邪恶力量第五季双语剧本20
别妄想泡我
685次浏览
2020年07月30日 16:59
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
沙的拼音-垂涎的意思
你们到底想不想要骑士戒指?
Do you want the horsemen rings or not?
是 我知道
Yes, I know all about that.
来吗?
Shall we?
就是这了
Here we are --
我逃亡中的生活
My life on the lam.
我的人生怎么就这么悲剧
How the mighty have fallen.
单层玻璃窗
Single-pane glass,
炉火都得自己点
Used contraception in the fireplace.
就光是那些水渍...
The water damage alone --
我的心在为你滴血
My heart's bleeding for you.
现在告诉我你是怎么知道戒指的事情的?
Now, how do you know about the rings?
额 一直以来
Well, now...
我都在密切注意着你们两个
I've been keeping a close eye on you lot.
我们有魔法袋 恶魔是找不到我们的
We got hex bags. We're hidden from demons.
只除了一个
All but one.
那晚你们闯进我的家
That night you broke into my house,
我们的第一次约会
our first date,
我的仆人把一个跟踪仪器藏到了你们的车里
My valet hid a tracking device in your car
一枚魔法硬币
A magical coin
它轻易就能压制你们那几袋骨头
that easily trumps your little bags o' bones.
它还能让我听到你们的谈话
It allows me to hear things, too
而天... 我听到的那些事情可都是我闻所未闻的...
And, my, the things I've heard.
你们打算把魔鬼塞回牢笼里面去
So you want to cram the devil back in the box?
不错的计划
Cunning scheme.
算我一个
I want in.
你说你能帮我们找到"瘟疫"
You said you could get us "pestilence".
呃 至今
Well, now...
我并不知道"瘟疫"现在在哪
I don't know where "pestilence" is...
准确地说
Per se.
可我认识一位知道"瘟疫"的位置的恶魔.
But I do know the demon who does.
你们可以把他想象成 天启四骑士的马夫
He's what you might call the horsemen's stable boy.
他负责他们日常活动以及个人需求
He handles their itineraries, their personal needs.
他才是你们想找的人 相信我
He's who you want -- believe me.
他能告诉我们喷嚏鬼在哪里
He'll tell us where sneezy's at.
那我们怎么才能让他开口呢?
Well, how do we get him to spill?
撕烂他的脚趾甲?
Rip out his toenails?
不
No.
他这种级别的疯子是不会轻易招供的
Nuts at his paygrade don't crack.
我们把他带到这里 然后我就开始推销
We bring him here, then I sell him.
推销?
Sell him?
拜托 卖罪恶给圣人 我已经有了几世纪的经验了
Please. I've sold sin to saints for centuries.
难道我连只小恶魔都解决不了吗?
Think I can't close one little demon?
那好 你这位恶魔在什么地方?
All right, so where's this demon of yours?
我不想听到‘几星期’
I don't want to hear "weeks."
我想听到‘几天’
I want to hear "days."
但是实验室还没有完成测试啊
But the lab isn't even finished testing yet.
实验室方面由我来操心
You let me worry about the lab.
那你现在是在要求一个
But, sir, you're asking for distribution
规模空前的分销系统吗?
on an unprecedented scale.
病毒爆发程度史无前例
Well, we have an unprecedented outbreak.
整个国家都对猪流感怕得要命
The nation... is terrified of swine flu.
他们想要我们的疫苗 他们需要我们的疫苗
They want our vaccine. They need our vaccine.
这是需求 我们现在就是要满足需求
It's called "demand," people. Now, supply!
我们已经尽力去做了
We're doing our best.
你们已经尽力了?
Oh, you're doing your best?
你们已经尽力了?
You're doing your best?
那就做一个超越自己极限的人吧
Well, then do the best of somebody better!
您想见我吗?
You wanted to see me?
Mitchell 是啊 进来吧
Mitchell, yes. Come on in.
听着 Brady先生 我知道这有多重要
Look, Mr. Brady, I know how important this is,
我很抱歉 如果...
And I-I'm sorry if I sounded...
不用道歉
No apologies.
Mitch 我需要你这样的人
Mitch, I need people like you.
真的?
Really?
真的
Really.
实际上 在通讯部有一个空缺职位
In fact, there is a position in communications
我想最佳人选非你莫属
that I think you would be perfect for.
听起来太棒了
Sounds great.
是很棒 怎么样?
Is great. So what do you say?
