生活大爆炸 第四季第六集中英文剧本

温柔似野鬼°
534次浏览
2020年08月16日 00:17
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

上海高考总分-本科毕业论文致谢


生活大爆炸 第四季第六集
有问题吗Problem?
这是我吃过最难吃的脆皮水果派This is the worst cobbler I've ever eaten.
味道就跟出自一个初级的补鞋匠之手一样It tastes like it's made of actual ground-up
shoemaker.
真好笑 一词两意都点到了Amusing. A play on the two meanings of
{an8}cobbler既有水果派也有鞋匠的意思
伙计们 猜猜我在洛杉矶机场发现谁了Hey, guys. Guess who I found at LAX?
我的妹妹普丽娅My baby sister Priya.
抱歉 我反对Excuse me, I object.
你提出的是一个猜谜游戏You propose a guessing game
可是你一点猜的时间都不给我yet you don't give me enough time to guess.
声明一下 我本来就打算说For the record, I was going to say:
你的妹妹普丽娅
谢尔顿 你一点都没变 对吧Oh, Sheldon. You haven't changed a bit, have you?
我为什么要变Why would I change?
她的本意其实是The hope has been that
你最终能变得正常一点you'd eventually bend to public opinion.
普丽娅 什么风把你吹来洛杉矶So, Priya, what brings you back to L.A.?
我本来要去多伦多 但我得在这滞留一天I have a one-day layover on my way to Toronto.
企业并购Corporate merger.
你们相信吗Can you believe it?
小普丽娅是印度最大汽车公司Little Priya's one of the lead attorneys
首席律师之一for the biggest car company in India.
鉴于当时咱们见面 她已经从法学院毕业了Given that when we met her, she was finishing
law school
而且正打算去一家大的印度汽车公司实习and planning an internship at a large Indian car
company
这个结果其实相当合理it's actually extremely plausible.
你怎么就这么惹人嫌呢And your poll numbers just keep dropping.
虽然我很想跟大家一起聊聊I want to catch up with all of you
但我得先去上个厕所but first I really must visit the loo.
我也去 我给你指路吧I'm going, too; I'll show you where it is.
好的 虽然这不用明讲All right, this goes without saying
但是无论如何我还是重申一下but I'm just going to say it anyway.
不许碰我妹妹Hands off my sister.
我干嘛碰她 她浑身布满了飞机细菌Why would I touch her? She's covered with airplane
germs.
我当然不是跟你说 我是跟他说I'm so not talking to you. I'm talking to him.
-喂 我都是有女朋友的人了 -拜托- Hey. I've got a girlfriend now. - Oh, please.
我的妹妹比你那女友辣多了My sister's much hotter than your girlfriend
这点你心知肚明and you know it.
她们俩都很辣行了吧Let's just agree they're both hot.
但是伙计 你说的可是我妹妹But dude, that's my sister you're talking about!


算了 不说这个话题Okay, forget who's hotter.
普丽娅第一次来洛杉矶时 我和莱纳德The first time Priya came to L.A., Leonard and I made a
pact
出于对我们友情以及对你的尊敬out of respect to our friendship and to you
我们约定 谁也不能泡你妹妹that neither of us would hit on her.
你们拉钩钩了吗Did you pinky-swear?
当然Yes.
那好吧Okay, then.
补鞋匠的水果派 我到现在还忍不住发笑Cobbler. I'm still laughing.
真高兴再次见到你 莱纳德It's really nice to see you again, Leonard.
是啊 我也很高兴见到你Yeah. It's good to see you, too.
你到了Here you go.
谢谢Thanks.
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
继续Okay.
你跟你的妹妹有什么特别计划吗So you got any special plans with your sister?
没有 就是一起出去玩Oh, not really. Just hang out.
我总是跟人说 如果你只能在I always tell people,
洛杉矶呆一天 火车一日游是最佳选择in Los Angeles, make it a train day.
火车一日游Train day?
乐趣始于在影城的卡尼餐厅吃早午饭The fun starts with brunch at Carney's in Studio City
在改造过的铁路餐车里 有一个热狗站a hotdog stand in a converted railroad dining car.
下一站 Travel TownNext stop, Travel Town
一家户外的博物馆 专门展出1880年至1930年的an outdoor museum featuring 43 railroad
engines
铁路引擎 汽车 和其他轨道车辆cars, and other rolling stock from the 1880s to the 1930s.
最后 我们在浮华与魅力并存的好莱坞下车And, finally, we're off to the glitz and glamour of
Hollywood
对 就在好莱坞的卡尼餐厅吃晚饭for dinner at--that's right-- the Hollywood Carney's
那是另外一个改造过的铁路餐车热狗站a hotdog stand in a different converted railroad
dining car.
我们才不会玩这个I don't think we're going to do that.
显然 你讨厌寻乐Well, then apparently you hate fun.
普丽娅还没回来呢Priya's not back yet?
这很正常Well, I guess that's not unusual.
女人 男人 一个蹲着一个站着Women, men, the whole sitting-standing deal.
咱们刚才聊到哪里了So what are we talking about?
我和普丽娅的出游计划Uh, my plans with Priya.
他拒绝火车一日游He rejected Train Day.
你有说清楚那是两辆不同的火车车厢Did you make it clear that it's two different train cars
改造成的热狗站吗turned into hotdog stands?
十分清楚Abundantly.
我想他就是讨厌寻乐I guess he just hates fun.
我也是这么说的That's what I said!


