恐龙当家中英文台词55815

萌到你眼炸
696次浏览
2020年08月05日 01:09
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

读看看-仓央嘉措的诗集


页眉内容
恐龙当家
亨利 是时候了
Henry, it's time.
你刚刚说看见哪个蛋动了
Which one did you say moved?
左边那个
The one on the left.
你当爸爸了
You're a poppa.
你当妈妈了
You're a momma.
你个淘气包 你好啊 莉比
You little sneak. Hello, Libby.
莉比
Libby.
你好啊 巴克
Hello, Buck.
他的眼睛像你
He's got your eyes.
一边玩去 你个小捣蛋
Get out of there, you little prickle bush.
好吧 看来这是个大个子
All right, this is gonna be a big one.
你好啊 阿洛
Hello, Arlo.
出来吧
Come on out.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
巴克
Buck!
那是爪牙峰 这儿是我们的农场
That's Clawtooth Mountain. And this is our
farm.
我们要一起来打理好它
And we're all gonna take care of it
together.
- 是谁 - 整到你啦
- What? - Gotcha!
莉比
Libby!
哈哈 总算喷到你了
Gotcha back!
妈妈 我浇完水啦
Momma, I'm done watering.
干得不错 莉比 巴克 还不快去干活
Good job, Libby. Buck, get back to your
chores.
- 什么 - 谢啦 巴克
- What? - Thanks, Buck.
但是 我 我
But I... I...
全都装好啦
You're all set.
我能干点别的活吗 妈妈
Can't I do something else, Momma?
- 去吧 - 好吧
- Get going. - Okay.
谁在那
Who is that?
嗨 尤斯蒂斯
Hey, Eustice.
你被缠住了吗 小家伙
You stuck, little guy?
我来帮你 现在好啦
Let me get that for you. You're free.
去吧 去找你的爸爸和你的...
Hello, move. Go find your poppa and
your...
妈妈
Momma!
哇哦 河边可不是你能随便过去玩的 阿洛
Whoa. The river's not something to mess
around with there, Arlo.
小心一点 怎么了
Be careful. What's the problem?
爸爸 鸡舍里的亨丽埃塔最坏了
Poppa, Henrietta is the worst one in the
coop!
昨天你才说独脚的弗兰是最坏的
Yesterday you said Footless Fran was the
worst.


页眉内容
她只有一只脚
She's only got one foot.
你不用非得喜欢它们啊 阿洛 只要把它们
喂饱就好了
You don't have to like 'em, Arlo. You just
have to feed 'em.
那样就行了
That should do it.
这样 那些该死的野人就不能偷走我们的食
物了
Now, this will keep them rotten critters
from stealing our food
我建造的这个粮仓百分百能防住他们
because I made this silo 100% critter-proof.
印上你的标记吧 亨利 这是你应得的
Put your mark on there, Henry. You earned
it.
对啊 爸爸 快点快点
- Yeah, Poppa, do it! Come on! - Yeah!
那得你们的妈妈先来才行
Only if your momma does it first.
如果说谁最有资格在这印上标记的 非她莫

If anyone's earned a mark around here, it's
her.
你是不是把标记印得比我的高了
Did you just put your mark higher than
mine?
啊 没那回事 只是你的角度问题啦
What? No. It's just the angle you're looking
at it.
角度问题 嗯?
The
- 我也要 我也要 轮到我了 - 该我了
- Me too! My turn! - Me, me, me! My turn!
等一下 这可没那么容易
Now hold on. It's not that easy.
你们得干出一番大事才能有资格留下标记
You've got to earn your mark by doing
something big.
超越自我的大事
For something bigger than yourself.
总有一天 你们都会印上标记的 我期待那
一天的到来
Someday you'll all make your mark and I
can't wait to see it.
清理田地就得这样 干得不错 巴克
That is how you clear a field. Attaboy, Buck.
他会找到办法的 别担心
He'll figure it out. Be just fine.
来吧 巴克 这是你应得的
Go on, Buck. You earned it.
太棒了 儿子
Good job, son.
你能行的 莉比 还差一点就行了
You've got it, Libby! Just a little bit more.
漂亮 你有资格作标记了 孩子
- Beautiful. - You earned your mark,
sweetheart.
阿洛
Arlo!
他会成功的
He'll get there.
好吧 你们这些家伙 我才不怕你们呢
All right, you cluckers, you're about to get
fed.
- 阿洛 - 嗯?
Arlo.
- 过来 - 巴克 这是怎么了
- Come here. - Buck! What happened?
我打算过来帮你干活的 没想到它们攻击了

