【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮中英文对照台词

余年寄山水
656次浏览
2020年08月05日 01:19
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

卡哇伊公主-消防宣传板报


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
鲨鱼黑帮中英文对照台词

- Hi. l'm Lenny. - [muffled speech]
- 嗨,我叫蓝尼
Oh, little buddy, did l scare you? l'm sorry.
噢,小朋友,我吓着你了吗? 真对不起
Wake up. Okay, don't worry about it, l'll get you out in a jiffy.
醒醒啊,别担心,我马上放你走
Keep holding your breath, little wormie.
小虫儿,别紧张,等一下就好
- Yo, Lenny. - l'm coming, Frankie.
- 蓝尼 - 马上来,法兰奇
- [Frankie] Move it. Pop's waiting. - Here we go. And gotcha.
- 快呀,快来,老爸在等我们 - 马上好...成啦
Okay, buddy, you're free. Now escape.
好了,朋友,你自由了 现在快逃吧
Just go. Cry freedom.
逃吧, 高呼自由万岁
[shrieks]
- 你差点儿把我吓出心脏病! - 蓝尼,你在干嘛?
- You almost gave me a heart attack. - What are you doing?
l was just...
啥?我...呃...我刚才...
picking you some flowers.
摘花给你
Hey, Mom said it's not okay to hit. [yelps]
嘿,妈说过,不可以随便打人
Mom's not here.
妈不在这儿


1


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
[hums Jaws theme]
Don't.
别!
[Lenny] Don't.
别!
- That song gives me the creeps. - Whaddya mean? lt's our theme song.
- 那歌听得我发毛 - 啥!? 这是咱们的主题曲啊
[interference] Are they gone? Are they gone?
他们都走了吗? 他们都走了吗?
You sure?
你确定?
Good morning, Southside Reef. I'm Katie Current, keeping it current.
南礁的市民们早安 我是凯蒂·辛文,随时为您报导新闻
We've received official confirmation the sharks are gone.
我们刚接获官方证实 鲨鱼帮已经走了
I repeat: the sharks are gone.
重复... 鲨鱼帮已经走了
Don't worry
Don't worry
Don't worry
# 别担心 #
About a thing
# 没啥事 #
Every little thing
# 琐事烦恼都会过去 #
Is gonna be all right
Don't worry
# 别担心 #
About a thing


2


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
# 没啥事 #
Tuna Turner.
鲔鱼协会会员
Mussel Crowe.
孔雀蛤克罗恩
Jessica Shrimpson.
虾子杰希卡
Cod Stewart.
鳕鱼斯图尔特
[seal barks]
[Katie] Up next, a mother of 800 tells us how she does it all.
接着为您报导 一位母亲怎么生了800个宝宝?
But first, over to Janice for the traffic report.
但首先,现场交给洁妮丝 为您报导交通路况
Thanks, Katie. Slight congestion here on the InterReef 95.
谢谢,凯蒂, 礁际95号公路轻微塞车
There's an overturned mackerel. Authorities are trying to calm him down.
有只鲭鱼翻车 有关当局正试图安抚他
Get out those shell phones and call in to the boss, 'cause you'll be late.
大家快拿手机打给老板 因为你一定会迟到
[garbled yelling]
#%^#$$&%*#!...
Don't you yell at me. My mother is your mother, okay.
别对着我骂xxx脏话 你妈就是我妈!
[ragga scatting]
- Yup. lt's fake. - Fake? l worked eight years on that.
- 没错,是假的 - 假的?我孵了整整8年!
About a thing
# 琐事烦恼 #
Every little thing


3


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
# 都会过去 #
Is gonna be all right
[silence]
[groans]
According to the latest Scallop Poll, fear of sharks is at an all- time high.
最新的盖洛普民调显示 民众恐惧鲨鱼的程度达到历史新高
Join us tonight for an in-depth report.
敬请收看晚间更深入的报导
How long must this reef live under siege?
我们还要生活在这种阴影下多久?
Is there no hero among us?
我们之中难道就没有英雄?
Who can stop this shark menace?
有谁能铲除这些鲨鱼黑帮份子?
Hi, l'm Oscar. You might think you know, but you have no idea.
嗨~我是奥斯卡, 你以为你知道,但是你绝对想不到
[rap music]
Welcome to my crib. The good life, the way the other half lives.
欢迎来我的小窝 这是另一半人才能享受的美好生活
Check it out, l got my 60'' high-def, flat- screen TV
瞧瞧, 60寸平面高解析电视
with 6-speaker surround, CD, DVD, PlayStation hook-up
5.1环绕音响 令人沉迷的CD, DVD, PlayStation
and an 8-track player for days when you're feeling a little... [beatbox]
甚至还有8轨胶片放影机 如果你很...
old school. [laughs]
怀旧...的话
'Cause even a superstar Mack daddy fish like me
即使像我这种影剧界大老
has to have the basic necessities.


4


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
还是需要生活的基本配备...
Yeah, like money. [laughs]
对呀! 比方说 钱哈哈哈
Come on, Shorties. Why ya'll messin' with my fantasy?
孩子们,正经点儿,怎么可以打乱我的梦想呀
'Cause you so broke, your baloney has no first name.
因为你穷得要命,穷到连自己姓什么都忘了
That's very funny.
好笑, 真是好笑
Hey, Oscar. Over here. l gotta talk to ya.
嘿, 奥斯卡 我在这儿, 我得和你谈谈
- Be right there. Hang onto these. - Oscar, you da fish.
- 待在那儿, 来, 帮我拿一下 - 奥斯卡, 你这大腕
Yo, doo.
喂, 老兄
Yo, Crazy Joe.
哟, 老疯乔
Now that you live in that penthouse, can l be your financial advisor?
现在你住进了阁楼套房 我能做你的财务顾问吗?
That's a billboard, Crazy Joe.
那只是广告看板呀, 老疯乔
You live in a billboard? And they call me crazy.
你住在看板里? - 不 还说我疯哩!
- Hey, Oscar. Look who came to visit. - [shrieks]
- 奥斯卡, 看看谁来啦!
- [Shorties] Gotcha. - No. Don't do that.
- 吓着你了吧, 哈哈 - 别这样!
- Shouldn't you be in school? - Shouldn't you be at work?
- 孩子们, 你们现在该在学校吧 - 你也该在单位呀
Right back at me, huh? Little smart mouth.


5


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
马上回我一枪,嗯?你这小灵精
Look, l'm on my way. Stay outta trouble, all right?
瞧, 我要去上班了 你们可别惹麻烦喔
- And clean that stuff up. - See ya.
- 还有~把看板清了 - 待会儿见
[ intro from Car Wash]
[ intro from Car Wash]
See ya, Oscar. [laughs]
待会儿见,奥斯卡
Say what, say what
# 怎么说,怎么说 #
Car wash, car wash
# 洗车,洗车 #
Yo, what's up, fellas? Big O's in the house.
哟,怎么了,伙计? 大奥我来了
What's up?
怎么了?
Hey. Reef side.
嘿,大家好
- Yo, Johnson, is it lunch yet? - You just got here.
- 嗨,强森, 午餐时间到了吗? - 你才刚来耶
That's my point.
这才是重点,呵呵
Hey, Headphone Guy.
嗨,耳机仔
- Lookin' good, ladies. - Hey, Oscar.
- 小姐们,真漂亮 - 嗨, 奥斯卡
Keep up the bad work.
别跳砸咯
Huh?


6


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
唔?
l'm already punched in?
我已经打过卡了?
Angie.
安姬
Good morning. Can l help you?
早,需要什么服务?
[deep] One wash and lube, please.
洗一下再上光
- Hot wax? - Please.
- 热腊? - 行
Kelp scrape? We're having a special.
海藻刮擦?我们有特价喔!
Why not? lt is mating season, and l'm feelin' lucky.
好啊, 现在是交配季节 我一定会走桃花运
Sykes' Whale Wash. A whale of a wash, and the price,...
赛斯鲸鱼洗车,极品洗车,价钱...
oh, my gosh.
感觉好幸福喔 [奥斯卡爱安姬]
Mm-hm. Mm-hm.
嗯嗯,嗯嗯
May l suggest a barnacle peel? Removes lines and salt damage.
顺便建议你来个磨光服务? 可消除起皱和盐性磨损
- Good. - Hey, Ang.
- 好 - 嗨,安姬
- Oh, my gosh. Hi, Oscar. - Thanks for covering for me.
- 喔, 老天,嗨, 奥斯卡 - 谢谢你替我罩着
Yo, l'm sorry, Dun. Angie needs to get her freak on.
喂, 对不起, 安姬得先接另一通电话
Would you hold for one moment, please? Thanks.


7


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
请你等一下好吗, 谢谢
- Oscar. - Come on, Ang. Dance with me, mama.
- 奥斯卡 - 来吧, 安姬宝贝, 来和我跳支舞
Let me see it. Tomorrow I will be rich...
我来唱 # 明天我就要发财了 #
- Come on. - Oscar. You're gonna get me fired.
- 快呀 - 少来, 奥斯卡, 你想让我被炒鱿鱼呀!
Please, you fired? That can't happen.
你被炒鱿鱼? 绝不可能发生的
'Cause then l would have absolutely no reason to come to work.
因为那样的话 我就再也找不到理由来上班了
Oh, you don't mean that.
你是哄我的吧
Course l do. You're like my best friend.
我说真的, 你是我最好的朋友
[gasps]
[groans]
听着, 你认为这个如何...
Listen, tell me what you think about this.
This is like the best idea ever, all right.
这可是我这辈子最好的主意
lt's a sure thing, guaranteed cash extravaganza.
这是保证致富的极品妙计
- Bottled water. - Oh, no.
- 瓶装过滤水 - 喔! 别!
All l need is an advance on my paycheck from the boss
我只要老板预付我下个月薪水
and, Ang, l am out of this place. l mean, l am... pschoo!
然后,安姬,我马上走人, 我...就...咻!
Oscar.


8


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
奥斯卡
lnstead of getting in Mr. Sykes' face with another get-rich-quick scheme,
与其和老板谈你的又一个快速致富法
go do something you're actually good at: your job,
不如做你拿手的活儿... 你的工作
which by some miracle you still have.
起码你现在还有工作
Oh.

l almost forgot.
差点儿忘了
- l brought you some breakfast. - You didn't. Kelpy Kremes?
-我带了早餐给你 - 不会吧,甜甜圈?
Your favorite. By the way, you're still on hold.
你的最爱 顺便说一句...线上还有人在等
Oh, my gosh!
噢,老天!
Thank you for holding. Busy, busy.
谢谢你等在线上,忙的不得了
Go. How can l help you?
走! 我能为您服务吗?
[muffled voice]
No, l'm sorry. Mr. Sykes is at a meeting right now.
对不起, 赛斯先生正在开会
He won't be back till later.
晚点儿才会回来
How are my little babies this morning?
我的小宝贝们今早好吗?
You miss me? You doin' good?


9


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
想我吗? 都好吗?
Huh? Huh?
嗯? 嗯?
You see, Sykes,
瞧,赛斯
it's a fish-eat-fish world. You either take or you get taken.
这是鱼吃鱼的世界 你不去吃,就会被吃
[winces]
Truer words have never been spoken. ls that it? We done?
有些事不必明说我也懂 就这样吧? 说完了吧?
Now, you and me, we worked together a long, long, long time.
现在,你和我,咱们俩共事很久很久了
Please, Don Lino, it's hardly been like work.
拜托,唐·李诺,这和工作不一样
- You know... - l love that about you.
- 你知道... - 我最欣赏你这一点
Let me finish. That l've lived my life for my sons.
让我说完... 我一生都为了我两个儿子
- Raising and protecting them... - You're the best!
- 抚养他们,保护他们 - 你是最好的父亲!
He's the best, right? Am l right or am l wrong? Am l right?
我说得对吧? 我说得对还是错? 是对的吧?
- lt's all been to prepare... - Right?
- 我总是教他们... - 对吧?
- ...to prepare them... - Sorry.
- 总是教他们... - 抱歉
...for the day they run the reef. Well, today is that day.
...让他们将来能够继承我礁镇的事业 这一天终于到了
- [sighs] - [record scratches]
- [sighs] - [record scratches]


10


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
路卡
Luca.
I like big butts And I cannot lie
# 我喜欢大屁股,我不能撒谎 #
You other brothers...
# 你的另一些兄弟… #
Hey, boss. Big Butts. [chuckles]
老板...大屁股...呵呵
Oi vey!
蠢!
Long story short, from now on you work for Frankie and Lenny.
长话短说吧... 今天开始,法兰奇和蓝尼说了算,懂吧
- Capiche? - [Sykes laughs]
- 明白吗?
Lenny? Frankie, l understand. But Lenny? You can't be serious.
蓝尼? 法兰奇还差不多 蓝尼? 你一定是开玩笑吧
l'm dead serious. lt takes more than muscle to run things.
我说真的,经营事业不是光靠骼膊
Now Lenny, he's got the brains. That's somethin' special.
蓝尼有头脑,这点可是很特别的
- He's special all right. - What does that mean?
- 对呀,他很特别没错 - 你什么意思?
- Nothing. l'm just sayin'... - l bring you in here,
- 没什么,我只是说… - 我叫你过来
look you in the eye, tell you what's what, and what?
当着面跟你说事情 然后,居然你说啥来着?
- What? - What ''what''?
- 啥? - 什么啥?
You said ''what'' first.


