生活大爆炸第一季11英文剧本

别妄想泡我
761次浏览
2020年07月31日 07:17
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

付之阙如-锦心绣口

看 Big Bang Theory 学英语第一季 11集:The Pancake Batter Anomaly

pancake:薄煎饼 batter:打击手 anomaly:异常

-Sheldon: Checkmate.
checkmate:将死
将军。
-Leonard: Again?
又?
-Sheldon: Obviously,you are not well suited for three-dimensional chess
three-dimensional:三维的
很显然,你还不够格来玩三维国际象棋。
Perhaps three-dimensional candy land would be more your speed.
你的速度或许更适合玩三维糖果盒游戏。
-Leonard: Just reset the board.
reset: 重新设定
这盘重来。
-Sheldon: It must be humbling to suck on so many different levels.
humbling:令人羞辱的
这么多层都得我让你,还真丢脸阿。
-Penny: Hey, guys, did you get my mail?
好,伙计们,你拿了我的邮件了?
-Leonard: Yeah, right here
是,在这。
How was Nebraska?
内布拉斯加那边怎么样?
-Penny: Well, better than north Dakota。
比北达科他州强。
I guess that job is only funny in Nebraska.
我猜这笑话只有在内布拉斯加州才好笑。
-Sheldon: From the data at hand, you really can’t draw that conclusion.
data: 资料 at hand: 在手边 draw that conclusion: 得出结论
就目前的数据来说,你还不能得出这结论。
All you can say with absolute certainty is that joke is not funny here.
absolute: 绝对的
你所能唯一确定的是这笑话在这儿不好笑。
-Penny: Boys, it’s good to be back.
兄弟们,回来真好。
-Leonard: How’s your family
你家人怎么样?
-Penny: It was the worst trip.
这趟旅行简直不能再糟了。
Everyone got sick over the weekend.
get sick: 生病
一个周末下来家里人全病了。
-Leonard: Sick?
病了?
-Sheldon: Here we go. What kind of sick?
又来了。什么病?
-Penny: The flu, I guess.
flu: 流行性感冒
我猜,就是流感吧。
-Sheldon: I don’t need you to guess. I need you to know.
我不是要你猜,我要你确定。
Now, when did the symptoms first appear?
symptom:症状
第一次出现症状是在什么时候?
-Penny: Maybe Friday.
大概是周五。
-Sheldon: Friday. Was that morning or afternoon?
周五,上午还是下午?
-Penny: I-I don’t…
我…我不…
-Sheldon: Think, woman, who blew their nose and when?
小姐,好好想想,是谁?在什么时候擦过鼻子?
-Leonard: Sheldon, relax.
没事的,Sheldon。
She doesn’t have any symptoms. I’m sure she’s not contagious.
symptom :症状 contagious:传染性的
她没有任何症状,我确定她不会传染。
-Sheldon: Oh, please.
拜托。
If influenza was only contagious after symptoms appear, it would have died out thousand of years ago.
Influenza:流行性感冒 die out: 灭绝,消失
如果流感只是在症状出现后才会感染,那它早该在几千年前就消失了。
Somewhere between tool using and cave painting, Homo habits would here figured
in the bathroom.
等等,把这个拿到洗手间去。
-Leonard: What for?
干嘛用?
-Sheldon: I need to measure my fluid intake and output to make sure my kidneys aren't shutting down.
fluid intake:液体摄取 kidney:肾脏 shut down: 停工
我要记录我体内水分的摄入和流失来确认我的肾脏功能是否良好。
-Leonard: I mixed pancake batter in this!
batter: 糊状物
我用这个来搅拌做薄煎饼的材料!
-Sheldon: No, that measuring cup has always been for urine.
不,这量杯向来都是用来盛尿的。
-Leonard: You had time to make a label for everything in this apartment including the label maker, but you didn't have ten seconds to make one that said "urine cup"?
label:标签 urine:尿
你有空把房间里所有东西都贴上标记,甚至包括记号笔,怎么就不腾出10秒在这上面写"尿杯"?
-Sheldon: It's right here on the bottom.
on the bottom:在底部
我写了,就在杯底。
-Leonard: Huh. I guess I owe the Betty Crocker Company a letter of apology.
letter of apology:悔过书
Huh,我想我欠"贝蒂厨房"一封致歉信。
-Sheldon: Oh, dear God. Leonard!
天哪Leonard!
Leonard, I'm sick!
Leonard 我病了!
Leonard!
Leonard!
Leonard, I'm sick!
Leonard 我病了!
Leonard?
Leonard?
Leonard?
Leonard?
Leonard?
Leonard?
Leonard, my comforter fell down, and my sinuses hurt when I bend over.
comforter:【羊毛围巾】 sinuses:鼻窦 bend over:伏在…上面
Leonard 我毯子掉地上了,而且我弯腰时鼻窦疼。
Leonard?
Leonard?
-Leonard: Hey.

