生活大爆炸第三季22
萌到你眼炸
636次浏览
2020年07月31日 16:35
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
嫦娥奔月文言文-珍奇的意思
I called you about the apartment. You said...
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
我也知道你说了什么
I know what you said.
我还知道我妈在1992年3月5日说了什么
I know what my mother said on March 5,1992.
第六惰性气体是什么
What is the sixth noble gas?
-什么 -你说你是科学家
- What? - You said you're a scientist.
第六惰性气体是什么
What is the sixth noble gas?
氡?
Uh,radon?
你是问我还是回答我
Are you asking me or telling me?
回答你?
Telling you?
回答你
Telling you.
好 下一个问题
All right,next question.
[星际迷航中初代和下一代进取号的舰长]
柯克还是皮卡尔
Kirk or Picard?
好难抉择
Oh,uh,well,that's tricky.
初代比下一代好看
Um,Original Series over Next Generation,
但皮卡尔比柯克强
but Picard over Kirk.
正确
Correct.
你已通过室友关系第一关
You've passed the first barrier to roommate-hood.
你可以进来了
You may enter.
挺宽敞的嘛
Oh,this is pretty nice.
卧室在里面吧
Uh,the bedrooms are back there?
这得看情况
That depends.
我不明白
I don't understand.
卧室的存在有条件的吗
Their existence is conditional?
不 但对你来说卧室的存在是有条件的
No,but your ability to perceive their existence is conditional
你要通过第二和第三关
on you passing the second and third barriers.
有三关啊
There's three?
一个比一个更具挑战性
Each more daunting than the last.
请坐
Have a seat.
好
Okay.
不 这是我的专座
No! That's where I sit!
有区别吗
What's the difference?
这个位置正好
This seat is ideally located
能在冬天吹到暖气
both in relation to the heat source in the winter
夏天吹到对流风
and a cross breeze in the summer.
而且正对着电视机
It also faces the television at a direct angle,
我能专心看电视或者打机
allowing me to immerse myself in entertainment or game play
不受谈话干扰
without being subjected to conversation.
因此 我把它置于永恒状态了
As a result,I've placed it in a state of eternal dibs.
可能吗
Can you do that?
[拉丁语]
Cathedra mea,regulae meae.
意思是"我的椅子 我做主"
That's Latin for "My chair,my rules."
你在电话里说
Now,you said on the phone
你的研究领域是物理
that your area of study is physics.
对 实验物理学
Uh,yeah,experimental physics.
那是什么
What is that?
跟你无关
Doesn't concern you.
你每天都会去大学吗
You'll be going to the university every day?
对
Yes.
-你有交通工具吗 -有辆车
- And you have a vehicle? - A car,yeah.
你愿意载我吗
And you'll be willing to drive me?
你不会开车吗
Can't you drive?
我会
I can.
我不想开
I choose not to.
那我可以载你
Okay,I suppose I could drive you.
这点可以给我加加分对吧
That's a point in my favor,right?
我来写就可以了
Why don't you let me do this.
别这样 我问问而已嘛
Come on,I just asked.
最后一个问题
Last question.
身处一个后启示录的世界中
In a post-apocalyptic world,
你会最先考虑完成以下哪项工作
which task would you assign the highest priority?
找出可持续利用的食物来源
Locating a sustainable food source,
重建一个功能政府
reestablishing a functioning government,
生育 还是传承人类文化
procreating,or preserving the knowledge of mankind?
我选 传承文化
Uh,I'm gonna go with... preserving the knowledge.
正解
That's correct.
供你参考 除了生育 其他答案我都接受
FYI,I would have accepted any answer other than procreating.
来 我带你参观一下其他房间
Come,I'll show you the rest of the apartment.
太好了
Oh,good.
我通过关卡了
I passed the barriers.
只是第二关卡 别翘尾巴呢
The second barrier. Don't get cocky.
这里是浴室
This is the bathroom.
你周期正常吗
Are you fairly regular?
大概吧
Uh,I guess.
你不能给我模棱两可的答案
This isn't going to work if you're guessing.
你什么时候排泄粪便
When do you evacuate your bowels?
我憋不住的时候
When I have to.
你憋不住的时候
When you have to?
抱歉 我不租房间给嬉皮士
I'm sorry,I don't rent to hippies.
不好意思 是早上
I-I'm sorry,uh,in the morning.
8点左右
Around 8:00.
8点不行 你可以7点半用厕所
I can't give you 8:00. I can give you 7:30.
好 我同意
Fine. I'll take it.
通过第三关卡
Third barrier passed.
你赢得了参观你卧室的权利
You have won the right to see your room.
噢耶
Huzzah.
是这间吗
Is this it?
不 这是我的卧室
No,this is my room.
人们不能进我的卧室
People don't go in my room.
那你睡哪儿啊
So where do you sleep?
我没明白
I don't understand.
你说人类不能进去 你自己也是人类
If people don't go in there,and you're people,and...
