交际英语口语:买卖保险

玛丽莲梦兔
583次浏览
2020年08月08日 21:19
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

巴基斯坦签证-护士长工作计划


交际英语口语:买卖保险
【导语】英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语 言形式。英语口语灵活多变,
多因场合与发言者不同而被自由使用。以下文章由我整理欢迎阅读!更多相 关讯息请关注
我!

请告诉我们平安险和水渍险的保险费率。
. We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.
我们需要了解陆(海、空)运的现行保险费率。
. I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?
我有些玻璃器皿要运到香港,应该保哪些方面的险呢?
. What is the insurance premium for these goods?
这些货物的保险费是多少?
. We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.
我们有一批货要运到英格兰,我想了解一下你们的海上保险。
. Please let us know the premium of breakage.
请告知我们破碎险的保费是多少?
. What kind of insurance do you usually provide?
你们通常能提供什么保险品种?
. What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of
losing money because of under insurance.
这批货物你们认为投保什么险种好?我们不想冒因投保不足而造成损失的风险。
. I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks
should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be
highly appreciated.
第季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要运输, 但我不知道应该保什么险,我想了解一些细节问题,
当然,如果你们能给一些建议的话,我会很感谢的。


. If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the
ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?
如果我们保平安险的话,一旦船沉了,烧毁了或搁浅了,你们会赔偿我们的所有损失吗?
. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
这些机器投保一切险。

我们只保平安险和战争险。
. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。
. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。
. We’d like to get a policy for total loss only for these goods.
我们想为这批货物投保全损险。
. I’d like to get a AR insurance policy. That way, we will be covered for any kind of loss or
damage.
我想投全险,那样的话,任何损失或损坏就都在投保范围内了。
. I’m afraid that WPA coverage is too narrow for a shipment of this nature. Please extend the
coverage to include TPND.
恐怕对这种性质的货物只保水渍险是不够的,请加保偷盗提货不着险。
. Would you insure our goods to be shipped from Shanghai to Lisbon next month?
能为我们下个月从海运往里期本的货物投保吗?

能为我们的这批货投保破碎险吗?
. We should be glad if you would provide cover of $$, on computers, in transit from Tokyo to
Beijing.
如果你们能为这些从东京运往北京的计算器投保美元的话,我们会很高兴的。


. Please insure us against all risks $$, value of , sets of “Butterfly” sewing machines, sailing for
New York.
请为我们运往纽约,价值为美元的台蝴蝶牌缝纫机投保一切险。
. Please insure for me against all risks pieces of high- quality furniture valued $$,.
请为我投保价值为美元的件优质家具的一切险。
. We wish to insure against all risks for the sum of $$, on cases glassware.
我们希望能投保价值为美元的箱玻璃器皿的一切险。
. We shall shortly be making regular shipments of leather goods to Canada, and shall be glad
if you will issue an all risks marine insurance policy for $$, to cover these shipments.
我们将很快定 期往加拿大运送皮制品,所以如果你们能为我们这些货物签发价值为美元的
一切险水险单的话,我们会很 高兴的。
. Please insure for us these products at invoice value plus % (at % of the invoice value).
请按票面价值加%为我们投保这些商品。
. We’d like to cover our ordered goods against WPA for % of the invoice value according to
our usual practice.
请按照惯例把我们所 订的货按发票金额%投保水渍险。
. Please hold us covered for the cargo listed on the attached sheet.
请为我们投保附页上的商品。
. For this consignment, we shall cover WPA and risk of breakage for % of the invoice value.
我们为这批货物投保按票面价值加%的水渍险和破碎险。
. Our company will insure against all risks for % of the invoice value.
我公司以发票价值%投保一切险。
. Please insure the electric fans at % of the invoice value.
请将电风扇按发票金额的%保险。
. The machines are to be insured against all risks.
这些机器投保一切险。
. We only cover FPA and war risk.


我们只保平安险和战争险。
. There are not delicate goods that can be damaged on the voyage. FPA will be good enough.
它们不是易碎品,运输途中不会有损坏,保平安险足够了。
. Our goods are very valuable, so I want insure against all risks.
我们的商品很贵重,所以我想保全险。

石家庄教育考试院-项目工作总结


1级建造师考试科目-病句练习


市场营销新闻-卖房协议


李芳芳-新春祝语


回家的诱惑剧情简介-七夕祝福短语


松田学院-汉字谐音笑话


陈情表翻译-清明节踏青的作文


山东考试院-洛阳考试中心