绝望主妇第五季英文剧本台词24
别妄想泡我
798次浏览
2020年07月30日 10:54
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
秘鲁人英语-消遣什么意思
The minister spoke about the nature of marriage.
minister: 【天主教】教长 speak: 吟诵 nature: 本质 marriage: 婚姻
神父宣读完婚宴的宣言,
and said what all ministers say to conclude such matters.
conclude: 作结论 matter: 事件
然后说了所有神父用来总结婚礼时都要说的一句。
-Minister: You may now kiss the bride.
bride: 新娘
你可以吻新娘了。
-Mary Alice: It was then the church bells began to ring.
bell: 钟 ring: 响
然后教堂的钟声会想起
telling brides-to-be everywhere their turn was next.
bride-to-be: 准新娘 turn: (权利、义务或机会等的依次轮流的)名分,(顺)次
他告诉其他的准新娘下一个就是她们了。
-Katherine: Hello, groom.
groom: 新郎
嗨,新郎。
Guess what? I called the hotel told them we were getting married.
guess: 猜 hotel: 酒店
我打电话给酒店说我们是新婚夫妇。
They promised to upgrade us to a suite and have champagne on ice.
promise: 承诺 upgrade: 提高品质 suite: 套房 champagne: 香槟
他们承诺给我们升级为套房还有冰镇香槟。
Isn't that terrific?
terrific: 极好的
这多棒,不是吗?
-Mike: Yeah. Yeah, that's great.
是啊,真是太棒了。
-Katherine: Wow, I hope you can muster up a little more enthusiasm for the "I dos."
muster up: 鼓起 enthusiasm:热情
但愿你在说"我愿意"时能更热情点。
-Mike: I'm sorry. I'm just thinking about Susan and M.J.
抱歉,我只是担心Susan和MJ。
-Katherine: Why?
怎么了?
-Mike: Well, when they left, I just got a weird vibe from Dave.
weird: 怪异的 vibe: 氛围
他们走的时候我觉得Dave有点不对劲。
-Katherine: Dave always gives off a weird vibe. That's just Dave.
give off: 散发出
Dave总是怪怪的,他就是那样。
-Mike: No, I-I think I should call them.
不行,我得打个电话。
-Katherine: Or maybe you should get our bags in the car so we don't miss our flight?
miss: 错过 flight: 航班
也许你该把行李拿到车上?我们才不会误了飞机。
Because if we miss our flight, we’re going to miss our wedding day,
要是误了飞机,我们就会误了婚礼。
and if we miss our wedding day, we’re gonna miss our wedding night.
要是婚礼都泡汤了洞房花烛夜就没了。
-Mike: Yeah, you're right.
没错。
I'm probably worried about nothing. I'll load the car.
worry about: 担心 load: 装载
我杞人忧天了,我去搬行李。
-Katherine: Uh, we need to stop at the store. I have to get videotape for the camera.
videotape: 录像磁带 camera: 摄像机
我们还得去趟商店买录影带。
-Mike: Oh, I got some old ones in the desk. Just grab one. We'll record over it.
desk: 书桌 grab: 抓取
书桌里有旧的录影带随便拿一个录就行。
-Gabrielle: She’s two blocks away. She’ll be here any second.
block: 街区
她离这儿两个街区,很快就
ve him. He said he doesn't care.
我告诉他我不爱他了,他说他不在乎。
He wants us to work on our marriage.
work on: 致力于 marriage:婚姻
他要我俩修复婚姻。
-Karl:Well, clearly, the guy's a little crazy.
clearly: 明显地 crazy: 疯狂的
很明显他神精有点问题了。
-Bree: A little? The man put chives in my Parisian salad!
chive: 细香葱 Parisian: 巴黎式的
何止一点?他居然在巴黎式沙拉里放葱!
He should be in a straightjacket!
straightjacket:(给疯人或犯人穿的)约束衣,(喻)约束物
他该被关进精神病院!