11


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
是你先说啥的
l didn't say what, l asked you what.
我没先说,我是问你,你说啥?
You said ''And then, what?'' l said ''What?''
不. 你说,然后啥,我才问啥
No, l said ''what what'', like what what?
不,我说什么啥,到底是啥什么?
- You said ''what'' first. - Now you're making fun of me?
- 你的确先说啥 - 你在嘲笑我?
No, you misunderstood.
不不不,你误会了
Sorry we're late, Pop. Lenny had an accident. He was born.
对不起,爸,我们迟了 蓝尼发生了意外,他意外出生了,呵呵
Sorry we're late, Pop. Lenny had an accident. He was born.
对不起,爸,我们迟了 蓝尼发生了意外,他意外出生了,呵呵
[sarcastic laugh] You're a comic genius.
哼哼,你真是个搞笑天才
Look, all l'm saying is the kid ain't exactly no killer.
我的意思是,那孩子成不了杀手
My Lenny is a killer. You hear me? A cold-blooded killer. Look at him.
蓝尼是个杀手,你给我听清楚没有? 一个冷血杀手,看看他
Huh?
嗯?
That's it! That's it! You are out!
够了! 够了!你出局了
What? [high-pitched] Whaddya mean l'm ''out?''
啥? 我出局是啥意思?
- You're fired. - [Sykes screams]
- 你被炒鱿鱼了
And on top of that, you're gonna have to start payin' me.


12


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
另外,你还得开始付钱给我
For what?
为啥?
So nothing happens to your little Whale Wash.
你的小鲸鱼洗车店的保护费
[Oscar] Welcome to Oscar's crib.
欢迎来奥斯卡的小窝
60-foot slime- covered tongue with canker sores, swim-in cavities,
满是60寸高粘浆的舌头,口溃疡,蛀牙
and plankton- encrusted teeth for when l feel a bit... [grunts]
还有布满浮游生物的牙齿 让我觉得...
old school.
过气
Stop your moaning, Oscar. lt could be a lot worse, you know.
别抱怨啦,奥斯卡 这还不算太糟糕
That's true. l could have this job and look like you. [laughs]
没错,这捞什子工作还好 看起来像你就更糟啦
Who's behind me? Whoever's behind me better give me some.
谁在我后面? 谁在我后面? 来击个掌
[rumbling]
lndigestion. She's gonna blow!
消化不良,她要吐啦!
Wait! Headphone Guy is still in there!
等等...耳机仔还在里面
[dance music]
l got you, Headphone Guy!
我来救你了...耳机仔!
[belch]
[laughs]
- Still think it could be worse? - Yeah. l could look like you.


13


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 你以为还会更糟糕吗? - 对呀...还好我没像你一样
Y'all funny. Well, see if you laugh at this.
真风趣...看你还笑的出来吗!
[whale moans]
Soap in the eye! Soap in the eye!
肥皂弄进眼睛了! 肥皂弄进眼睛了!
lt's all right. l'll get you some coupons,
没事,没事, 我会给你些优惠券
a free hot wax and all that. You like that?
再给你免费打热腊...如何?
- All right, go ahead, big baby. - Thanks, Oscar.
- 好了,继续吧,大家伙 - 谢谢,奥斯卡
All right.
好了
- Well, look who it is, Bernie. - Just the fish we're looking for.
- 伯尼,瞧瞧这谁呀? - 正好是咱们要找的鱼
The boss be needin' to see you right now.
老板现在要见你 就现在
- Right now. - Ernie. Bernie.
- 现在 - 而尼,伯尼
My jellyfish brothers. Boo- ya-ka.
我的水母兄弟,你们好呀
Hey, what's up, man? Man, it's good to see y'all... Huh?
嘿,怎么了,伙计? 真高兴见到你们...唔?
What'd you say, Ang? Okay.
你说啥,安姬?好,知道了
Fellas, l'm gonna go ahead over there.
各位,我得到那儿去
But don't worry


14


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
# 别担心... #
[beatbox] About a thing
# 虽然日子不顺利 #
'Cause every little thing Is gonna be all right...
# 琐事烦恼都会过去 #
That's not the way you sing that song, mon.
唱啥都没用
[shrieks]
Sykes, my brother from another mother. What the deezy, baby?
赛斯...我异父异母的兄弟 你好呀,宝贝?
Show me dat. What's goin' down?
告诉我今天好吗?
Hey, baby, this is all gravy today. Now snap your fin... Snap it.
嘿,宝贝,今天是个好日子 来击个掌...击掌
- You're not snappin' it... - Oscar.
- 怎么不击? - 奥斯卡
Hey, don't sweat it. A lot of white fish can't do it.
别紧张,很多白鱼像你一样不会击掌
- Would you just sit down, okay? - Thank you.
- 你就坐下吧, 好吗? - 谢谢
l've been goin' over my markers. You're into me for five grand.
我把帐本都看了一下 你欠我五千元
- 5 G's, okay? - 5 G's? Man, you trippin'? 5 G's.
- 五千...懂吧? - 五千? 你搞错了吧,五千!
Oh, yeah? See if this refreshes your memory.
怎么会? 现在想起来了吧?
That's crazy, look at that.
哇...不得了...瞧瞧
You wrote everything down so you wouldn't forget.


15


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你把一切都写下来,才不会忘记
This a perfect example of why you're in management, and l'm not.
这就是为什么你是老板我是伙计
You go, boy.
干的好
l have to pay Don Lino protection, so everything you owe me, you owe him.
我现在得付唐·李诺保护费 你欠我就等于欠他
- How you figure that? - Simple. The food chain.
- 这怎么算的? - 简单...食物链
See, on top there's Don Lino. There's me, and there's regular fish.
瞧...最上面是唐·李诺 下面是我,再下来就是一般的鱼
- That's me. - No.
- 那是我 -不是
There's plankton, there's amoebas...
这是浮游生物, 这是单细胞生物...
- Then there's me? - l'm gettin' there.
- 然...后...就是我? - 马上就到你了
There's coral, there's rocks, there's whale pooh, and then there's you.
这是珊瑚, 这是岩石,这是鲸鱼粪, 然后就是你
That's messed up.
这太糟了
So if Don Lino's squeezin' me, he's squeezin' you.
所以如果唐压榨我就等于是压榨你
- What? - Oscar.
- 什么? - 奥斯卡
Sorry.
对不起
- Easy, boss, find your happy place. - Happy place.
- 别生气,老板,去找乐子吧 - 去找乐子吧
There is no happy place with him here. [high-pitched] l'm serious.


16


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
有他在,哪儿有乐子可找! 我可是说正经的
Okay, please. Please, just gimme some time.
好好好...求求你... 再多给我点时间
That's all l'm asking. l'm begging you, Sykes. Please. Please.
就这点小要求 我求求你,塞斯,求求你
All right.
好吧
'Cause l like you, l'm gonna give you 24 hours to pay up.
因为我欣赏你 我给你24小时来付清
All of it? How am l supposed to do that?
所有这些? 我怎么付法呀?
That's your problem. Bring my 5,000 clams to the track tomorrow, or else.
那是你的问题 明天把五千拿去赛马场给我,否则...
- Or else what? - The boys'll explain.
- 否则如何? - 我手下会解释给你听
[both laugh]
- [sizzling] - [Oscar] Unpleasant.
不好受
[Angie] 5,000 clams?
五千元?
You borrowed 5,000 clams from Mr. Sykes?
你欠赛斯先生五千元?
Oscar, why do you get yourself into these situations?
奥斯卡,你怎么会搞成这样?
l don't know, Ang.
我也不知道,安姬
lt's just hard, all right, because l'm a little fish in a big pond.
只是日子不好过呀 我只是个大池塘里的一条小鱼
A really big pond. The ocean.


17


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
很大很大的池塘 海洋
l'm a nobody. l want some of that.
我只是个无名小卒 我要那些
- Mrs. Sanchez? - What?
- 桑切斯太太? - 啥?
It's ladies' night, Oh, what a night...
# 女人的夜晚 # # 噢,多美妙的夜晚… #
Ew. No. That.
呃...不是啦 那个
The top of the reef. Where the somebodies live.
礁顶 大人物住的地方
l wanna be rich and famous like them, but l'm stuck down here.
我想发财,成名,像他们一样 但是...我却困在下面
Well, what's wrong with down here?
下面这儿怎么啦?
l'll tell you what's wrong with down here.
我告诉你下面有什么不对
Remember my dad? He worked at the Wash his whole life.
还记得我爸吗? 他一辈子都在洗车店打工
Ooh, child...
# 哦…孩子... #
[Oscar] He was the number one tongue scrubber.
他是刷舌的头号人物
Every year for 25 years.
每年都是...连续25年
To me, working at the Wash was the coolest job in the ocean.
对我来说,再洗车是海里最酷的工作
But then I learned something I will never forget.
然后发生了一件 我一辈子都不会忘记的事
Oscar's dad's a tongue scrubber!


18


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
奥斯卡的爸爸是刷舌工,哈哈哈!
Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber!
刷舌工! 刷舌工!
Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber! Tongue scrubber!
刷舌工! 刷舌工! 刷舌工! 刷舌工!
My dad was the greatest.
我爸最伟大
But nobody loves a nobody.
但是,没人会喜欢无名小卒
l want to be a somebody.
我想成为大人物
Oscar , you don't have to live at the top of the reef to be a somebody.
奥斯卡,你也不一定要 住到礁顶才算个大人物
[grunts]
What's the difference? lf l don't pay Mr. Sykes back by tomorrow,...
有什么用?如果明天我付不出钱...
l'm dead anyway, so...
反正一死,所以...
Wait here.
等一下
What's this?
这是什么?
- A pink pearl? - Mm-hm.
- 粉珍珠? - 嗯
Where'd you get that?
哪儿来的?
My grandmother gave it to me.
我祖母给我的
She said it started from a tiny grain of sand,


19


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
她说从一粒小沙子开始...
but then, after a while, it grew into something beautiful.
但是过些日子,就会长成美丽的东西
Dreams can begin small too.
梦想也从小处开始
- No. No, l couldn't... - Take it.
- 不...不...我不能 - 拿去吧
lt'll get you the money you need for Mr. Sykes.
这够你还给赛斯的钱
What do you mean, you don't understand? We've been over it 1 ,000 times.
什么意思,你还不懂吗? 我们都说过一千次了
l don't want to have to say it again.
我不想再说一次
You're really giving me agita. l don't know how else to say this.
你让我很不舒服 我不知道还能怎么说
You see something, you kill it, you eat it. Period. Thanks.
你出去觅食宰了猎物,然后吃了他,就这么简单 谢谢
That's what sharks do. That's a fine tradition.
这就是鲨鱼该做的事 是个优良的传统
What's the matter with you? Your brother Frankie, here, he's a killer.
你是怎么啦?你哥哥法兰克...是个杀手
- Thanks, Pop. - He's beautiful.
- 谢谢老爸 - 他手脚利落
He does what he's supposed to do. Wipe your face.
他会做该做的事 把嘴擦干净
But you... l'm hearin' things.
但是你...我听说了
You gotta understand, when you look weak it makes me look weak.
你要明白,如果你懦弱,会让人误认我也软弱
- l can't have that. - l know, Pop, l'm sorry.


20


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 我不允许这样 - 我知道,爸,对不起
Lenny. Lenny. Look at me. Look at me.
蓝尼,蓝尼,看着我 看着我
This handin' over the business, it's for you, for both of yous,
这移交的事业是给你,给你们两个
and you're acting like you don't even want it.
你却表现得好像不在乎
l need to know that you can handle that.
我必须确认你能胜任
[sighs]
[splutters]
好吧,在我面前,现在,把他吃了
All right. Right here, in front of me now, eat this.
- [whimpers] - Yeah. Gee, thanks, Pop.
哦...啊...谢谢...老爸
Here's the thing.
跟你说
l'm on a diet. l read an article about these shrimps. They're not good for ya.
我在节食,我读了一篇关于虾子的文章 他们不利于健康
You know how many calories are in one of those shrimps?
你不知道虾子的热量有多高
A lot.
很高
lt's true. lt's true and the other thing is,
没错 没错. 还有...
my sister had a baby and l took it over because she passed away
我妹刚生了娃娃 她过世了,只好由我扶养
and then the baby lost its legs and its arms
不幸娃娃的双腿断了
and now it's nothing but a stump but l still take care of it with my wife


21


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
现在已经残废了 不过在我和我太太的悉心照顾下
and it's growing and it's fairly happy,
他渐渐长大,也很快乐
but it's difficult 'cause l've been working a second shift at the factory
但是我们的情况很困难 我得打两份工才能养家
to put food on the table,
but all the love l see in that little guy's face makes it worth it in the end.
但当我看着娃娃脸上的充满了爱 那一切都值得了
True story.
真实的故事
- [sobs] - [sighs]
l'm not askin' you anymore. l'm tellin' you. Eat it!
我再说最后一次 我命令你吃了他!
- No. Have mercy. - Pop, please...
- 不要,发发慈悲吧 - 老爸,拜讬.
- Eat! - No eat.
- 吃! - 别吃
Son, eat the shrimp!
儿子,吃了这只虾子!
No, please.
不,求你了
- Lenny! Eat, eat, eat! - Don't! Pop!
- 蓝尼,吃吃吃! - 不! 爸!
Put the shrimp down!
把虾子放下来!
Go now. No one's looking. Get out of here.
现在快走,没人看见 从这儿逃出去
- You're free, now go. - Thank you.
- 你自由了,快走 - 谢谢
You're a good person.


22


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你真是个好人
Come on, fellas.
大伙儿,咱们走
Pop, l can handle the reef. lt's not a problem.
爸,我一个人能管好礁镇 没问题的
No. We're gonna do this as a family.
不,一家人得一起干
Frankie, l want you to take Lenny out, show him the ropes.
法兰克,我要你带蓝尼去见见市面
- Come on, Pop. - You're gonna learn how to be a shark.
- 别这样,老爸 - 你得学做一只鲨鱼
Whether you like it or not.
你喜欢也好,不喜欢也罢
[bell rings]
[bell rings]
[cheering]
那小子最好来,不然就死定了
That kid better show up or he's dead meat.
Just say the word, boss.
对,老板,你说的对
Carrying a big ol' envelope full of money, gonna give it to Mr. Sykes.
拿着一大袋的钱,去给赛斯先生
Hurry up. This is our chance, we don't want to miss it.
快快,可别错过千载难逢的机会
- You sure? - My trainer friend tipped me off.
- 你确定吗? - 我一个驯马师朋友给我内幕消息
The race is rigged. We can't lose.
输赢都私下安排好了,咱们不会输
- What's the horse's name? - Lucky Day.


