生活大爆炸第三季英文剧本台词14

绝世美人儿
589次浏览
2020年08月16日 00:11
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

烟台公务员考试-浙江会计从业资格证报名


你发什么疯呢
Whatcha doing?
我在尝试以瞬时环形影像来审视我的成果
I'm attempting to view my work as a fleeting peripheral image
来激活我的上丘脑
so as to engage the superior colliculus of my brain.
真有趣
Interesting.
我一般喝点咖啡就行了
I usually just have coffee.
你彻夜未眠吗
You've been up all night?
早上了吗
Is it morning?
是的
Yes.
那我就是彻夜未眠了
Then I've been up all night.
你卡壳了
And you're stuck?
要不然怎么会有人想要激活上丘脑
Why else would a person try to engage their superior colliculus?
真抱歉 亲爱的 喝完咖啡前我可帮不了你
Oh,sorry,sweetie,I can't help you till I've had my coffee.
佩妮 我早就告诉过你 你要不把他关到他房间里
Penny,I told you if you don't put him in his crate at night
他会在公寓里上蹿下跳一整夜
he just runs around the apartment.
现在又是在干嘛
What is he doing now?
他要不是在分解公式的项
Hmm,he's either isolating the terms
一一检验的话
of his formula and examining them individually,
就是在...
or...
寻找在被彼得潘削掉之后
looking for the alligator that swallowed his hand
让短吻鳄吞噬的手
after Peter Pan cut it off.
虎克船长的手是被鳄鱼吃掉的
Captain Hook's hand was eaten by a crocodile,
不是短吻鳄
not an alligator.


你要想损我 至少把事实给弄清楚先
If you're going to mock me,at least get your facts straight.
遵命 船长
Aye,aye,Captain.
我就不明白了
I can't see it!
怎么就结合不起来呢
It just won't coalesce.
也许你应该重新开始
Maybe you need a fresh start.
有道理
You're right.
真是个好主意 莱纳德 谢谢
It's a great idea,Leonard. Thank you.
当电子穿越石墨烯时
Electrons move through graphene...
所表现出的质量为零
act as if they have no mass...
他卡壳多久了
How long has he been stuck?
智商上有三十小时了
Intellectually about 30 hours.
情商嘛 二十九年了
Emotionally about 29 years.
单元晶格包涵了两个碳原子
Unit cell contains two carbon atoms...
六边形的内角为120°
Interior angle of a hexagon is 120 degrees.
你试过将他重新启动一下吗
Have you tried rebooting him?
才不呢 这是固件问题
No,I think it's a firmware problem.
哟 今晚是格兰黛尔的月光溜冰场的
Hey,it's Disco Night at the Moonlight Roller Rink
迪斯科之夜
in Glendale tonight.
谁要来一起荡一下
Who's up for getting down?
太完美了
That's perfect.
伯纳黛特一直怂恿我带她去溜冰呢
Bernadette's been hocking me to take her roller skating.
我也觉得佩妮喜欢滑冰
I think Penny likes to skate.


我们四个可以两两成对
The four of us could double.
再好不过了 我们去
What could be better? We're in.
真棒 仿佛不是因为我想去才提出来的
Great. It's not like I brought it up because I wanted to go.
你也可以加入的啊
You can come with us.
不 没事儿的 我不必去的
No,it's okay. I don't have to go.
我很荣幸能给你和你们的女人
I'm happy just to guide you and your ladies
提供合适的娱乐建议
to suitable entertainment choices.
我就是个棕色人型口碑网
I'm a walking brown .
结构 恒定结构 一个原子
Structure,constant structure. One atom...
天 他真的是走火入魔了 是吗
Boy,he's really gone,isn't he?
嗯啊 他今天早上居然把黄油当成了香体剂
Yeah,this morning he used a stick of butter as deodorant.
我就说怎么闻到了爆米花的味道呢
I thought I smelled popcorn.
模式与费米子在轨道上的移动完全一样
Pattern is the same as fermions travels on the pathways...
六边的 从来都是六边的
Hexagonal... It's always hexagonal...
自从他尝试理清《黑客帝国》第三部之后
I haven't seen him this stuck since he tried to figure out
我就没见过他能卡成这个样子
the third Matrix movie.
嘿 这可是我的青豆啊
Hey,those are my lima beans!
在哥手里不是青豆 是碳原子
Not lima beans,carbon atoms.
但老子在吃掉青豆之前
But if I don't eat my lima beans,
是不能吃饼干的
I can't have my cookie.
给 你要豌豆吗
Here,you want my peas?
豌豆 太赞了
The peas-- perfect.