I came to help you with your chores. And
then they attacked.
- 你会没事的 - 告诉妈妈 我爱她
- You're gonna be okay. - Tell Momma I
love her.
我看见一道白光
I see a light.
我去找人帮忙
I'll go get help!
你真该看看你的表情 - 我早该知道的


页眉内容
- You should see your face! - I should've
known!
- 你总是来捉弄我 - 我捉弄你
- Always got to mess me up. - Me?
你干的活儿一团糟 还净给别人添麻烦
You mess up your chores and everyone
else's.
- 真是个懦夫 - 巴克
- You're such a coward. - Buck!
我才不是懦夫 我会打上标记的
I ain't a coward. And I'm gonna make my
mark.
就像你 还有莉比 像所有人那样
Just like you, and Libby, and everyone!
你会的 亲爱的 只是你还需要点时间
You will, darling. You just need a little more
time.
算了 我再也不稀罕什么破标记了
Forget it. I didn't even want that dumb
mark anyway.
我有个主意
I got an idea.
阿洛 阿洛 醒醒
Arlo. Arlo. Wake up.
跟我来
Come with me.
- 我们这是去哪儿 - 你马上就知道了
- Where are we going? - You'll see.
好了 去到那边走走
Okay, now take a walk out there.
- 我一个人吗 - 去吧
- By myself? - Go on.
爸爸 爸爸
Poppa. Poppa.
别紧张 深呼吸
Calm down. Breathe.
有时候 你需要克服内心的恐惧
Sometimes you got to get through your
fear
才能看见彼端的美景
to see the beauty on the other side.
哇哦
Wow.
明天我会给你一个新的任务
I got a new job for you tomorrow.
当然 如果你还想要标记的话
That is if you still want to make your mark.
那些可恶的野人会翻过篱笆 来偷吃我们的
食物
The dang wilderness critter's coming over
the fence, eating our food,
我已经受够了他们
and I've had it up to my snout.
如果长此以往 我们过冬的食物可就不够了
If this keeps up, we won't have enough
food to survive the winter.
所以你得抓住那些坏蛋
That's why you are gonna catch that critter.
只要那些野人来了
Then along comes a critter...
最后 你只需一锤就能搞定
And this is how you're gonna finish the job.
你处理完那些野人之后
When that critter's taken care of,
就可以在我的标记旁边印上你自己的了
you'll put your mark on the silo right next
to mine.
我会解决掉野人的 爸爸 偷我们的食物 他
想都别想
I'll take care of the critter, Poppa. It won't
stand a chance.
来这边干什么 小虫虫
What are you doing, you bug?
快离开这
Get out of here.
嘿 走开 小树叶 快走开
Move along, leaf. Move along.
你死定了 坏蛋
You're dead, critter.
好了 你自由了
Okay. You're free.
你要干嘛 快走 去去去


页眉内容
What are you doing? Just leave! Flee!
别过来 走开
Stay back! Go! Whoa.
阿洛
Arlo!
你为什么要放走他
Why'd you let it go?
他又咬又叫的 还攻击我 还
It was biting, and coming at me, and
screeching, and...
那是你的任务
You had a job to do.
你必须克服你的恐惧才行 不然没办法在这
里生存下去
You got to get over your fear, Arlo, or you
won't survive out here.

Come on.
我们现在就去完成你的任务
We're gonna finish your job right now.
- 围栏那边吗 - 翻过去
- Out there? - Get over.
但是 爸爸 要是我们迷路了怎么办
But, Poppa, what if we get lost?
只要你沿着这条河 就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can
find your way home.
你看到什么了吗
What do you see?
是 他的踪迹
Tracks?
快要被雨水冲没了 加快速度
And they're washing out, we got to move!
我们要跟丢了
We're losing it!
阿洛 快跟上
Arlo, keep moving!
爸爸 等等我
Poppa, wait.
阿洛 我怎么给你说的 快跟...
Arlo, what did I say about keeping...
好吧
It's okay.
没关系 阿洛 都是我不好
It's okay, Arlo. I'm sorry.
我只是想让你克服恐惧
I just wanted you to get through your fear.
我知道你肯定能做到的
I know you have it in you.
但我又不是你
But I'm not like you.
你比我更加强大
You're me and more.
今天走得够远了
I think we went far enough today.
暴风雨越来越猛了 我带你回家
Storm's getting worse. Let's get you home.
阿洛 快走
Arlo, move!
快跑 阿洛
Run, Arlo!
爸爸
Poppa!
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸
Poppa! Poppa! Poppa!
妈妈
Momma!
如果不能在下第一场雪之前把庄稼收完
If we don't get this harvest in before the
first snow,
我们就没有足够的粮食过冬了
we won't have enough food for winter.
我知道没有了你爸爸 这很艰难
I know it's hard without Poppa,
但我需要你加倍努力 阿洛
but I need you to do more, Arlo.
别担心 妈妈 我不会让大家挨饿的
Don't worry, Momma. I won't let us starve.
你是个好孩子
You're a good son.
是你
You!