你准备好进入这个
You ready to enter
要命的管理世界了吗?
the cutthroat world of upper management?
真是太好了
Awesome.
太好了
Awesome.
小心我的皮鞋
Ooh. Watch the shoes, please.
你等会再解决吧 谢了
Get the rest later. Thanks.
[咒语]
Dis manibus praeest praesens...
[咒语]
...obtine mihi dominum
[咒语]
Pestilentiarum omnium.
先生 有好消息
Sir, great news.
疫苗的测试结果真是...
The vaccine trials -- the results have been...
非常血腥
...really quite grotesque.
我想你一定会高兴的
I think you'll be pleased.
还有多久?
How soon?
这种大规模的发行
Distribution on this scale -- I
我们还是需要一些人类的
mean, we do need some humans.
不可能所有的人类都附身
We can't possess them all.
说到这个我就生气
And don't even get me started on the teamsters. I...
我知道 我绝对会尽力的
I know. I'm doing my best.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
超越自己吧
The best of someone better.
我们为什么要听他的 Dean
Why are we even listening to him, Dean?
这太疯狂了
This is totally insane.
这我倒不反对
I don't disagree.
我们是美满家庭啊 真好
One big happy family, are we, then? Fantastic.
你准备好了吗?
You ready to go?
是的 是的 准备好了
Yes. yes. I am.
Sam 别让炉火灭了啊
Sam, keep the home fires burning.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
Sam不能去
Sam's not coming.
为什么不能去?
And wh
y the hell not?
因为我不喜欢你
Because I don't like you...
我也不信任你
I don't trust you...
还有就是
And -- oh, yes --
你一直想杀死我
You keep trying to kill me.
绝对没门 我一定要去
There's no damn way. This isn't gonna happen!
我没问你的意见 因为你没有被邀请
I'm not asking you, am I? 'Cause you're not invited.
我问的是你 到底怎么样?
I'm asking you. What's it gonna be?
先生们
Gentlemen...
好好享受你们的最后几日吧
Enjoy your last few sunsets.
等下
Wait.
我去
I'll go.
我该怎么说? 我信他
What can I say? I believe the guy.
然后Dean就这样走了...
And then Dean just walks...
就这么和Crowley扬长而去
right out the door with Crowley.
听着 Sam 我对这些恶魔没什么好感
Well, look, Sam, I got no love for demons,
虽然这件事的确听起来很疯狂
And, yeah, this whole thing is crazy,
但是... 我也不知道
But...I don't know.
这一年来我们根本什么也没发现
After a year of chasing up zilch,
也许是时候疯狂一把了
Maybe it's time to go crazy.
也许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
在听吗 Bobby?
Hey, Bobby?
怎么?
Yeah?
呃...
Uh...
还记得你被附身的那次吗?
Remember that time you were possessed?
嗯 有印象
Yeah. Rings a bell.
那Meg让你杀了Dean 可你没有
When Meg told you to kill Dean, you didn't.
你重新掌控了你的身体
You took your body back.
是啊 正好够时间把自己捅一刀
Just long enough to shank myself, yeah.
你是怎么做到的?
Well, how'd you do it?
我的意思是 你是怎么重拾掌控权的?
I mean, how'd you take back the wheel?
问这个干吗 Sam?
Why are you asking, Sam?
我是说 就算我们能打开个笼子
Say we can open the cage.
很好 可那又能怎样?
Great. but then what?
我们就把魔鬼引到笼子边
We just lead the devil to the edge
然后叫他跳进去?
and get him to jump in?
问的好
You got me.
如果让你们引那些恶魔到笼子边来
What if you guys lead the devil to the edge
然后我跳进去 你觉得怎么样?
and I jump in?
Sam
Sam.
这就像
It'd be just like
你那次把刀用到自己身上一样
When you turned the knife around on yourself.
就这么一下... 仅仅一步足矣
One action...just one leap.
-你个白痴你是想逼死我吗? -听我说 Bobby
-Are you idiots trying to kill me?! -Bobby
我们刚刚才让你哥哥悬崖勒马
We just got done talking your brother off the ledge,
而你现在就要对Lucifer说'yes'?
And now you're lining up to say "yes"?
不是这样的 我不会这么做的
It's not like that. I'm not gonna do it.
除非我们都同意这样
Not unless we all agree.
但是 我觉得我们应该选择其他的可行的方法
But I think we got to look at our options.
Sam 这根本就不是什么方法
This isn't an option, Sam.
为什么?
