电话营销英语口语
巡山小妖精
957次浏览
2020年07月30日 17:26
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
工作日英文-决胜千里的意思
1. Sorry, I didn't catch you.对不起,我听不懂你说的。
2. Sorry, I didn't understand. 抱歉,我听不懂。
3. Sorry, I didn't get what you said. 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。
4. I can't hear you very well. 我听不太清楚。
5. I can barely hear you. 我几乎听不到你说的。
6. I'm having trouble hearing you. 我听不清楚。
7. We have a bad connection. 通讯效果不太好。
8. I can't catch what you are saying. 我听不太清楚你说的话。
发生上面的情况,你可以请对方在重复一遍,你可以说:
1. Pardon?请再说一遍好吗?
2. Excuse me? 请再说一遍?
扬,就是要对方再说一次。听到这句话时就要知道对方要自己再说一遍。
3. I beg you pardon? 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思)
4. Could you repeat that, please? 能请你再说一遍吗?
5. Would you say that again? 你能再说一遍吗?
二、请对方说慢点的说法:
1. Would you speak more slowly? 你能再说慢一点吗?
2. Could you speak up a little? 你能在大声一点吗?
(speak up 大声说=speak out)
3. Would you speak more clearly? 你能再说清楚一点吗?
4. Would you explain more for me? 可以为我解释一遍吗?
5. Please speak a little louder. 请讲大声一点。
6. Would you slow down, please?清说慢一点好吗?
三、帮忙转分机
1. May I have extension two-one-one?
2. Can I have extension two-one-one, please?
3. May I speak to David, extension tow-one-one?
4. Extension two-one-one, please.
5. Please connect me with extension two-one-one.
6. Could you put me through to the personnel department, please?
翻译:
***通常句子都是越长越礼貌,太简短会让人有鲁莽的感觉。
1. 能帮我转分机211?
2. 能帮我转分机211吗?
3. 我可以找211分机的大卫吗?
4. 请转211。
5. 请帮我转分机211。
6. 请帮我接人事部好吗?
四、他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy
at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。
五、请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?
六、现在不方便接电话
1. She
has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正
在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
5. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
6. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
7. He's here but he's not at his desk right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。
8. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
9. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。
***解析***
1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。
2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
七、休假中
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
回家了
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家
了。
生病请假
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
出差
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
我将转达你的留言
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
要找的人已调职
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
对不起,史考特先生已经转调
到分公司。
2. took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。
要找的人已离职
3. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
4. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。
八、传真少页了
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing. 你的传真少了几页。
2. We didn't receive the third page of your fax. 我没有收到你的传真的第三页。
3. We dinn't receive your fax, would you please send it again? 我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?
4. Your fax isn't readable.传真看不清楚。
5.
Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。
九、约时间见面
1. Would it be possible to see Mr. Scott sometime
this week?请问这星期能否跟史考特先生见个面?
2. I'd like to meet you the day after tomorrow. 我想在后天拜访你。
3. I'd like to talk to you about the new product. 我想要和你谈谈新产品。
4. I'd l
ike to make an appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想要跟史考特先生约个时间见面。
**在外国事事都要先行预约,小到人家家里拜访,大到见公司老板都是要先预约的。直接或临时求见,除非很紧急,否则是很不礼貌的。
变更约会日期
1. I'd like to cancel my appointment with Mr. Scott. 我想取消和史考特先生的约会。
2. Something urgent has come up. Could I postpone our appointment.发生了一些急事。我俩的约会能不能延期?
3. May I ask you to postpone the meeting until the day after tomorrow?可以要求你将会面时间延到后天吗?