页眉内容
又来了 胆子不小啊你
You've got some nerve coming here.
都是你的错
It's all your fault!
要不是你 爸爸也不会死
My poppa would still be alive if it weren't
for you!
救命
Help!
妈妈 妈妈
Momma! Momma!
妈妈
Momma!
妈妈
Momma?
妈妈
Momma!
是你
You!
第一次见你的时候就该杀了你
I should've killed you the first time.
全都是你的错 过来 给我过来
This is all your fault. Get over here. Get over
here.
走开 走开 走开 别过来
Get away. Get away. Get away. Get away!
没错 你最好赶紧逃
That's right. You better run!
我这是在哪儿 我的家在哪儿
Where am I? Where's home?
只要你沿着这条河 就能找到回家的路
As long as you can find the river, you can
find your way home.
又是你
You again?
离我远点
Get out of here.

我说过了 离我远点
I told you to stay away from me.
我还是要把你捏死
I am still gonna squeeze the life out of you.
但在这之前 能再来点这个吗
But before I do, can you find me some
more?
这个 再来点这个 你知道的
Here, more of these. You know...
不 住手 你要干什么
No. Stop. What are you doing?
等等 你能带我去找浆果吗
Hey, wait. Can you take me to the berries?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我就知道 我会死在这里的 就因为你
I knew it. I'm gonna die out here. Because
of you.
嘿嘿 你在干什么 不 住手
Hey. Hey. What are you doing? No, no, no.
Stop!
不 住手
Hey. Hey. No. Stop!
你这个小混... 快回来
Why you little... Come back here!
浆果
Berries!
你有毛病吗 浆果近在咫尺 疯狂的动物
What's with you? They're right here. Crazy
critter.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello?
我们一直在观察你
We've been watching you.
我们以为你会死的 但是你没有
We thought you were going to die, but
then you didn't.
那玩意在保护你
That creature protected you.
- 为什么 - 我也不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我要回家 你知道爪牙峰还有多远吗


页眉内容
I'm going home. Do you know how far
Clawtooth Mountain is?
好主意 我们想要他
Good idea. We want him.
为什么
Why?
因为在野外险象迭生
Because it's terrifying out here.
他能像我的朋友一样保护我
He can protect me like my friends.
这是狂怒
This is Fury.
他能帮我抵御夜间爬行动物的威胁
He protects me from the creatures that
crawl in the night.
这是破坏者
This is Destructor.
她能帮我免受蚊子的叮咬
She protects me from mosquitoes.
这是碎梦者
This is Dream Crusher.
他能保护我不去做白日梦
He protects me from having unrealistic
goals.
还有 这是黛比
And this is Debbie.
是的 我们需要他
Yes, we need him.
他叫什么名字
What is his name?
名字 我也不知道
A name? I don't know.
那让我仔细想想
Then I will meditate on this.
我叫对名字 他就得跟我走
I name him, I keep him.
杀手
Killer.
野兽
Beast.
谋杀犯
Murderer.
邋遢鬼
Grubby!
- 入殓师 - 虱子
- Funeral Planner? - Uh, Cootie!
- 怨鬼 - 喷喷
- Hemorrhoid. - Squirt!
- 弗兰克 - 臭臭
- Frank! - Stinky!
- 疯子 - 牛牛
- Maniac! - Funky!
- 紫罗兰 - 钉钉
- Violet. - Spike!
- 神经病 - 点点
- Lunatic. - Spot!
点点 过来 点点 快过来
Spot! Come here, Spot. Come here.
他有名字了 你们的命运联系在了一起
He is named. You clearly are connected.
祝你好运
Good for you.
在你回爪牙峰的路上 那玩意会保护你安全
On your path to Clawtooth Mountain that
creature will keep you safe.
千万别丢了他
Don't ever lose him.
不 不 你不属于他 黛比 不要 黛比
No. No. You can't have him, Debbie. No, no,
no. Debbie!
黛比 停下 你可以找个更好的
Debbie! Stop! You're better than this.
不 快回来 黛比
No, no, no! Come back! Debbie!
你要去哪 我要回家
Where are you going? I need to get home.
点点 瞧我的
Spot, watch this.
我想...
I miss...
我想家人了
I miss my family.