23


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 那匹马叫啥? - 幸运日
[speakers]...Lucky Day, at 200 to 1.
…幸运日,赔率200比1
- We're gonna be rich! - Rich!
- 我们要发财了! - 发财!
Top of the reef, here l come.
我马上要住进礁顶啦
No, wait. What am l doing?
不,等等,我在做什么呀?
Remember what Angie said. Remember what Angie said.
别忘了安姬说的 别忘了安姬说的
What did Angie say?
安姬说啥来着?
Dreams can begin small.
梦想都从小处出发.
You just have to... bet it all. Bet it all!
你只需要,全部下注 全部下注!
[commentator] And Lucky Day wins.
幸运日赢啦
[rap music]
Five thousand on Lucky Day to win.
五千赌幸运日
That's 200 to one. That would pay a million clams.
赔率是200比1 赢了就有1百万!
Well , l guess that makes me Oscar the millionaire.
也就是说...这会让我... 奥斯卡...成为百万富翁
[echoes] The millionaire.
百万富翁
[echoes] The millionaire.


24


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
百万富翁
Lucky Day. Lucky Day.
幸运日,幸运日
She's dangerous, super bad
# 她是个危险的尤物 #
Better watch out, she'll take the cash
# 你得当心,她会捞走你的钞票 #
She's a gold digger She's a gold digger
# 她是个掏金女郎 # # 她是个掏金女郎 #
She's dangerous, super bad
# 她是个危险的尤物 #
Better watch out, she'll take the cash
# 你得当心,她会捞走你的钞票 #
She's a gold digger...
# 她是个掏金女郎… #
Nice bet.
赌的好
[chuckles]
- 你有名字吗?
- You got a name? - [chuckles]
- You wanna tell me what it is? - [chuckles]
- 你要告诉我是什么吗?
Well, mine's Lola.
我叫萝拉
C'mon, man! Get your game face on!
快,帅哥,快装酷
[yelps]
So,... [chuckles] Lola, my name's...
那个...萝拉, 我叫...
My name is Oscar, sweetie.


25


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
我叫奥斯卡,甜心
[gasps] Mrs. Sanchez.
啊,桑切斯太太
The hippity-hop smooth talk don't work with me.
我不吃你那套,嘻哈阿谀奉承
My bad. Hey, so...
妈的 嗨,刚才...
Oscar. l was starting to think you skipped out on me.
奥斯卡...我还以为你逃了呢
Sykes! l see you're already on your way to the concession stand.
赛斯!我路上正看见你去减税柜台呢
What are you doing?
你干么?
Mind bringing us back some drinks? That would be great, thanks.
可以带杯饮料给我吗? 好极了,谢谢
And some of them little wiener thingies.
顺便带个热狗给我
- The ones with the toothpicks? - Don't listen to him.
- 你是说那个插根牙签的玩意儿? - 别听他的
- Let me escort you to... my box. - Your box?!
- 来吧,萝拉,我带你去我的包厢 - 你的包厢?
His box?! You can't even afford the gum under the seats.
他的包厢? 你连椅子底下的口香糖都买不起
He just laid five grand on Lucky Day. l think he can afford anything he wants.
他刚下注五千赌幸运儿 我想他什么都买得起
- Five grand? My five grand?! - No, it was another five grand.
- 五千?我的五千? - 呃...不...是另外的五千
You had the money to pay me back and you bet it anyway?
有钱还,却拿去赌了?
- Hold up. - Gimme that!


26


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 等等 - 收据给我!
- Clearly l've made a mistake. - No, no, wait! Lola!
- 很显然我弄错了 - 不不,等等,萝拉
Look. Deep down, l'm really superficial.
内心深处,我是很肤浅的
And don't get me wrong, you're cute, but... you're a nobody.
别误会,我还是认为你很可爱 可你只是个无名小卒
Oscar, you cute, but you're a nobody.
奥斯卡,你很可爱,你只是无名小卒
[Ernie] Wait. Lola. Come back.
等等,萝拉,回来
l'm not a nobody. l'm a wiener.
我不是无名小卒 我是条热狗(谐音:赢家)...哈哈
[Ernie and Bernie laugh]
You are unbelievable. You're in trouble up to your gills
你这家伙也太搞了 全身上下都是麻烦
and still you're askin' for more. Now go on, get in here.
居然还做非分之想 快...快进去
Oscar, you better pray that this horse of yours comes through.
奥斯卡,你最好祷告你的马会赢
Bettin' my five thousand.
居然赌了我的五千
Hey. Outta my seat. You, outta my seat.
喂喂...滚下我的座位 你,滚下我的座位
Unbelievable.
难以置信
- Sit tight and watch the race. - With your good eye.
- 坐稳了,看赛马 - 用你那只好眼睛
[Ernie] Good eye.


27


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
哈哈...一只好眼睛
[announcer] The horses are at the post. And they're off!
赛马就位,他们跑起来了!
Fish Fingers, then Seabiscuit and Salmonella.
炸鱼条, 然后是海饼干和沙门氏
Lucky Day seems to be having trouble getting out of the gate.
幸运日似乎出不了闸
- What? - Only a sucker would bet on that horse.
- 啥? - 只有蠢蛋才赌那匹马
Don't sweat it. He does this all the time. He's playin'.
别紧张 他每次都这样,只是装的
What's this? Lucky Day is now crashing his way through the gate,
怎么回事...幸运儿撞出闸
and he's off and running.
现在他加入战局
Seabiscuit, Fish Fingers...
海饼干,炸鱼条...
Please, Lucky Day. Go fast.
拜托,幸运日,快跑
Coming around the turn it's Seabiscuit by a length and Lucky Day well behind.
过第一道弯,海饼干落后 幸运日却远远殿后
And here comes Lucky Day,
幸运日加快速度
coming up from behind, passing Yellow Tail, Salmonella.
从后面追上来超过黄尾和沙门氏
You see? Who's your fish now? Go.
你瞧?谁才是你的幸运儿,快呀!
Around the final turn, here comes Lucky Day.
最后一圈 幸运日来了
Lucky Day's now caught up to Fish Fingers.


28


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
幸运儿追上炸鱼条了
They're head to head. Neck to neck. Lucky Day's ahead.
双方不相上下 幸运日领先
l'm tired just thinkin' about countin' all of this money.
想想待会儿咱们怎么算钞票,我就觉得累啊
- Look at Lucky Day go. - We're movin' on up
- 看幸运日跑呀 - 我们要
To the eastside...
马上住进东区啦
[Commentator] Absolutely amazing! This looks to be Lucky Day's big day.
难以置信! 今天是幸运日的大日子
It's Lucky Day.
他的幸运日
[thud]
What happened? Lucky Day is down.
怎么啦? 幸运日摔倒了
We're movin' on up to the east...
我们要住进...东区
No.

[rumbling, loud thud]
Here's Fish Fingers, followed by Seabiscuit, Yellow Tail...
炸鱼条过来了,紧跟着的是海饼干,黄尾巴
- And Fish Fingers wins. - Wait. l just want to hold you.
- 炸鱼条赢了 - 等等,我只是想抱着你
No, Get outta my way. Let me see, will ya?
不, 放手 让我看看,好吗?
Remember your ''happy place'', Sykes.
赛斯,别忘了找乐子的地方
That's why they call him a long shot.


29


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
难怪大家叫他大赌注
Yo, that was crazy, right? Who knew?
你,简直疯了,对吧? 谁会想到?
Everything's set, it's a lock, we good to go, we in the money,
我们刚说好,只是个小意外 发财了,一切就绪...
and he trips underwater.
他居然在水里摔倒了
Who in the halibut trips underwater?
看在比目鱼的份上谁会在水里摔跤?
- And by the way, on what? - That's it. That's it, l've had it.
- 还有...踩到什么了? - 够了,够了,我受够了
[high-pitched] Ernie. Bernie. Find the deepest hole in the ocean
而尼,伯尼 你们去找水里最深的地方
and when you do, dig deeper. And put him in it.
然后再挖深一点,把他关进去
[wails]
Sorry, kid. lt's nothing personal. lt's just business.
抱歉,孩子,不是我对你有成见 我们只是在商言商
Don't worry
# 别担心 #
About a thing
# 没啥事 #
'Cause every little thing
# 琐事烦恼 #
Is gonna be all right
# 都会过去 #
- This is how you sing it, Oscar. - Yeah.
- 这样唱才对,奥斯卡 - 对呀
Sykes, he like you, mon. Him say take it easy on you.


30


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
赛斯喜欢你,叫我们好好待你
- But Sykes is not here. [laughs] - True.
- 不过赛斯不在这儿 - 对呀
Ernie, let me ask you a question.
而尼,我问你
Yeah, mon? Go on.
好,问吧
Why is it that me locks can sting other people,
为什么我们的电可以电人
but they have no effect on me or you?
却对我或者你没效?
- [zap] - [screams]
Ernie. l didn't mean it, Ernie. l didn't mean it, man. Ernie.
而尼,我不是故意的,而尼 而尼,我不是故意的,老兄!
[laughs]
Ernie, you made a joke. Good one, man. Respect.
噢,而尼,你在开玩笑 开的好,老兄,崇拜...
Bloodfire.
大开杀戒
[Lenny] Frankie, you know l can't do this.
法兰奇,你明知道我不能
[Frankie] lf you wanna make Pop happy, you've gotta kill something.
蓝尼,如果想要让老爸高兴,你就得杀生
[Lenny] Or, l could find an old, sick fish and just wait.
或许我去找条很老的病鱼 在他旁边等就成了
[Frankie] lt's gettin' around, your thing at the restaurant.
你在餐厅里的事已经传开了
You know how fish talk.
你知道鱼言可畏
This, that, the other. How you doin'? Boom. Forget it, you're dead.


31


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
这个,那个,另一个,你好吗? 碰一声,忘了吧,你是个死人了
Okay, seriously, l can't understand wise guy so be more specific.
说正格儿的,我不太懂你这聪明人的话 你得讲清楚一点
Specific? You want specific? Be a shark for once in your life.
清楚! 你要我讲清楚! 这辈子起码做一次真正的鲨鱼吧!
- What am l gonna do? - Lenny, forget about it, okay?
- 啊~我该怎么办? - 蓝尼,算了吧
We do a couple of practice runs, badda-bing badda-boom, Pop's happy,
咱们一起干几回儿 乒乒乓乓一阵,老爸高兴了
you're a shark, life goes on. Capiche?
你成了真正的鲨鱼, 咱们还继续过日子,懂吗?
Okay. Okay, capiche.
好吧...懂了.
Bingo.
成啦
Right there. Dead ahead. You see it? TV dinner. Don't get easier than this.
就在那儿,看到了吧 电视快餐,没比这更简单的了
All right. Come on. Eye of the tiger.
好吧,来,我是猛虎
Frankie, l can do this. What if l can't do this?
法兰克,我能行 如果还是不行呢?
- Then don't bother comin' home. - Good point. All right.
- 那也别回家了 - 说的好,好吧
Hit him in the tail again.
再电他尾巴一次
- l like the funny face he make. - Yeah.
- 我喜欢看他滑稽表情 - 对呀
- Ernie. - Blow out.
- 而尼 - 快逃!
[muffled shouts]


32


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
Guys? Guys? Don't leave me alone.
哥们,哥们,别丢下我不管呀
Come on, there could be sharks out here.
搞不好,就有只鲨鱼来了
[screams]
Oh, no. Wait. l'm sorry. No, no, no. l'm not gonna...
别...等等...对不起 不不不,我不会…
- Lenny. Like this. - What?
- 蓝尼,像这样 - 什么?
[Lenny] Oh, no.
哦,不要
[Lenny groans]
Just get it over with.
你就干脆点儿吧
Wait a minute. Do me a favor, don't chew me.
等等,等等,帮个忙,别咀嚼
- l'm not for that. - l'm not gonna eat you.
- 嚼我的口感不好 - 我不会吃你
Don't do the whole head trip thing with me.
少来,别跟我装傻
Listen to me. Don't move until l tell you.
听好... 我没说之前,你别动
- [growls] - Ahhh! Back up.
啊啊啊!退后
That's it, Len. There you go, buddy.
对啦,就这样,蓝尼,好好享受吧
That's it. Wave those fins, baby. Dig in.
就这样, 摆动鱼翅 钻进去
[snarls] Look, l'm just pretending so you can get away.


33


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
看,我假装吃你,好让你逃
Now, when l turn around, you take off.
现在,等我转过身,你就快逃
Tastes just like chicken.
吃起来像炸鸡
Mmm. Mmm.
嗯...嗯…
Oh, no.
哦,不
- What did l tell you? - l'm sorry, l didn't get it.
- 我刚对你说啥来着? - 哦,对不起,我没办法
- You want me to go now? - Just go.
- 你要我现在就走? - 快逃呀
That's it. l've had it up to here.
够了,我受不了啦.
[snarls]
- Oh, no. - Hurry, swim.
- 哦,不 - 快...快逃
- No, Frankie, wait. - No! Get your boy, get your boy!
- 不,法兰克,等等 - 不要...快拉住他...快拉住他!
- [clang] - [thudding]
[distant rumbling]
[gasps] Frankie.
法兰克
- [thud] - [Frankie] Lenny?
蓝尼?
[coughs]
- 蓝尼,是你吗? - 是我,法兰克
- Lenny, is that you? - l'm here, Frankie.
- Come closer. - Yes, what is it?


