英文版伊索寓言故事之猴子王

余年寄山水
903次浏览
2020年08月09日 10:05
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

艺术综合-描写中秋节的散文


英文版伊索寓言故事之猴子王

The Monkey King 猴子王

All the animals are gathered in the forest. There is
going to be a dance contest to pick the king.

一天森林里所有的动物都聚集在一起。他们想通过一场跳舞比赛
来挑选‘森林’。

Fox: Everyone gets a chance to dance. The best dancer
will become the king.

狐狸:每个人都有跳舞的机会,谁的舞跳得,谁就能够当上‘森
林’。

Rabbit: Who will be the judge?

兔子:谁来做裁判呢?

Fox: All of us, of course. We will pick the best dancer.

狐狸:当然使我们大家啦。我们要选出跳舞跳得的动物。

Bear: That sounds interesting. I hope I get picked. I
want to become the king.

熊:听上去蛮有意思的。我希望我能被选上。我想当‘森林’。

Rabbit: Not a chance! You’re a terrible dancer. I saw
you dance before. Forget it.

兔子:别做梦了!你的舞跳得糟透了。我见过你跳舞,你算了吧!

Bear: Oh, yeah! Well, you’ll be surprised. I have been
practicing.

熊:是吗?那一会大吃一惊的。我一直在练习。


Rabbit: Okay. We’ll see about that later.

兔子:好吧,我们等着瞧。

Fox: Quiet, ladies and gentlemen! Everybody ready?
Let’s start then. Mr. Duck, you go first. Go ahead. Dance!

狐狸:大家安静!女士们,先生们!大家都准备好了吗?我们开
始啦!鸭子先生,你先来。请上台来跳舞 !

Duck: Okay. Let’s go!

鸭子:好啦,我开始跳啦!

Mr. Duck dances to the disco. He shakes his bottom from
left to right. It looks so funny. All the animals laugh. 鸭 子
先生跳的是迪斯科。他左右摇摆着屁股。样子看上去滑稽极了。所有
的动物都哈哈大笑。
Rabbit: Look at Mr. Duck! Look at him dance! Oh, my,
my…

兔子:看看鸭子先生!看他跳舞的样子!哦,我的天啊…

Bear: What is he doing? It is so funny. I can’t help
laughing. Ah ha ha.

熊:他干嘛呢?太好玩了。笑死我了,哈哈哈…

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Duck. You did well. You may sit down
now. Next is Mr. Turtle. Go ahead.

狐狸:谢谢你,鸭子先生,你跳的很好。现在你能够坐下了。下
一位是乌龟先生。请上台。

The music is played and Mr. Turtle starts to dance. The
music is slow just like Mr. Turtle. Mr. Turtle just moves


back and forth. 音 乐声响起,乌龟先生开始跳舞。音乐的节奏和乌
龟先生的动作一样缓慢。乌龟先生仅仅随着音乐前后摇摆 着。

Rabbit: What is Mr. Turtle doing? It’s too boring. He
is no good.

兔子:乌龟先生在干什么?真无聊。不行,他跳得一点也不好。

Bear: The music is too slow. It’s no fun.

熊:音乐的节奏太慢了。一点儿也不好玩。

Fox: Thank you, Mr. Turtle. You may go in now. Who’s
next? Oh yes, Mr. Bear. It’s your turn.

狐狸:谢谢你,乌龟先生。你能够下来了。下一个是谁?哦,对
了,是熊先生。轮到你啦。

Bear: Thank you, Mr. Fox. I’ll try my best. Music
please! One, two, cha, cha, cha. Three, four, cha, cha, cha.

熊:谢谢你,狐狸先生,我会努力的。放音乐!一、二,恰恰恰。
三、四,恰恰恰。

All of the animals are surprised. Mr. Bear dances the Cha
Cha. It seems like Mr. Bear has been practicing a lot.

所有的动物都很吃惊。熊先生居然会跳恰恰舞。看样子他是有备
而来的。

Fox: Bravo, Mr. Bear! That was great! Next is Miss
Rabbit. Give a big hand for Miss Rabbit.

狐狸:太棒了,熊先生!真是太精彩了!下面有请兔子小姐。让
我们为兔子小姐热烈鼓掌。


Everyone claps their hands. Miss Rabbit starts dancing to
a cheery tune. Her dance is very cute.

动物们都在鼓掌。兔子小姐随着轻快地节奏翩翩起舞。她跳舞的
样子非常可爱。

Fox: Thank you, Miss Rabbit. That was really cute.

狐狸:谢谢你,兔子小姐。你跳得美极了。

Bear: You were very good, Miss Rabbit. You’ll win for
sure.

熊:你跳得真好,兔子小姐。你赢定了。

Rabbit: I don’t think so, Mr. Bear. You were better.

兔子:我不这么想,熊先生。我觉得还是你跳得好。

Fox: Our final dancer is Mr. Monkey. Okay. Go ahead.