正好拿来做电子
They can be electrons.
要我的玉米不
Want my corn?
你脑残啊
Don't be ridiculous.
我拿玉米能做什么
What would I do with corn?
那个滑旱冰 我们去之前是不是先吃饭
So roller skating-- should we all grab a bite to eat first?
好啊 华馆怎么样
Good. P.F. Chang's?
俺娘有优惠券
My mom has coupons.
行啊
Great.
你娘不会来吧
Your mom's not coming,right?
我保证这次绝对不来了
Not this time,I promise.
我要把话说清楚了 滑旱冰是我的主意
Okay,just to be clear,roller skating was my idea,
而我对你们将其变成四人约会表示高度不满
and I'm very unhappy that you turned it into a double date,
我预祝你们都摔屁墩
and I hope you both fall on your asses
摔断尾椎骨
and break your coccyxes.
尾椎骨的英文复数是
The plural of coccyx is coccyges.
去你丫的 还哥青豆
Screw you. Give me back my lima beans.
我的天呐
Oh,my God.
你有没试过如此丢人
Have you ever been so embarrassed?
至少最近没有
Not recently.
我都说不出他们哪个更烂了
I don't know which was lamer:
到底是旱冰技巧还是他们的迪斯科舞姿
their roller-skating or their disco dancing.
就我而言 最惨的是
For me,the worst part


人们看到了我们和他们一起离开的
was when people saw us leave with them.
你小子有两手啊 霍华德
You had some nice moves out there,Howard.
谢谢夸奖 你也不错
Thanks. You,too.
你注意到人们看我们的眼神了吗
Did you notice all the people looking at us?
没怎么注意 我完全沉迷在了舞步中
Not really. I was in my boogie zone.
当霍华德想要劈叉的时候
When Howard tried to do the splits...

Shh.
抱歉 我走得有点慢
Sorry. I'm moving a little slow.
可能是挫伤了尾骨
I think I bruised my coccyx.
可怜的小宝贝
Oh,poor baby.
别告诉库萨帕里
Don't tell Koothrappali.
你先请
After you.
真绅士
Oh,what a gentleman.
嗨 谢尔顿
Hey,Sheldon.
天啊
Oh,my God!
你在
Are you...
我的神啊
Good Lord!
你们把一切都毁了
You're ruining everything!
该死的
Oh,damn.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我看起来像没事吗
Do I look okay?
别冲我发火啊 我也摔了
Don't bark at me. I fell,too.


你都摔一晚上了 也该习惯了
Oh,you've been falling all night. You're used to it.
谢尔顿 你到底在干嘛
Sheldon,what the hell are you doing?
做我这三天一直在做的工作
The same thing I've been doing for three days.
想要弄明白为什么
Trying to figure out why electrons
电子在穿过石墨烯时
behave as if they have no mass
会表现得像是没有质量一样
when traveling through a graphene sheet.
用大理石来推测
With marbles?
我总得找点比豆子大的东西
Well,I needed something bigger
不是吗
than peas,now,didn't I?
谢尔顿 你上次睡觉是什么年代
Sheldon,when was the last time you got any sleep?
不知道 大概2 3天
I don't know-- two,three days.
这无关紧要
Not important.
我不需要睡眠 我想要答案
I don't need sleep. I need answers.
我要找出
I need to determine where
在这个充满不平衡方程的沼泽中
in this swamp of unbalanced formulas
是什么阻碍了真理的蛤蟆
squatteth the toad of truth.
真理的蛤蟆
Toad of truth?
这是物理学上的名词吗
Is that a physics thing?
不 那是疯狂的产物
No,that's a crazy thing.
好了 谢尔顿
Okay,Sheldon.
如果我们不能保证足够的快速眼动睡眠的话
What happens to our neuroreceptors
会对神经受体造成怎样的影响呢
when we don't get enough REM sleep?


会失去对5-羟色胺和正肾上腺素的敏感性
They lose their sensitivity to serotonin and norepinephrine.
那就会引起
Which leads to...?
认知功能受损
Impaired cognitive function.
没错 所以进屋去 刷刷牙 上床睡觉
Right,so march in there,brush your teeth and go to bed.
但我不想睡觉
But I don't want to go to bed.
我数三下 一
I'm going to count to three. One...
哦 好吧
Oh,all right.
你的手段真是太高明了
That was amazing how you handled him.
我知道怎么对付不听话的小孩
I know how to deal with stubborn children.
我妈以前在我家地下室办了个非法日托班
My mother used to run an illegal day care center in our basement.
莱纳德 你睡觉时在鬼笑吗
Leonard,you're... you're giggling in your sleep.
不是我笑的
It's not me.
是我的新手机铃声
It's my new ringtone.
是《蝙蝠侠》里的小丑
The Joker from Batman.
吓着我了
Well,it creeps me out.
也吓我一跳 但我花了3块钱定的
Me,too,but I paid three bucks for it.
接电话吧还是
Just answer the phone.
你好
Hello.
我是莱纳德?霍夫斯塔德
Yeah,I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
没错 他是我的室友
Yeah,yeah,he's my roommate.
天啊 他没事吧
Oh,God,is he okay?
好的 我马上过去
Yeah,all-all right. I'll be right there.