页眉内容
家人
Family.
这是我
That's me.
这是莉比
There's Libby.
还有巴克
And Buck.
还有妈妈
And Momma.
还有...
And...
还有爸爸
And Poppa.
家人
Family.
你不明白 没关系的
You don't understand. That's okay.
对 那是你的家人
Yes. That's your family.
我想他了
I miss him.
我们该停下了
We should stop.
停下
Stop!
阿洛 快走
Arlo, move.
快跑 阿洛
Run, Arlo!
河流在哪里
Where's the river?
我找不到河流了
I've lost the river.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
我再也回不了家了
I'm never getting home.
救命 救命 救命
Help! Help! Help!
朋友 你受伤了吗
Say, friend, are you wounded?
不 我没有受伤
No. I'm not hurt.
那就好 谢天谢地
Good. Thank goodness for that.
冷锋 暴雨 继续搜寻伤员
Coldfront, Downpour, keep looking for
wounded folk.
等等 我想要回家 就在爪牙峰
Wait. I'm lost. I need to get home.
Clawtooth Mountain.
爪牙峰 你是说那座有三个山峰的山吗
Clawtooth... You mean the mountain range
with the three points.
- 是的 - 我知道
- Yes! - Yeah!
我去过那里 但你知道吗 孩子
Yeah. I've been there. But you know, kid...
你还离得很远呢 我知道去那里的路
You're not even close. Still, I know the way.
我叫阿洛
My name's Arlo.
抱歉 我只是... 我曾经也有个那样的名字
I'm sorry. I just... I used to have a name like
that once.
那是我开始追逐风暴之前的事了
That was before I started following the
storm!
风暴
The storm?
风暴席卷了我 让我对生活充满了恐惧
The storm swept me out. I was afraid for
my life,
但风暴也给我了一个启事
but the storm gave me a relevation.
从此我无所畏惧
And I wasn't scared anymore.
你说的是启示吗
You mean a revelation?
不 是启事 懂吗
No! A relevation. Okay?


页眉内容
当时我真的很低迷
I was at a real low point. You know?
但风暴将我卷到了一个新的高度
And the storm swept me up to a real high
point,
然后给我了一个更高的启事
and then left me at a higher relevation.
哇哦
Wow.
是啊 哇哦
Yeah, wow.
此后风暴赐予了我新的名字 因为... 我们
怎么说来着
That's when the storm gave me my new
name because... What do we say?
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
风暴赐我能源 你可以叫我 霹雳
The storm provides. You can call me
Thunderclap.
霹雳 你可以帮我找到回家的路吗
Thunderclap. Can you help me get home?
呃 这个嘛 也许吧
Yeah, well... Maybe.
但首先 我们需要检查这片区域
But first, we just need to check the area.
因为风暴后有很多伤员情况堪忧 你明白吧
There's plenty of folks in a bad way after a
storm like this, don't you know?
霹雳 我找到了一个 在这边
Thunderclap, I found someone! Over here!
知道吗 你可以帮帮我们 朋友
You know, we could use your help, friend.
真棒 太好了
Whoa! Yeah! That is great.
是个小动物
It's a critter.
一个获救的小生命 多亏了你
A freed critter. Thanks to you.
你知道 我只是想歇一歇 感谢风暴赐予我
们食物
You know, I just want to take a moment
and thank the storm for this meal.
别以为你们可以挑战我
Don't think you can mess with me.
我可是有见识过风暴之眼的
I've seen the eye of the storm!
从那以后我就不知恐惧为何物
And I forgot what fear is!
我现在无所畏惧
I'm not afraid of anything.
我没有说你害怕
No, I didn't say you were.
嘿 你要去哪 朋友
Hey, where are you going, friend?
我要回家
I'm... I need to get home.
我说过了 我们会送你回家
And I said we would get you home.
朋友 你自己也带了只动物啊
Friend, you have a critter of your own.
我闻到了 鲜嫩可口的那种
I smell it. One of the juicy ones.
它在哪
Where is it?
他在那边躲着 大石头后面
He's hiding. Over there. By that big rock.
- 风暴赐我能源 - 不要
- The storm provides. - No!
- 点点 - 抓住他
- Spot! - Get him!
慢点跑 你无处可藏了 胆小鬼
Hey, slow down. There's no place to hide,
yellow belly.
把那只动物带回来
Come back with that critter!
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
- 你还好吗 孩子 - 是的
- Hey, you okay, kid? - Yes.