-Karl:Okay, calm down.
calm down: 平静下来
冷静。
This isn't the end of the world.
the end of the world: 世界末日
事情没有那么糟。
-Bree: Isn't it? I'm being blackmailed by a man I'm starting to despise,
blackmail: 勒索 despise: 鄙视
还不糟吗?我被一个我鄙视的人勒索。
and if I don't pretend to love him, he can have me arrested.
pretend: 假装 arrest: 逮捕
要是我不假装还爱他他就把我送进监狱。
-Karl:Bree... I don't want you to worry about this.
Bree...别担心。
We're gonna think of something.
总会有办法的。
-Bree: What can we think of? He's holding all the cards.
hold all the cards : 有把握,掌握整个局势【card有妙计的意思,因此有很多相关的词组,例如 a card up one's sleeve 秘而不宣的计划;(暗中)留着备用的锦囊妙计,该词组在剧中也出现过】
什么办法? 他抓着我的小辫子。
-Karl:Trust me. No one ever holds all the cards.
trust: 相信
相信我,没人能一直这么猖狂下去。
-Tom: Lynette, get down here!
get down: 下来
Lynette 快下来!
-Lynette: What’s going on?
怎么了?
-Tom: I just get off the phone with the university.
get off:【美国口语】讲(话) university: 大学
我刚和学校通过电话。
I'm in!
我考上了!
-Lynette: Really? You pass the test?
pass: 通过
真的?你考试通过率?!
-Tom: Not only did I pass the test, your genius husband scored in the top 5%,
genius: 天才的 score: 得分
不仅过了你的天才老公居然还还排在前5%。
drunk out of his mind!
out of mind: 心不在焉
考试时还是醉醺醺的!
Which, by the way, I am not condoning... ever.
by the way: 顺便说 condone: 宽恕,原谅
说到醉酒考试,这是不可原谅的。
-Preston: Congrats, dad!
congrats:【复数形式】(口语)祝贺,恭喜
祝贺你,老爸!
-Tom: Thank you, baby.
谢谢宝贝。
I can help you study if you want.
你愿意的话我可以帮你补习。
I'm not sure how much help you're gonna be.
不知道你能帮得上忙不。
I'm majoring in Chinese.
major in: 主修
我的专业是中文。
-Preston: I know how to say "take me to a strip bar" in mandarin.
strip: 脱衣 bar: 酒吧 mandarin: 国语
我知道用中文怎么说"带我去脱衣舞夜店"。
-Lynette: I'm so proud. Porter, aren't you go
your friend?
干嘛不去问你的朋友?
The one you hired to assault me.
assault: 袭击
你雇来袭击我的朋友。
-Bree: You were assaulted?
你被袭击了?
-Orson: He uh... grabbed me by the throat, threw me to the ground and told me to "let go."
grab: 抓住 throat: 喉咙 throw: 扔 ground: 地面
他掐着我的脖子,把我摁倒在地让我"放手"。
Your message came through loud and clear.
message: 信息 come through: 体现;看上去 loud: 大声的 clear: 清楚的
你要说的说得很清楚了。
-Bree: I had nothing to do with that.
跟我没关系。
-Orson: Please. Who else would have done it?
少来。还能有谁?
-Bree: I don't know.
不知道。
But I swear to you, we may have our differences, but I would never hire someone to attack you.
difference:【常用复数】(观点、意见的)分歧,不和 swear: 发誓 attack: 攻击
我向你起誓,虽然我们有分歧但我绝不会找人来打你。
You have to believe me.
你要相信我。
-Orson: I do.
我相信。
Forgive me.
forgive: 原谅
原谅我。
I should've known you could never hurt me.
我应该知道你不可能伤害我的。
I'll stay.
我不走了。
-Bree: What?
什么?
