前厅日常英语用语

别妄想泡我
630次浏览
2020年08月09日 07:50
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

廉洁教育-一年级上册语文教学计划


总机常用英语
请问您贵姓?对不起,请您重复一次好吗?
May I have your name?Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )
请拼出客人的名字好吗?
How to spell the guest’s name please?
对不起,因线路问题我听不清楚您说话,请重新打一次好吗?
I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?
4.能告诉我客人是哪里人吗?
Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?
5.能告诉我客人是哪间公司的吗?
Would you tell me which company the guest is from?
6 . 对不起,我们在酒店的名单上找不到客人的名字。
I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.
7 . 介意我把电话转接到接待处让他们为您查一下,好吗?
Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?
8. 我再帮您查一下,请稍等。
I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.
9 . 很抱歉,让您久等了。
I am sorry to have kept you waiting.
10 .请您重复一遍您说的,好吗?
Could you repeat what you said? I beg your pardon?
11. 请您讲慢一点(大声点),好吗?
Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?
12. 请稍等,我将为您转接。
Wait a moment, please. l will connecttransfer it for you.
13. 您好,先生。这里是总机,您有一个外线电话,介意我接入您的房间吗?
How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?
14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布鲁斯先生的电话,请问您是否需要接听?
Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?
15. 对不起,先生,他的电话占线,请您稍后再拨。
I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.
16 . 对不起,先生,电话无人接听,请您稍后再拨或留言。
I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.
17 . 让我重复一次您的信息吧。
Let me repeat your message.
18 . 对不起,我听不懂您说什么,我可以帮您转接给
大堂副理
吗?
Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?
19 . 对不起,先生,房间电话未挂好,转不进去。
I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.
20. 对不起,先生,我们不可以透露客人的房号。
I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.
21. 我是758房客,有人给我留言吗?
I am staying in room 758.I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?
22 . 我的电话留言灯一闪一闪的,是否有我的留言?


The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?
The message light is flashing. does that mean I have a message?
23 . 对不起,先生我们暂时没有收到您的留言。
I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. We haven’t got any message for you.
24 . 是的,您有一个留言。您不在时,**先生打电话给您,请您早上9点在大厅等候,届时
会有人来接您。
Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait
in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.
25. 晚上好,**先生,请问您有收到您的留言吗?
Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?
26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀请您今晚7点到二楼中餐厅用晚餐。
Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI
room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.
27 . 您好,在您外出时,**公司的李先生来电找过您,并请您收到留言后,尽快复电 给他。
How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, of ** company called you. He
Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.
28 . 早上好,您的朋友**请您8点到西餐用早餐,8点30分在大堂集合。
Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western
Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.
29 . 请帮我接一下Jack He 的电话.
Could you put me through to Jack He?
30. 对不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 不在位置上),我稍后请他复电话给您。请您
留下联系方式。
I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you
back..do you want to leave a message speak to someone else.
31. 隔壁房间的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。
I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.
32. 请马上派人来帮忙拿行李。
Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.
33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板吗?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?
34. 房间空调有点问题.
There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.
35. 喷水头的热水出不来。
The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.
36. 电灯不亮。The light isn’t working.
37. 电源关闭了。The power is off.
38. 请送一些毛巾过来。
Could you send some towels to my room?
39. 浴巾还是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?
40. 请派人到我的房间来收拾餐具好吗?
Please send someone to clear up the tableware.
41. 请你把中文语言调为英文语言。
Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?
42 . 我把门锁上了,但把钥匙遗忘在房间里了。


I have locked the door, and left the key inside.
43. 请您帮我把门打开好吗?
Could you please help me open the door?
44. 没问题,请您在门口等候,我马上叫服务员过去。
No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.
45. 请你立刻派人到我的房间来好吗?
Could you send someone to my room right away?
46. 是的,先生,我马上叫服务员过去。Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.
47. 我有一些衣服要洗。I want some clothes to be washed.
48. 衣服什么时间能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?
49. 我们洗衣有两种,快洗:4小时,普通洗衣:8小时,请问您要哪一种?
We have two kinds of laundry service; regular service, you may get your laundry back in 8 hours
or. express service you can get back in 4 hours. Which one do you prefer?
50. 请问内线怎么打?
How can I make a room-to-room call?
51. 房间号码请先拨8,再拨房号,其它分机直拨。
Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.
52. 请问您要打电话给哪个房间?需要我帮您转接吗?
Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?
53. 请接855房。Please connect me to room 855.
54. 外线怎么打?请先拨9,然后拨您所要打的号码。
How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.
55. 请问您想打到哪里(国家,城市)?
Where (which country city) would you like to call, please?
56. 您可以告诉我电话号码吗?我帮您接通后再转入您房间?
Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your
room?
57. 对不起,这个号码是错的,您还有其它的号码吗?
Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?
58. 请挂上电话后等一会,我会把电话接到您的房间的。
Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.
59. 请不要挂线,我马上帮您接通。Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.
60. 本地电话1元一分钟,已抱括服务费。
Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge
61. 国际长途是8元一分钟,加15%服务费
The International call is eight yuan a minute, Plus 15 percent service charge.
62. 你可以告诉我ATT对方付款的号码吗?
Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?
63. 是10811. 让我提醒您,即使是由受话人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手续费的。
10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?
64. 我房间很冷,请问有暖气吗?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?
65. 不好意思,这里没有暖气,但我们可以提供一个暖炉给您。
I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.
66 .电脑上不了网,请叫电脑员过来检查一下。