-Sheldon: Leonard, where are you?
Leonard 你在哪?
-Leonard: I'm at work.
我在上班。
-Sheldon: At 6:30 in the morning?
早上6点半?
-Leonard: Yes.
是啊。
-Sheldon: On Sunday?
星期天?
-Leonard: Yes.
是啊。
-Sheldon: Why?
为什么?
-Leonard: They asked me to come in.
他们让我加班。
-Sheldon: I didn't hear the phone ring.
我怎么没听到电话响。
-Leonard: They texted me.
他们发消息给我的。
-Sheldon: Well, as I predicted, I am sick.
predict:预知
正如我预测,我病了。
My fever has been tracking up exponentially since 2:00 a.m., and I am producing sputum at an alarming rate.
track:跟踪 exponentially:成倍的 sputum:痰 alarming:惊人的
我体温从早上2点钟开始持续上升,而且我的痰也多到警戒水平了。
-Leonard: No kidding?
不是吧?
-Sheldon: No not only that, it has shifted from clear to milky green.
痰还从透明色变成了奶绿色.
-Leonard: All right, well, get some rest and drink plenty of fluids.
那好吧,好好休息, 多喝点东西。
-Sheldon: What else would I drink, gases, solids, ionized plasma?
ionized:电离的 plasma:血浆
我能喝什么汽油固体还是血浆?
-Leonard: Drink whatever you want.
爱喝什么喝什么。
-Sheldon: I want soup.
我要喝汤。
-Leonard: Then make soup.
那就去做呀。
-Sheldon: We don't
have soup.
我们这没汤。
-Leonard: I'm at work, Sheldon.
我在上班呢,Sheldon。
-Sheldon: Is that a dog?
是狗在叫吗?
-Leonard: Yes.
是啊
-Sheldon: In the lab?
在实验室?
-Leonard: Yes.
是啊
They're training dogs to operate the centrifuge for when they need dogs to operate the centrifuge for blind scientists.
centrifuge:离心机
他们在训练狗用离心机,因为他们想让狗帮盲人科学家操纵这机器。
I have to go.
我得挂了。
-Old Lady: Howard, it's the phone!
Howard 是电话在响!
-Howard: I know it's the phone, Ma, I hear the phone!
我是电话在响,妈, 我听到它在响!
-Old Lady: Well, who's calling at this ungodly hour?!
ungodly:无良心的
谁有病在这个时候打来?!
-Howard: I don't know!
我怎么知道!
-Old Lady: Well, ask them why they're calling at this ungodly hour!
那就快接问问为什么这时候打!
-Howard: How can I ask them when I'm talking to you?!
我在跟你说话,你让我怎么接啊?!
Hello.
你好
-Leonard: Howard, it's Leonard. Code milky green.
Howard,我是Leonard。代号奶绿
-Howard: Dear Lord, not milky green.
神阿,不是吧,奶绿?
-Leonard: Affirmative. With fever.
affirmative:肯定语
已经确认了,还发烧。
-Old Lady: Who's on the phone?!
谁打来的?!
-Howard: It's Leonard!
是Leonard!
-Old Lady: Why is he calling?!
有什么事?!
-Howard: Sheldon's sick!
Sheldon病了!
-Old Lady: Were you playing with him?!
你们又耍他了吗?!
-Howard: For God's sake, Ma, I'm 26 years old!
看在上帝的份上我已经26岁了妈!
-Old Lady: Excuse me, Mr. Grownup!
不好意思 "成熟"先生!
-Old Lady: What do you want for breakfast?!
你早饭要来点什么?!
-Howard: Chocolate milk and Eggs, please!
巧克力牛奶和鸡蛋!
-Leonard: Howard, listen to me.
Howard听说我。