好了 你们有什么新闻Okay, so... what's new with you guys?
我有女朋友了I have a girlfriend now.
不错嘛Hey, good for you!
嗯 我就想让大家都知道Yeah, I just want to put it out there
以防我不经意in case I inadvertently
朝你喷射出我的性引诱外激素squirt any pheromones in your direction.
满意了吧Happy?
普丽娅 你有什么安排吗So, Priya, what are your plans while you're here?
我不知道 我只有一天时间I don't know. I just have the one day.
你喜欢火车吗Do you like trains?
不是特别喜欢Not particularly.
那你在机场上等着登机就好了You might as well just wait at the airport for your flight.
你在一片森林当中
在西面 有一片流沙
有一条通向东面的路a path leads to the east.
去东面Go east.
一道铁门挡住了你的路
开门Open gate.
上锁了
这样啊Hmm.
那算了Well, so much for that.
很晚了 你怎么还不睡It's getting pretty late. How come you're still up?
我刚在网上发现了一款游戏模拟器I found an emulator online that lets you play classic
text-based
可以玩上世纪80年代的经典文字游戏computer games from the 1980s.
不错啊That's pretty cool.
当然了 因为它用到了世界上最强大的图像处理器Oh, yes. It runs on the world's most
powerful graphics chip:
想象力imagination.
你倒是真该好好发掘一下You've really got to get out more.
向北走Go north.
你不能走这条路
向西走Go west.
巨魔挡住了你的道路
好吧 系好你的安全带Okay. Fasten your seatbelts.
剿灭巨魔Kill troll.
用什么
用剑With sword.
你没有剑
天呐 这种倒霉事真降临到我头上了Good golly, it's as if it's actually happening to me.
拉杰总算上床睡了Raj finally went to bed.
可谢尔顿还没睡Sheldon's still up.
你跟我说过他九点会睡的You said he goes to bed at 9:00.
他的确应该睡了 但他刚痴迷于一款电脑游戏...Yeah, he does, but he got caught up in a


