生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)06

绝世美人儿
743次浏览
2020年08月16日 00:07
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

重庆房屋租赁-蒋经国简介


风筝嗬
Kites,ho!
风筝嗬
Kites,ho!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你们误用了嗬这个词
You're misusing the word
这是用于引起目标注意的感叹词
It's an interjection used to call attention
而不是物体 例如停下嗬
to a destination,not an object,as in,uh,
或者向西嗬
Or,uh,
风筝嗬
Kites,ho!
各位好 在忙什么
Hey,guys. Whatcha doin'?
出去发现电的存在吗
Going out to discover electricity?
如果你说的是本杰明?富兰克林的成果
If you're referring to the work of Benjamin Franklin,
他没有发现电的存在
he did not
他只是利用风筝证明
he merely used a kite to determine
闪电带电
that lightning
他还发明了富兰克林壁炉式取暖炉
He also invented the Franklin stove,
双光眼镜和灵活导尿管
bifocals and the flexible urinary catheter.
风筝嗬
Kites,ho.
我们准备去斗风筝
We're heading out for some kite fighting.
-斗风筝 -对
- - Oh,yeah.
一项极具竞争性和激烈性的运动
It's an extremely competitive,cutthroat sport.
其实 割到喉咙的风险很低
Well,actually,the risk of throat cutting is very low.
另外 严重被线擦伤才是真实
On the other hand,severe string burn is a real


且经常发生的危险
and ever-present danger.
你想来观战吗
You want to come watch?
天啊
Oh,gee...
听着很不错
Sounds amazing.
不过 我有些朋友会过来
But,um,I've got some friends coming over.
没什么大事
Not a big thing-- we're just
只是聚在一起看内布拉斯加比赛
gonna watch the Nebraska game.
橄榄球 行
Oh. Football,sure.
猜得好
Good guess.
我本想叫上你 但我知道你不是球迷
I would've invited you,but I know you're not a football fan.
对 当然 很好
No,no,I'm not,so... great.
你能做自己喜欢的事
You've got plans
我也能做自己喜欢的事
doing something you like,I've got plans
这样很好
doing something I like,so it's good.
我们能迟些再聚
Well,maybe we'll hang out later--
等大家都走了
you know,after everybody's gone.
行 可以
Yeah,great.
再见
See ya.
太逊了
Well,this sucks.
抱歉 我觉得无聊 开小差了
I'm sorry,I got bored and drifted off.
什么东西很逊
Where exactly in the interaction did the sucking lie?
莱纳德刚发现佩妮不想带他见朋友
Leonard just realized that Penny's been hiding him


因为莱纳德是个身材矮小
from her friends because he's a tiny,little man
又喜欢放风筝的人
who flies kites.
这当然会很逊
Oh,that certainly would suck.
沃罗威茨想侧翼包围咱们
Wolowitz is trying to outflank us.
你放线 飞高点
Let out some string,add altitude
我从下方偷袭割他的线
and I'll go under and cut his line.
为什么佩妮不想让她朋友认识我
Why wouldn't Penny want her friends to meet me?
集中精神比赛 莱纳德
Focus,Leonard,focus!
战斗的热浪迎面而来
The heat of battle is upon us.
战争的恶犬已被释放
The dogs of war are unleashed.
或许库萨帕里说得对
Maybe Koothrappali's right.
也许我让她囧了
Maybe I embarrass her.
你现在就让我囧了
You're embarrassing me right now.
一个大男人在放风筝的时候
A grown man worrying about such nonsense
居然担心这种无聊东西
when in the middle of flying kites.
对不起
Sorry.
道歉可打不下对方的风筝
Sorry won't bring their kites down.
被线擦伤 痛痛
String burn! String burn!
他们以为我们想侧翼包围
Oh,they think we're flanking.
正中我们下怀
They're playing right into our hands.
我数到三 使出绝杀飞剪
On the count of three,we execute the flying scissor.
一 二
One,two...