I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.
67. 您可以先重启电脑,如还是不行请再通知我们。
Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.
68. 真的很抱歉,我马上叫电脑员过去。
I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.
69. 请你告诉我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna centerdepartment?
70. 乘电梯到大堂,大堂门口左转。
You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .
71. 您到大堂后,我们的同事将会为您带路。
Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.
72. 请问你们酒店怎么走?
How can I get to your hotel?
73. 请您稍等,我将为您转接到礼宾部查询。
Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..
74. 总机,我明天要8点叫醒服务。
Operator, I want a wake up callmorning call at 8am.
75. 8点钟,没问题,我们明天会准时叫醒您的,晚安。
8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night.
76. 好的,没问题,先生,但您的朋友已帮您要了9点的叫醒,请问您是否要两个叫醒服务
呢?
All right, no problem, sir. But your friend has already called me to wake you up at 9am. do you
want to have different times ?
77. 很抱歉打扰您,这里是总机,我想跟您确认一下您的叫醒时间是7点钟吗?
This is the operator speaking. I’m sorry to disturb you. I want to confirm your wake up call. At 7
o’clock, is this correct?
78. 早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服务时间到了,祝您居住愉快。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.

79. 早上好,先生,您的7点钟叫醒时间到了,但现在已经是7点30分了,因为刚才您的电话一直在占线。
Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now,
because your phone was busy just now.

80. 我现在要午睡,请您帮我设一个请勿打扰。
I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.

81. 没问题,先生。能告诉我您 不想被打扰的时间是哪个时间段,如果有紧急或国际长途电话又该如何通
知您?
No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.
And how about urgent or IDD calls?

82. 请问早餐什么时候开始,到几点结束?
Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?

83. 平时早上6点钟到10点30,周末到11点结束。
From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.

84. 谢谢您的来电。
Thank you for your calling.

85. 请稍等。


Wait a moment, please.

86. 你能告诉我你们酒店的地址吗?
Could you tell me your hotel’s address?

morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.

商务中心常用英语
11. *I’d like to copytypeprint this.
我想要复印打字打印这个。
12. How many copies would you like?
您需要复印多少份?
13. Would you like to make it a little darkerlighter?
要不要我(把颜色)调深浅一些?
14. Here is your original filepaper。
这是您的原件。
15. *I’ll leave the original file here. Please call me when the copy is ready.
我把原件先放在这里,等复印好了就打电话通知我吧。
16. Would you like me to staple these for you?
我为您装订好这些好吗?
17. Shall I staple them on the left side or at the top?
我是装订在左侧还是上边呢?
18. Shall I enlargereduce this to fit A4 paper?
我是不是把它放大缩小到适合A4的纸张呢?
19. Shall I copy these on both sides of the paper?
我进行双面复印好吗?
20. We don’t have paper that large enough. Shall we copy it to two pieces, and then tape them
together?
我们没有这么大的纸。我们分开两块复印,然后粘在一起,好吗?
21. The paper is jammed.
卡纸了。
22. It is out of ink.
没墨了。
23. Your original is not very clear.I can’t guarantee the copy will be good.
您的原件不太清晰,我不能保证复印件的效果很好。
24. *I’d like to send a fax.
我想要发份传真。
25. To where?
发去哪里?
26. *What’s the cost?
你们如何收费?
27. It’s 10 yuan per minute To x x, includingexcluding service charge.
发传真到XX是每分钟10元,包括不包括服务费。