computer game and...
用斧头击杀巨魔Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔Hit troll with axe!
用斧头击杀巨魔Hit troll with axe!
服了 这真是个顽强的巨魔My, this is one tough troll.
你没法摆脱他吗Can't you get rid of him?
根据以往经验 不可能If the past is any indication, no.
莱纳德 我陷进流沙里了Leonard, I'm trapped in quicksand!
这斧头在拖我下去呢The axe is dragging me down!
扔掉斧头Drop axe!
扔掉斧头 英明Drop axe, brilliant!
稍等一下Give me a minute.
-谢尔顿 -等一下- Sheldon. - Hold on.
我正在思考如何能拿到桶Trying to figure out how to get the bucket
这样我就能扛着泥土越过那条龙了so I can carry the mud past the dragon.
-谢尔顿 你还得早起工作呢 -我知道- Sheldon, you need to work in the morning. - I know!
那还不赶紧睡觉Well, then bed, mister!
再给我五分钟嘛Five more minutes!
你确定吗Really?
你打算冒着在热力波动学研讨会上打瞌睡的You're going to risk getting sleepy in the middle
of your
风险继续玩下去吗thermodynamic fluctuations seminar?
你知道自己在公众面前打哈欠的后果吧You know what happens when you yawn in public.
大家都会看着我形态奇异的小舌头Everyone will see my oddly shaped uvula.
你也不想看到这个画面吧You don't want that, do you?
不想No.
但我们社会嘲笑奇异舌头的做法是可耻的But it's a shame our society mocks the differently
uvulated.
刚才谁敲门了Who was at the door?
呃 楼管员Uh, building manager.
他们要来修个管子They have to fix a pipe
所以明天中午到下午两点会停水so the water'll be off tomorrow from noon to 2:00.
这是让人无法接受的That's unacceptable.
我们理应提前得到书面通知的We're supposed to be given written notice.
没关系的 反正我们到时候也是在工作的Well, no, it doesn't matter-- we'll be at work.
如果我不小心把番茄汤撒到衣服上怎么办What if I spill tomato soup on my shirt
我必须回家来换and have to come home to change
结果发现没有水来泡洗衣粉吗only to find there's no water for an enzyme soak?
别忘了分叉的小舌头 谢尔顿Bifurcated uvula, Sheldon!
那我明天吃鸡肉面吧 晚安I'll have the chicken noodle. Good night!
我们一定得注意小声点We're going to have to be very quiet.
我想到如何拿到桶了I know how to get the bucket!
我可以反过来握斧头I can turn the axe around
然后用斧头把钩到水桶and use the handle to reach it.


让我试试Let's see.
向北走Go north.
你现在身处森林
继续向北走Go north.
你仍然身处森林
再往北走呢Go north.
你还是身处森林 天呐 我想我迷路了
我还是明天从头再玩吧Well, I'll just have to get a fresh start tomorrow.
不不不 你刚才只不过方向搞错了而已No, no, no! You just took a wrong turn.
你只要把图画出来就行了You just need to map it out.
来吧 我来帮你Come on, I'll help you.
你停在了小溪旁 然后向北走了三次对吧So you stopped at the stream, and you turned north
three times?
是的Yes.
你说对了 你是迷路了 祝你好运You're right. You're lost. Good luck.
莱纳德 醒醒Leonard. Wake up.
抱歉Huh? Wh-- Sorry.
抱歉什么啊For what?
我也不知道 只要我跟女孩子同床共枕后I don't know. When I'm in bed with a girl, it's just--
这就是我的条件反射应答it's my go-to response.
已经六点了 我得在拉杰睡醒It's 6:00. I have to get back to Raj's
发现我不见了之前 赶紧回去了before he wakes up and realizes I'm gone.
哦 那好吧Oh. Right. Sure.
我真希望你能在洛杉矶待久点I wish you could stay in L.A. a while longer.
我也想啊Mmm, me, too.
知道吗 我刚才一直在想You know, I was thinking
印度其实也有这么多先进的实验设施了there are some great research facilities in India.
你想说什么 莱纳德Where are you going with this, Leonard?
我其实想说 反正我在这也没啥牵挂Well, I'm just saying, you know, I don't have any real ties
here
我也可以搬去新德里[印度城市] 我们可以一起 你懂得so if I were to move to New Delhi,
we could, you know--
出去玩玩go out.
莱纳德 我们五年前不就谈过这个了吗Leonard, didn't we have this conversation five years
ago?
是这样的 但是...Well, yes, but...
今非昔比了嘛things have changed.
你也长大了 我也长大了You know, you're older, I'm older--
看吧 再也没什么漫画英雄的床单了Look, no more superhero bed sheets.
亲爱的Sweetheart
我们在一起很愉快 并不意味着just because we have fun when I come to town doesn't mean
我想要开展一段正式的感情生活I want to have a serious relationship.
-不想吗 -不想- It doesn't? - Mm-mm.
此外 我永远也不可能介绍个白种男孩给我的父母And besides, I could never bring a white