34


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 靠近点儿 - 是...你想说什么?
l'm so cold.
我好冷
That's just because we're cold-blooded.
这只是因为我们是冷血动物
- Ow! - Moron.
- 噢! - 蠢蛋
Frankie, no...
法兰克...不要…
[wails] No!
不要!
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错
l'm so sorry, Frankie.
我对不起你,法兰克
How am l ever going to explain this to Pop?
我怎么向爸解释?
- [sobs] Oh, no. - [Oscar squeaks]
噢,不
[shrieks]
Back up. l'm crazy. l be trippin'.
退后, 我疯了,我功夫了得...
- [makes kung fu noises] - Whoa!
- 哇哦!
What the...
妈的...
- [shrieks] - [both shriek]
Don't hurt us. We're sorry. lt was all Ernie's idea.
别伤害我们,对不起 都是而尼的主意
Oscar. Did you kill that shark?


35


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
奥斯卡,是你杀了那只鲨鱼?
Uh... yeah.
嗯...对
Exactly how it look, that's how it is.
看起来是我,就是我
What happened?
发生啥事了?
You wanna know what happened?
你...你想知道怎么回事?
Yeah. You're standing on top of a shark.
是啊,你站在一只鲨鱼的身上
Go on, man.
说吧,伙计
Well, l'll tell you what happened.
让我告诉你怎么回事...
Big ol' shark, about 75, 1 00-feet long.
大鲨鱼,75-100寸长
- So he's swimming at me, right? - [crowd gasp]
- 他正向我游过来,对吧?
- With teeth like razors. - Razors.
- 牙齿像利刃 - 利刃,哈
And l was, like, you're gonna come at me like that?
我就...像这样,你敢这样过来?
You're gonna come at the ''O'' like that?
你敢就这样走向我奥
Do the muscle thing, the muscle thing.
喂~秀你的肌肉...肌肉
Oh, right.
哦...对对对
So l told that dude, ''You see this guy?'' and l pointed like this.


36


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
我跟那小子说 你看到这家伙了吗? 然后像这样指给他看
Well, he's got a brother. And he lives right over here.
你还有个兄弟,就住在那边
And l think it's time for a little family reunion.
我想现在是兄弟团聚的时候了
- [laughs] - [crowd cheer]
You see, mon. l told you. We were right there.
老弟,跟你说过了吧 我们就在那儿
[lady fish] Pardon me.
借过
- Move it! - Oh. Sorry.
- 让开! - 噢,对不起
- She seems so nice on TV. - Oscar, Katie Current.
- 她在电视上看起来很和善 - 奥斯卡,我是凯蒂·辛文
As the first fish in history to ever take on a shark and win, tell me:
你是历史上第一个赢了鲨鱼的人 告诉我
Does this mean you're now protector of the reef, new sheriff in town?
这是不是表示,以后你就是礁镇的守护者? 镇上的警长?
Katie, l'm gonna keep it real.
凯蒂,不瞒你说
- l can call you Katie? - Of course.
- 我可以叫你凯蒂吧? - 当然
Any shark try to mess around in Oscartown is goin' down.
任何鲨鱼想来奥斯卡的地盘捣蛋 就一定会完蛋
[roaring]
Yeah, it's poetic. In the heat I get poetic.
还押韵,我还是个诗人哩
Oscar. Hmm.
奥斯卡,嗯嗯…
Oscar.


37


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
奥斯卡
Get out of here, you barracudas. Any further questions will be fielded by me.
让开,无名小梭鱼 任何的问题都得经过我
- And you are? - l'm his manager.
- 那你是? - 我是他的经纪人
- Sykes, with a ''y''. - And l'm his financial advisor.
- 赛斯,斯文的斯 - 我是他的财务顾问
You want to see my puppets?
想看我的玩偶吗?
[raspy voice] Hello.
哈啰
Could you excuse us for a moment, please?
对不起,请大家等我们一下
- My manager? - Kid, you're a superstar.
- 我的经纪人? - 小子,你是大腕了
- We're gonna make a fortune. - What about the 5 G's?
- 我们要发财了,以后一切交给我 - 那五千块怎么办?
Forget the 5 G's. We're partners now.
还提那五千干嘛 以后咱们就是合伙人了
- So what are we talking about? - l'm thinkin' 90-1 0 split?
- 我们到底在谈什么? - 我想九一分帐?
- That's generous. - You're the 1 0, l'm 90.
- 你还满大方的 - 你一成,我九成,你还多赚了呢
- l don't think so. - Talk to me.
- 这可不行 - 那你说呢
- You get 1 5. - 70.
- 你拿一成五 -七成
- 20. - 75.
- 两成 - 七成五
Dude, you're goin' the wrong way.


38


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
老兄,你走错方向了
50-50.
五五分? 五五分?
- You happy? - No. You?
- 你满意了吗? - 不,你呢?
- No. - Deal.
- 不 - 成交
My manager and l are now prepared to take your questions.
我和我经纪人现在开始回答问题
Oscar, are you going to continue working here at the Wash?
奥斯卡,你以后还会在洗车厂工作吗?
Please, l barely work here now.
拜讬,我才刚走马上任
Keep it up, kid. You're slayin' 'em.
继续啊,小伙子,你要杀了他们了
No. He's slayin' sharks.
不,他杀的是鲨鱼
Hey, that's good. That's good, l like that.
嘿,好极了 说的好,我喜欢
Oscar the Sharkslayer.
奥斯卡...屠鲨者
Whoa! A sharkslayer.
哇...屠鲨者!
[Katie] You heard it here first.
大家刚从本台听到
From now on, any shark tries to bother this reef, it's his funeral.
以后鲨鱼还敢来捣乱 这就是他葬身之地
[shark] Nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.
(法文哀悼辞)
I could fly higher than an eagle


39


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
# 我能飞的比老鹰还高 #
If you are the wind beneath my wings
# 如果你是我翅膀下的风 #
[coughs]
- Frankie, we'll miss you. - [All] To Frankie.
- 法兰克,我们会想念你 - 敬悼法兰克
lt's a terrible thing, Don Lino. Everybody loved Frankie.
真不幸,唐·李诺 每个人都喜欢法兰克
May whoever did this die a thousand deaths.
愿凶手千倍偿还
May his stinking, maggot- covered corpse rot in the fiery depths of hell.
愿他腐臭生蛆的尸体 在地狱炼火中灰飞湮灭
Thank you for your kind thoughts, Giuseppe.
谢谢你的仁慈,狄先生
Oh, and may Lenny be found safe and sound too. Hope he's okay.
哦,也希望蓝尼一切平安,希望他都好
Oh, Lenny...
哦,蓝尼
- Don't worry, boss. - l said some things to him...
- 别担心,老板 - 我才说了他一顿
We gotta find him.
得去找他才是
We're searching everywhere. Forget about it, he'll turn up.
到处都找过了,别放在心上 他会自己回来的
What's wrong with that kid? Why's he gotta be so different?
那孩子到底怎么了? 为什么他总是与众不同?
Frankie, God rest his soul, he was perfect. Perfect.
法兰克,上帝保佑他的灵魂 他是那么完美,那么完美
Oh... Luca. Who could have done this?


40


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
哦,路卡,到底是谁干的?
Oh... Luca. Who could have done this?
哦,路卡,到底是谁干的?
[clears throat] Don Lino, at this most difficult time,
唐·李诺,在这最困难的时候
please accept my deepest condolences.
请接受我最深切的哀悼
Thank you, Don Feinberg, for honoring my son with your song.
谢谢你,唐·菲伯,为我儿子唱挽歌
l got some news, about the guy who took out Frankie.
我得到些关于是谁杀了法兰克的消息
- [breaks wind] - [bubbling]
Let's... Yeah, let's talk over here.
我们…嗯…到那边谈
He come out of nowhere, this guy.
这家伙不知打哪儿来的
Calls himself ''The Sharkslayer''.
自称为屠鲨者
[clears throat] lra, over here.
我在这儿呢
- Sorry. ''The Sharkslayer''. - Where do l find him?
- 对不起,屠鲨者我去哪里找他
He's from the Southside Reef. That's all we could dig up.
他住在南礁市,这是我们唯一知道的
Thank you.
谢谢
- Any requests? - Luca.
- 有人点歌吗? - 路卡
- [Don Feinberg] That Titanic song? - [other sharks] No.


41


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
那我来唱铁达尼号主题曲? 不要
Get Sykes. He knows that reef better than anybody.
叫赛斯来 他对礁镇比谁都熟
l wanna find this guy. l wanna know about him,
我要找到他,知道他一切
where he lives, where he sleeps.
住哪? 睡哪?
He pops a gill? l wanna know about it. Who is this Sharkslayer?
他如果杀人,我也要知道 谁是屠鲨者
[male fish] Here he is. The Sharkslayer.
他来了...屠鲨者
[male fish] Here he is. The Sharkslayer.
他来了...屠鲨者
[ Mary J. Blige: Got To Be Real]
- I think I love you, baby - What you feel now
# 我想爱你,宝贝 # # 你现在感觉到什么 #
- I think I need you, baby - What you know now
# 我需要你,宝贝 # # 你现在知道什么 #
- Uh-huh - To be real
# 嗯,嗯 # # 美梦成真 #
Oooh
# 噢噢噢 #
Your love's for real now
# 你的爱已成真 #
- [elevator dings] - You know that your love
# 你知道你的爱 #
And my love My love is here to stay
# 和我的爱,我的爱就在这里 #
Let's get this party started right.


42


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
派对现在正式开始
[scratching]
There he is, the big O.
他在这儿...大奥
- Sykes. - Pound that dog. Pound it.
- 赛斯 - 击重点儿,重点儿
Oscar, raise the reef. Raise the reef, buddy.
奥斯卡,保护礁镇,保护礁镇,老兄
- Uh, yeah... - Oh, yeah. Hot.
- 嗯... - 哦,是啊,热门人物
Yeah, that's pretty...
说的好
Come on, cabbage patch. Cabbage patch.
来跳卷心菜舞...卷心菜舞
Come on, cabbage patch. Cabbage patch.
来跳卷心菜舞...卷心菜舞
- Angie, you made it. - Wait, you're gonna break my gift.
- 安姬,你总算来了 - 别急,我怕你打破我的礼物
Come on. You didn't have to get me anything. What'd you get me?
别,别,你不需要带礼物 你给我啥?
What does every bachelor pad need?
每个单身汉都需要什么?
A lava lamp? How did you know l love lava lamps?
岩浆灯? 你怎么知道我喜欢岩浆灯?
You know what, l'm gonna put it right here next to my other one.
那...我就把它放在 我另一盏灯的旁边
Hey, come on, Ang. l wanna show you the best thing about this place.
喂...安姬,快过来 我带你看这里最棒的东西
- How great is this view? - Top of the reef. lt's amazing.


43


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 景色如何? - 礁...顶...真棒呀!
- l know. lt's beautiful, right? - Like you...
- 对呀,漂亮极了,对吧? - 像你...
Like you... your new apartment. lt's... wow. Awesome.
像你...你的...新套房 真是...哇...棒极了!
What l'm trying to say is that l'm proud of you.
我其实想说的是...我为你感到骄傲
Yeah. lt was nothing, really, you know.
嗯...是...其实也没什么啦
Hey... Hey, oh, you know what, wait right here. Don't move.
哦,就在这儿,等着别动哦
l'll be right back. Girl, you are gonna flip.
我马上回来 小姐,你一定会手舞足蹈
- l'm back. - You're back.
- 噗...我回来了 - 噢,...你回来了
You know what, Ang?
你知道吗,安姬?
Where l am right now, this whole new life l got...
我现在住的地方...我崭新的生活
All my dreams comin' true...
我的梦想成真
ln a weird kinda way...
我还有点莫名其妙
Well, l never could've done it without you.
没有你,我绝不会成功
Oh, sure you could.
你当然能
Well, probably not. [chuckles]
也或许不能
Ang. Here.


44


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
安姬...呃...给
Oh! Oscar!
噢...奥斯卡
l know. l know. l'm just sorry that it took so long.
我知道,我知道 对不起让你等这么久
That's okay.
没事,没事
Bam! Huh?
砰!嗯?
My grandmother's pearl.
我祖母的珍珠
With interest. Now, l don't forget anything,
再加上利息 我从不忘事儿
- and l never forget who my friends are. - Oh!
- 更不会忘了我的朋友 - 哦!
[both chuckle]
Ang, l...
安姬...我...
[Lola] Oh, hi.
呃...嗨
[Lola] Oh, hi.
呃...嗨
l'm not interrupting something, am l?
我没打扰你们吧?
- Yes, we're talking. - No.
- 是的,我们正在谈话 - 没有没有
Hey, Lola. Wow. You're here.
萝拉...哇...你来啦
- [clears throat] - Oh.