-Howard: Hang on. Call waiting.
等下,又有人打来了。
-Leonard: No, don't, don't...!
不别别接...!
-Howard: Hello.
你好
-Sheldon: Howard, I'm sick.
Howard我病了
-Howard: Howard's sleeping. This is his mother!
Howard在睡觉我是他妈妈!
Why are you calling at this ungodly hour?
你怎么在这么不合适的时间打来?
-Sheldon: I need soup.
我要喝汤。
-Howard: Then call your own mother!
那你该打给你妈妈!
It was Sheldon.
是Sheldon。
-Leonard: I tried to stop you.
我让你别接了。
-Howard: It's my own fault.
是我的错。
I forgot the protocol we put in place after The Great Ear Infection of '06.
protocol:协议
我忘了我们在06年"大耳朵感染"后的协议了。
-Leonard: You call Koothrappali.
你快打给Koothrappali。
We need to find a place to lay low for the next 18 to 24 hours.
我们得找个地方躲上个18-24小时。
-Howard: Stand by.
等下,别挂。
-Howard: Ma, can my friends come over?
妈,我朋友可以过来住吗?
-Old Lady: I just had the carpet steamed!
我刚熨过地毯!
-Howard: Th
at's a negatory.
negatory:否决的
此路不通。
But there's a Planet of The Apes marathon at the NuArt today.
不过今天NuArt剧院有连播"决战星球"
-Leonard: Five movies, two hours apiece....it's a start.
一共5部 2小时一部....噩梦才刚开始呢。
-Woman: Homeless, crazy guy at table 18.
18桌有个无家可归的疯子。
-Penny: No, just crazy.
不,只是疯子罢了.
Sheldon, what are you doing here?
Sheldon,你在这干什么?
-Sheldon: I'm sick. Thank you very much.
我病了,托你的福。
-Penny: How could you have gotten if from me?
怎么会是我传染的呢?
I'm not sick.
我又没病。
-Sheldon: You're a carrier.
但你是病毒携带者。
All these people here are doomed.
doomed:命定的
这里所有人的都会被传染的。
You're doomed!
你们完了!
-Penny: Sheldon, what do you want?
Sheldon 你想点些什么?
-Sheldon: I want soup.
我要喝汤。
-Penny: Why didn't you...?
那你为什么不...?
Why didn't you just have soup at home?
那你为什么不在家里喝?
-Sheldon: Penny, I have an IQ of 187.
Penny 我智商187。
Don't you imagine that if there were a way for me to have had soup at home, I would have thought of it?
如果我家里有汤喝,我会没想到吗?
-Penny: You can have soup delivered.
我们可以叫外卖的。
-Sheldon: I did not think of that.
这我倒没想到。
Clearly, febrile delirium is setting in.
febrile delirium:发热谵妄
显然,高烧已经让我开始神志不清了。
Please bring me some soup while I still understand what a spoon is for.
在我还记得怎么用汤勺前,给我来份汤。
-Penny: Okay, what kind of soup do you want?
好吧你要喝什么汤?
-Sheldon: Well, my mother used to make me this split pea with little frankfurter slices and these homemade croutons.
split:干裂的 pea:豌豆 frankfurter:法兰克福香肠 crouton:油煎的面包丁
我妈妈以前经常给我做豌豆汤加点法兰克香肠和自制的烤面包片。
-Penny: We have chicken, tortilla and potato leek.
tortilla:薄而圆的玉蜀黍饼 leek:韭葱
我们只有鸡汤,玉米汤和罗宋汤。