你 是人类吧
You are people,aren't you?
我开个玩笑
Making a joke.
你经常这样吗
Do you do this often?
偶尔吧
On occasion.
你的卧室
Your room.
"去死吧 谢尔顿"
你还是重新刷漆吧
You may want to repaint.
他那么多事儿 你居然就搬进去了
And after all that,you just moved in?
才不是那么简单就搬进去
I didn't just move in.
首先我们得谈妥一些细节问题
First we had to iron out a few details.
室友同意在每周五晚上观看
"Roommates agree that Friday nights shall be reserved
乔斯?威登最新导演的
for watching Joss Whedon's
惊世力作《萤火虫》
brilliant new series Firefly."
这条也要放到协议里啊
Does that really need to be in the agreement?
最好是现在定下来 那可要播好几年呢
{c it's going to be on for years.
在这里草签
Initial here.
好了 电视以及电影协议完成了
All right,that's televis
ion and movies.
第九部分 杂项
Section nine: miscellany.
公寓旗帜是一头
The apartment's flag
在天蓝色背景下两腿站立的金色狮子
is a gold lion rampant on a field of azure.
咱还有旗子呢啊
We have a flag?
千万别弄反了
Never fly it upside down.
除非公寓面临危机
Unless the apartment's in distress.
下一条
And next.
如果我们之中任何一人发明了时空穿梭机
"If either of us ever invents time travel,
我们同意第一站就是回到今天这个会议
"We agree our first stop will be this meeting today
时间是5秒之后
in precisely five seconds."
好
Okay.
真可惜
That's disappointing.
你到底干嘛要同意那些协议啊
Why on earth did you agree to all that?
那是我见过最棒的公寓了
It was the best apartment I'd seen,
房租也很合理
the rent was very reasonable
而且在通过前三个关卡之后
and after you've passed the first three barriers
你就会不自觉地想一路前进了
you kind of want to take it all the way.
抱歉 莱纳德
Well,I'm sorry,Leonard,
我只能说 自作孽 不可活
it's very hard to feel sympathy for you.
好吧 那这样吧
Okay,how about this?
我给你讲讲我第一次带姑娘回家的事儿
Let me tell you about the first time I brought a girl over.
莱纳德
Leonard?
嘘 假装我们不在
Shh. Just pretend we're not here.
莱纳德
Leonard?
他肯定一会就走了
I'm sure he'll go away.
你不回答我 我就一直敲
I'm just going to keep knocking till you answer.
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
莱纳德
Leonard?
你想干嘛啊
What do you want?!
我没说"请进"
I didn't say come in!
是你问我想干什么的
You asked what I wanted.
我想进来啊
I wanted to come in.
我来是因为你违反了我们的室友协议
I'm here because you violated our roommate agreement.
确切来说 是第八部分"宾客"里的
Specifically,section eight--
C小部分"女性"里的第四段 "交媾"
{c females,paragraph four-- coitus.
在进行交媾之前 室友需要
"Roommates shall give each other
提前12小时通知对方
12 hours notice of impending coitus."
我俩认识还不到12小时呢
I didn't even know her 12 hours ago.
够了 老娘闪人了
That's it! I'm out of here!
乔伊斯 别走啊
But,Joyce,come on.
12小时
12 hours?
我的老天
Oh,my God.
现在觉得同情我了吗
Do I get some sympathy now?
有点儿
A little bit.
好 让我理下思路
Ok,let me get this straight.
你搬进来和他一起住
You move in with this guy,
他让你签了一份相当扯淡的室友协议
he made you sign a rediculous roommate agreement,
然后他在你和那个乔伊斯?金爱爱的时候
then he walks into your bedroom
走进了你的卧室
while you're doing this Joyce Kim
可你居然还没搬走
and you still stay.
其实乔伊斯?金这事也不能怪他
Actually,I couldn't get too mad at him about J
oyce Kim.
为什么
Why not?
当时我正致力于某些政府研究
Well,I was doing some government research at the time,
军用火箭燃料
you know,military,rocket fuel.
算是国家机密吧
It's kind of secret.
这和乔伊斯?金有毛关系
What does that have to do with Joyce Kim?
后来发现她是个朝鲜间谍
As it turns out,she was a North Korean spy.
好在我还没透露什么重要机密
Luckily,Sheldon drove her out
谢尔顿就把她赶了出去
before I revealed anything important.
我不是我说我肯定会透露
Which I-I'm not saying I would have.
就因为这样吗
So,what,that's it?
一直以来你忍受谢尔顿
You've stayed with Sheldon all this time
就为了感谢他让你免受牢狱之灾吗
because he kept you from going to federal prison?
这是理由之一
That was part of it.
理由之二和那电梯有关
The other part is what happened with the elevator.
我正想问呢
Oh,yeah,I'm wondering about that.
你说你搬来时电梯还能用呢
You said it was working when you moved in.