Whoa!
-看到没 -什么
- Did you see that? - See what?
那个小妞 她冲我笑
That chick-- she smiled at me.
-没有 -有
- No,she didn't. - Yes,she did.
快 飞剪 飞剪
Come on,scissors,scissors!
-帮我拿着 -等等
- Hold my line. - Wait.
你去干什么
What are you doing?
我没法单独使出飞剪
I can't scissors by myself!
霍华德 回来
Howard! Come back!
胜利
Victory!
狗娘养的
Son of a bitch.
你真是垃圾朋友 知道吗
You're a sucky friend,you know that?
比垃圾还垃圾的朋友
A sucky,sucky friend.
我能怎样
What was supposed to do?
她冲我那么诱惑一笑
She gave me that
就算她冲你笑 那也是笑你很逊
If she gave you any look at all. it was a
如果没有拉伤大腿 我就能追上她
I would've caught up to her if I hadn't pulled a hammy.
拜托 你才80磅重
Oh,please,you weigh 80 pounds.
哪有什么大腿肌肉
You don't have a hammy.
佩妮不想带我见朋友
So,Penny doesn't want me around her friends.
我让她囧了 有其他可能吗
I embarrass her. What else could it be?
她的行为
Well,her actions


能理解为顾及你的感受
could be out of concern for your feelings
也许她不让你参加聚会
Perhaps she's excluded you from these gatherings
是因为她想物色新配偶
because she's scouting for a new mate
但不想让你看到
and don't want to do it in front of you.
她真贴心
Oh... how kind of her.
同意
Agreed.
大多数灵长类动物没有这种判断力
Most primates don't show that sort of discretion.
雌性倭黑猩猩会在前配偶面前
A female bonobo will copulate with a new male
与新配偶交配
in front of the old one
根本不会想你怎么样
without so much as a
你老是这样 知道吗
You always do this,you know?
抛下我去追没有机会追到的女人
You ditch me for a woman you don't have a shot with.
我完全有机会
I totally had a shot. With a woman
在公园追逐一名女子
you were chasing through a park--
这不叫机会 这叫重罪
that's not a shot,that's a felony.
搭上我赢回来的帕唐风筝更罪加一等
What's worse,it cost me my prized Patang fighting kite.
谢尔顿 能不能行行好
Sheldon,I don't suppose there's any chance
把风筝还给我
you could give me my kite back?
对不起 拉杰 空战的规则
I'm sorry,Raj,but the rules of aerial warfare
规定战败的风筝归胜者
dictate at the fallen kite go to the victor.
没有规则 比赛就没有意义
And without rules,the competition has no meaning.
没有比赛意义
And without meaning,


下面的动作就只会是个空洞的姿态
the following would be an empty gesture.
你的风筝归我了
I have your kite.
你的橄榄球派对如何
How was your football party?
-很不错 我们赢了 -哇
- It was pretty good. We won. - Oh,wow.
太棒了
That's excellent.
你不觉得这个比喻很怪吗
It's a weird figure of speech,isn't it
不是我们在玩 却说我们赢了

当我们看《星球大战》的时候
When we watch Star Wars,
我们不会说我们打败了帝国
we don't say,
很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
对了 还有个相关问题
Oh,hey,on a related subject,
我跟你朋友在一起会让你觉得有失颜面吗
Are you embarrassed to have me around your friends?
天呐 当然不会
Oh,my god,no.
为什么要这么问
Why would you ask that?
我才发现
Well,you know,I just noticed
我还没见过他们呢
I haven't really met any of them.
你肯定见过
Sure you have.
对 我见过你那高大的前男友
Yeah,no,I met the huge ex- boyfriend
还有小一点但还是比我高大的前男友
and the smaller yet still larger than me ex-boyfriend
顺便问一下 他们今天来了吗
By the way,were they here today?
-当然没有 -当然没有
- Of course not. - Of course not.
为什么要来 为什么我会问
Why would they be? Why would I ask?


为什么我这么无厘头 为什么你不制止我
Why am I rambling? Why don't you stop me?
莱纳德
Leonard,look,
如果你想见我的朋友 当然很好啦
if you want to meet my friends,that would be great.
我只是 不想让你觉得太无聊
I just,you know,I didn't want you to be bored.
我才不会觉得无聊呢
I wouldn't be bored.
为什么我会无聊
Why would I be bored?
因为他们不是天才科学家啊
Well,'cause they're not genius scientists.
佩妮 我喜欢各种各样的人
Penny,I like all sorts of people.
事实上 我最好的一些朋友并不是天才
In fact,some of my best friends aren't geniuses.
比如说
Like who?
好吧 我的某些Facebook朋友不是天才
Okay,some of my Facebook friends aren't geniuses.
重点在于 如果我们要成为一对
My point is,if we're going to be a couple,
我应该是你朋友的朋友
I should be friends with your friends.
好啊 太棒了 那你下周六
Okay,great. Well,then why don't you
跟我们一起看橄榄球比赛吧
come over next Saturday and watch the game with us.
又有橄榄球赛吗
Another football game?
橄榄球赛每周都有的
They have them every week.
不知道这回事
Did not know that.
-你想见我的朋友 -当然
- You wanted to meet my friends. - Sure.
当然 但是我对橄榄球不大了解
Sure,just I don't know much about football.
那没关系 很多男生的
Oh,that's okay-- a lot of the guys'
女朋友完全不懂橄榄球
girlfriends don't know football.


