pay raise. 他加薪了。
B: He deserves it. 这是他应得的。
实战二:
A: It’s said that he got a pay raise. 据说他加薪了。
B: Really? I can’t believe it. 真的吗?我真不敢相信。
A: Me either. I can’t find out any good performance in his work.
我也是,我没发现他在工作中有任何好的表现。
补充包
I’m supposed to get a raise. 我应该涨工资。
Please give me a raise. 请给我涨工资。
When will you give me a raise? 您什么时候给我涨工资?
18. We have to work together.
实战一:
A: We have to work together. 我们要一起努力工作。
B: Happy to work with you. 很高兴和你一起共事。
实战二:
A: Now we have a new task. It’s a challenge for us.
现在我们有了新任务,这对我们来说是个挑战。
B: I like challenge actually. 事实上我很喜欢挑战。
A: And it also needs teamwork as usual.

而且像以往一样需要团队协作。
C: No problem. We have to work together.
没问题,我们要一起努力工作。
补充包
We must be a team. 我们要拧成一股绳。
We must function as one mind and one body. 我们要拧成一股绳。
We have to cooperate with each other. 我们必须相互协助。
19. I’m a workaholic. 我是个工作狂。
实战一:
A: I’m a workaholic. 我是个工作狂。
B: Absolutely. 绝对是。
实战二:
A: Are you a workaholic? 你是个工作狂吗?
B: No, I seldom work overtime. How about you?
不是,我很少加班。你呢?
A: I’m a workaholic. I always work at home.
我是个工作狂,我总是在家工作。
补充包
You should work harder. 你应该更加努力工作。
He’s a hard worker. 他是个努力工作的人。
You’re overworking. 你超负荷工作了。
20. You shouldn’t work so hard.
实战一:
A: You shouldn’t work so hard. 你不必工作得这么累。
B: I need to support my family. 我需要养家。
实战二:
A: Why are you so tired? 你为什么这么累?
B: I worked overtime recently. 我最近加班了。
A: You shouldn’t work so hard. You know, work will never be done.
你不必工作得这么累。你知道,工作永远都做不完。
补充包
You had better work less. 你最好少工作些。
Whatever you do, don’t work so hard.
无论你做什么,不要工作得那么辛苦。
If I were you, I’d work less.
如果我是你,我会少工作些。
21. Is everything OK? 一切还好吗?
实战一:
A: Is everything OK? 一切还好吗?
B: It’s fine! Thank you! 很好!谢谢!
实战二:
A: This is Tony, calling from Shanghai. We’re at the fair.
我是托尼,从上海打来的。我们在展会上。
B: Oh, hello, Tony. Is everything OK? 哦,你好,托尼。一切还好吗?
补充包
Are you okay there? 一切还好吗?
Are you alright? 你那里还好吗?
Is everything all right? 一切还好吗?
22. We will contact you within one week.
实战一:
A: That’s all. We will contact you within one week.
好了,我们会在一周之内通知你。
B: Thank you. 谢谢。
实战二:
A: Do you have any questions? 你还有什么问题吗?
B: Yes, I have the last one: how soon could I know the result?
我有最后一个问题:什么时候可以知道结果?
A: We will contact you within one week. 我们会在一周之内通知你。
补充