-Sheldon: Could I get any of those with little frankfurter slices and homemade croutons?
那我能不能在里面加点法兰克香肠和自制面包片?
-Penny: No.
不行。
-Sheldon: Then surprise me.
那随便吧。
Would you call that "moss green" or "forest green"?
你们觉得这是"苔绿"还是"森林绿"?
-Leonard: Look at this.
看哪。
Everyone went chimp.
chimp:黑猩猩
每个人都扮黑猩猩。
-Rajesh: I'd like to point out that I voted for orangutan, but you shouted me down.
orangutan:猩猩
我就说我们应该扮类人猿的,你死活不让。
-Leonard: Oh, hi, Penny.
嘿,Penny。
-Penny: Hey, where are you?
嘿,你在哪里?
-Leonard: I'm, uh, at work.
我... 在工作。
-Penny: You sound funny.
你声音听起来很奇怪。
-Leonard:
Look. I'm, uh, in a radiation suit.
radiation:辐射
我...我穿着防辐射服呢。
What's up?
有什么事吗?
-Penny: Yeah, I'm at work, too, and you'll never guess who's here infecting my entire station.
infect:传染
我也在工作呢,你不会猜到谁在这里把病菌传给这所有的客人。
-Leonard: Sheldon's at the Cheesecake Factory.
Sheldon 在"奶酪蛋糕餐厅"。
Just tell him to go home.
快让他回家吧。
-Penny: He won't leave.
他不会走的。
He says he's afraid he'll pass out on the bus, and someone will harvest his organs.
pass out:[俚]晕倒 harvest:收割 organs:器官
他说他怕昏倒在公车上,有人会偷他的器官。
-Leonard: He's panicked, and he's established a nest.
panic:惊恐
他有妄想症,他把巢都筑好了。
-Penny: Can you please come get him?
你能不能来把他带走?
-Leonard: Uh, yeah, I'd be, I'd be happy to, Penny.
好的,行,我很乐意 Penny。
Oh, my God, there's a breach in the radiation unit!
breach:裂口
天哪,辐射单位有个裂口!
The whole city is in jeopardy!
jeopardy:危险
整个城市都很危险!
Oh, my God!
天啊!
The containment vessel's melting. Gotta go. Bye!
containment vessel:安全壳 melt:熔化
核反应堆安全壳快融化了,我得挂了,拜!
I feel really guilty.
我真感到内疚。
-Howard: You did what you had to do.
但你不得不这么做。
Take your stinking paws off my popcorn, you damn dirty ape!
stinking:发臭的 paw:爪子 popcorn:爆米花 damn:该死的
把你的爪子从我的爆米花上挪开,你这臭猿人!
-Sheldon: Thanks for bringing me home.
谢谢你送我回家。
-Penny: That's okay.
不客气。
I didn't really need to work today.
我今天也不怎么想工作。
It's not like I have rent or car payments or anything.
我又不急着付房租或还车贷什么的。
-Sheldon: Good, good.
好,很好。
Okay, well, you feel better.
好了祝你早日康复
-Sheldon: Wait.
等等
Where are you going?
你要上哪?
-Penny: Um... home...to write some bad checks.
回家...去写几张空头支票
-Sheldon: You're going to leave me?
你要我把一个人留在这?
-Penny: Hey, Sheldon, you are a grown man.
嘿 Sheldon 你是个大人了。
Haven't you ever been sick before?
你就没生过病?
-Sheldon: Of course, but not by myself.
当然有,但从没有一个人待着。
-Penny: Really? Never?
是吗? 从没有?
-Sheldon: Well, once, when I was 15 and spending the summer at the Heidelberg Institute in Germany.
好吧,就一次,我15岁的时候,那是我在德国海德尔学院过暑假。