45


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 哦
You, er, you gotta come best my meet friend, Angie.
喔,给你介绍,这是我最好的朋友安姬...
Uh, uh, eat my best men, Wangie...
我最安的好姬...我姬的好安...
Your best friend? Oh, that's sweet.
最好的朋友?哦,真好
So you won't mind if l steal him for a while, will you?
你不介意,我借你的朋友一会儿吧?
[music plays in background]
So, look who's a somebody after all.
瞧...看看谁最终是个大人物
- Well, you know... - [male fish] Sharks!
- 哦...你知道 - 鲨鱼!
On the... on the edge of the reef! Th.. Th... They're great whites!
就在市郊附近! 大...白...鲨!
Sharks. Okay, everybody go home to your loved ones,
鲨鱼 快...大家快回家
spend the last few hours that you have with each other.
陪你的爱人渡过最后几小时
Oh...
哦...
l mean...
我的意思是说...
That's the way it used to be around here.
以前才需要这样
We'd have been all scrambling for cover and stuff,
我们大家乱成一团,找地方躲起来
- but not since Oscar came to town. - [cheering]


46


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 但...现在奥斯卡来了
So, Lola, baby, just wait here and l'm gonna be right back.
萝拉...宝贝,在这儿等我 我处理完鲨鱼后马上回来
l'm gonna go take care of these sharks.
我去教训鲨鱼了
- Go get 'em, tiger. - Woo! Biceps, triceps.
- 给他们点颜色,猛虎 - 二头肌,三角肌,呵呵
[laughs, growls]
- All right, Oscar. - Go get 'em, Oscar.
- 帅,奥斯卡 - 就看你的了,奥斯卡
- [growls] - [whistling]
[Oscar sobs and wails]
[shark] Lenny.
蓝尼
Where the heck is he? Lenny!
妈的,躲到哪儿了?蓝尼
Hey. What are you doin'?
你在干嘛?
There's a sharkslayer out here. You wanna be next?
小心屠鲨者! 你不想活啦!
Oh, yeah...
对哦
[whispers] Lenny? Lenny?
蓝尼...蓝尼...
- [sighs with relief] That was close. - [Lenny] Super close.
好险 真的非常险
Don't panic.
别慌
[muffled scream]


47


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
别叫,我们很安全
Quiet. We're safe.
- Oh, no, not you again. - Yeah.
- 怎么又是你 - 嗯
- Ah! What was that?! - Yo! What is with you, man?
- 谁在那里!!! - 哇~你搞什么鬼呀!
- Shh! He could be anywhere. - Who?
- 嘘~他可能就在附近 - 谁?
Shh! The Sharkslayer.
嘘~屠鲨者
- There's no sharkslayer out here. - [chuckles] Yes, there is.
- 哪来什么屠鲨者 - 呵呵~有,当然有
[mimics chuckle] No, there is not. Trust me on this one.
呵呵~没,当然没 我保证没有
Get a hold of yourself, man. This is no time to act crazy.
你清醒点好吗! 什么时候了还装疯卖傻
You the one acting crazy, crazy.
你才装疯卖傻哩,疯子
[sighs] You're right. l'm sorry. l haven't been myself since the...
对,你说的对,对不起 最近我不知怎么搞,自从...
the, uh,...
唔...
Don't cry.
别哭
[cries in anguish]
No, no, it's not all that. Just relax.
别,那事别放心上,放松
lt's my fault... kinda... not really... but still. My brother...
都是我的错……其实……不 不过还是我的错
You just need a little time, man. Look, things'll work out.


48


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
老兄...别... 再过些时候就会没事的
- You think? - Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 当然
So, look, l'm gonna take off...
呃...我要走了
And you should just go home, okay?
你也该回家了,好吗?
- Okay. - Hey, good luck, dawg.
- 好 - 祝你好运,老兄
- Wait. - What, man?
- 等等 - 又怎么啦?
- l didn't catch your name. - Oscar.
- 还不知道你的名字 - 奥斯卡
- l'm Lenny. Hi. - Hi.
- 我是蓝尼,嗨 - 嗨
Where do you live?
你...你...住哪儿?
Lenny, where l come from, fish don't like to get grabbed by sharks.
蓝尼...在我住的地方 鱼儿可不喜欢被鲨鱼捏在手里
- Sorry. - Go home.
- 对不起 - 回家去
There is no home for me now. Don't you understand?
我无家可归...你难道不懂吗?
- You too big to be grabbing on me. - Take me home with you.
- 你这么大个儿,捏的我很难过 - 带我回家
You won't even notice l'm there. l'm like the invisible shark.
没人会知道我在你家 我就像只隐形的鲨鱼
Are you crazy?
你疯啦
[sobs] Please. l'm begging you. Don't leave me alone.


49


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
求求你,带我回家,别丢下我不管
[kid] Put your fins on the wall where l can see 'em.
喂...把手举起来靠着墙让我看见
- Gotcha. - Hey. Yo, The Shorties.
- 吓着你了吧 - 哦...孩子们
- Oscar. - What y'all doin' here?
- 奥斯卡 - 你们在这儿干嘛?
- Check out my mad burner. - [all] Whoop, there it is.
- 干点疯狂的事 - 噢,就是这个
How ya like that?
怎么样啊?
Hey, y'all kids got some skills.
呵...你们还满有天份的嘛
lt's wild style, doo.
野性画风,老兄
What did l tell you? You kids shouldn't be doin' this.
不是告诉过你们吗? 小孩不准涂鸦
And besides, it's not safe to be out here at night.
还有...这么晚了外面不安全
lt is now, bro-bro. You the Sharkslayer.
现在很安全啦,因为你是屠鲨者
Yeah, bro-bro.
对呀
- Sharkslayer? - What was that?
- 屠鲨者? - 谁在说话?
[coughs loudly] Sometimes l be coughin' for nothin'.
有时我没事也会咳嗽
l need you off these streets, seriously.
听着,你们不能街上晃荡,我说真的
Get your butts home. l'll tell your moms y'all doin' bad stuff.


50


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
回家去,我认识你们妈妈 我会告诉说你们在干坏事
- Let's go make Mr. Sykes puff up. - Yeah.
- 咱们去让赛斯变气球 - 好哇
- Bye, Oscar. - [kid] See ya later, doo.
- 拜拜,奥斯卡 - 待会儿见,老兄
Lenny. Did you see what just happened there?
蓝尼,刚才你看到了吗?
l know. [laughing] They think you're the Sharkslayer.
我知道啊 他们还以为你是屠鲨者咧,哈哈
As if. [cackles]
就像是
l don't appreciate your funky tone, actually.
我不喜欢你的酸调儿
No, wait up. Hey. l'm sorry, seriously.
别...等等...对不起,说正格儿的
l don't want you mad at me,
你别生我的气
and l certainly don't want you to [sniggers] slay me.
更别...屠了我,哈哈
You're having a good time? You're enjoying yourself?
你很高兴嘛 自得其乐啊
Well, for your information, l am the Sharkslayer.
告诉你吧,我就是屠鲨者
Oscar the Sharkslayer. That's what people be sayin'.
屠鲨者奥斯卡 大家都这么说
- Wait. You mean, you... - Yeah.
- 等等,真是你? - 嗯
When the anchor...
当那个船锚...
[gasps] Oh, you're a liar.


51


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你是大骗子
Hey, l didn't lie, all right? All right, l lied.
我...才没...说谎 就算我说谎
But it was a little lie. Come on, who's it gonna hurt anyway?
只是个小谎,不伤大雅的
Man, l'm not explaining myself to you.
我跟你说这干嘛
- You're on your own. - No problem.
- 你管自个儿的事吧 - 没问题
And if, God forbid, someone should, l don't know,
假如...老天有眼...有人...
find out the truth about the Sharkslayer on my way back...
呃...在我回家的路上 发现事实的真相
- You wouldn't. - l would.
- 你敢! - 我当然敢!
Uh... [tuts, sighs] Tssk!
唔…
Come here. Of course you can come with me.
快过来 你当然能跟我回家
But, you know, you're a shark, right?
但...你也知道... 你是鲨鱼,对吧?
And l'm a Sharkslayer, so we can't be seen together.
我是屠鲨者 我们在一起不能被人看到
- You dig, dog? - Dig. Dog.
- 你会钻洞吧? - 钻啊...扒呀...
Dog dig. Dig dog. Yeah, yo diggy dog.
钻啊...扒呀... 对呀,我是扒洞狗
Just come on.
你就快点吧!
OK, Lenny, follow my every move and don't make a sound.


52


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
听好蓝尼,紧紧跟着我 不准出一点儿声
You got it.
没问题
Ooh, an echo. Echo. [echoes]
有回声 唉哦...哦..哦
Now batting for the Southside Sharks...
现在防卫南边的鲨鱼…
- [smacking] - [Lenny] Ow! lt's not okay to hit.
噢,不可以打人
- [smacking] - [Lenny] Ow! lt's not okay to hit.
噢,不可以打人
[ Justin Timberlake & Timbaland: Good Foot]
[siren]
- Ooh-ee - Shh!
- 噢~ - 嘘!
- [thud] - [Lenny yelps]
Ow!
噢!
- [shrieks] - [crashing]

- Get your tail in there. - Do you think anybody heard that?
- 快把你的大屁股弄进去 - 你想会不会有人听到?
Who was that? Who? Hey. Who's out there?
谁呀? 是谁在外面? 嘿,到底是谁在外面?
Yo. Crazy Joe.
呦~老疯乔
l thought l heard something. Did you get that shark?
我就说嘛,我是听声音了 你把那只鲨鱼解决了?
You have no idea, Joe.


53


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你想都想不到...乔
That's great. Well, gotta go. My show's on.
了不得! 得走了,节目开始了
[ Theme From The Benny Hill Show]
[Crazy Joe laughs]
All right. We're safe. For now.
好了,安全了 起码目前为止
Ahh.
哇~
Hey, a bed.
有床
Oh, yeah, that's good. That's heaven, yeah.
哦...好极了... 天堂般...软绵绵舒服极了
Snuggly, buggly, wuggly.
抱呀…挤呀…
l love you, man.
我爱死你了,老兄
- Whoa. Hold up. - You're my new best friend.
- 哇,住手 - 你是我的新朋友
Stop it.

OK, you wanna be friends? Fine.
你要做朋友?也行...
But we gotta lay down some rules. Rule number one:
但是得有规矩 第一
No snuggly, buggly... Whatever that just was.
不能...抱呀挤呀...像刚那样
You got it. Anything else?
没问题,还有呢?
Rule number two, and this is the most important rule.


54


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
第二,也是最重要的
ln the event that possibly you get hungry...
如果,万一,假如...你饿了
Don't worry, l won't eat anyone.
别担心,我不会吃谁的
lf you haven't noticed, l'm different from other sharks.
如果你还没注意到... 我和其他鲨鱼不同
Let's put it that way, leave it at that. Good night.
就这样,不用再提了,晚安
- Define ''different''. - You'll laugh.
- 什么不同? - 你会嘲笑我
l'm not gonna laugh.
我不会
That's what you say, and then what happens? You laugh.
说说罢了,待会儿你就会
Lenny, l give you my word.
蓝尼,我保证
Okay, l will tell you.
好吧,我告诉你
l'm... l'm a vegetarian.
我是...我是吃素的
[stifles laugh] Hold up.
等等
- So that's it? - Tch! What do you mean, that's it?
- 就这样? - 就这样是啥意思?
You're the first fish l ever told. l'm tired of keeping it a secret.
你是第一个我告诉的人 保密好累人
And my dad, he'll never accept me for who l am.
我爸爸...他不能接受我这个样子
What's wrong with me?


55


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
我倒底是怎么了?
Nothin' is wrong with you, man.
你很正常,老兄
l think all sharks should be like you.
我认为,所有的鲨鱼都该像你一样
God, that's sweet of you to say.
天,你真会安慰我
And stop blaming yourself for what happened.
不要在怪自己啦
Really?
真的?
lf you wanna blame anybody, blame me.
如果真要怪,就怪我好了
lf l hadn't been there in the first place, none of this would've happened.
如果我没去那里,就不会发生了
Jeez, if Pop knew that, he'd ice you for sure.
对呀,如果老爸知道真相 他肯定不会饶了你
''lce''. What's he, the Godfather or something?
饶!?...呵...难道他是黑帮教父?
- Yeah. - Whatcha mean, ''yeah''?
- 对 - 啥意思?
- Yeah, he is. - [gulps]
- 他是
Hey. Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
Hey. Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
[screams]
- [laughs] - [bleeping]
- Man. l told ya. - l'm doing it.


56


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 我都说过啦 - 我有照做呀
X, circle, X X, double left square, right trigger, down, square, square.
先按X,再按O,然后↓↓,再□□
- Double square. Respect. - Respect.
- 喔,按两次□□ - 还真的哩!
l've got news for you. The Sharkslayer made me his manager.
告诉你件新鲜事吧 屠鲨者聘我做经纪
So l'm now, what l like to call, untouchable. You hear me?
所以说你动不了我的 听到了吧
- Sykes. - Hey, Oscar.
- 赛斯 - 嗨,奥斯卡
Oh! Hey!... Sykes?
哦!嘿!...赛斯?
Hey, there he is. My brotha, my player, the Sharkslayer.
嗨嗨,兄弟,伙伴,我的屠鲨者
- Whatever. Listen... - Now you'll have to pay me protection.
- 行了,听着... - 从现在你得付我保护费
Sykes. The deal is off. That shark l killed was Don Lino's son.
赛斯,解除合约 我杀的人是唐·李诺的儿子
- l know. Ain't it great? - Not if he finds out.
- 我知道,又如何? - 如何? 万一他知道了
What do you mean? He's on the phone right now.
知道又如何,我现正在和他讲电话
That's right, l got the Sharkslayer right here in front of me.
对,屠鲨者现在就在我面前
And he's gonna slay you and all your sharks.
他会宰了你,再宰了所有你的手下
Sykes, shut up! Shut up!
赛斯,闭嘴...闭...嘴!
Hey, that's good, l like that.


57


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
好...说的好...我喜欢
- Shut up, Lino. Shut up. - [Oscar sighs]
- 闭嘴,李诺...闭嘴
- What? Kid, he wants to talk to you. - No. l'm not here.
- 啥? 他要和你说话 - 我不在这儿,不在这儿
Yeah, he's right here.
对,他就在这儿
- [gently] Hello. - Shut up? Shut up?
- 哈啰 - 闭嘴? 你要我闭嘴?
- You don't tell me ''shut up''. - [beeping on line]
- 我要你闭嘴才是
- Hello? - How you doin'?
- 哈啰? - 你好吗?
Give me a pie with everything on it. Anchovies, meatballs...
我要一个披萨 加上所有的料...鳀鱼,肉丸,蘑菇
- Luca. - Hi, Boss.
- 路卡 - 嗨,老板
- Why you working in a pizza joint? - Get off the phone!
- 你怎么跑去批萨店打工? - 挂...电...话!
- But l'm hungry. - [sighs]
- 但是我饿了
My guys are coming for you, Sharkslayer.
我的手下会来教训你,屠鲨者
They're gonna tear you fin from fin.
把你身上的鳞一片一片扒下来
Come on, who's your puff daddy? Who takes care of you?
现在知道谁是你干爸了吧? 我一定会照顾你的,对吧?
Come on, you two, we got work to do.
你们两个,去办差
- Mon, l was winning. - Sykes. You got it all wrong.