-Orson: Once I've unpacked, I’ll bring you my shirt so you can mend it.
unpack: 卸下 mend: 修补
收拾好东西后,我就把衬衫拿来让你补。
-Carlos: We're just running to the store, Ana. We'll be back in a bit.
in a bit: 一会儿,短时间
我们去商店 Ana,一会儿就回来。
-Ana: Okay. I’ll sweep the porch while you're gone.
porch: 门廊
好,你们走后,我来清扫门廊。
-Gabrielle: And if you don't mind, will you make sure Juanita and Celia do their chores, too?
make sure: 确保
如果不介意,你能监督Juanita和Celia也做完家务吗?
-Ana: Sure thing.
没问题。
-Carlos: I got the rest, babe.
其它我来拿,宝贝。
-Gabrielle: All right, I’ll see you inside.
好,进屋见。
-Ana: Oh, you're back.
你回来啦。
-Gabrielle: Oh, my god.
天哪。
Ana, the houses so clean.
Ana 房子好干净哦。
-Ana: Just wanted to do my part.
do my part: 尽自己职责(尽自己本分,尽自己一份力量)
只是做好份内的事。
-Gabrielle: Well, how did you get everything down so quickly?
你怎么能这么快搞定一切?
-Preston: We finished upstairs, Ana. Anything else you need done?
upstairs: 楼上
楼上打扫完了 Ana。还有其他事不?
-Ana: They wanted to hang out, but I had chores to do, so they insisted on helping me.
hang out: 出去玩 chore: 家务 insist on doing: 坚持做
他们想一起玩,我要做家务他们就坚持要帮我。
Aren't they sweet?
是不是很贴心?
-Penny: Hey, um, I'm not bragging and I don't recommend it,
brag: 吹牛 recommend: 推荐
不是我吹牛,虽然我不建议这么做。
but you could so eat out of your downstairs toilet.
eat out: 吃光
但你们楼下洗手间干净得可以吃
y?
你想尝尝啥叫"抓狂"?
Make one more statement like that, and I am throwing your ass out on the street.
statement: 陈述 ass: 屁股
你再说这样的话,我就把你扫地出门。
You care to test me?
test: 考验
要不要试试?
-Carlos: Ana? What's wrong?
Ana?怎么了?
-Ana: I don't know what I did.
我不知道自己做错什么了。
She wants to kick me out.
kick out: 逐出
她要把我赶出去。
-Carlos: So she had a couple boys come over and do her chores.
come over: 过来
她就找了几个男生来做家务。
You've been doing stuff like that your whole life.
你一直也是这么做的。
-Gabrielle: That's not the point! You didn’t hear the way she talked to me!
那不是重点!你没听到她和我说话的口气。
-Carlos: I don't care!
我不管!
You don't tell a kid who's been bounced around her whole life that you're gonna throw her out on the street!
对于流离失所的孩子你不能说"扫地出门"这种话。
-Gabrielle: I didn't tell her that! I just...
我没那么说! 我只是...
kind of threatened to.
kind of: 有点 threaten: 威胁
有些迫于无奈。
-Carlos: Bottom line--she is my niece, and she is not going anywhere.
bottom line: 底线【前面也有一个关于bottom的词组,get to the bottom of: 弄清…的真相】 niece: 侄女
底线是,她是我的侄女她就待在这个家哪也不去。
You're the adult, Gaby. Start acting like it.
adult: 成年人
你是成年人了 Gaby 成熟点吧。
-Karen: I know this looks bad, but we did what we did for a good reason.
我知道这事说不过去但我们这么做是有正当理由的。
-Police A: Ma'am, you can't break into a person's house for any reason.
break into: 闯入
夫人,私闯住宅不可能有正当理由。
-Roberta: Uh, what if there's a baby inside and there's a fire?
如果火灾时屋里有婴儿呢?
See? Everything's not all cut and dry, is it, rookie?
cut and dry: 内定的,预料中的 rookie: 新手;菜鸟
瞧,凡事都不是绝对的,是不是,菜鸟?