28. The minimum charge is 15 Yuan.
最低收费是15元。
29. Please write down the country code, the area code and their number.
请写下国家代号、区号和对方的号码。
30. The paper is too thick .It may jam the machine.
这张纸太厚薄,可能会卡纸的。
31. Shall I make a copy of this, and then send the copy?
我复印一份,然后将复印件传真过去好吗?
32. Mr.x x ,this is x x from the Business Center. We have received a fax for you should we send
it to your room or collect it by yourself?
XX先生,我是商务中心的XX。我们收到给您的一份传真。我们把它送上您的房间还是您自己下来取?
33. What font and size would you like?
您想要什么字体,多大号的?
34. Shall I make the space larger?
我把行距拉开一些好吗?
35. Could you check it?
您检查一下好吗?
36. *Please indent the first line of each paragraph.
请把每个段落的首行缩进一些。
37. Shall I save it to your disk?
我把它存在您的磁盘上好吗?
38. I’m afraid we can only save it on our disks,in case of any virus.
恐怕我们只能存在我们的磁盘上,以防有病毒。
39. *Is there a non- stop flight to London?
有直达伦敦的航班吗?
40. There are several flights a day.
每天有几次航班。
41. We can book a ticket for you.
我们可以为您订票。
42. *I would like a non-smoking seat.
我想要非吸烟区的座位。
43. *I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
44. *I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
我要坐在飞机前部。
45. Which date day would you like a ticket for?
您要哪一天的票。
46. The Fare is flexiblefloating,now it’s 50% discount, but It can change every few minutes.
票价是弹性的浮动的。现在是5折,可能几分钟后价格会上升或是下降。
47. Which seats would you like?
您要什么位子?
48. First class Business class Economy class?
您要头等舱还是经济舱?


49. Are the seats together?
座位是要连在一起的吗?
50. Which train would you like to take?
您想坐哪次车?
51. Would you like to take a local train or an express?
您想要坐普通车还是特快车?
52. *I’d like to take train K20.
我要坐K20次。
53. A seat or a berth?
您要座位还是卧铺?
54. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
55. *Where can I pick up the ticket?
我到什么地方拿机票?
56. I’m afraid that flighttrain is fully booked.
恐怕那个航班火车的票已经订完了。
57. There are no seats available on the flight leaving at 16:15.
在16点15分起飞的航班,座位票已售完。
58. Hard berth tickets are not available now.
硬卧票已经卖完了。
59. How about a soft berth ticket?
软卧怎么样?
60. *A lower berth ticket, please.
我要一张下铺。
61. *How long is the ticket valid?
这车票的有效期是多久?
62. *I’d like to post a letter.
我要寄封信。
63. *I’d like to send a parcel.
我要寄一个包裹。
64. *How much is the postage?
邮费是多少?
65. I’m not sure, I’ll let you know later.
我现在还不清楚,迟一些告诉您,可以吗?
66. *We are going to have a meeting next Monday. I’d like to book some facilities.
我们下星期一要举行一个会议,我来租一些必要的设备。
67. How many people Is this for will there be?
您一共有几位开会?
68. Do you need a projector and computer?
您需要一部投影仪及电脑吗?
69. Your signature and telephone number here, please.
请签名并留下您的电话号码。
70. Everything will be ready In one hour.


我们会在开会前一个钟准备好一切。
71. Will you come and check it?
您能过来检查一下吗?
72. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.
如果有什么能为您效劳的,请告诉我。
73. How long does it take for a letter to go to America from Beijing?
信从北京到美国要多久?
74. Would you want to airmail it or not?
您想要发航空信吗?
75. Would you want the Image Scanning?
请问您要扫描吗?
76. What formant would you like to save?
请问您要想以什么格式储存扫描的文件呢?
77. How would you like to pay for? Charge to your room or by cash?
请问您的付款方式是什么?转房帐还是付现金呢?
78. May I have your welcome card please?
我可以看一下您的欢迎卡吗?
79. Here is the change 8 Yuan for you.
这是找您的8元钱。
80. Please check the virus scan before you place information on the memory stick or disk.
您使用U盘或磁盘时,请先执行扫描病毒后再使用。

礼宾部日常用语
1.May I take you luggage?
我能帮您提行李吗?
2.Please give me your room key.
请把您的房卡给我.
3.Have a nice day!
祝您在此度过愉快的一天!
4.Do you need to store your baggage?
您需要寄存您的行李吗?
5.What is your room number?
您的房号是几号?
6.Do you need taxi?
请问您需要出租车吗?
7.This way please!
这边请!
8.Here is your handbag tag!
这是您的行李寄存卡。
9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a messageFax parcel
for you,.can I bring it to your room now?
对不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打扰您了,这里有您的 一个留言传真包裹给您,现在我方便送到您房
间吗?