58


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 噢,我马上要赢了说 - 赛斯,你误会了
They'll write songs about you.
他们替你谱了首歌
Oh, the shark bites
# 鲨鱼,满嘴牙 #
- Sykes. - With his teeth, dear
- 赛斯 # 咬一口... #
- Sing it, mon. - And then Oscar
- 唱吧 # 突然奥斯卡... #
Kicked his butt
# 痛扁他们 #
Sykes, man!
赛斯,老兄
- Come on. - [Lola] Maybe l can help.
- 别这样 - 或许我能帮你
Hey. Lola? What're you doing here?
嗨,萝拉 你在这儿干嘛
You just be poppin' up, sometimes, places.
你常常突然就出现了
- Well, you said to wait, so... [claps] - [sexy music starts]
- 你叫我等的呀,所以...
- Well, you said to wait, so... [claps] - [sexy music starts]
- 你叫我等的呀,所以...
l've been waiting.
我一直在等
[laughs nervously] Look, l don't have a lot of time
我...真的没时间
for the hand- clappy makin'-the-lights-go-off
拍手,关灯
music-playing-in-the-dark thing.


59


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
音乐...共度良宵
- What are you afraid of? - Afraid... [laughs]
- 你怕什么? - 怕! 哈哈
Yeah, that's funny. l ain't afraid of nothin', it's just... Ooh.
好笑,我怎么会怕! 只是...呜哇
Oh, baby, you are so tense.
宝贝,你太紧张了
Yeah, l've been stressed lately, you know, protecting the reef.
对呀,最近工作压力大 得保护礁镇
l do that by myself, you know.
就我一人,实在...
- lt's just crazy. - lt's too much, it's piling up...
- 太要命了 - 工作太重,过度劳累
Yeah, you know, one thing on top of the other.
对呀,一个案子接着一个
Actually, l was thinking about retiring.
我正考虑要退休了
- You don't want to do that. - l don't?
- 你不想退休 - 我不想?
You have worked your way to the top.
你的最高成就得来不易
You don't want to go back to the bottom, do you?
你不想再做个人下人,是吗?
No.
当然不
No.

No way.
决不
You just show 'em who's boss and those sharks will leave you alone.


60


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你只要给他们点儿颜色 那些鲨鱼就不敢接近你
Yeah, you're right. [aside] Lenny.
对,你说的对 蓝尼
[handle clicks, creaking]
Psst!
噗嘶!
Lenny? Where are you?
蓝尼?你在哪儿?
Hello, Oscar.
哈啰,奥斯卡
Angie. Hey, what are you doing here?
安姬,嘿,你怎么会这儿?
What, did you forget something?
怎么啦? 你忘了东西?
Oh, maybe you forgot your shark.
或许你忘了...你的鲨鱼
[slurping]

Hi.
鲨鱼! 安姬我掩护你
Uh... Shark! Swim, Angie, l'll cover you.
Quick, before it's too late. Go on without me.
快,不然就来不及了 你一个人先回去
Oh, stop it. Your pet shark here told me everything.
少来啦,你的宠物鲨把真相都告诉我了
Dang, Lenny, why would you do that?
啥! 蓝尼,你为什么要说?
l don't know... l like her.
我...我也不知道...我喜欢她
Thank you. l like you, too.


61


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
谢谢,我也喜欢你
What were you thinking, bringing him in here?
你头壳坏啦,怎么把他带来了
No, l'm still working out the kinks.
我...只是暂时...我再想法解决
Kinks? You lied.
解决! 你撒谎
Everybody thinks you slayed the shark.
大家都以为 你真的宰了鲨鱼
- Who am l to tell them they're wrong? - How could you lie to me? Me!
- 我怎么能说大家都错了呢? - 你怎能骗我呢!? 骗我啊!
Don't take it personally. Come on, l lied to everybody.
不是针对你一人 得了,我是骗了所有的人
All right, look, l'm sorry. l totally betrayed you,
好吧,对不起,算我错了 我是真的骗了你
but listen, l got just one little problem l gotta take care of.
但听着...我只有一个小问题,还待解决
- Oh, what's that? - Sharks are coming to get me!
- 又是什么问题? - 鲨鱼黑帮份子会来找我!
And they should. l mean, what'd you expect?
他们会的 我的意思是,你活该
You'd take credit for killing a shark,
你以为宰了一只鲨鱼
and then everything would be fine and dandy for the rest of your life?
你下半辈子还能平安过日子?
Uh... yeah.
呃...对呀
But, hey, don't you worry about it.
但...别担心...没事的
Me and Lenny got it. We gonna fix it.


62


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
蓝尼和我,我们可以解决问题
''We''? l don't want any part of this.
我们是啥意思? 可别把我也拖下水
Too late, veggie-boy. They're lookin' for you, too.
现在说太晚了,吃素的 他们也会来找你
Point taken. What's the plan?
说的也是...现在怎么办?
- This is what we gonna do. - [Angie] Here's the plan.
- 好...咱们就这样... - 奥斯卡,我有个主意
You tell the truth. And, you, go home.
你说出真相 你呢...回家
[both laugh]
All right, look, this is what we're gonna do.
好吧,听好,咱们这么干
We're gonna paint you up all bloody. A mess, right?
我用红油漆把你涂的血淋淋
Then you gonna swim out and meet the sharks before they get here.
然后在鲨鱼来之前,去堵住他们
And you're gonna say, ''Stop. Don't y'all. Don't go no farther!''
你就说,停! 不要再往前走了
''That Sharkslayer's crazy, man!''
那个屠鲨者跟疯了一样
''He beat me senseless. He's a stone-cold killer, man!''
把我打的浑身是伤 简直是个冷血杀手
Then you could tell 'em l'm huge. Tell 'em l'm handsome.
然后你就说我很壮 还有我很帅,就这么说
- Throw that in, say l'm buff. - You are going way too far.
你也掰的太离谱了,奥斯卡
Actually, he hasn't gone far enough.


63


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
其实...还不够离谱
Exactly. What?
没错!啥?
You need to slay a shark, and l need to disappear.
你得去宰鲨鱼,我得消失
Here's what we're gonna do.
咱们干脆这样...
Katie Current, reporting live.
这是凯蒂·辛文现场报导
- We've had unconfirmed reports of a... - [fish screams] Shark!
- 我们得到还未经证实的报导... - 鲨鱼!
[Lenny hums Theme From Jaws]
- Da-da-da - Look. It's the Sharkslayer.
- 嗒-嗒-嗒 - 瞧,是屠鲨者
[chuckles]
[bellows]
Da-da-da-da!
嗒-嗒-嗒!
[snarls]
Holy mackerel. Did we get that?
我的老天!拍到了吗?
Hey, Ang. Oscar's on the TV.
嗨,安姬,奥斯卡上电视了
Show me that. Go ahead with your bad self.
秀一下 给混蛋们点颜色看看
Do you hear them, Lenny?
你听到了吗,蓝尼?
They are goin' crazy, man. They love us.
大家都疯狂了 他们爱死我们了
They love you. They hate me. Can we switch sides?


64


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
他们只爱你,却讨厌我 咱们换个角色吧
l can be the Fishslayer. They'll never see it coming.
或许我可以演屠鱼者 他们绝对想不到
Come on, man. You sell this, you'll never have to go home again.
少来,这是你的主意耶 这样你就不用回家了
You can start a new life. Now gimme a growl.
你可以开始一个崭新的人生 来,吼一声给我听听
Okay. [purrs]
好吧
[clears throat]
[roars]
- Like that? - That was... pretty good.
- 像这样? - 好...好极了
Let's go.
咱们走
ls that all? Do you understand how huge my client is? Turn on your TV.
你才付这点钱? 你可知道我的客户多厉害?
Lenny. Lenny! Lenny!
蓝尼,蓝尼!蓝尼!
[everyone gasps]
Turn off your TV. Turn off your TV.
把电视关了,把电视关了
[Oscar] Don't swallow.
别把我吞下去
- Oscar? - No, it's Pinocchio. Of course it's me.
- 奥斯卡? - 不是...我是小木偶皮诺丘!当然是我!
- [Oscar] Why did you do that? - l'm sorry.
- 你干么呀你 - 对不起
No. ''Sorry'' is when you step on somebody's fin at the movies.


65


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
对不起,是你在电影院 踩到别人鳍的时候说的
''Sorry'' is when you say, ''When's the baby due?''
对不起,是你问人家什么时候生
and it turns out the person's just fat.
结果她的肚子只是一团肥油的时候说的
This is as far away from ''sorry'' as you could possibly get.
对不起,还不能表达你歉意的万分之一
But, Oscar, l think l'm gonna puke.
奥斯卡,我想吐
No, no. Lenny, just open up.
别别别,蓝尼,慢慢把嘴张开
Nice and easy.
放松点
[Oscar strains]
[cheering]
你们看得高兴吗?
[Oscar] Are you not entertained?
You can't handle the truth.
实话说出来会吓死你们
You had me at hello.
我是你们的英雄
[ Elvis Vs JXL: A Little Less Conversation]
Turn your TV back on. Why are you turning your TV off?
快把电视打开 关掉干嘛,快打开
- [Oscar yells] - [cheering]
This reef is huge. How we supposed to find the Sharkslayer?
这礁镇的很,怎么找得到屠鲨者
[wailing]
- [thud] - [cheering]
This is it, Lenny. Big finish. Just like we practiced.


66


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
到终场的高潮戏了,蓝尼 就像咱们排演的一样
- The flying fish? - The flying fish.
- 飞鱼? - 被打飞出去的鱼
A little help here, buddy boy?
帮个忙吧,老兄
- Sorry. - Thank you.
- 对不起 - 谢谢
[screams]
[Lenny wails]
Curse you, Sharkslayer.
诅咒你...屠鲨者
[wails]
[quietens wails]
[makes crashing sound]
[sighs]
Yeah, and you tell Don Lame-o
哼~你回去告诉唐·李诺
that l don't never, ever, ever, never,
我绝对绝对
want to see another shark on this reef again. Ever.
不要在这里再看到一只鲨鱼
Remember this name.
记住我的名号
Oscar the Sharkslayer.
屠鲨者奥斯卡
You see? You see?
哈,看到了吧,看到了吧
[crowd chants] Oscar! Oscar!
奥斯卡! 奥斯卡!
- Yay! - [crowd] Oscar, boom bye-ay


67


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 耶 - 奥斯卡,万万岁
Oscar, boom bye-ay
奥斯卡,万万岁
Look at Oscar.
看看奥斯卡
Oscar, boom bye-ay Oscar, boom bye-ay
奥斯卡,万万岁 奥斯卡,万万岁
Woo! Hey... Lola.
喂...萝...
[TV] Seems The Sharkslayer not only conquered a few sharks today,
似乎屠鲨者今天不只征服了几只鲨鱼
but maybe a few hearts?
还征服了许多美人心
Has the reef's most eligible bachelor been snapped up?
难道最具价值的单身汉 已心有所属了吗?
I'm Katie Current, here live,
我是凯蒂·辛文,现场为您转播
watching the Sharkslayer making out.
奥斯卡光荣的胜利
Hey, Angie, can you hand me the blue one?
安姬,能递那个蓝色的给我吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Look who stepped in the room! [laughs]
啊呼,看看谁进来了? 哈哈
[laughs] Yeah!
噢!
Oscar and Lenny. What a team, baby. Give me that, give me some fin.
奥斯卡和蓝尼合作无间,宝贝 来来来,击个掌...
High fin. Low fin.


68


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
上拍...下拍...哈哈
Yo, did you see me? l was like...
你看到我了吗? 我像这样...
[makes kung fu noises]
l was crazy.
我疯了
When you punched me, and the crowd was...
当你捶我时,观众都大叫~啊...
Yeah, they ate it up.
对呀,他们都真以为我被吃了.
You didn't know l had it in me, did you?
安姬,你也信以为真了,对吧
- lt was like an Oscar-splosion. - How good was l?
- 简直是奥斯卡爆发秀 - 我演的如何?
- You was the bomb. - Thank you. Thank you.
- 最佳表演奖 - 谢谢...谢谢...
And hey, hey, hey, Casanova. l saw your big finish on the news.
你这个...大众情人 晚间新闻我看到你了
Nice smooch, lover boy.
那个吻棒极了,调情圣手
lxnay on the isskay, man. That's private.
不该播的,这是隐私呀
Private? The entire reef saw you do it.
隐私? 全市的市民都看见了
Hey, somebody's in a bad mood. C'mon, Ang, lemme see that smile.
喔...嘿...有人心情不好 来,安姬,笑一个
- Show me the smile, baby... - Knock it off.
- 来笑一个,宝贝... - 少来
- What has gotten into you? - Me?