怎么了
What happened?
谢尔顿逃走了 恐怖降临了村庄
Sheldon's escaped and is terrorizing the village.
好吧 去吧 玩的开心点
Okay. Have fun.
我是霍夫斯塔德博士
Hi. I'm Dr. Hofstadter.
-他在哪儿 -海洋球那里
- Where is he? - Ball pit.
真感谢你没报警
Thanks for not calling the cops.
没事的
Oh,hey,it's no big deal.
我姐姐也有个智障小孩
My sister's got a kid who's special.
呃 他是极度智障
ah,well,he's extra special.
嘿 谢利
Hey,Shelly.
你干嘛呢
What you doing?
体积比错得一塌糊涂
Size ratio was all wrong.
我不能把它们具象化
Couldn't visualize it.
我要找更大的碳原子
Needed bigger carbon atoms.
好好好
Sure,sure.
你怎么进来的
How did you get into this place?
后门装了个五针脚制动系统
Back door has a five-pin tumbler system,
和单回路报警器 小孩子的玩意了
single- circuit alarm. Child's play.
我在建立碳原子模型的时候
You can start sorting protons and neutrons
你正好可以把质子和中子分类整理出来
while I build carbon atoms.
我可不这么想
No,I don't think so.
我们现在该回家了
We need to go home now.


但我还在工作
But I'm still working.
要是你不出来
If you don't come out of there,
我就去把你抓出来
I'm going to have to drag you out.
试试看啊 你永远别想抓到我
You can try,but you'll never catch me.
我的老天爷啊
For God's sakes.
谢尔顿 过来
Sheldon,come here!
抓不到俺
Bazinga.
我闪
Bazinga.
我再闪
Bazinga.
抓不到噢
Bazinga.
你个废废
Bazinga.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
搞虾米鬼
What? What,what,what?
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
干嘛
What?
我有好消息
I have good news.
那也不用深更半夜冲进来
And you had to barge in here and wake us up
吓我们吧
in the middle of the night?
你关了手机
Your cell phone was off.
因为我们不想被吵到
Because we didn't want to be disturbed.
反正也没什么用 不是吗
Well,that didn't work out,did it?


谢尔顿 你到底想干嘛
Sheldon,what do you want?
我特来宣告 本天才找到了答案
I came to tell you I've got the answer.
真的吗
Really?
你解开石墨烯的难题了吗
You figured out the graphene problem?
不 那个还绝望地卡壳中
No,no,I'm still hopelessly stuck on that,
但我找到了解决的方法
but I figured out how to figure it out.
你猜怎着 莱纳德 我曾经说过
Okay,you know what,Leonard,I know I said
我能忍受你的室友 但我错得太离谱了
I could handle your roommate,but I was wrong.
我看我们还是吹了吧
We're going to have to break up.
你在说什么鬼
What are you talking about?
爱因斯坦
Einstein.
嗯 至少得再多说点吧
Yeah,I'm going to need a little more.
艾伯特?爱因斯坦
Albert Einstein.
继续继续
Keep going.
艾伯特?爱因斯坦在专利局工作时
When Albert Einstein came up with special relativity,
他提出了狭义相对论
he was working at the patent office.
那你也要去专利局工作咯
So,you're going to go work at the patent office?
你傻的啊
Don't be absurd.
那可在华盛顿
That's in Washington.
满大街车声嘈杂的城市我可待不了
You know I could never live in a city whose streets
你又不是不知道
are laid out in a wheel-and-spoke pattern.
其实 我是想要找一份
No. I'm going to find


