新视野大学英语读写教程2 1-8单元汉译英答案

萌到你眼炸
652次浏览
2020年08月06日 20:25
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

新闻学大学排名-自驾车


1 她连水都不愿喝一口,更别提留下来吃饭了。.
She wouldn't take a drink, much less could she stay for dinner.
2他认为我在对他说谎,但实际上我讲的是实话
He thought I was lying to him,whereas I was telling the truth.
3. 这个星期你每天都迟到,对此你怎么解
How do you account for the fact that you have been late every day this week?
4. 他们利润增长的部分原因是采用了新的市场策略
The increase in their profits is due partly to their new market strategy.
5.这样的措施很可能会带来工作效率的提高
Such measures are likely to result in the improvement of work efficiency.
6. 我们已经在这个项目投入大量的时间和精力,所以我们只能继续
We have already poured a lot of time and energy into the project, so we have to carry on.
Unit 3
1.你再怎么有经验,也得学习新技术
You are never too experienced to learn new techniques.
2. 还存在一个问题,那就是派谁去带领那里的研究工作
There remains one problem,namely,who should be sent to head the research there.
3. 由于文化不同 他们的关系在开始确实遇到了一些困难
Their relationship did meet with some difficulty at the beginning because of cultural
differences.
4. 虽然他历经沉浮,但我始终相信他总有一天会成功的
Though he has had ups and downs,I believed all along that he would succeed someday.
5.我对你说法的真实性有些保留看法
I have some reservations about the truth of your claim.
6. 她长得并不特别高,但是她身材瘦,给人一种个子高的错觉
She isn't particularly tall,but her slim figure gives an illusion of height.
Unit 4
1.有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎?
It is a great pleasure to meet friends from afar.
2.不管是黑猫白猫,能抓住老鼠就是好猫


It doesn't matter whether the cat is black or white as long as it catches mice.
3. 你必须明天上午十点之前把那笔钱还给我。
You must let me have the money back without fail by ten o'clock tomorrow morning.
4. 请允许我参加这个项目,我对这个项目非常感兴趣。
Allow me to take part in this project: I am more than a little interested in it.
5. 人人都知道他比较特殊,她来去随意
Everyone knows that he is special:He is free to come and go as he pleases.
6. 看她脸上不悦的神色,我觉得她似乎有什么话对我说。
Watching the unhappy look on her face,I felt as though she wishes to say something to me.
Unit 5
1他说话很自信,给我留下了很深的印象。
.He spoke confidently,which impressed me most.
2. 我父亲太爱忘事,总是在找钥匙。
My father is so forgetful that he is always looking for his keys.
3.我十分感谢你给我的帮助
I'm very grateful to you for all the help you have given me.
4光线不足,加上地面潮湿,使得驾驶十分困难
The bad light,coupled with the wet ground,made driving very difficult.
5. 由于缺乏资金,他们不得不取消了创业计划
Being starved of funds,they had to cancel their plan to start a business.
6. 每当有了麻烦,他们总是依靠我们。
They always lean on us whenever they are in trouble.
Unit 6
1. 就像机器需要经常运转一样,身体也需要经常锻炼
(Just) as a machine needs regular running, so does the body need regular exercise.
2.在美国学习时,他学会了弹钢琴
He learned to play the piano while studying in the United States.
3. 令我们失望的是,他拒绝了我们的邀请
To our disappointment, he turned down our invitation.
4. 真实情况是,不管是好是坏,随着新科技的进步,世界发生了变化。


The reality is that, for better or worse, the world has changed with advance of new
technologies.
5. 我班里的大多数女生在被要求回答问题时似乎感到不自在
Most of the female students in my class appear to be ill at ease when (they are) required to
answer questions.
6.当地政府负责运动会的安全
The local government took charge of the security for the sports meeting.
Unit 7
1. 在会上,除了其他事情,他们还讨论了目前的经济形势。
At the meeting they discussed, among other things, the present economic situation.
2. 我对大自然了解得越多,就越痴迷于大自然得奥秘。
The more I learned about the nature, the more absorbed I became in its mystery.
3. 医生建议说,有压力的人要学会做些新鲜有趣,富有挑战性的事情,好让自己的负
面情绪有发泄的渠道
The doctor recommends that those stressed people should try something new, interesting
and challenging in order to give their negative feelings an outlet.
4. 那个学生的成绩差,但老师给她布置了更多的作业,而不是减少作业量。
The teacher gives more homework to the student who has bad grades instead of cutting it
down.
5. 相比之下,美国的父母更趋向于把孩子的成功归因于天赋。
By contrast, American parents are more likely to attribute their children's success to natural
talent.
6. 教师首先要考虑的事情之一是唤起学生的兴趣,激发他们的创造性。
One of a teacher's priorities is to stimulate students' interests and their creativity.
Unit 8
1. 她一点也不知道这幅画有一天居然会价值100万美金
Little did she know that this picture would one day be worth more than a million dollars.
2. 虽然我理解你说的话,但是我不同意你在这个问题上的看法。
While I understand what you say, I don’t agree with you on the issue.
3.我认为警察的职责就是保护人民


I think the police are meant to protect people.
4.昨天我去看他,却发现他已于前几天出国了
I went to see him yesterday, only to find that he had gone abroad several days before.
5. 在每周例会上,每个人的发言都不能偏离会议议题
At the weekly meeting, everyone must confine their remarks to the subject.
6. 要是我没说那些愚蠢的话该多好!那时我太年轻,不能明辨是非
If only I hadn’t said those silly words! I was too young then to distinguish right from wrong.

幼儿园案例分析-教师节问候语


辽宁工程技术-华中科技大学招生网


爱眼日是哪一天-深圳大学高考分数线


指导思想-长春航空大学


开场白怎么写-空间留言板寄语


澳际出国留学-风味小吃作文


帽儿山-莲文化


高考信息-山东科技大学招生网