她们就只在厨房边喝酒边聊天
They just kind of drink and talk in the kitchen.
真不错
Great.
好的 成功的传球
Okay,a complete pass.
一档 新英格兰
First down,New England.
我觉得我开始有点明白了
I think I'm starting to get this.
真的吗
Really?
过去两小时中我唯一学到的
The only thing I've learned in the last two hours
就是美国男人喜欢喝啤酒
is that American men love drinking beer,
尿太多导致勃起障碍
pee too often and have trouble getting erections.
把精力放比赛上 而不是广告 拉杰
Focus on the game,not the commercials,Raj.
我只是说 如果人们能减少啤酒摄入
I'm just saying,maybe if you people cut back on the beer,
就可以从厕所中解脱出来
you could get out of the bathroom
在不使用医药帮助的情况下满足他的女人
and satisfy your women without pharmaceutical help.
拉杰 你在这儿干嘛呢
Raj,what are you doing here?
你本该帮我改装我的小摩托
You were supposed to help me pimp out my Vespa.
对不起
I'm sorry,
你还沉浸在我们仍是朋友的印象中吗
are you under the impression that we're still friends?
别这样
Oh,come on.
你不会还在纠结风筝的事情吧
You're not still grinding on the kite thing,are you?
这不仅仅是风筝的事情
It's not just the kite thing.
每次我们出去玩 你都认为你可以随时
Every time we go some place,you think you can just
把我丢下去追路过的漂亮美眉
dump me whenever someone prettier comes along,


尽管你跟她们完全没可能
even though you don't have a shot with them.
我跟那个跑步的有可能成的
I had a shot with that jogger.
行啊 那找她与你一起往你的小绵羊上画绿焰去
Fine. Paint green flames on your little scooter with her.
那不是小绵羊
It's not a little scooter.
那是他们造的第二大小摩托
It's the second biggest Vespa they make!
你在看橄榄球
Are you watching football?
没跟你开玩笑
There's no fooling you.
屏幕上的数据又是什么
Now,what is this sacks statistic they put up there?
我只知道我妈经常去商店买东西
All I know about Sacks is,my mother shops there.
Sacks sacks
Sacks,sacks...
这是个橄榄球术语 用于四分卫
It's football nom for when a quarterback is tackled
在启球线之后被擒倒
behind the line of scrimmage.
启球
Scrimmage.
启球线是一条假想的横截线
The line of scrimmage is the imaginary transverse line
用于区分进攻方与防守方
separating the offense from the defense.
谢尔顿懂橄榄球
Sheldon knows football?
很显然他懂
Apparently.
魁地奇他肯定懂 橄榄球他也懂?
I mean,Quidditch,sure. But football?
谢尔顿 你怎么知道这个
Sheldon,how do you know this stuff?
我可是在德克萨斯长大的
I grew up in Texas.
橄榄球在德克萨斯无处不在
Football is ubiquitous in Texas:
职业橄榄球 大学橄榄球
Pro football,college football,


高中橄榄球 初中橄榄球
high school football,peewee football...
事实上 所有种类的橄榄球都有除了最原始的
In fact,every form of football except the original--
欧式橄榄球
European football.
而大部分德克萨斯人认为这是共产党阴谋
Which most Texans believe to be a Commie plot.
真难以置信
Unbelivable.
如果你感兴趣 我还知道所有
If you're interested,I also know all about frying meat
似鸡非鸡的炸肉排的相关知识
that isn't chicken as if it were chicken.
那你能教我吗
So you could teach me?
橄榄球还是炸肉排
Football or chicken-fried meats?
橄榄球
Football.
我周日要去佩妮家
I'm going to Penny's on Saturday
跟她的朋友们看比赛
to watch a game with her friends
我不想自己看上去像个白痴 我想融入进去
and I don't want to look lik an idiot. I want to blend in.
如果你想融入佩妮的朋友圈
If you want to blend in with Penny's friends,
我觉得扮作个白痴
I'd think looking like an idiot
会是完美的伪装
would be the perfect camouflage.
别这样 谢尔顿 教我橄榄球吧
Come on,Sheldon,please teach me about football.
会很有趣的
It'll be fun.
这跟我爸说的完全一样
That's exactly what my father said.
来看球赛吧 去看球赛吧

周复一周的
Week in and week out from the time
从五岁直到我上大学
I was five until I went off to college.