半斤八两的低贱工作
a similarly menial job
只需要动用我的基底神经节就行
where my basal ganglia are occupied with a routine task,
那我的前额叶就能[高级神经活动部位]
freeing my prefrontal cortex
专注于解决关键问题
to work quietly in the background on my problem.
真是雄心壮志
Sounds like a great plan.
这不废话么
Of course it is.
就算和你讲话
Even talking to you is
也够低贱的咧
sufficiently menial that I can feel
让我不禁感觉思如泉涌啊
the proverbial juices starting to flow.
得 多谢分享
Okay,well,thanks for sharing with us.
-晚安 -不客气
- Good night. - You're welcome.
你们也安安
And good night to you,too.
顺便 我刚观察了下你的睡相
Oh,by the way,I was watching you sleep for a moment,
我注意到当你仰面睡觉时
and I noticed that your snoring
呼噜打得更响
seems to be worse when you're on your back.
莱纳德可从不打呼
Leonard doesn't snore.
我又没在说他
No,I wasn't talking to Leonard.
我早说了吧
Told you.
库珀先生 你是要找份工作吗
So,Mr. Cooper,you're looking for a job.
一份低贱的工作
A menial job.
好比你这样的
Like yours.
多谢提醒
Well,thank you for noticing.


我可是月度低贱员工之星呢
I'm
你有啥意向不
Do you have a particular field in mind?
当然
I do.
几千年来
For thousands of years,
最底层的人类
the lowest classes of the human race
在优势一族的鞭挞和压迫中
have spent their lives laboring to erect monuments
致力于树立起一块丰碑
under the lash of their betters,
直到最后
until finally,
他们惨烈倒下
they dropped down
化作艰难跋涉之路上的一粒尘埃
and became one with the dust through which they trudged.
有这一类的工作吗
Do you have anything like that?

No.
你都不搜一下确认吗
Shouldn't you check your database?
就是没
No.
你都没打字
You didn't really type?
不用打也知道
I didn't really have to.
建筑类的如何
So,how about construction?
太棒了
Oh,that would be good!
拉拉锯子 敲敲榔头
Sawing,hammering,eating out of a lunch pail
和工人阶级同志们一起
as my working-class fellows and I
坐在城市高空的钢筋横梁上
sit perched precariously on a girder
一边趴盒饭一边摇摇欲坠
high above the metropolis.


不 是给罗斯密市的一间住宅
No,no. This is putting up sheetrock
安装石膏板
at a housing project in Rosemead.
行啊
I could do that.
-很好 -就一个问题
- Good. - One question.
-说 -什么是石膏板
- Yes? - What's sheetrock?

Moving on.
花店快递怎么样
How about doing deliveries for a florist?
听起来还不错
That seems acceptable.
-你有车吗 -我不开车
- Do you have your own car? - I don't drive.
我想也是
Of course you don't.
库珀先生 我就问你一个问题
Mr. Cooper,let me just ask you a question.
你上份工作是啥
What was your last job?
加州理工学院的高级理论粒子物理学家
Senior theoretical particle physicist at CalTech,
主要致力于M理论研究 外行人说法是弦理论
focusing on M theory,or,in layman's terms,string theory.
懂了
I see.
等我一下
Just give me a second.
保安 这有疯子
Security!
好的 我先把饮料送上来
Okay,I'll get those drinks started for you.
小心身后
Behind you.
谢尔顿 你这是在干嘛
Sheldon,what the hell are you doing?
我正要去清理桌子
I'm trying to get these tables cleared.
差点撞上你
We're slammed.


等等 等等
No,wait,wait,no,wait.
你在这干嘛呢
Wh-What are you doing here?
这问题还算合理
A reasonable question.
我问我自己
I asked myself,
我能想到最讨厌最沉闷的工作是什么
what is the most mind-numbing,pedeststrian job conceivable,
有三个答案浮现在脑中
and three answers came to mind:
收费站工作人员 在苹果专卖店工作的天才
uh,toll booth attendant,Apple Store genius...
还有佩妮的工作
...and what Penny does.
现在
Now...
既然我不喜欢碰别人手里的硬币
since I don't like touching other people's coins,
也不想帮着抹黑天才这个词
and I refuse to contribute to the devaluation of the word
所以我来了
here I am.
你就这么走进来 就被录用了
You just,you just walked in and they hired you,
就这么简单
just like that?
当然不是
Oh,heavens,no.
既然我不领薪水 也就不需被录用
Since I don't need to be paid,I didn't need to be hired.
我就直接走进来 拿起个托盘
I simply came in,picked up a tray,
然后开始为人民服务
and started
请允许我把这个盘子收走
Let me get that plate out of your way.
-谢尔顿 这太荒谬了 -是吗
- Sheldon,this is ridiculous. - Is it?
就在刚刚 在刮掉盘子里凝结的玉米脆饼时
Just a moment ago,I had a minor epiphany
我突然间就顿悟了
regarding the polymer degradation phenomenon