-Penny: Studying abroad?
去留学?
-Sheldon: No. Visiting professor.
不,访问教授。
Anyway, the local cuisine was a little more sausage-based than I'm used to,
cuisine:烹饪 sausage:香肠
总之,那里所有吃的都有香肠,让我很不习惯,
And the result was an internal Blitzk
rieg, with my lower intestine playing the part of Czechoslovakia.
Blitzkrieg:闪电战 intestine:闪电战
Czechoslovakia:捷克
结果在就好像它在我肚子里搞了个闪电战
而我的肠子扮演了捷克斯洛伐克。
-Penny: And there was no one there to take care of you?
当时没人照顾你吗?
-Sheldon: No. My mom had to fly back to Texas to help my dad, because the house had slipped off the cinder blocks again.
cinder block:煤渣砌块
没有我妈妈飞回德州去帮我爸爸,因为我那煤屑砖砌的房子又塌了。
-Penny: Again?
又?
-Sheldon: It was tornado season.
tornado:龙卷风
当时刮龙卷风。
And it was an aluminum house.
aluminum:铝
那房子是铝做的。
Anyway, the housekeeper in the faculty residence didn't speak any English. and when I finally managed to convince her I was sick,
the faculty:教学人员 residence:住宅 convince:说服
总之,那的宿舍管理员不会说英语,当我终于让她明白我病了,
She said, "Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?"
她对我说了句 Mochtest du eine Darmspfilung?
-Penny: What does that mean?
什么意思?
-Sheldon: Based on what happened next ,I assume it means, Would you like an enema?
enema:灌肠剂
就当时的情形,我猜应该是你需要灌肠吗?
-Penny: Okay, sweetie. I'll take care of you.
亲爱的,我会照顾你的。
What do you need?
我能做些什么?
-Sheldon: Well, my mom used to give me sponge baths.
sponge bath:海绵搽洗浴
我妈通常用海绵帮我洗个澡。
-Penny: Okay, ground rules: no baths, and definitely no enemas.
好吧,定好规矩,不洗澡。当然,也不灌肠。
-Sheldon: Agreed.
同意。
-Rajesh: Here we go. Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y goodness.
开始了,10个半小时的精彩猿人生活。
-Leonard: Damn it, my glasses.
见鬼,我的眼镜呢?
Okay, I'm blind here, guys.
我什么也看不见了。
Can you help me find them?
兄弟们帮我找下眼镜?
-Howard: Sorry.
不好意思。
-Rajesh: Okay.
好了。
-Howard: Found them.
我找到了
-Leonard: Oh, great.
好极了
-Howard: I'm sorry. Don't you have a spare?
对不起你没有备用的吗?
-Leonard: Yeah. At home.
有在家里
-Rajesh: Well, if you leave now, you can be back before the gorillas rip the crap out of Charlton Heston.
gorillas:大猩猩 rip:拉开 crap out:输掉
你现在回去拿你来得及在大猩猩把Charlton Heston撕碎前赶回来,
-Howard: Unless Sheldon's there, in which case, you'll be trapped forever in his whiny, hyper- neurotic snot web.
trap:陷入困境 whiny:好发牢骚的 neurotic:神经病的 snot:鼻水
最好Sheldon不在家,万一在,你就会被他的牢骚,神经质和鼻涕拖住回不来了。
-Leonard: Hi. Penny?
嘿 Penny?
Uh, I was just wondering, is Sheldon still at the restaurant?
我只是想知道Sheldon 还在餐厅吗?
Okay, that was very nice of you.