人生当中最漫长的七年
Longest seven years of my life.
求你了 这是朋友的请求
Please,I'm asking you as a friend.
你要将这作为一级友情请求吗
Are you making this a tier one friendship request?
是的
Yes.
那好吧
Fine.
-我非常感谢 -算了 算了
- I really appreciate this. - Yeah,yeah.
那好 呆子 闭嘴 坐下听好
All right,Poindexter,sit down,shut up and listen.
你说啥
I'm sorry?
我老爸每次讲到橄榄球的话题
That's how my father always began
都是这个开场白
our football conversations.
如果你想的话
And if you'd like,
比赛后
after the game,
我还可以带你出去
I'll take you outside and teach you how to shoot
教你射会自己便便的浣熊
Close enough to racoon that craps itself.
你能别再摆弄赛昂吐司了吗(太空堡垒卡拉狄加里的人类天敌)
When are you going to stop making Cylon toast?
待我囤积的吐司大军 足以毁灭传说中
When I have enough to destroy all the human toast
太空堡垒卡拉狄加上的人类吐司之后
on the battlestar known as Galactica.
你就穿这去佩妮那儿看橄榄球吗
Is that what you're wearing to watch football at Penny's?
这件球衣咋不对劲了
What's wrong with a football jersey?
没啥
Nothing.
只是看上去更像特制橄榄球鸡尾酒
That,however,appears to be a football cocktail dress.
这是最小号的
I's the smallest size they had,


除了狗狗衫以外
except the one for dogs.
难以置信 居然还有专门的狗狗衫
I can't believe they had one for dogs.
当然有了
Oh,yes.
犬类球迷在德州司空见惯
Canine football fans are a common sight in Texas.
但是猫咪却不肯穿运动服
Cats,however,refuse to wear sporting apparel.
我姐有过惨痛教训
My sister found that out the hard way.
管他的 祝我好运吧
Anyway,wish me luck.
等等 莱纳德
Leonard,wait.
你是想通过结交佩妮的朋友
Am I correct in assuming that your attempt to be accepted
来维持你俩间的性爱关系
by Penny's pair to ensure
我这么假设没错吧
your continuing mating privileges with her?
对我来说不尽然如此
Well,I wouldn't put it exactly that way
那到底是怎样
How would you put it?
好吧 其实就是你说的那样
Yeah,okay,like you said.
看来要经历一段性关系
Huh. Seems like an awful lot of trouble
还真是麻烦得要命
to go through for intercourse.
你就不能花钱找个妓女吗
Don't you have access to women who will do it for money?
顺便
By the way.
在这种语境下也可以嗬一声
Another accepted usage for the term
再见 谢尔顿
Good-bye,Sheldon.
等下
Hold on
我认为按照社会传统规定
I believe that social convention


你可不能两手空空地上门
dictate you not arriving empty-handed.
带些赛昂吐司吧
Would you like to bring some Cylon toast?
不带 我想融入其中 才不想被嘲笑
Yeah,no,I'm trying to fit in,not get laughed at.
赛昂吐司有啥好笑
What's funny about Cylon toast?
门没锁
It's open.
好啊 哥们儿
Hey,pal.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
我给你带了件小礼物
I brought you a little gift.
一只新风筝
New kite.
你害我输掉的那只可是正宗的帕唐风筝
The kite you made me lose was an authentic Patang,
是我兄弟从新德里给我寄来的
Indian fighting kite
印度战斗风筝
that my brother sent to me from New Delhi.
我组装了一整天 两天用来上色
It took me a day to put together and two days to paint.
而这是Hello Kitty
This is Hello Kitty.
没错 但这可附带一只零钱袋呢
Yeah,but it comes with a little coin purse.
帕唐风筝有吗
Does a Patang?
你还是不懂 是吗
Wow,you just don't get it,do you?
就算你给我买什么可爱的小玩意
Buying me something pretty isn't going
也不能解决问题
to make our problem just go away.
听我说 我有时候的确
Look,I admit I haven't always been
不是一个绝佳好友
the best friend I could be.
你根本就是超级烂友 烂到极点
Y've been a sucky friend,a sucky,sucky friend.