聚合物降解现象
while scraping congealed nachos off a plate.
伯纳黛特 10号桌买单
Bernadette,table 10 wants their check.
谢谢 谢尔顿
Thanks,Sheldon.
谢尔顿 等等 再说这也不是我的工作
Sheldon,wait,this isn't even what I do.
我是服务生 不是勤杂工
I'm a waitress,not a busboy.
你说得对 你的工作更低贱
You're right. That is more menial.
两位好 我是谢尔顿 负责这桌的服务生
Hello,I'm Sheldon. I'll be your server today.
不推荐点三文鱼
I don't recommend the salmon.
我看到它们在厨房的样子
I saw it in the kitchen.
好了 一份培根芝士汉堡
All right,one bacon cheeseburger,
同时违背两条犹太饮食禁忌
breaking two Jewish dietary restrictions simultaneously--
光荣啊
kudos.
炸鱼加薯条
Beer-battered fish and chips.
这里你的鞑靼酱
Now,here's your tartar sauce.
我还帮你拿了莎莎酱
I also brought you salsa.
虽然有点不合常规 不过我想你会喜欢的
It's a little unconventional,but I think you'll like it.
味道很赞
It's zingy.
还有你的 招牌大玉米煎饼
And for you,Factory Burrito Grande--
不含芝士和酸奶油
no cheese,no sour cream,
不会因你的乳糖不耐症产生不良后果
no ugly consequences from your lactose intolerance.
祝各位好胃口
Bon appetit.
等等
Hang on.


-这是黑豆 不是斑豆吧 -对
- Black beans,not pinto beans? - Yes.
-加双份鳄梨酱 -当然
- Double guacamole? - Of course.
-没加香菜 -没
- No cilantro? - Nope.
-生菜是切碎的 而不是剁碎的 -对
- Lettuce shredded,not chopped? - Yep.
知道我为什么这么问你吗
You understand why I'm doing this to you?
-知道 -那就这样吧
- I do. - That'll be all.
这太好玩了
That was fun.
他还能在这坚持多久
How long can he keep this up?
听说麻省理工有位教授
I heard about this professor at MIT
变卖了财产 买了辆货车
who melted down,bought a van,
余生就做了名流动的狗狗美容师
and spent the rest of his life as a mobile dog groomer.
就此再也没回过大学了吗
He never went back to the university?
除了在给项伯格教授的西施犬洗澡的时候
Only to shampoo Professor Shamburg's shitzu

Sheesh.
我敢说要是我们一起集资 也能给谢尔顿买辆小货车
I bet if we all chipped in,we could buy Sheldon a van.
但他怕狗
But he's afraid of dogs.
是啊 这计划唯一的缺陷就是这个
Yeah,that's the only thing wrong with that plan.
各位 抱歉久等了 今天太忙了
Hey,guys,sorry you had to wait,but we are swamped.
这是什么
What's this?
谢尔顿帮我们点的单
Sheldon took our order.
谢尔顿又不在这工作
Sheldon doesn't work here.
亲爱的 我可不是抱怨哈
Well,honey,not to complain,


但我们开始觉得你也不在这工作了
but we were starting to think you didn't either.
你们有必要这样对我吗
Is that really necessary?
天哪
Good Lord.
整个一断面的干涉图样
The interference pattern in the fracture.
通过分子结构的波状运动
The motion of the wave through the molecular structure.
我之前一直想错了
I've been looking at it all wrong.
不该把电子看成是粒子
I can't consider the electrons as particles.
他们是波状地通过石墨烯的
They move through the graphene as a wave.
它是波
It's a wave!
赶紧滴都给我喝彩啊
The moment to applaud would be now.
山顶洞人
Troglodytes.
谢尔顿 你要去哪
Sheldon... where are you going?
不把这清理干净吗
Aren't you going to clean this up?
抱歉 我又不在这工作
I'm sorry. I don't work here.
-这下你开心了 -我都飘飘然了
- Happy now? - I'm on a cloud.
一起摇摆吧
Swing me.
谢尔顿 快过来
Sheldon,come here.
我闪
Bazinga.
我再闪
Bazinga.
我瞬移
Bazinga.
抓不到
Bazinga.
就是抓不到
Bazinga!




元宵节手抄报内容资料-工作规划


护理毕业论文范文-十一放假通知


爱莫能助-教师寄语


毕业谢师宴-职场笑话


年度销售计划书-失恋33天经典语录


全国卫生人才网-给老师的祝福短信


寒食节的由来-低碳生活方式


以磨练为话题的作文-社会实践报告1500字