勇敢的心_Braveheart_中英文原版剧本
萌到你眼炸
656次浏览
2020年08月01日 00:15
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
嘎读音-摘桃子
好.
Where do you think you're going?
威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you.
跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you?
你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do?
你想干什么?
I'm going to help.
我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too,
嘿,你会成为好帮手的,
but I need you to stay here
但是我要你留在这儿,
and look after the place for me
在我不在的时候
while I'm away.
照看好这地方.
I can fight.
我能打仗.
I know.
我知道.
I know you can fight.
我知道你能打仗.
But it's our wits that make us men.
不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子.
See you tomorrow.
我会回来看你的.
Ha!
[Laughing]
Hiya!
你好!
English.
英国人.
Get down.
低下头.
With your father and brother gone,
你爸爸和哥哥都走了,
they'll kill us and burn the farm.
他们会杀了我们,烧掉农场.
It's up to us, Hamish.
就得靠我们了,汉密斯.
[Screaming]
Nah.
Uhh!
[Laughing]
[Owl Hoots]
[Rooster Crowing]
Uhh. Ahh.
Da?
爸爸?
Da?
爸爸?
[Pours Water]
William.
威廉姆.
Come here, lad.
过来,孩子.
[Praying In Latin]
Amen.
阿门.
[In Unison] Amen.
阿门.
[Thunder]
[Horse Whinnies]
William.
威廉姆.
I'm your uncle. Argyle.
我是你叔叔.奥盖尔.
You have the look of your mother.
你长得象你妈妈.
Mmm.
We'll stay here tonight.
我们今晚就在这儿过夜.
Tomorrow you'll come home with me.
明天你和我一起回家去.
I don't want to leave.
我不想走.
You didn't want your father to die either, did you?
你也不希望你父亲死,是不是?
But it happened.
可这是事实.
Did the priest give a poetic benediction?
神父不是祷告了吗?
"The Lord bless thee and keep thee"?
"上帝保佑你,卫护你"?
It was in Latin.
是用拉丁语说的.
You don't speak Latin?
你会说拉丁语?
Well, that's something we shall have to remedy, isn't it?
这是我们需要补习的东西,对吗?
The Lord bless thee and keep thee.
主保佑你,卫护你.
The Lord cause His light to shine on thee.
主使你沐浴阳光.
The Lord lift up His countenance upon thee
主有支撑你的臂膀.
and give thee peace.
主为你带来安宁.
Amen.
阿门.
Your heart is free.
你的心是自由的.
Have the courage to follow it.
要有勇气追求自由.
[Thunder]
[Bagpipes Playing]
What are they doing?
他们在干什么?
Saying good-bye in their own way...
在用自己的方式道别--
playing outlawed tunes on outlawed pipes.
风笛和曲调都是被禁止的.
It was t
想种地,
and, God willing, a family.
成家,平平安安的过日子.
If I can live in peace, I will.
如果可能的话.
Go on.
走.
You say you want to stay out of the troubles?
你说你不想惹麻烦?
If you can prove it, you may court my daughter.
如果你能证明这一点, 你就能向我的女儿求婚.
Until you prove it, my answer's no.
在你拿出证据之前, 我是不会同意的.
No?
别这样!
No, Wallace. No.
不,华莱士.不.
Didn't I just prove it?
我刚才不是已经证明了吗?
No!
没有!
No?
证明了!
No!
还没有!
Uh!
Of course, running a farm's a lot of work,
当然, 要经营农场要干很多活,
but that will all change when my sons arrive.
如果我儿子能在这儿, 一切都会改变了.
So you've got children?
你有孩子了?
Oh, not yet, but I was hoping
还没有. 不过我希望
that you could help me with that.
你能帮帮我.
So you want me to marry you, then?
你希望我嫁给你,是吗?
Well, it's a bit sudden, but all right.
是有点突然,不过没关系.
Is that what you call a proposal?
这就是你所谓的求婚?
I love you. Always have.
我爱你. 直到永远.
I want to marry you.
我要娶你.
Is that a "yes"?
你同意了?
Aye, that's a "yes."
对,我同意.