之前是能用 但某天晚上 谢尔顿下班回来...
It was,but one night,Sheldon came home from work...
这里是怎么回事
What is going on here?
好啊 谢尔顿
Hey,Sheldon.
这是霍华德和拉杰
This is Howard and Raj.
他们也在大学里工作
They work at the university,too.
-好 -好
- Hey. - Hey.
我一会儿找你算账
I'll get to you later.
你们坐的什么呢
What are you sitting on?
他们不好说 我正坐在屁垫上呢
I can't speak for these guys,but I'm sitting on my tushie.
我开个玩笑
It's a joke.
后悔了吧
Not a good idea.
屁垫就是屁股吧
"Tushie" Is buttocks,right?
-米错 -搞笑
- Right. - Hilarious.
这沙发是怎么回事
Explain the couch.
一楼的住户今天搬家
Oh,well,there were some people on the first floor moving out,
他们100刀贱卖给了我
and they sold it to me for $$100.
霍华德和拉杰帮我搬了进来
Howard and Raj helped me bring it up.
我们的家具怎么不好了
But what's wrong with the furniture we have?
就俩草坪椅而已
They're lawn chairs.
别人来就没的坐了
And there was no place for company.
你没意识到 我这是故意的嘛
Did it occur to you that was by design?
根据室友协议
According to the roommate agreement,
我有权使用
I'm entitled to allocate 50%
50%立方米的公共区域
of the cubic footage of the common areas.
但你没有发邮件事先告知我
But you didn't notify me by e-mail,
所以还是违规了
so this is still a breach.
我告知你了
I did notify you.
是吗
Oh,you did,did you?
真见鬼
Oh,drat!
被垃圾邮件过滤器害惨了
Hoisted by my own spam filter.
干垃圾邮件过滤器毛事了
What am I doing in your spam folder?
自你上次发我一张弹钢琴的猫咪图
I put you there after you forwarded me
标题还说什么"很搞笑"
a picture of a cat playing the piano,
我就
把你给扔垃圾邮件里去了
entitled "This is funny."
那个我看过
Oh,yeah,I saw that.
太搞笑了
That was hilarious.
这和电梯有什么关系
Okay,what does all this have to do with the elevator?
别急嘛 就说到了
I'm getting to it.
等到微软出了自己的播放器
I assure you,you'll be sorry
到时你就等着后悔吧
you wasted your money on an iPod
把钱浪费在一文不值滴苹果机上
when Microsoft comes out with theirs.
你对所有东西都有意见吗
Okay,do you have an opinion about everything?
对
Yes.
你还假设你永远正确吗
And you just assume you're always right?
这可不是假设 而是事实
It's not an assumption.
和我换个座位
Change seats with me.
-干嘛 -我不喜欢这个位子
- Why? - I don't like this spot.
讲话还得不停转头
I have to keep turning my head.
好吧
Fine.
哇哦 巴比伦5号开始了
Ooh,it's time for Babylon 5!
这里可不看巴比伦5号
We don't watch Babylon 5 in this apartment.
为什么
Why not?
因为没人爱看
Because no one likes Babylon 5.
我就爱看
I like it.
-我也爱看 -我也是
- Me,too. - So do I.
得了 三比一
There you go-- three against one.
他们又没投票权
They don't get a vote.
所以应该是一比一
It's one against one.
而根据室友协议
And according to the roommate agreement,
如果平局就由我说了算
all ties will be settled by me.
但我没同意
But I said no to that.
可我同意了
And I said yes.
而平局则由我说了算
And I settle all ties.
和我换座位
Change seats with me.
干嘛
Why?
这里有穿堂风吹我脖子
There's a draft on my neck over here.
那我被吹了怎么办
So,I get the draft?
你穿高领套头衫呢 没事
You're protected by your turtleneck.
好吧
Fine.
这是件V领假衬衫
And it's a dickey.
还是觉得不自在
I'm still not comfortable.
难怪了
Of course.
人太多了
There's too many people here.
这容易解决
We can fix that.
我们撤
Let's leave.
就是 去我家好了
Yeah,we can go over to my place.
等下
Wait.
我去拿外套
Let me get my jacket.
-我们不带你一起 -为什么
- You're not going with us. - Why not?
我们就是为了摆脱你
You're the guy we're trying to get away from.
既然如此 外套就能免了
Well,in that case,I don't need my jacket.
强调一下句法错误
And for the record,the correct syntax is:
应该是: 我就是你们要摆脱的那个人
I'm the guy from whom you're trying to get away.
这才对
Oh,yes.
这才是我的专属座位
This is definitely going to be my spot.
好吧
Okay.
你咋知道他说的什么 你都不在屋里了
How do you know he said that? You left the room.
到底想不想我给你涂完你的大脚丫了
Hey,do you want me to finish working on your man feet or not?
好啦 说下去
Fine. Go ahead.
霍华德 你有小伙伴来玩吗
Howard,are you having a playda