10.What is your friend’s name?
您的朋友叫什么名字?
11.What month is it?
现在是几月?
12.What can I do for you, please?
你需要什么?
13.What time are you coming back?
您打算什么时候回来?
14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?
请您告诉我朋友,我在这里,好吗?
15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?
您能替我寄这封信吗?
16.Will you do me a favor?
帮我个忙好吗?
17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB OPERA HOUSE?
你能告诉我健身房演艺馆在哪里吗?
18.What day is it today?
今天是星期几?
19.What is the date today?
今天是几号?
20.What would you like to eat?
您喜欢吃点什么食物?
21.What is your address?
您要到的具体地址是什么?
22.How far is it to the Shen zhenGuang zhou?
到深圳或广州有多远?
23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想见你们经理。
24.We hope to see you again.
希望和你能再相逢。
25.My pleasure.
很高兴为您服务。
26.I’m always glad to be of service.
我随时乐意为您服务。
27.Where will you becoming from , Sir?
先生,你将以什么方式来我们酒店?
28.What time do you serve breakfast?
你们何时供应早餐?
29.Would you mind spelling that for me?
你不介意把你的姓名拼写给我吗?
30.Do you have any baggage in the trunk boot?
您车的后尾箱还有行李吗?
31.Is this everything else , Sir?
先生,就这些物品了吗?
32.We will deliver your baggage to your room shortly.


我们很快把行李送到您的房间。
33.I’ll show you to your room?
我带您到房间去好吗?
34.May I put your bags here?
我能把您的行李放在这里吗?
35.Is this the correct number of bags?
请您清点一下行李够吗?
36.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
很抱歉,给您带来了不方便。
37.May I have your baggage tag, please?
请出示您的行李牌?
38.Are you a hotel guest?
你是住本酒店的客人吗?
39.I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting?
对不起,让您久等了。
40.Where do you want to change the dollars?
我需要对换美金在什么地方?
41.Are you going there by air or by train?
您乘飞机还是乘火车去?
42.Can you get us some train tickets?
你能帮我买几张火车票吗?
43.We haven’t got a swimming pool?
你们这里有没有游泳池?
44.Is this your first visit to our hotel?
您是第一次到我们酒店吗?
45.How are you enjoying you stay at our hotel?
您在我们饭店过得愉快吗?
46.Good Luck.祝您顺利,一路平安。
47.Take Care. 保重。
48.Can I have the bill, please?
请给我账单。
49.Can I come through, please?
我可以从您这边穿过去吗?
50.Would you pay cash, please?
您能付现金吗?
51.Will you please show me your passport?
您的护照能给我看一下吗?
52.Can you tell me where the post office is?
您能告诉我邮电局怎么走吗?
53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.
非常感谢您的好意,我们不收小费。
54.Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到您吗?


55.Where is the coffee shop, please?
请问咖啡厅在什么地方?
56.What time would you like to leave?
你将什么时候离开这里?
57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step.
您好,请走这边,这里台阶很滑,请小心。
58.Please mind your head.(客人下车时提醒客人留意)
请小心碰到你的头。
59.How would you like to make payment?
您用什么方式付费呢?
60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?
请问您的行李里有贵重物品和易碎的物品吗?
61.Please step inside.请往里面走。
62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言吗?
63.Could you wait in your room, please?
请您在房间等一下好吗?
64.I need laundry now.
我现在需要洗衣。
65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.
我马上安排人上来你的房间。
66.I do apologize.
我真诚道歉。
67.Can you tell me how to go to your hotel?
你能告诉我到你们酒店的路线吗?
68.Can you tell me the way to the Banquet Hall , please?
请您告诉我你们的宴会厅在什么地方好吗?
69.We are very sorry,sir,we hope you understand.
非常抱歉,希望您能理解我们的难处。
70.Just a moment please , I have brought your baggage.
请稍等一下,我去推一个行李车。
71.Could you tell me which is your baggage ,please.
请您告诉我哪件是您的行李好吗?
72.The Bellman sir , I have brought your baggage.
先生,您好,我是行李员,给您送行李。
73.There are safety deposit boxes at the frontdesk.
您好,总台那里有贵重物品保险柜。




辩论赛主持人开场白-林黛玉人物形象分析


文科综合-卖炭翁原文


二建真题-高考复读学校排名


永临中学-检讨书的范文


宝天曼-一面教案


数学评课稿-初中黑板报版面设计


除脚气-诚信做人


重庆社会保障公众信息网-浙江省二批分数线