页眉内容
我最讨厌那些龙了 一群胆小鬼 专挑小孩
子下手
I hate those kind. Lying sons of crawdads
picking on a kid.
你真是太可爱了
Well, ain't you just the cutest thing.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
你看看 拉姆齐 你这张臭脸也吓不到他
Imagine that, Ramsey. Even with your stinky
face.
纳什 你过界了 这是我的个人领地
Nash! Boundaries. This is my personal
bubble.
不 那不是你的领地 这才是
Nah, that ain't your bubble. This is your
bubble.
纳什 别老是去烦你姐姐
Nash, get out of your sister's bubble.
你不应该到这里来
You got no business being out here.
先生 我明白 我只是想要回家 但我找不到
河流了
Yes, sir. I don't. I'm trying to get home, but I
lost the river.
求你了 我妈妈需要我
Please, my momma needs me.
- 别着急 孩子 - 你知道河在哪里吗
- Take it easy, kid. - Do you know where
the river is?
什么河 这附近有很多条河
What river? There's tons of rivers around
these parts.
流经爪牙峰的那条河 那座山有三座山峰
By Clawtooth Mountain. It has three points.
没听说过
Don't know that one.
我们要往南方寻找水源
We're heading south to a watering hole.
跟我们一起走吧 也许那有人可以帮到你
Come with us. Someone there might help
you.
我们没有时间给他当保姆
We ain't got time for baby- sitting,
我们还要把牛群赶拢到一起呢
we got longhorns to round up.
我那天才弟弟一天之内就弄丢了整个牛群
My genius brother lost our whole herd in
one day.
我没有弄丢它们 拉姆齐
I did not lose them, Ramsey.
要我说多少遍 他们只是跑散了
How many times I got to tell you this? They
just wandered off.
我们得快点找到它们 我们帮不了你了 孩

We still got to find them. We can't help you,
kid.
等等 如果我们能帮助你们呢
Wait! But what if we could help you?
点点能闻出任何气味 我见过他的本领
Spot can sniff out anything. I've seen him
do it.
他可以找到你们的牛群
He can find your longhorns.

Hey!
去吧 点点 好好闻闻 孩子
Come on, Spot. Sniff it out, boy.
好样的 点点
Good boy, Spot.
他找到什么了
He's got something.
该死
Aw, dang.
我说 小子 要是你拖了我们后腿 我就吃掉

Hey, kid, if you're pulling my leg, I'm gonna
eat yours.
- 他找到牛群了 - 太棒了 我们找到了
- He found the herd. - We got 'em.
等等 长角牛有羽毛吗


页眉内容
Wait, do longhorns have feathers?
盗牛贼
Rustlers.
盗牛贼
Rustlers?
我们得走快点
We got to move.
我没看到有盗牛贼啊
I don't see any rustlers.
他们就在那里
They're out there.
所以 你们说的水源到底有多远
So, how far did you say that watering hole
was?
- 我有个任务给你 - 可我对任务不怎么在

- I got a job for you. - I'm not really good
at jobs.
我需要你悄悄的 慢慢的走向水洼
I need you to keep on the dodge and sidle
up the loblolly,
穿过牛群 然后朝他们大声吼叫
past them hornheads just hooting and a
hollering,
引出那些盗牛贼
and score off them rustlers.
接着我们来个背后突袭 这场仗我们就赢了
We'll cut dirt and get the bulge on them.
什么
What?
他只是要你跳到那块石头上 然后大吼就行

He just wants you to get on that rock and
scream.
可是 到底谁在那里
But who's out there?
他们会冲你过来的 你要坚守阵地 不要跑
They'll come right at you. You hold your
ground. Don't move.
不要跑 要是他们有尖牙利爪怎么办
Don't move? What if they have claws and
big teeth?
别想太多
Don't overthink it.
你好啊
Howdy.
- 你干什么呢 小子 - 没干什么
- What are you up to, boy? - Nothing.
没干什么吗 你叫什么名字啊
Nothing? What's your name?
阿洛Arlo.
好吧 阿洛 你看起来可不像没干什么的样