没说错
Stipulated.
你一直都这样
And you do it all the time.
上周在Radio Shack商场(美国电子产品零售商)
Last week in the mall at Radio Shack,we were looking
我们在帮你妈找一部超大号码键的电话
for a phone with giant numbers for your mother,
而我一转眼 你居然就不见了
and I suddenly realize you're not even there.
-我知道 -你去哪儿了
- I know,I know... - And Where were you?
被HDOS快餐店的一个女孩儿勾走了
Getting shot down by the girl at Hot Dog on a Stick.
听我解释 她实在很火辣嘛
But in my defense,she was gorgeous!
一边用榨汁机做柠檬汁
And working that squeezer to make the lemonade,
一边上下扭腰摆臀的
going and down and up and down.
简直就是在美食天地中
It was like a free pole dance
免费欣赏钢管舞嘛
right in the middle of the food court.
你真是不可理喻
You're impossible.
至少我不用喝醉酒
Hey,at least I can talk to women
就能和女人交谈自如
without being drunk.
不好意思 我这是选择性缄默症
Excuse me,I have selective mutism,
被鉴定为是生理疾病
a recognized medical disorder.
你呢 你不过是个脑残
You're just a douche.
不 知道吗
No. You know what?
也许这才是原因
Maybe that's what this whole thing's about.
你不是在生我的气
You're not mad at me,
而是气你自己
you're mad at yourself.


不 我就是生你的气
No,I'm mad at you.
我是讨厌自己 但我还是生你的气
I hate myself,but I'm mad at you.
好吧 你生我气 我明白
Fine. You're mad at me. I get it.
何不今天咱一起过
How about we go spend the day together?
就我们俩
Just the two of us.
你想去哪儿都成
We'll go anywhere you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
别这样嘛
Come on.
我带你去好玩的地方
Let me take you someplace nice.
我很喜欢沥青坑博物馆(展出动物化石的公园)
I-I do enjoy the La Brea Tar Pits.
现在去 那交通和停车问题
Really,now? With the traffic and the parking?
管他的 走
Okay,fine.
沥青坑 我们来啦
The Tar Pits. Let's go.
我怎么就对你没辙呢
Oh,why can't I stay mad at you?
上啊上啊
Go! Go! Go!
快上 太好了
Go-go-go-go! Yes!
你们没看到吗
Are you people watching this?
这真是太棒了
Is this amazing or what?
亲爱的 现在放的是
Sweetie,that's a highlight
98年冠军赛的比赛集锦
from the '98 championship game.
我不知道
Oh. Did not know that.
-你喝了多少 -没喝 怎么
- How much beer have you had? - None,why?


没啥 我只是希望你喝醉了
Oh. I was just kind of hoping you were drunk.
-现在回到现场直播了 -好
- Now we're back live. - Okay,yeah.
我能看出跟之前的差别
I can see the difference.
怎么不掷黄旗 那绝对是故意出界
Oh,where's the flag? That's intentional grounding.
-绝对的 -那完全就是个向前传球
- Totally. - That completely was a forward pass,
也就是说他们故意传球不成功
Which they threw intentionally incomplete
以免被罚码数 或为了节省时间
To avoid loss of yardage or to conserve time
我真不敢相信 裁判甚至不
I can't believe they're not
罚掉他们失去一次进攻机会
Being penalized with the loss of a down
并将启球线
And by having to move the line of scrimmage
移回到犯规的地方重新开始进攻
Back to the spot of the foul.
来 吃块披萨 亲爱的
Here,have some pizza,sweetie.
佩妮 你知道我有乳糖不耐症的
Penny,you know I'm lactose intolerant.
我知道 我只想让你别说话
I know. I just need you stop talking.
佩妮 佩妮 佩妮
Penny. Penny. Penny.
-谢尔顿 进来吧 -谢谢
- Sheldon,come in. - Thank you.
我想做三明治 但没面包了
I'd like to make a sandwich,but I'm out of bread.
冰箱里有
There's some in the fridge.
你不该把面包放冰箱里的
You shouldn't keep your bread in the refrigerator.
淀粉分子间的结晶作用 会让面包变硬
Staleness is caused by crystallization of the starch molecules,
在低温条件下 这一过程会加速
Which occurs faster at cool temperatures.
在地球上 我们都说谢谢
On Earth,we say