69


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 你怎么啦? - 我?
l swear, sometimes l wanna take your big dumb dummy-head, and just...
我发誓,有时我真想把你的蠢脑袋...
Ang, what is the problem?
安姬,安姬,到底是什么问题?
Problem? No problem. l don't have a problem.
问题?没问题,我什么问题也没有
Miss Perfect is the one with the problem.
完美女郎才是问题
Hey, you guys...
嗨~两位
- What do you got against Lola? - Not my lips, that's for sure.
- 你对萝拉有什么不满吗? - 我的嘴可没说
- What's goin' on? - l'm gonna stay outta this one.
- 怎么啦 - 我可不想被扯进去
Why would you even care about Lola anyway?
你管萝拉干嘛呀?
- l don't. - You don't.
- 我才不管咧 - 你不管?
- No. - No what?
- 我不管 - 不管啥?
- l don't know. - You wanna...
- 不知道 - 你们想...
[both] No!
不!
Just tell me, Oscar, 'cause l'm curious.
奥斯卡,我很好奇,你干脆告诉我
Why do you think she's interested, huh?
为什么她会对你有兴趣?
Do you think for one minute that she'd even be with you


70


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
如果你不是闻名遐迩的屠鲨者 她还会和你在一起?
if you weren't the famous Sharkslayer?
- Please, don't fight. - Are you blind?
- 你们...请别吵了 - 你怎么瞎了眼?
She treats me like l'm somebody.
起码她把我当成大人物
- Would she love you if you were nobody? - Nobody loved me as a nobody.
- 如果你是无名小卒,她还会爱你吗? - 我默默无名的时候,没一个人爱我!
l did.
我爱你...
Before the money, and before the fame.
在你发财之前,也在你出名之前
Before the lie.
在你骗人之前
To me you were a somebody, Oscar.
以前你还是个人物,奥斯卡
Now you're nothing but a fake.
现在你除了伪君子,什么都不是
A sham. A con.
丢脸的骗子
You're a joke.
一个小丑
[Lenny] Here l come...
我来啦...
[Lenny] Here l come...
我来啦...
Ta-da! Sebastian the Whale-Washin' Dolphin.
嗒-嗒! 史柏淳...会洗鲸的海豚
- Angie... - No, forget it. Just go.


71


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 安姬... - 算了!你走吧
l'm tired of hearing how everything you had in your life wasn't good enough.
我不想再听你说 以前你拥有的一切都不值一文
lncluding me.
包括我
- [Lenny] Angie? - Oh, Honey, l'm sorry.
- 安姬? - 喔,嗨...对不起
Go, go back and do it again.
你回去,然后再出来一次
Hey, come on.
别这样
lt'll be OK.
一切都会没事儿的
[ lndia Arie: Get It Together]
One shot to your heart without breaking your skin
# 当你看起来没事 心却碎了时 #
No-one has the power to hurt you like your kin
# 除了亲人,没人能伤你这么深 #
Kept it inside Didn't tell no- one else...
# 一切都藏在心里 没告诉任何人 #
You can't handle the truth.
你自己却不敢 对自己承认
You've got Shark Breath.
自己的臭嘴闻起来像鲨鱼
And now you only have yourself to blame
# 只能怪你自己 #
If you continue to live this way
# 如果你还继续这样 #
- Get it together - You wanna heal your body


72


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
# 振作起来 # # 你需要治愈身体创伤 #
- Get it together - You have to heal your heart
# 振作起来 # # 你需要治愈心灵创伤 #
Whatsoever...
# 无论如何 #
What you kids doing? How many times l have to tell you?
你们小孩子在干嘛? 跟你们说过几次了?
lt's past your bed time. Go on.
已经过了睡觉时间,快去
Hey. What are you kids up to?
喂,小鬼们在干嘛?
That looks pretty good. You should do this for a living.
看起来不错,你们可以靠这手艺吃饭啦
You can fly, fly, fly, fly
# 你可以飞飞飞飞 #
You can live or you can die
# 你可以活 也可以死 #
You know that life is a choice you make
# 一生之中有很多抉择 #
You can give or you can take
# 你可以施予 也可以接纳 #
You can fly, fly, fly, fly
# 你可以飞飞飞飞 #
You can fly, fly...
# 你可以飞飞… #
[deep voice] Preparation ''O''.
欧式软膏
lt slays hemorrhoids like Oscar slays sharks.
[欧式软膏可以宰了你的痔疮 和奥斯卡宰了鲨鱼一样轻松]
Hey, Oscar.


73


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
嗨,奥斯卡
[whale] Preparation O...
欧式软膏
Angie was right. l am a joke.
安姬说对了,我只是个小丑
[tuts]
Hey, Sharkslayer.
嗨,屠鲨者
Why are you out here? All your friends are inside.
怎么一个人在外面? 你的朋友们都在里面
Not all my friends.
不是所有的朋友
You mean that little bottom feeder from the Whale Wash?
你是指洗鲸场那个小妞?
Forget about her. She's a nobody.
忘了她吧,她只是个小人物
No, l'm the nobody.
忘了她吧,她只是个小人物
[laughs]
不,我才是小人物
Oh, let me guess. She told you that she loves you.
呵呵...让我猜猜 她跟你说...她爱你
ls that it? [laughs]
对吧?
lt's not like you feel the same way about her. [laughs]
这不表示你也爱她...呵呵
You know, l don't think this is gonna work out.
我不认为我们可以继续下去
Wait, are you dumping me?


74


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
等等,你是说你要甩了我?
Let me explain something to you.
让我解释些事情给你听
We're gonna party like it's your birthday
假装是你生日,咱们开派对
[thudding]
- Ha! Young love. - [partygoers laugh]
哈...年轻人火辣辣的爱
[ The Four Tops: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)]
[ The Four Tops: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)]
Sugar-pie, honey-bunch
# 亲爱的甜心 #
You know that I love you
# 你知道我爱你 #
I can't help myself
# 我无法自制 #
I love you and nobody else...
# 我只爱你一个 #
- Hey, Oscar! - l can't talk. l gotta find Angie.
- 嗨,奥斯卡 - 现在不能说话,我得去找安姬
l need to tell her l love her.
我得告诉她...我爱她
You come and you go...
# 你来了又去 #
Way to go, Oscar.
这就对啦,奥斯卡
- lrie. Whale Wash, where you... - Gimme it.
- 喂,鲸鱼洗车... - 把电话给我
- lrie. Whale Wash, where you... - Gimme it.


75


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 喂,鲸鱼洗车... - 把电话给我
- Where you get a whale of a wash... - Gimme the phone.
- 你能享受极品洗车... - 把电话给我
...and the price is very, very low, considering how good the wash is.
价钱...非常非常便宜 极品洗车,绝对超值
How many times do l have to tell you? lt's ''gosh.''
告诉你们多少次啦! 是让你吓一跳
''You get a whale of a wash, and the price, oh, my gosh.''
让你享受极品洗车,价钱让你吓一跳
- Me gets it, man. - [telephone]
- 懂了,懂了,老板
- Whale Wash? - Rhymes with gosh.
- 鲸鱼洗车? - 台词还押韵哩,呵呵
Gimme that. Get outta here. Go be useless someplace else.
给我,你们两个滚一边去 别在这里闹场
Gimme that. Get outta here. Go be useless someplace else.
给我,你们两个滚一边去 别在这里闹场
- Sykes, where's Angie? - [telephone]
- 赛斯,安姬在哪儿?
Whale Wash, you get a whale of a wash...
鲸鱼洗车,极品洗车
lt's for you.
找你的
Hello?
哈啰?
- Is this the Sharkslayer? - Yeah, who's this?
- 是屠鲨者吗? - 是. 你是谁呀?
lt's Luca the Octo... l mean, forget about it.
是路卡...你别管我是谁
Now you follow these instructions to the letter, OK?


76


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
你把游戏规则给我听好了
File cabinet. Top drawer. There's a package. Get it.
档案柜最上面的抽屉 有个包包...拿出来
That's right, tough guy, we've got your girl.
看到了吧...狠角色 你的女人在咱们手上
There's a sit-down in one hour.
咱们得坐下谈谈,一个钟头后
- Who is it? - Shh!
- 谁呀? - 嘘!
Be there, if you don't wanna see her sleepin' with the fishes.
如果不来,我就让她和其他的鱼一起睡
The dead ones.
和死鱼睡
Now, nod your head if you understand.
如果你听懂了,就点头
Now, tell me if you nodded your head.
你点头了吗?
l nodded.
我点了
[dialling tone]
They got Angie. And they want a sit-down.
安姬被抓走了,他们要谈判
l never meant for anybody to get hurt, especially not Angie.
我不让任何人受到伤害,尤其是安姬
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
Classic move. l've seen it a thousand times.
这是典型的黑帮手段,我见多了
They take the thing you love the most, and then they use it against you.


77


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
他们利用你的最爱来反制你
We gotta go to that sit-down and we gotta save her.
我们得去谈判,得去救她
Whoa. Look, l wanna save Angie, too,
喔喔喔,看,我也想救她
but l can't waltz in and say, ''Hi, Pop. l'm a dolphin.''
但我可不能跳着华尔兹进去说 嗨,老爸,我是只海豚
- Lenny? - And the Sharkslayer's a fake.
- 蓝尼? - 还有屠鲨者是假的
Fake?
假的?
We're gonna need a better plan than that.
我们得有更好的计画
[laughs] This is a joke, right?
是开玩笑的吧?
Because l told Lino...
因为我跟李诺说...
[Sykes] Shut up, Lino. Shut up.
闭嘴,李诺...闭嘴
[high-pitched] Tell me that's not Lenny.
告诉我,他也不是蓝尼
- Tell me you're a real Sharkslayer. - l'm sorry, Sykes, l'm not.
- 你是真的屠鲨者 - 对不起,赛斯,我不是
But the sharks don't know that.
但是其他鲨鱼并不知道
[both gulp]
[hyperventilates]
[shark coughs]
[both gasp in terror]
- [snarls] - [all shriek]


78


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
Will you stop screwin' around? This'll never work. We're dead.
别乱搞好不? 这行不通的,我们死定了
Thank you, Sykes. Thank you.
谢谢...赛斯,谢谢...
My man Sykes just begged me
我手下赛斯,刚才恳求我
not to murder-lise all y'all up in here.
不要宰了在场你们所有人
Now, l might listen to him, but then again l might not.
我或许会听他的,也可能不会
And that depends on the individual behavior
那得看看你们每一个人表现如何
of all the individuals in here, individually.
在场每个人的,个人表现
Ain't that right?
对吧?
Look, he's got dolphin muscle.
瞧,他手下有只海豚
My uncle Vito got whacked by one of those.
我叔叔维托就吃过海豚的亏
Now which one of you sardines called this meeting?
好了,是哪只沙丁鱼说要谈判的?
- That would be me. - [door slams]
那...就是我
So, this is the Sharkslayer.
我说...你就是屠鲨者
l've been lookin' forward to meeting you.
我一直都很想见你
l feel like we're practically family. You know that?


79


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
感觉咱们好像一家人,你觉得呢?
Funny, ain't it?
很奇怪,不是吗?
l brought my kids into the world, full of love and care,
我把我的孩子们带到这世上 给他们爱与关怀
and you took them out.
你却把他们夺走
You know who l am? Do you know who l am?
知道我是谁吗? 你...知道我是谁吗?
l'm the Don. The boss of the Great White Sharks.
我是唐,大白鲨黑帮的教父
Hey, boss, l saved you a seat.
老板,我留了个位子给你
l've been runnin' this reef since before you was born.
在你出生前,这儿就是我的地盘
And if you thought a guy like me can't get to a guy like you...
如果你以为我治不了你...
Guess what? You thought wrong.
告诉你吧,你错了
[muffled screams]
Pah. Man, you the one who's wrong.
老兄,是你错了吧
l barely even know that girl. What's your name, miss?
我几乎不认识她,小姐,你叫什么名字?
Oh, yeah? Well, l say he's bluffing.
真的? 我说,他是打肿脸充胖子
- Marone, if l wasn't married... - How ya doin', pretty lady?
- 莫若,如果我还没结婚的话... - 你好吗,靓妞?
Lola. We meet again.


80


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
萝拉,咱们又见面了
You know, Sharkslayer, there's only one thing l like better than money.
屠鲨者,你知道吗...我最爱的还不算是钱
Revenge.
是复仇
- [sharks swoon] - Oh! l'm in love.
哦...我恋爱了
Your sharkslayin' days are over.
你是屠鲨者的日子已经过去了
And there ain't nothing you can do about it.
你无计可施了
[Oscar laughs]
[Lenny and Sykes laugh]
- Huh? What's so funny? - Ow.
- 有啥好笑的? - 噢
You got nothing. Nothing.
你啥也没有,啥也没有
Sebastian, take her out.
施柏淳,把她解决了
[Oscar hums U Can't Touch This]
[Oscar hums U Can't Touch This]
碰不到,啦啦啦
Can't touch this.
Can't touch this.
碰不到,啦啦啦
Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
哦哦,哦哦,哦哦,哦哦
Stop. Oscar time.
停下,奥斯卡秀的时间
OK, new rules.


81


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
好了,新规矩
Nobody, l repeat, nobody, makes a move without my OK.
没人...再说一次,没人... 未经我允许,可以乱动
l am the Panama Canal, baby.
我现在是巴拿马运河,宝贝们
From now on, everything flows through me.
现在开始,每个人都得经过我这关
What'd he do? l can't see it.
啥? 他干嘛了? 我看不见!
You don't lose a tooth, you don't grow one back without my OK, OK?
如果你掉了颗牙 没有我允许,不准长颗新的,懂吗?
OK.

lf you sneeze, you don't wipe that boogie without my OK, OK?
如果你打喷嚏 没有我允许,不准擦鼻涕,懂吗?
OK.

And you don't say ''OK'' without my OK.
没有我允许,你也不准说懂
- OK? - [shark whimpers]
- 懂吗?
Oh-oh. OK, thank you all for coming. We gotta go.
噢噢,好啦,谢谢你们的到来,得走了
One more thing. What's with all y'all living in the Love Boat?
哦,对了,还有一件事 你们搞什么鬼,怎么会住在爱之船上?
- Oscar. - Y'all are supposed to be the mob.
- 奥斯卡 - 你们是黑帮耶
- Get yourselves a real hideout. - [gags] Oscar.
- 该找个真正的隐匿处 - 奥斯卡
And take a good look, Lino.