Well, Arlo, you don't look like you're doing
nothing.
你觉得他要干什么呢 乐琳
What's he look like he's doing to you,
Lurleane?
拜托 巴布 问我嘛 问我觉得他们要干什么
Come on, Bubbha. Ask me. Ask me what I
think they're doing.
帕维斯 闭嘴
Pervis, shut your mouth!
看起来他是擅自闯入这里的
Looks like he's trespassing.
那我们会对闯入者干什么呢 告诉他们 厄

And what do we do with trespassers? Tell
them, Earl.
格杀勿论
We kill them!
抓到你了
I got you!
纳什 牛群
Nash, the herd!
驾 快走 驾
Giddy up. Come on now. Giddy up!
小心
Watch out!
没人能偷走我们的长角牛
Nobody steals our longhorns.
谁捡到就是谁的


页眉内容
Finders keepers.
出来啊 妈妈想跟你玩玩
Come on now. Momma wants to play with
you.
我知道你在那 我能闻到你的味道
I know you're there. I can smell you.
该死 这是我最喜欢的一颗牙
Shoot! That's my favorite tooth!
我会很开心杀掉你的
I'm gonna love ending you!
走吧 我们要把牛群赶到别处去
Come on, we got to drive this herd out of
here.
走吧
Come on now.
真是个小可爱
Aren't you the cutest?
你和这个小东西今天真的很勇敢
You and that critter showed real grit today.
这个小东西或许对我们有用 我们交换怎么

We could use that critter. How about we
trade?
我用我的口琴跟你换
I'll give you my harmonica for him.
谢了 不过点点是不会拿来交换的
Thanks, but Spot ain't for trading.
过来 点点 过来
Come here, Spot. Come here.
你的损失喔
Your loss.
看起来真不错 以后肯定会是一条很棒的伤

That's a good one. Gonna scar up real
good.
那不算什么 看看这个 我碰到了十五只流
亡的剑龙
That's nothing. Look at this! I run into 15
outlaw stegos.
他们都比我强壮 还比我凶残
They're all bigger than me and meaner
than me.
发生了什么
What happened?
当然是击退他们了 也赢了
Fought 'em off, of course. Was winning,
too.
有一只甩着他那长满尖刺的尾巴刺进了我
的脚 然后又扯了出来
Then one gets his dang spikey tail stuck in
my foot and pulls!
直到现在 我的脚趾都没有知觉
- Whoa. - Still can't feel my toes.
这可为你驱赶牛群 创造了有利条件啊
Which comes in handy when you're kicking
piles of bull...
她嫉妒我
She's jealous.
嫉妒 才没有
Jealous?
有一次 一群受惊的长角牛朝我冲过来
Once a stampede of longhorns was coming
right at me,
但是我的尾巴被一块石头卡住了
but my tail was stuck between a rock and a
hard place.
我以为我死定了 所以我把我的尾巴给咬断

I was dead for sure. So I chewed the dang
thing off!
谁有这个胆 没人敢这么做 你真是疯了
Who does that? Nobody does that! You're
crazy!
我很奇怪你没在脸上留下一道疤
I'm surprised you don't have one right
across your face.
布奇 你的疤是怎么来的
Butch, how'd you get your scar?
我不确定你能否接受得了这个故事
I don't know if you're ready for that story.
我可以的
I can take it.