It is?
是吗?
We best hurry. He'll be waiting.
我们最好快点. 神父已经在等我们了.
Oh, wait.
等等.
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
What's that?
那是什么?
You'll see.
你会知道的.
Father.
神父.
I will love you my whole life,
我将终生爱你,
you and no other.
只爱你一个.
And I you,
我也将永远爱你,
you and no other, forever.
只爱你一个.
[Speaking Scots Gaelic]
来吧,孩子. 我为你们的新婚祈祷.
[Speaking Latin]
When am I going to see you again?
我什么时候能再见到你?
Tonight?
今晚?
I cart.
不行.
Why not?
为什么?
My dad's growin' suspicious.
我爸爸会起疑心的.
Growin' suspicious, is he?
是吗?
Wouldn't have anything to do with that.
他起不起疑心都没关系.
When? When? When?
什么时候?
When?
什么时候?
Tonight.
今晚.
Tonight.
今晚.
Tonight.
今晚.
Look lively, Sergeant.
往这边看,士兵.
Where are you going, lassie?
你要去哪里?
Ooh, that looks heavy.
看起来很沉.
Let me help you with it.
我来帮你吧.
No. It's fine.
不用了.
I'm not going to steal it.
没关系.来吧.
Oh, you remind me of my daughter back home.
你使我想起了自己家里的女儿.
Hello, lassie.
你好,小妞.
Aah!
啊!
我们要准备长矛.
Hundreds of them.
数以百计的.
Long spears... twice as long as a man.
有人的身高两倍那么长的.
That long?
那么长?
Aye.
是的.
Some men are longer than others.
有些人的特别长.
Your mother been telling you stories about me again.
你妈妈是在说我呢.
[Men Laughing]
[Man] Volunteers coming in!
自愿者们来了!
William Wallace,
威廉姆华莱士,
we've come to fight and to die for you.
我们来为你战斗,为你牺牲.
Stand up, man. I'm not the pope.
起来吧. 我不是教皇.
My name is Faudron. My sword is yours.
我叫佛德罗. 我将为你效劳.
I brought you this.
我给你带来这个.
[Man] We checked them for arms.
我们搜过身了.
I brought you this.
我给你带来这个.
My wife made it for you.
这是我妻子为你做的.
Thank you.
谢谢.
[Man Chuckling]
Him? That cart be William Wallace.
他? 他不可能是威廉姆华莱士.
I'm prettier than this man.
这个人还没我帅呢.
All right, Father. I'll ask him.
好了,主. 我来问问他.
If I risk my neck for you,
如果我冒着生命危险入伙,
will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?
我是否有机会杀英国人?
Is your father a ghost,
你老爸是鬼吗,
or do you converse with the Almighty?
要不你就是在和上帝说话?
To find his equal, an Irishman talks to God.
爱尔兰人找不到对手, 就只好和上帝聊天了.
The Almighty says don't change the subject.
上帝说你们不要转移话题.
Just answer the fucking question.
快他妈的回答我的问题.
Mind your tongue.
你嘴巴放干净点.
Insane Irish.
爱尔兰疯子.
Smart enough to get a dagger past your guards, old man.
老头, 我能带着匕首骗过警卫,够精明了吧.
That's my friend, Irishman,
这是我的朋友,爱尔兰人,
and the answer to your question is yes.
对你的问题,回答是"是".
You fight for me, you get to kill the English.
你为我战斗的话就可以杀英国人.
Excellent!
好极了!
Stephen is my name.
我叫斯蒂芬.
I'm the most wanted man on my island,
我是我的岛国上的头号通缉犯,
except I'm not on my island, of course.
只可惜我不在我的岛国上.
More's the pity.
太可惜了.
Your island? You mean Ireland?
你的岛国? 指爱尔兰吗?
Yeah. It's mine.
对.它是我的.
You're a madman.
你是个疯子.
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
I've come to the right place, then.
那我可是来对地方了.
Aah!
Sure didn't the Almighty send me to watch your back?
上帝派我来保护你.
I didn't like him anyway.
我就是不喜欢这家伙.
He wasn't right i