莱纳德 鹦鹉学舌得怎么样
So Leonard,how goes the mimesis?
鹦鹉学舌

你知道的 鹦鹉学舌
You know. Mimesis.
就是鹦鹉学着某个特定的目标或人物
An action in which the mimic takes on the properties
模仿他们的行为
of a specific object or organism.
鹦鹉学舌
Mimesis.
你到底在说什么啊
What the hell are you talking about?
我是在跟你交流
I'm attempting to communicate with you
又不想让你周围的人明白
Without my meaning becoming apparent to those around you.
我再试一次好了
Let me try again.
这几个本地物种
Have the indigenous fauna
接受你为他们中一员了吗
Accepted you as one of their own?
咯吱咯吱 使使眼色
Nudge,nudge,wink,wink.
我想是吧
Oh,I guess so.
很好 顺便提醒你
Good. Oh,FYI.
我吃完三明治之后 我就带库萨帕里的
After I eat my sandwich,I'm taking Koothrappali's
帕唐风筝出去试飞一下
Patang kite out for a test run.
你想带着你的三角翼猛禽 跟我一起去吗
Would you like to get your delta-wing raptor and join me?
谢尔顿 我不想去放风筝
I don't want to fly kites,Sheldon.
我们正看球赛呢
We're watching football here.
我看得出来
I can see that.
只是给你另外一个选择而已
I was providing you with an alternative.


而且是之前从未在类似情况下提供过的恩惠
A courtesy I was never offered in similar circumstances.
快看
Oh,look at that.
俄克拉荷马的主教练掷红旗
The Oklahoma coach throw down a red flag
表明他对场上裁决表示异议
Indicating he's challenging the ruling on the field.
希望他是对的 不然的话
I hope he's right,'cause if he'not,
他就要付出三次暂停中的一次作为代价了
It'll cost him one of his three time-outs.
莱纳德 亲爱的
You know,Leonard,honey,
你想跟谢尔顿出去斗风筝的话 我不介意的
I wouldn't mind if you wanted to go fly kites with Sheldon.
不 我想看完这比赛
No,I'll watch the end of the game.
再说 反正也就剩三分钟了
Besides,there's only three minutes left.
上半场剩三分钟
Until halftime.
才到上半场结束
This is justalf?
都几个小时了
We've been here for hours.
还得再有几个小时
And you're gonna be here for a couple more.
-你开什么玩笑 -没开玩笑
- Oh,you're kidding me. - No.
很高兴见到各位
Nice meeting all of you.
是啊 那啥 那就是我男朋友
So,yeah,anyway,that's my boyfriend.
他真的很聪明
He is really smart.
这剑齿猫[即剑齿虎]我真的很喜欢
I really like my saber-toothed cat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别客气
My pleasure.
也许午饭后 我们还可以去圣安东尼奥餐厅
Maybe after lunch,we can go to Marie Callender's


吃几个派
And have some pie.
我很想去
I'd like it.
这真是一个完美的周六
This is turning out to be a perfect Saturday.
很好 我很荣幸
Good.I'm glad.
兄弟 看到她怎么对我笑了吗
Oh,man. Did you see the way she smiled at me?
好吧 你去好了
Fine. Go ahead.
不行 今儿就我们俩过
No. This is our day.
想去追的话 就去吧
If you want to chase after her,chase after her.
开什么玩笑 那样的女孩 我一点机会都没有的
Ah,who am I kidding? I wouldn't have a shot with a girl like that.
别这么妄自菲薄
Don't put yourself down.
你还是很有吸引力的
You're a very attractive man.
-你真这么想 -对
- You think so? - Yeah.
当然 虽然我不会强迫你跟我去上
Absolutely. It wouldn't kill you
普拉提锻炼肌肉
To take a Pilates class with me now and then,
但你的竹竿身材还是有点吸引力的
But you have a certain wiry appeal
是啊 都无所谓了
Yeah,well,it doesn't matter
因为她又没真的对我笑
'cause she wasn't really smiling at me.
事实上 这次我觉得她确实有
Actually,in this case,I think she was.
真的
Really?
-真的 -回见
- Yeah. - Bye.
真是个傻瓜
What a douche.

意大利留学申请条件-兵团公务员


承受力-教师节笑话


郭沫若诗-学法心得体会


玩花灯-陕西国税


合作协议书-会理县政府


家长会讲话稿-司法考试历年真题


什么是民族精神-六年级英语教学计划


蝴蝶谷-申请出国留学的条件