Why not?
你不
能这么做
You can't do it.
我的成功仅仅是百万分之一的概率
What I did was a million-to-one,
况且那只是个无足轻重的恶魔
And that was some pissant demon
我当时是在拼脑力
I was brain-wrestling.
而你现在是在说
You're talking about
从恶魔本人那里拿回身体控制权
Taking back control from satan himself.
是 是 没错
Yeah. yeah, I am.
听着 孩子...
Kid...
这被称为附身 是有道理的
It's called "possession" for a reason.
你 尤其是你 应该明白
You, of all people, ought to know.
我足够坚强
I'm strong enough.
不 你不够
You ain't.
Sam 他会想找到你的所有弱点
He's gonna find every chink in your armor, Sam,
用它与你抗衡...
And use it against you...
你的恐惧 你的悲伤 你的愤怒
Your fear, your grief, your anger.
说白了...
and let's face it...
你根本控制不了你自己的愤怒
You're not exactly Mr. Anger management.
你连自己都控制不了
How are you gonna control the devil
何谈控制那些恶魔?
When you can't control yourself?
都是恶魔?
Demons?
不 是肉盾
Nah. Human shields.
恶魔在顶层 第十三层
The demons are up top...th floor.
好吧
All right, then.
我们从后面想个办法进去
We'll have to find a way in through the back.
你们温家人总是搞的这么复杂
You winchesters make everything so complicated.
该死
Ah, crap.
靠
Oh, crap.
靠! 靠!
Crap! Crap
门没锁!
Door's open!
怎么了?
What?
你把他们都杀了?
You killed them?
我们时间宝贵
We're on a tight schedule.
快来
Come on.
拜托 你现在倒是紧张了?
Now you're squeamish? Please.
猛男 去吧
Go get 'em, tiger.
什么...
Wh...
你不去吗?
You're not coming?
呃 当然 上面太危险了 有恶魔
Oh, no. it's not safe up there. there's demons.
我知道
Yeah, I get that.
听着 照我说的做就是了
Look, just do what I told you,
表现地让人信服一些
A...and try to be convincing.
相信我 绝对会管用的
It'll work like a charm. trust me.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester.
怎么 没有预约就来了?
What, no appointment?
你知道 这是紧急情况
Kind of an th-hour thing, you know?
好吧 你倒是准时
Well, then, you're just on time.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
你弟弟怎么样?
How's your brother?
好吧 说正事
Well, down to business, then.
我能帮你什么?
What can I do for you?
准确的说 是我帮你的忙
Actually, it's about what i can do for you.
真的吗?
Really?
我的Sam已经干掉了你的两个骑手
Me and Sam dropped two of your jockeys.
我想你肯定知道
I think you know that.
是的 我有看到消息
Yes. I got the memo.
我们手头有他们的 嗯 魔法戒指
Well, we kept their, uh, secret power rings.
呃
Mm.
我这次来正是为了它
Which is why I'm here.
听说你想拿回这两枚戒指
I heard s
on't want I-.
上N
Take north.
你说什么?
What are you talking about?
听着 我们不能把这家伙带到你弟弟面前
Look, we can't take this guy back to your brother.
为什么不能?
Why the hell not?
Crowley
Crowley!
他们是旧相识 行了吧?
They got history, all right?
你不说的话你哪也别想去
You want to go anywhere, you start talking.
什么样的旧识?
What history?
Dean在哪?
Where's dean?
是这样的
Now...
按以往来说 我是不赞成这么做的
For the record, I'm against this.
进行一次高端叛变的谈判工作
Negotiating a high-level defection --
是项非常精妙的工作
It's very delicate business.
你什么意思?
What are you talking about?
我刚刚求着Dean不要回来
I begged Dean not to come back.
我们本该远离你的
We should be miles away... from you.
但他优雅的问候了
He replied with a colorful rejoinder
叔我的菊花
About my "corn chute."
所以你就去吧
So, go ahead.
去吧 去毁掉我们的最后希望
Go -- ruin our last best hope.
不就是世界末日嘛
It's only the end of the world.
Sam
Sam.
这到底是怎么回事 Dean?
What's going on, Dean?
我需要你专心完成任务 好吗?
I need you to stay on mission, okay?
全神贯注
Focused.
我不明白 这是要做什么啊?
I don't understand. What's all this about?
我这么做是因为我相信你
I'm doing this 'cause I trust you.
相信我什么?
Trust me to what?
Sam?