页眉内容
- 你一定要告诉他 爸 - 这可是个好故事
- Yeah. You got to tell him, Pa! - That's a
good one!
当时热得连树荫底下都有一百华氏度
It was 100 degrees in the shade.
我走了五天 没喝过一滴水
I walked for five days with no water.
然后我看到了一个小水塘
Then I saw it. A pretty pond.
当我弯腰喝水的时候
I bent down to take a drink,
突然间 一群鳄鱼冲出水面
when these crocs launched out of the
water.
一条鳄鱼一口咬在了我脸上
One croc bit me on the face.
我即将要成为他们的晚餐 除了一件事
Ain't no way I wasn't its supper except for
one thing,
我那天可没打算要死
I wasn't ready for dying that day.
我把一条鳄鱼咬成了两半 用尾巴横扫另外
一条
I bit one croc in half, tail-whipped the
other,
而最后一条...
and the last one...
我用自己的鲜血淹死了他
Well, I drowned that croc in my own blood.
- 哇哦 - 太棒了
- Whoa. - Dang!
看啊 每次听到这个故事 我都浑身起鸡皮
疙瘩
Look, look, gives me little goosies every
time.
我爱死这个故事了 给他见识下你的纪念品
I love that story! Show him your souvenir.
是不是很棒
Ain't that just too good?
- 这次我能摸摸吗 - 不行
- Can I touch it this time? - No.
你们肯定会喜欢我爸爸的
You guys would have liked my poppa.
他和你们一样无所畏惧
He wasn't scared of anything.
我受够了当胆小鬼
I'm done being scared.
谁说我不害怕的
Who said I'm not scared?
可是你只身干掉了鳄鱼
But you took on a croc!
其实那个时候我也很害怕
And I was scared doing it.
如果一条鳄鱼咬在你脸上你都不害怕
If you ain't scared of a croc biting you on
the face,
你根本不算活着 听着 小子
you ain't alive. Listen, kid,
你没法摆脱恐惧 这就像自然母亲的力量
you can't get rid of fear. It's like Mother
Nature,
你没法打败她 或是逃离她 但是 你可以克
服困难
you can't beat her or outrun her, but you
can get through it.
你就能发现真正的自己
You can find out what you're made of.
今年第一场雪
The first snow.
比往年来得早了一些
It's early this year.
我得回家去找妈妈
And I got to get home to Momma.
我们会带你去那个水源的
We'll get you to that watering hole.
一言为定 天一亮我们就出发
A deal's a deal. At first light, we ride.
出发咯Let's go!
小子 在那些长角牛跑开之前截住他们
Hey, kid, head 'em off before those
longhorns split.
就是那


页眉内容
There it is!
爪牙峰 那里就是我家
Clawtooth Mountain! There's home!
我们得把牛群赶往南方
We've got to drive this herd down south.
你赶紧回去找妈妈吧 不要为任何事停下脚

You hurry on back to your momma. And
don't stop for nothing!
谢谢 真的很感谢你们照顾我
Thanks! I sure appreciate you looking out
for me!
你会一路平安的 你是个坚强的孩子
You'll be all right. You're one tough kid.
哇哦Wow.
很近了 我们快到了 点点
It's so close. We're almost there, Spot!
我们得回家
We need to get home.
你会喜欢那里的 点点
You're gonna love it, Spot.
你会有个温暖的窝可以睡觉 就在我旁边
You'll have a warm place to sleep. Right
next to me.
还有很多玉米可以吃
And all the corn you can eat.
还有很多的地方可以玩耍
There's lots of space to run around.
那里也将会是你的农场
It'll be your farm, too.
我们可以一起照料农场
We'll all look after it together.
我做不到
I can't.

No!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
不 点点
No! Spot!
爸爸
Poppa?
爸爸
Poppa?
你还活着 简直不敢相信 真的是你
You're alive? I can't believe it. It's you.
我的朋友 点点
My friend! Spot!
他帮助过我 但他现在身处险境
He helped me and now he's in trouble.
我们必须回去
We have to go back.
爸爸 停下
Poppa, stop.
停下
Stop!
爸爸
Poppa?
你并不在这
You're not here.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
但点点需要我
But Spot needs me.
我因为发生在你身上的事情而怪他 但那不
是他的错
I blamed him for what happened to you,
but it wasn't his fault.
所以我必须得去帮助他
So I got to go help him.
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
我就知道你有天赋的
I knew you had it in you.
你比我更加强大
You're me and more.
快去找那个小东西吧 照顾好他
Now go take care of that critter.


页眉内容
躲开
Back off!
看看是谁来了
Well, look who got relevated.
去抓他
Go get him.
点点
Spot.
点点
Spot!
风暴赐我能源
The storm provides.
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
点点
Spot!
我们到家了 点点
We're home, Spot.
亨利
Henry?
是阿洛
Arlo.
阿洛
Arlo!

假如我有一匹马作文-中国地质大学分数线


春天吃什么养生-异地办理护照


成都电子科技大学研究生院-高考艺术类播音主持


广东松山职业技术学院-简短的个人工作总结


科学技术部信息中心-会计专业求职信范文


退休职工涨工资-平顶山人事网


改革开放40周年观后感-元宵节看花灯


细胞中的元素和化合物-主持词串词