大学英语精读预备级翻译(di san ban
萌到你眼炸
810次浏览
2020年08月01日 11:23
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐
堆积密度-酸楚的意思
The little boy suffered serious leukemia, must turn to big hospital for further treatment.
6,当他得知父亲所在的学校已经倒闭后,泪水从他脸颊上滚落下来。
When he heard that his father has gone out of business after school, tears rolling down from his cheeks.
1,布鲁斯先生对他不尊重当地传统的行为表示歉意。
Mr brush made an apology for his disrespect for the local traditions.
2,在会议上,双方就两国关系方面交换了各自的观点。
At the meeting the us pracies exchange their views on the relationship between the two countries.
3,他目前的心情很糟糕,不适合在公共场合露面。
He is in such a ball mood that it is not appropriate for him to appear in public.
4,你提水的时候至少应该做到不要把水泼出来呀。
You should at least try not to spill the water when carrying it.
5,这位科学家的论点得到了学术界的极大支持。
The argument of this scientist received tremendous support from academic circles.
6,无论你遇到什么困难,大家都会帮你度过难关的。
No matter what difficulties you may come across we will pull you through.
1,移动通信会取代固定电话成为人们最常用的通讯方法吗?
Mobile communications will replace fixed telephone become people the most commonly used communication method?
2,我指指墙上的钟。女儿心领神会,加快了穿衣服的速度。
I pointed to the wall clock. Daughter got the message, accelerate the speed of clothing.
3,在会议期间,请各位关闭手机或将其调整至静音状态。
During the meeting, everyone please close mobile phones or be adjusted to mute state.
4,气象学家密切关注台风的发展,以便及时向公众发布警报。
Meteoroloists pay close attention to the development of the typhoon, for timely released to the public alarm.
5,小张说中国经济稳定增长,前景好看,所以他决定回国就业。
Zhang said that China's steady economic growth, prospects good-looking, so he decided to return to employment.
1,杰米冲到人行道上,捡起钱包,举得高高的,大声喊道:“妈妈,你的钱包掉了!”
Jamie rushed to the sidewalk, picks up a wallet, lifted up and shouted: "mom, you lost his wallet!"
2,父亲最近情况不是太好,我这部小说写完后就回北京照顾他。
Father recent situation is not too good, I finished this novels to Beijing to take care of him.
3,我突然想起他让我帮他收拾行李,因为他明天要出差。
It suddenly occurred to me that he asked me to help him packing, because he will be on business.
4,她收拾好她的东西然后悄悄地离开了家。
She packed her stuff and then quietly left home.
5,他谁的话都不听。我不知道该拿他怎么办。
He doesn't listen to anyone. I don't know what to do about him.
1,在喝了
定会努力训练以争取获得进入决赛的资格。
For you I will work hard to gain access to the final training qualification.
5,在那样的情况下他除了勇敢地面对挑战以外没有其他选择。
In that case besides his brave to face challenges outside no other choice.
6,如果我们想确保及时到达那里就该早点动身。
If we want to ensure that you arrive there in time should start early.
嘻嘻 希望能帮助大家 嘿嘿