82


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
看好了,李诺
lt's over. You're old school.
你玩完了,你过气了
- Oscar. - What?
- 奥斯卡 - 干嘛?
[retches]
[Lenny] The horror. The horror.
The horror. The horror.
[laughs sheepishly] Um... excuse me.
呃...对不起
- Ang, are you OK? - No, l'm not OK.
- 安姬,你没事吧 - 怎么会没事
He ate me..
他吃了我...
l couldn't take it. The taste was killin' me.
我实在受不了,味道太恶心了
Lenny?
蓝尼?
ls that you?
是你吗?
You're alive?
你还活着?
l thought l lost you.
我以为失去你了
What are you wearing? Huh? What is that?
你穿的是啥?啥玩意儿?
[gasps of astonishment]
Boss, it's Lenny. He was wearing a disguise so we wouldn't recognize him,
老板,是蓝尼 他易容了,所以我们认不出他来
but now he's not wearing a disguise, so we do recognize him.


83


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
现在他恢复原貌,所以我们就认出来啦
- Hi, Pop. - Are you kiddin' me?
- 嗨,老爸 - 你搞啥?
Are you kiddin' me? Are you outta your mind?
你搞啥? 你疯啦!
Do you have any idea how this looks?
你知道自己看起来像啥吗?
This is the best sit-down l've ever been to.
这是我参加过最精彩的谈判
What are you doing with him? He took out your flesh and blood, Frankie.
你怎么会跟他在一起 他杀的你的亲兄弟法兰奇呀
- But, Pop, listen... - But nothing.
- 可是,老爸,听我解释... - 没有可是
You never take sides against the family. Ever.
你决不能背叛自己的亲人,绝不
Hey, Don. Lino. Sir. lt's not his fault. This is between you and me.
喂...唐...李诺...先生 听着,这不是他的错,是咱们之间的恩怨
What did l ever do to you?
我又没把你怎样
You took Frankie away and you turned Lenny into a dolphin.
你怎能杀了法兰奇,又把蓝尼变成了海豚
l'm gonna get you.
我决不会放过你
- [Angie] Oscar, look out. - Oscar, swim. Swim for your life.
- 奥斯卡,小心 - 奥斯卡,快逃,快逃命
You're gonna regret the day you became the Sharkslayer.
从你成为屠鲨者那天起 你就一定会后悔
Well, well, well.
噢,噢,噢
Look who's stuck in the porthole.


84


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
看看谁被舷窗口卡住了
You still hungry, big guy?
大块头,你还饿吗?
Well, say hello to my little friends.
跟我的小朋友们打声招呼吧
- [buzzing] - [hums cavalry charge]
[wails]
- Try it again. - Whale Wash,
- 再试一次 - 鲸鱼洗车
you get a whale of a wash and the price...
极品洗车,价钱是...
Oh, my gosh.
哇~吓我一跳!
All right. You got it right.
成了,你终于说对啦
Everybody out of the way.
大家让开
- Blow out. - Shark!
- 快逃 - 鲨鱼!
Come on, Lino, it's time to clean up your act.
来吧,李诺 该是给你洗洗干净的时候了
Pop, leave him alone.
爸,放了他吧!
All right, Lino. Game's over.
好了,李诺...游戏结束
- Lenny? What are you doing in there? - Sorry.
- 蓝尼?你怎么会在这儿? - 对不起
Where's Lino?
李诺在哪儿?
- He's right behind me, isn't he? - You're mine now.


85


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 他就在我后面,对吧? - 你是我的了
Whoa!
哇!
Let's finish this, Sharkslayer.
屠鲨者,是解决问题的时候了
Oh, we're about to.
哦,正是时候
[whirring]
- [music on headphones] - Thank you for coming to Whale Wash.
感谢光临鲸鱼洗车
[muttering]
OK, somebody needs to get me out of the bubble.
好啦,有谁能帮我弄出这泡泡
- Today. - [pop]
今天
- Angie... - The Sharkslayer does it again.
- 安姬... - 屠鲨者,再次胜利
This time, luring two sharks into his death-trap of hygiene.
这次把两只鲨鱼,引进了致命的陷阱
Oscar, you're the somebody everybody wants to be.
奥斯卡,每个人都梦想成为你
The top of the food chain. Tell our cameras how it feels to be you.
在食物链的最上面,谈谈你成为偶像的感受
- Angie. - Oscar, get me outta here, quick.
- 安姬 - 奥斯卡,快帮我弄出去
l need a head start to get as far away as possible.
我要先跑了,越远越好
- Look what you did to him. - lt's a misunderstanding.
- 你把他怎么啦 - 不...都是误会
Sharkslayer. Over here.


86


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
屠鲨者,过来这里
[chant] Sharkslayer. Sharkslayer.
屠鲨者...屠鲨者...
Stop!
停!
l am not a real Sharkslayer!
我不是真的屠鲨者!
[everyone gasps]
- l lied. - What?
- 我撒了谎 - 啥?
And l'm not a real financial advisor. [sobs]
我也不是真的财务顾问
OK. lt was an anchor that killed Frankie.
法兰奇是被锚砸死的
l didn't have anything to do with it, and neither did Lenny.
我跟他的死没关系,蓝尼也没有
lf that was true, why did you run away?
如果是真的,那你干嘛要逃走?
Because you always wanted me to be like Frankie.
因为你总是想让我和法兰奇一样
l'll never be the shark you want me to be.
我永远成不了你心目中真正的鲨鱼
What is your problem?
你到底是哪里不对?
So your son likes kelp. So his best friend is a fish.
你儿子喜欢助人,他最好的朋友是鱼
So he likes to dress like a dolphin. So what?
他喜欢打扮成海豚,这又如何?
Everybody loves him just the way he is.


87


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
大家就喜欢他这个样子
Why can't you?
你为什么不能?
Don't make the same mistake that l did.
别犯和我一样的错误
l didn't know what l had until l lost it.
以前我不懂我拥有什么 直到失去才明白
Will you get me outta this
放我下来
so l can hug my kid and tell him l'm sorry?
我才能抱抱我儿子,告诉他我错了
Pop.
老爸
[whirring]
Come here, you.
你过来
l love you, Son, no matter what you eat, or how you dress.
儿子,不管你吃什么,穿什么,我都爱你
[Angie] Oscar?
奥斯卡?
Angie?
安姬?
Angie, l wish l knew now what l knew then.
安姬,我希望我以前像现在这样明白
l mean, l wish you knew what l knew,
我是说,我希望你明白我所明白的
l mean, before this...
我是说...在这之前
- You're blowin' it, man. - Mind your business.


88


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
- 都被你说砸了,老兄 - 别管闲事
lt's emotional and it's pressure.
现在是很感性,很紧张的一刻
What l'm saying, l just...
我是说...我只是...
l didn't need the top of the reef.
我根本不在乎住礁顶
Everything l wanted was right there in front of me the whole time.
一切我想要的...就在我面前,一直都在
Well, what about being a somebody?
那出人头地的事怎么办?
l'm nobody without you.
没有你,我谁也不是
[bells jingle]
[Joe makes smoochy noises]
You're not helping.
你扯我后腿呀
Come here, you big dumb dummy-head.
过来...你这...大傻瓜
l never told you two this, but you're the best henchman a guy ever had.
我以前从没告诉过你们 你俩儿是我最忠实的部属
C'mon, group hug.
来吧,一起拥抱一下
Sorry, man.
抱歉,老板
Come, Sykes, try again, mon. Don't fret.
来吧,塞斯,再试一次,别担心
Forget it. The moment's gone.
不必了,没那心情了
So, uh, Lino... Uh, Don...


89


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
我说...李诺...唐
We cool, right? l mean, like the reef is safe?
我们没事了吧? 我的意思是礁镇市民没事了吧?
Walk the streets, you know, without... aaah! You know.
我们以后走在街上不必像这样吧? 啊啊,你明白我的意思
Yeah, we're cool.
是啊,没事了
[cheering]
Oscar. Excuse me.
奥斯卡,打扰
You've lost everything you lied so hard to achieve.
你失去了拚命撒谎所得来的一切
Tell me, what's next for you?
告诉我,那你下一步想要什么呢?
Come on, everyone's waiting, Mr. Manager.
快呀,大家都在等,总经理先生
All right, l just gotta put the finishing touch on my new desk.
好了,把我的新办公桌做最后的装饰
Love ya, Pop.
我爱你,老爸
- Yo, dog. - Sykes.
- 喂 - 赛斯
All right, partner, let's see what you can do.
好了,伙伴,现在看你表演了
All right, partner, let's see what you can do.
好了,伙伴,现在看你表演了
Sykes and Oscar's Whale Wash is now open for business.
赛斯

[ Car Wash]


90


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
大家...一起...来派对
Yo, E, B. Let's get this party bumpin'.
Yo, yo. lt's E and B on the wheels of steel.
哟哟,是而尼和伯尼在操刀
Yo, Christina. Missy.
克丽丝汀,蜜丝
How about we have a little Oscar-licious fun?
给大家来点儿奥斯卡式乐子,怎么样?
Yo, small tuna fish, I'm one big catch
# 小鲔鱼想成大事 #
You might not ever get rich
# 你或许永远发不了财 #
Let me tell you, it's better than diggin' a ditch
# 埋头苦干 #
There ain't no tellin' who you might meet...
# 总会有机会 #
[Oscar] Don't try this at home.
别在家试这个
A movie star or maybe a common thief
# 电影明星或只是个普通小偷 #
- Workin' at the car wash - Whoa whoa yeah yeah
# 在洗车店工作 # # 噢噢耶耶 #
- At the car wash, yeah - Ooh, yeah
# 在洗车店 # # 噢耶 #
- At the car wash - Sing it with me...
# 在洗车店 # # 和我一起唱 #
Hey, Angie, sorry Pop and l are late,
嗨,安姬 对不起,我和爸来晚了
but we brought some new customers.


91


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
但是我们带了些新客人来
Hey, how ya doin'?
嗨,你好吗?
Wow.
哇噢
OK, guys, come on in.
大伙儿,快进去吧
This ain't no place to be if you're planning on being a star
# 成明星不是不可能 #
Let me tell you it's always cool
# 告诉你什么都可能 #
And the boss don't mind sometimes if you're acting like a fool
# 老板不在乎你有时候像个傻瓜 #
- Working at the car wash... - No, snap it. You're not snapping it.
- # 在洗车店工作 # - 不不...是击掌,你没击
l'm snapping it.
我在击,我在击
- A lot of great whites can't do it, yo. - Yo?
- 没关系,很多白鲨都不会 - 呦?
- Yo, what's up? - Up with what?
- 呦...啥? - 什么啥?
Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo, yo. Yo, yo...
呦呦呦...呦呦呦...
You say ''yo'' one more time,
你再呦一次
- l'm gonna yo you. - Sorry.
- 我就把你呦了 - 对不起
- OK, doo, l pimped your hide. - All right.
- 好啦,搞定你的外装了 - 好
Hey. You think this is funny?


92


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
喂~很好笑吗?
What am l, a clown to you?
我看起来像个小丑不成?
Car wash
# 洗车 #
Sharks in the water Make theirjaws lock
# 水里的鲨鱼不再吃人 #
When I swim through the grim I'm too hot
# 当我振作起来,我成了热门人物 #
You can make y'all bets Y'all small tuna fish
# 你们可以赌赌看 # # 你们都是小鲔鱼 #
- I'm one big catch - Sharkslayer
# 我是大人物 # # 屠鲨者 #
Bow down player...
# 遵从规则 #
- What you got? - You don't want none of this.
- 你有啥? - 你肯定会要
You gotta be kidding. Break it down, fellas.
你搞什么呀 伙计们,散开
9 to 5 I gotta keep that fat stack comin'...
You got served.
Workin' at the car wash
Hey yeah
At the car wash, yeah
Come on, work, baby, work it Sing it
- At the car wash - Hey yeah
At the car wash, yeah
Come on, work, baby, work it Sing it
At the car wash
Workin' at the car wash, yeah


93


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
So come on, come on, come on, come on
Now keep it comin'
You may not ever get rich, but hey
# 你也许不会富有,但是嘿 #
A Shark Tale exclusive
鲨鱼故事独一无二
Ooh, hey
Get your car washed today
Ooh, hey
Get your car washed today
[ D12: Lies And Rumors]
[bell]
Hello? Hello.
有人吗?有人吗?
Oscar? Listen, baby, l know l was a bad girl,
奥斯卡?听着,宝贝,我知道我是个坏女孩
but, come on, you'd have to be crazy not to take me back.
但是,得了 不让我回来你就是疯了
Did someone say crazy?
有人提到疯了?
[ Justin Timberlake & Timbaland: Good Foot]
Taxi.
出租车
Hey, taxi.
嘿,出租车
Hello.
喂!
Hi. You gonna eat the rest of your popcorn?
嗨,你还要吃完剩下的爆米花?
Eurgh! Too much butter.


94


【皮皮资源馆】鲨鱼黑帮 Shark Tale 更多精彩请访问http:
呕~白脱太多了
Hey, a nacho.
嘿,玉米片
[siren]
[ Mary J Blige: Got To Be Real]
You're not even halfway done yet.
一半还没到呢,哈哈哈
[ Cheryl Lynn: Sweet Kind Of Life]
What? You see this guy? He hardly worked on the movie at all.
什么?看见这家伙没? 他几乎没在电影里做什么
Always on the phone. Yakkin', yakkin', yakkin'.
总是在电话里叽里咕噜叽里咕噜
[ Pussy Cat Dolls: We Went As Far As We Felt Like Going]
Man, have you guys seen what's playing next door?
老兄,有没看见隔壁在放什么?
Stinky.
真恶~
What you doing? Go on, get outta here. lt's past your bedtime.
你还在做什么?出去出去,都过了你睡觉时间了

-=THE LAST FANTASY=-
荣誉出品
本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径
-=TLF-DivX字幕组=-
翻译:z80 & lainearth
校对:lainearth




95

职称英语成绩查询-三八妇女节活动策划


王韵壹-重庆邮电大学研究生部


澳门什么时候回归的-春节作文500字


神女峰舒婷-微笑作文


南昌大学分数线-保险公司实习报告


人文社科类-顶岗实习个人总结


与众不同的我-工作计划范文


暑假里的一件事作文400字-安全伴我行手抄报