Sam?
Sam 是你吗?
Sam, is that you?
Brady?
Brady?
Brady不是Brady 已经好多年了
Brady hasn't been brady in years.
自从...哦 我们大二中期的时候?
Not since, oh... middle of our sophomore year?
-什么? -是的
-What? -That's right.
在那个时候 你的肩膀上就已经站着个恶魔
You had a devil on your shoulder even back then.
好好好 让我们都来仔细想想
All right, now, let it all sink in.
你个婊子养的!
You son of a bitch!
你他妈的! 是你介绍我和Jess认识的!
You son of a bitch! You introduced me to Jess!
嗯嗯 我想他明白过来咯!
Ding, ding! I think he's got it!
-该死的!Sam别这样! -我要杀了你!
-Damn it, Sam! -I'm gonna kill you!
-别拦着我! -不行
-Get out of my way! -No.
Dean 别拦着我!
Get out of my way, Dean.
我们只有一种方法可以赢
There is only one way to win,
而这个方法不是杀了屋里面那个鬼东西
And it ain't by killing that thing in there.
好吧
Well...
看来你们把他成功的激怒了
Sounds like you got him nice and fluffed.
无比感谢呢
Thanks so much.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们需要四骑士里的瘟疫来抓到Lucifer
We need pestilence to get at the devil,
所以我们需要Brady来确定瘟疫的所在
And we need Brady to get to pestilence.
为什么? 就因为Crowly这么说的?
Why? Because Crowley said so?
因为我们现在相信他?
Because we trus
all those demons,
和那群狗娘养的家伙们
all those sons of bitches --
他们就是不明白 是吧Sammy?
They just don't get it, do they, Sammy?
对啊 他们确实不明白 Dean
No, they don't, Dean.
懂我意思了么 Brady
You see, Brady...
我们才是你应该惧怕的对象
We're the ones you should be afraid of.
我敢打赌 你肯定特别享受这一刻 大小伙
I bet this is a real moment for you, big boy.
这样就让你感觉更好了吗?
Gonna make you feel all better?
起码这算是个开始
It's a start.
这可补偿了所有那些
Gonna make up for all the times
我们逗你玩的美好时光
that we yanked your chain --
黄眼恶魔 Ruby 还有我
Yellow eyes, Ruby, me?
不过那也不全是我们的错 是吧? 不不不不
But it wasn't all our fault, was it? No, no, no, no.
是你给了我们信任
You're the one who trusted us.
让我们进入你的生活
You're the one who let us into your life,
从而我们才可以这么多年一次又一次给你吹耳边风
Let us whisper in your ear over and over and over again.
你就从来没纳闷过为什么吗 Sammy?
Ever wonder why that is, Sammy?
你就从来没好奇过 为什么我们一直都在你的盲点里吗?
Ever wonder why we were so in your blind spot?
或许 是因为在我们的血管中流淌着同样的东西
Maybe it's because we got the same stuff in our veins
而在你的内心深处 你明白 你其实和我们一样
And, deep down, you know you're just like us.
啊
Aaah!
或许你如此的憎恨我们
Maybe you hate us so much
只是因为你对我们的憎恨
Because you hate what you see
源自于你在镜中所看到的自己
Every time you look in the mirror.
你这么想过吗?
You ever think of that?!
或许你和恶魔之间
Maybe the only difference
唯一的区别就是
Between you and a demon...
人间 就是你的地狱
is your hell is right here.
很有趣的理论
Interesting theory.
对 我一直留意着
Yeah, I followed up
周围的预兆
Nasty omens
但是都和我们要找的死亡骑士无关
But none of it's death with a capital "d."
总之如果你找到了什么 随时电话联系
Well, just give me a ring if it turns into anything.
嘿 Rufus
And, Rufus...
你一定要小心
You watch your ass out there.
高兴点 骑兵已经赶到
Chin up. Cavalry's arrived.
很帅
Charming.
但那个东西对我没用
That won't work on me.
我是Crowley
Name's Crowley.
或许你曾经听...
Maybe you've...
你就是Crowley?
You're Crowley?
这躯体可是如假包换...
In the flesh -- of a moderately successful
当然也是纽约来的一个小有成就的出版经纪人
Literary agent out of new york.
啊
Aah!
我明白了 你确实听说过我
I see you have heard of me.
我很喜欢这套西装呢
I liked this suit.
你跑这来干啥?
What are you doing here?
为了Crowley着想而来的
Looking out