狐狸:最后一位参赛选手是猴子先生。好的,请猴子先生上场。

Mr. Monkey dances to techno music. He is better than Miss
Rabbit and Mr. Bear. He is the best dancer. Everyone picks Mr.
Monkey. 猴子先生选择的是电子音乐。他的表演比兔 子小姐和熊先生
还要精彩。他跳得。所有的动物都选猴子先生做‘森林’。

Fox: Gather around everyone. A new king is born!
Congratulations to Mr. Monkey! You are our NEW KING!

狐狸:请大家围成一圈,新的‘森林’诞生了!恭喜你猴子先生,
你就是我们的新国王。

Monkey: I knew it!!! I am the KING! You must all obey me
from now on!

猴子:我就知道,我是国王!从现在开始你们都要听从我的命令。


All the animals are shocked at Mr. Monkey’s words.

猴子的话令所有的动物都感到震惊。

Rabbit: What’s wrong with him?

兔子:他怎么了?

Bear: I don’t know. He must be crazy.

熊:不知道。我想他一定是疯了。

The Monkey King starts ordering the other animals around.

猴子国王开始对周围的动物发号施令。

Monkey: Hey there, Bear. Get me something to eat. Rabbit,
get me a drink. Turtle, fan me. Hey Fox, wash my feet.

猴子:喂,你这只熊,给我拿点吃的来。兔子,帮我弄点喝的来。< br>乌龟,你给我扇扇子。嘿,狐狸,给我洗脚。

Every day, the Monkey King becomes more and more haughty.
The other animals finally can’t take it anymore.

一天天,猴子国王变得越来越傲慢了。其他的动物再也无法忍受
了。

Fox: Mr. Monkey wasn’t like this before. He used to be
nice and humble. He has changed. We should teach him a lesson.

狐狸:猴子先生以前不是这样的。他待人和气又谦逊。现在他变
了,我们该给他点教训。

Bear: How do we do that?

熊:我们该怎么做呢?

Rabbit: I have an idea.


兔子:我有一个主意。

Bear: What is it?

熊:什么主意?

The animals hear Miss Rabbit’s plan. They agree to go
ahead with the plan. The next morning, Mr. Fox goes to the
Monkey King.

动物们听了兔子小姐的计划,都表示愿意参加。 第二天,狐狸先
生来到猴子国王的住处。

Fox: Monkey King, how are you today?

狐狸:猴子国王,你今天还好吗?

Monkey: Not bad.

猴子:不错。

Fox: Are you busy right now?

狐狸:你现在忙吗?

Monkey: No, I’m not. Why?

猴子:不忙。怎么啦?

Fox: Well, I’ll take you to a nice place.

狐狸:噢,我想带你去一个好地方。

Monkey: Really? Where is that?

猴子:真的吗?在哪儿?

Fox: It’s a secret. But there’s lots of delicious food
there. Just follow me. All of the other animals are waiting
for you.


狐狸:这是个秘密。不过那儿有好多好吃的东西。你只管跟着我。
其他所有的动物都在那儿等你呢。
Monkey: Well then, let’s go.

猴子:好吧,我们走吧。

The Monkey King follows Mr. Fox to a cave.

猴子国王跟着狐狸先生来到了一个山洞前。

Monkey: Where is the food?

猴子:哪有吃的啊?

Fox: It’s inside the cave, sir. You go inside first.

狐狸:在山洞里,大王。你先进去。

Monkey: Where is the food? Where is everyone? It’s so
dark in here.

猴子:食物在哪里?其他人在哪儿?这里好黑啊!

As soon as the Monkey King goes into the cave, the other
animals cover the cave door with rocks. The cave is closed.
The Monkey King is locked inside. 猴子国王刚一走进山洞,其他
的动物就用石头把洞口给堵了起来。洞口被封死了。猴子 国王被关在
了里面。

Monkey: Let me out! Let me out! Right now!

猴子:放我出去!立刻放我出去!

Rabbit: No way, Mr. Monkey. You have been a bad king! We
don’t like you!

兔子:没门儿,猴子先生!你是个坏国王!我们不喜欢你!


Monkey: But I am the king! Do as I say! Open the cave
door.

猴子:但是我是国王!我命令你们!赶快把洞口打开!

Fox: Do it yourself. Farewell.

狐狸:你自己打开吧。再见。

Monkey: No, don’t go! Wait! I’ll be a good king from
now on. Please, let me out!!!

猴子:不,别走!等一等!从现在开始我要做个好国王。求求你
们,放我出去吧!

Bear: it’s too late, Mr. Monkey.

熊:一切都太迟了,猴子先生。

MORAL: If you act haughty because of your position, no
one will like you.

寓意:若因权贵而傲慢,没有人会喜欢你

创卫资料-国家海洋预报台


竞聘演讲稿范文-英寸和公分的换算


描写坚持不懈的名言-主持词范文


海南东坡中学-剪彩仪式主持词


草房子读后感600字-加拿大硕士留学费用


描写雪景的作文-四年级下册语文教案


贷款通则-班级安全工作计划


教师的名言-重庆医科大学教务处