-Karen: Roberta, don't piss him off.
piss sb off: 惹某人生气
Roberta 别惹毛他。
You can't take a club to the head like you used to.
club: 棍棒
你再也不象过去那样受得了皮肉之苦了。
-Police B: Okay, I just got off the phone with Heller’s secretary.
secretary: 秘书
我刚和Heller的秘书打完电话。
David Dash was definitely a patient there.
definitely: 绝对地 patient: 病人
David Dash确实是那儿的病人。
Well, that’s why we couldn't make the match.
match: 相配的人(或物)
难怪我们没查证出来。
He changed his last name.
last name: 姓
他换了姓氏。
Mm-hmm, and get this.
还有这个,
He's the same guy whose wife and daughter were killed in that car crash up on Canterbury road.
car crash: 车祸
他的妻儿在坎特伯雷公路的车祸中死亡。
-Karen: Canterbury road! Remember that accident.
accident: 意
个。
-Katherine: All I know is, it's our wedding day, and you were in a crappy mood until you talked to your ex-wife.
wedding: 婚礼 crappy:【俚语】令人厌恶的 mood: 心情,心境 ex-wife: 前妻
我只知道,在这个结婚的大喜日子你郁郁寡欢,直到和前妻通了电话。
-Mike: Katherine, I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't want to marry you.
Katherine 如果不想结婚我不会坐这儿。
Okay?
好吗?
-Katherine: Really?
真的吗?
-Mike: Really.
真的。
Do I need to shout it out in the airport?
shout out: 喊出来 airport: 机场
是要我对着全机场喊出来吗?
-Katherine: You wouldn't do that?
你不会这么做的。
-Mike: I'll--I'll do whatever I need t to prove my love!
prove: 证明
做什么都行,只要能证明对你的爱意!
-Katherine: No, it’s okay!
好啦!
You convinced me.
convince: 说服
我相信了。
I am dying for a cappuccino.
die for: 渴望 cappuccino: 卡布其诺
我想来杯卡普齐诺。
You want one?
你愿意也来一杯吗?
-Mike: yeah, I do.
我愿意。
-Katherine: You said it. “I do."
你说了 "我愿意"。
Can’t take it back now.
take back: 收回
再也收不回去了哦。
-Dave: Should be allowed to just...
就这样...
walk away.
拍拍屁股走人。
I know some people will wonder why didn't I just kill Susan?
有人很想知道我为什么不直接杀了Susan?
But what good would that have done?
杀了她有什么用?
She'd be dead. There’d be no...suffering.
suffering: 痛苦
她死了,就不会有痛苦的感觉。
And to those of you who hate me because I took the life of an innocent, young boy, I say...
innocent: 无辜的
对于那些指责我杀害无辜小孩的人我想说...
-Mike: Katherine!
Katherine!
Excuse me. That woman I was with? Tell her I had to go. It’s an emergency.
emergency: 紧急情况
不好意思,告诉那个和我一起的女士我先走了,事出紧急。
-Woman: Oh, uh, your friend asked me to tell you he had to leave.
你的朋友要我告诉你,他得先走了。
-Katherine: What?
什么?
-Woman: He said to say he's sorry.
他说抱歉。
-Bree: What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的啊?
-Karl:First, tell me if it worked, then I'll tell you what I was thinking.
work: 奏效
首先说说是否奏效然后我再告诉你,我是怎么想的。
-Bree: Don't be glib.
glib: 油嘴滑舌的
别跟我油腔滑调。
Did you hire someone to attack Orson?
你是不是雇人袭击Orson?
-Karl:Yes.
是的。
-Bree: Are you insane? Your thug tried to strangle him.
insane: 神经错乱的 thug: 暴徒,恶棍 strangle: 勒死
你疯了吗? 那个恶棍要掐死他。
-Karl:If he had tried to strangle him, he’d be dead.
他如果真要掐死他,他早死了。
Look, Orson had the upper hand in this divorce. We needed to regain it.
have the upper hand: 占上风 regain: 夺回
现在Orson占上风,我们要夺回主动权。
-
汉字典,你永远不知道什么时候会需要"公共汽车"。
Oh, and look at this.