真是太好了
Okay, I am going to go.
好了,我得挂了。
Got kind of a full-blown Chernobyl thing here.
full-blown:成熟的 Chernobyl:【切尔诺贝利,1986年那发生核泄漏】
现在这里就像切尔诺贝利的翻版。
Going to go. Bye.
挂了,拜。
He's home. I'm screwed.
他在家,我完了。
Ten-and-a-half hours of ape-y blurriness.
blur:使…模糊
10个半小时的模糊的猿人生活。
-Rajesh: How about Lasik?
Lasik:【激光】
你为什么不去激光?
-Leonard: You want me to get eye surgery?
eye surgery:眼部手术
你想让我去做眼部手术?
-Rajesh: Would you rather go back to the apartment and deal with Sheldon,
or have a stranger carve out your corneas with a laser beam?
deal with:讨论 carve out:雕刻 corneas:角膜 laser beam:激光束
那你是想回家陪Sheldon,还是用激光刀,让你的角膜再次冒险之旅?
-Rajesh: Well?
怎么样?
-Leonard: I'm thinking.
我在考虑呢。
-Penny: Okay, nice and cozy.
好了,好好躺下,睡一觉。
Okay? I'll see you later.
好吗? 我过会再来看你。
-Sheldon: Wait. Will you please rub this on my chest?
chest:胸 rub:擦
等等。你能不能把这个涂在我胸口上?
-Penny: Oh, Sheldon, can't you do that yourself?
Sheldon 你就不能自己涂吗?
-Sheldon: VapoRub makes my hands smell funny.
VapoRub:【一种药膏】
这药膏会让我的手闻起来怪怪的
-Penny: But, Sheldon...
但是 Sheldon...
-Sheldon: Please, please, please, please, please?
求你了,求你了,求你了,求你了,求你了?
-Penny: I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我会这么做。
-Sheldon: No, no. Counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats.
counterclockwise:逆时针
不,逆时针,否则我胸毛会缠起来的。
-Penny: Sorry.
对不起。
-Sheldon: Can you sing "Soft Kitty"?
你能不能给我唱 "软软的Kitty"?
-Penny: What?
什么?
-Sheldon: My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick.
我每次生病我妈都给我唱的。
-Penny: Oh, sorry, honey. I don't know it.
对不起,亲爱的,我不会。
-Sheldon: I'll teach you.
我教你。
* Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur *
* 软软的kitty 暖暖的kitty 一团小毛球 *
* Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr. *
* 快乐的kitty 睡着的kitty 喵喵喵 *
Now you.
轮到你了
-Penny: * Soft kitty, warm kitty... *
* 软软的kitty 暖暖的kitty... *
-Sheldon: * Little ball of fur *
* 一团小毛球 *
Keep rubbing.
别停。
-Penny: Little ball of fur
* 一团小毛球 *
-Leonard: What do you see? What do you see?
你看到什么了? 你看到什么了?
-Rajesh: I can't. The living room appears to be empty.
我还没看见呢,客厅里好像没人。
-Leonard: He must be in his bedroom.
他肯定在卧室。
My spare glasses are in my bedroom, on my dresser, next to my bat signal.
我的备用眼睛在卧室在梳妆台蝙蝠
侠标记的旁边。
-Howard: I'm not going in there.
我不会进去的
-Leonard: Raj?
Raj?
-Rajesh: No way, Jose.
想都别想 Jose
-Leonard: But I can't do it. I can't see anything.
但是我也不行,我什么也看不见。
-Howard: It's all right.
没关系。
Wireless minicam and Bluetooth headset.
minicam:摄像头 Bluetooth headset:蓝牙耳机
无线摄像头加蓝牙耳机。
We'll be your eyes.
我们就是你的眼睛。
-Leonard: Fine.
好吧。
-Howard: One more thing. This is a subsonic impact sensor.
subsonic:次音速的 sensor:传感器
还有,这是一个音速感应器。
If Sheldon gets out of bed and starts to walk, is device will register it and send a signal to the laptop.
device:装置
如果Sheldon下床,开始讲话,它发生会发信号到电脑上。
At that point, based on the geography of the apartment and the ambulatory speed of a sick Sheldon, you'll have seven seconds to get out, glasses or no glasses.