We’ll notify you of our final decision within three days.
我们会在三天内通知你我们的决定。
We’ll let you know the result within four days.
四天之内我们就会让你知道结果的。
We’ll get in touch with you by the end of this week.
我们会在这周末之前联系你的。
23. I’m looking forward to it. 我很期待。
实战一:
A: What’s the result? I’m looking forward to it.
结果是什么呢?我很期待。
B: So is everyone here. 这里的每个人都这样想。
实战二:
A: Tom, I’ll have a barbecue at my house at the weekend. Would you like to come? 汤姆,我周末请大伙儿来我家烤肉。你要不要来呀?
B: Sure. 当然。
A: Great! Come anytime after seven o’clock.
太好了!七点钟过后,什么时间都成。
B: Sounds great! Do I need to bring anything?
好极了!你要我带点什么来吗?
A: Nope. 不用了。
B: Fine. 好的。
A: I’m glad you can come. 很高兴你能来。
B: Thanks for your invitation. I’m looking forward to it.
谢谢你的邀请,我很期待。
补充包
We look forward to your favorable reply. 我们恭候佳音。
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
我们盼望着不久能收到您的来信。
I am looking forward to your visit next week.
我期待着你下周来访。
24. I don’t understand what you say.
实战一:
A: I don’t understand what you say. 我不明白你说什么。
B: Don’t play dumb. 别装傻。
实战二:
A: It appears that there are some troubles in the transportation. Who’s in charge of it? 好像运输中出了一些问题,谁负责的?
B: I don’t know. 我不清楚。
A: Sam? 萨姆?
C: What? I don’t understand what you say.
什么?我不明白你说什么。
A: It’s your duty, isn’t it? 这是你的职责,对吧?
补充包
I didn’t catch your meaning. 我不明白你的意思。
I can’t see what you mean. 我不明白你的意思。
I’m confused. 我有点迷惑。
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say. 我不知道你想要说什么。
25. Do something! 想点办法吧!
实战一:
A: Do something! 想点办法吧!
B: Let’s have a brainstorming. 让我们一起讨论一下吧。
实战二:
A: I just got my paycheck. There was about five hundred yuan missing.
我刚拿到我的薪水支票,大概少了五百元。
B: This is exaggerating. He’s using every excuse to dock our pay.
这真的是太夸张了,他用一堆借
口扣我们的薪水。
A: Yeah, do something.
是啊,想点办法吧。
B: Maybe we can write a letter to the general manager and tell him what happened.
或许我们可以给总经理写一封信,告诉他发生了什么。
A: Good idea. 好主意。
补充包
Please do something about it. 请想点儿办法吧!
You’ve got to do something. 你一定要想办法。
We should do something about it. 我们应该做点什么。
26. I’ll do that. 我会照办。
实战一:
A: Don’t worry. I’ll do that. 放心,我会照办。
B: OK. 好。
实战二:
A: Lily, did you attend the meeting yesterday afternoon?
莉莉,你参加昨天下午的会议了吗?
B: Yeah. We discussed the new project. 是的,我们讨论了那个新项目。
A: Oh, what a pity! I shouldn’t have missed that meeting, but I had to meet a client at that time. What else did you talk about? 哦,真是太可惜了!我不应该错过那个会议的,但我那时得会见一个客户。你们还讨论什么了?
B: We also talked about the current projects and something about hiring another worker. That’s all. 我们还讨论了现在进行的项目以及关于招聘一名新员工的事情,就是这些了。
A: Well, write a report about what you discussed during that meeting and give me this afternoon.
好的,写一份关于这次会议所讨论问题的报告,下午给我。
B: OK. I’ll do that. 好的,我会照办。
补充包
I’ll do whatever you say. 我听你的。
You’re the boss. 听你的。
I can’t do that. 我做不了。
27. Let’s figure things out together.’
实战一:
A: Let’s figure things out together. 我们一起来想想办法吧。
B: Yes. Many heads are better than one. 是啊,三个臭皮匠,顶个诸葛亮。
实战二:
A: Let’s figure things out together. 我们一起来想想办法吧。
B: I think our logo should be red. Red is more eye-catching.
我认为我们的标识应该用红色,红色更加抢眼。
C: I think blue is more attractive and soothing.
我还是认为蓝色更加吸引人,而且更加柔和。
A: How about blending them? 混合起来怎么样?
B: Great idea. 好主意。
补充包
Let’s finish it somehow. 我们总得想办法完成。
Let’s all get together and act as one. 我们拧成一股绳地去干。
Let’s work together as a team. 我们拧成一股绳地去干。
28. Let me check my schedule.
实战一:
A: How about meeting next Monday? 下周一见面怎么样?
B: Let me check my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安
排。
实战二:
A: Mary, can you spare me several minutes this afternoon?
玛丽,今天下午我可以占用你一些时间吗?
B: Let me check my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。
补充包
Let me confirm my schedule. 让我看看我的日程安排。
What’s on the schedule for today? 今天有哪些日程安排?
This is the schedule for tomorrow. 这是明天的日程安排。
29. Can you make it on Saturday?
实战一:
A: Can you make it on Saturday? I have an urgent matter to deal with.
可以改到星期六吗?我有件急事要处理。
B: No problem. 没问题。
实战二:
A: Nancy, I think I’m too busy to meet you today.
南希,我想今天太忙了,无法跟你见面。
B: So what time is convenient for you? 那你什么时候方便?
A: Can you make it on Saturday? 可以改到星期六吗?
B: OK. I’ll call you beforehand. 好,我会提前给你打个电话。
补充包
Could we plan it for another day, such as Saturday?
我们能不能再找一天,比如星期六?
Let’s do it on Saturday. 咱们改到星期六吧。
Some other time. 再找其他时间吧。
30. I can’t get along well with him.
实战一:
A: I can’t get along well with him. 我跟他合不来。
B: He is really a strange man. 他确实是个古怪的人。
实战二:
A: Do you get along well with your new colleagues?
你和新同事相处得怎么样?
B: Pretty well except Nick. 除了尼克,都很好。
A: What’s wrong? 怎么了?
B: He’s so weird that he seldom says a word in the office. I can’t get along well with him. 他很古怪,在办公室里很少说话,我跟他合不来。
补充包
I am on hard terms with him. 我跟他合不来。
I don’t get along well with her. 我跟她合不来。
I get along well with him. 我和他合得来

淮组词-即使的读音


在告别中成长-户枢不蠹怎么读


两小儿辩日文言文翻译-苹风


浣溪沙春日即事-枪栓


制定制订-凋零意思


隐函数存在定理-蜡黄


英雄的生涯-吊诡


un怎么读-腰身