哦,看这个。
Check it out.
check it out: 过来看看
看啊。
They're scented. You wanna smell grape?
scented: 有香味的 grape: 葡萄
他们有香味,你想闻闻葡萄味吗?
What? They’re...like candy.
candy: 糖果
怎么了? 很像...糖果。
-Lynette: I went to the doctor today.
今天我去医生那了。
-Tom: What’s wrong?
怎么了?
-Lynette: I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了。
-Tom: Pregnant?
怀孕了?
With a baby?
怀上孩子了?
-Lynette: How long have you been sniffing those markers?
sniff: 嗅
你闻那马克笔闻多久啦?
Of course with a baby.
of course: 当然
当然是孩子啦。
-Tom: But you can’t. I mean...
但你不能,我是说...
w-we can’t-we're old!
我们不能,我们都老啦!
-Lynette: Well, apparently, not old enough.
apparently: 显然地
很显然,还不够老。
-Tom: What am I gonna do about school?
我学校的事怎么办?
-Lynette: What am I gonna do about my job?
我工作的事怎么办?
-Tom: We’re gonna have another baby.
我们又有了个孩子。
-Lynette: Actually, I have an addendum to that.
addendum: 附加物
其实,我还有个附赠品。
-Tom: Please tell me you're about to recite the girl scout oath.
girl scout: 女童子军 oath: 宣誓
求你给我说你这是在童子军宣誓。
-Lynette: No, tom.
不,Tom。
We're having twins...again.
我们又有...双胞胎了。
-M.J: I have to go potty.
potty: (小孩,婴儿的)尿壶
我得去尿尿。
-Susan: Okay, sweetie.
好的宝贝
Do you mind pulling over at the next rest stop?
pull over: 靠边停
能在下一个休息站停一下吗?
-Dave: We're almost there, buddy. Can you hold it?
buddy: 伙伴 hold: 控制
我们快到了,小伙你就不能憋一下吗?
-M.J: No. I really have to go.
不行,真的憋不住了。
-Dave: Fine.
好的。
-Susan: Just hold on a few more minutes.
再忍几分钟。
here? He—he can't go here.
这? 他不能在这尿啊。
-Dave: Come on, M.J. Let's go.
来 MJ 走。
-Susan: Um, can't we find a gas station or maybe a diner?
我们就不能找个加油站或者餐馆吗?
-Dave: He's a big boy. He can use the bushes.
bush: 灌木丛
他够大了,能在草丛里尿了。
Okay. Here, M.J.
好的,来 MJ。
Don't go too far.
不要去太远啊。
Hello?
喂?
-Collins: Dave, detective Collins with the Fairview P.D.
detective: 侦探
Dave,美景郡警局的Collins探员。
We know everything.
我们都知道了。
-Dave: I-I'm sorry. What are you--
抱歉,你们...
-Collins: Heller, your wife, your child. All of it.
Heller、你妻子、你孩子、全部。
If you come in now, I’ll do everything I can to help you.
如果你来自首的话我会尽全力帮你的。
But let's end this before someone gets hurt.
但在有人受伤害之前,你停手吧。
-Susan: Keys. Keys...
钥匙
ng birth…
sublime: 崇高的 give birth: 生孩子
生孩子的崇高喜悦…
The immense pleasure of a raising a family…
immense: 巨大的 raise: 养育(子女)
赡养家庭的极度快乐…
The importance of fidelity…
fidelity: (对职责、义务等的)忠诚,忠实
忠诚的重要性…
and then he said what all ministers say to conclude such matters.
conclude: 作结论 matter: 事件
然后说了所有神父用来总结婚礼时都要说的一句。
You may now kiss the bride.
你现在可以亲吻新娘了。
For a moment, the groom wondered if he was doing the right thing.
在这一刻,新郎还在犹豫,他是不是该这么做。
That’s when the bells began to ring…
当钟声响起的时候…
Telling him he had right.
钟声告诉他他是对的。