ambulatory:可行走的
那个时候,基于房间的地理位置和Sheldon的位移速度,你大概有7秒钟离开屋子,不管有没有拿到眼镜。
-Leonard: Won't my footsteps set it off?
set off: 启动
但是,我的脚步声就不会启动它吗?
-Howard: No. You'll be on your hands and knees.
不,因为你是爬进去的。
Now, you'll need to get the sensor as close as you can to Sheldon's room.
现在你得把感应器放到离Sheldon最近的地方。
-Leonard: Look, how do I carry it if I'm on my hands and knees?
听着你要我怎么带着这个爬进去?
-Howard: Stay low. Bear left. Now keep true.
趴低点,左转,保持方向不变。
-Leonard: What?
什么意思?
-Howard: It means "go straight."
意思是"直走"。
-Leonard: Then just say, "Go straight."
那你干嘛不说"直走"
-Howard: You don't say, "Go straight." When you're giving bearings, you say, "Keep true."
行进的时候不说"直走"要说"保持方向不变"不说"直走"
-Leonard: All right. I just hit my head.
好吧,我敲到头了。
-Howard: Because you didn't keep true.
那是因为你没有"保持方向不变"。
Okay, turn right.
好了,右转。
-Rajesh: The, the picture's breaking up.
画面,没画面了。
-Howard: Angle your head to the right.
angle:角度
头右转。
Now, a little more.
再转。
Little more.
再转点。
That's it.
好了。
Now, just keep true.
现在保持这样。
All right, you're close enough to Sheldon's room.
好了,你现在离Sheldon的房间很近了。
Deploy the sensor.
deploy:展开
把感应器放好。
Now, turn it on.
turn on: 打开
好了,打开它。
-Leonard: It wasn't on?
它还没有被打开?
-Howard: No.
没有。
-Leonard: Then why did I have to crawl?
crawl:爬
那我为什么要爬着进来?
-Howard: No, I guess you didn't.
我想其实你不用爬的。
-Leonard: Okay, it's on.
好了,开了。
-Howard: Good. From this point forward,
you will have to crawl.
很好,现在你得爬了。
-Leonard: I know.
我知道。
-Howard: Hang on. The sensor's picking up something.
等等,好像有情况。
Turn your head back.
回头。
-Penny: You rat bastard.
rat bastard: 大坏蛋
你这大混蛋。
-Howard: old you the sensor would work.
你说你的感应器很有用
-Leonard: Hi.
嘿。
-Penny: You deliberately stuck me with Sheldon.
deliberately:故意的
你故意让我来照顾Sheldon。
-Leonard: Come on, I had to.
对不起,我也不想的。
You see what he's like?
你也看见他那样?
-Sheldon: Penny? Penny, I'm hungry.
Penny? Penny我饿了.
-Penny: Uh, it's okay, sweetie.
没关系亲爱的
Good news! Leonard's home!
好消息! Leonard回来了!
-Leonard: Nooo!
不!
-Penny: Here you go. Good luck. Bye.
这给你.祝你好运,拜!
-Leonard: Wait, wait.
等等。
-Sheldon: Leonard! I'm hungry!
Leonard! 我饿了!
-Leonard: Penny, take me with you!
Penny带我一起走!
-Sheldon: Leonard? I want grilled cheese.
grilled:烤的
Leonard? 我要烤奶酪。
Do you think Penny will come here and take care of us?
你觉得Penny会回来照顾我们俩么?
-Leonard: I don't think Penny's ever coming here again.
我不觉得Penny还会再来了。
-Sheldon: I'm very congested.
congested:拥挤的
我鼻子塞得厉害。
-Leonard: Yeah? So?
所以呢?
-Sheldon: Could you go to the kitchen and get me the turkey buster labeled "mucous"?
mucous:黏液 turkey: 火鸡,笨蛋 buster: 小家伙
你能不能到厨房帮我把那根标着"黏液"的吸管拿来?
-Leonard: If I stand, I'll vomit.
vomit:吐出
如果我还站得起来我铁定去吐了
-Sheldon: Under the sink, in a Tupper Ware bowl.
Tupper Ware bow:【陶瓷碗】
就在水槽下面的陶瓷碗里


耐心反义词-手到擒来的意思


热闹拼音-窥见一斑


从句是什么-什么的威严


任凭的意思-凄楚


日干支层次-什么的火炉


matlab正态分布-蔷薇怎么读


uv254-赡养怎么读


三次函数图像-宽容反义词