boy home to my parents.
他们宁愿要头牛They'd have a cow.
这在印度可就很大件事了Which is a much bigger deal in India.
我也没很纯的白人血统啦I'm not that white.
我的高祖母有一半彻罗基[印第安族]血统My great- great-grandmother was half Cherokee.
我知道虽然不是真正的印度血统 但也算印什么了啊I know that's not the right kind of
Indian, but it is something.
你真有趣You're funny.
莱纳德Leonard?
莱纳德Leonard?
莱纳德Leonard?
啥事What?
我听到了女人的笑声I heard a woman laughing.
哦 我刚才想试试自己能否笑得像个女人Oh, uh, yeah. I was trying to see if I could laugh as a
woman.
哦 那做的不错啊 很真实啊Oh! Well, good job. Quite convincing.
我闻到了香水味I smell perfume.
空气清洗剂的味道Air freshener.
你这脸颊和脖子上是口红吗And is that lipstick on your cheek and neck?
是疹子 很严重的疹子Rash. That's a bad rash.
深表同情My sympathies.
我很了解这种红色祸害 也就是皮炎I'm no stranger to the crimson scourge that is dermatitis.
我在我的乳液和软膏系列里Can I interest you in a topical steroid
帮你找一种管用的类固醇好吗from my lotion and unguent collection?
好啊 好啊 这主意不错Uh, yeah, yeah, that sounds great.
很好 我相信我可以找到Very well. I'm sure I can find something
帮你止痒的东西that will help you ditch that itch.
好了 他去洗手间了 我们走Okay, he's in the bathroom. Let's go.
你喜欢软膏还是霜剂Do you prefer ointment or cream?
霜剂Cream.
要不要含麻醉添加剂的With or without a numbing agent?
不要Without.
真的吗 莱纳德Really, Leonard?
有皮炎的时候可不能逞英雄There are no heroes when it comes to dermatitis.
好吧 那就要Fine. With.
处方药还是非处方的强效药Prescription or non-prescription strength?
发挥你的判断力吧Use your best judgment.
我有一支很不错的2009年的肛泰软膏Well, I think I have a nice 2009 AnaMantle HC.
通常是针对严重发炎的痔疮的It's usually indicated for acutely inflamed hemorrhoids
但是对非粘膜器官也管用but it also goes nicely with non-mucosal body parts.
听起来不错Sounds great.
明智的选择Excellent choice.
好了 快点 快点 快点Okay, hurry, hurry, hurry.
快走 快走 快走Come on, come on, come on.


普丽娅Priya?
早上好 谢尔顿Good morning, Sheldon.
羞耻呀 莱纳德 羞耻For shame, Leonard, for shame.
我居然还差点准备And to think, I was ready to waste
把我最后一点好用的痔疮霜浪费在你身上the last of my good hemorrhoid cream on you.
挺开心的啊Making pretty good time, huh?
你真的想说这个吗 莱纳德Is that really what you want to talk about, Leonard?
不是No.
那你想说什么What do you want to talk about?
拜托别跟任何人说Please don't tell anyone
我跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了I spent the night with Raj's sister.
说出来了There it is.
要是有人问起来呢What if someone asks?
没人会问我是不是跟拉杰的妹妹过夜了No one's going to ask if I spent the night with Raj's
sister.
或许吧 但是他们可能会问我别的Perhaps, but they might ask me something else.
-比如呢 -比如说- Like what? - Like
莱纳德最近有没有做出背叛朋友的行为
普丽娅和我都是成年人了Priya and I are both adults.
我没有背叛拉杰I didn't betray Raj.
你有 但是我指的是霍华德In fact, you did, but I was referring to Howard.
你在说什么What are you talking about?
2005年4月12日April 12, 2005.
在图卢卡湖的鲍勃大头娃汉堡店里Bob's Big Boy, Toluca Lake.
拉杰第一次把普丽娅介绍给我们Raj had just introduced us to Priya for the first time.
她正在享受印度教禁止的美味食物She was enjoying the sweet taste of Hindu rebellion
那就是鲍勃超级大头娃牛肉堡in the form of a Bob's Super Big Boy hamburger.
为了维护你们的友谊In order to preserve your friendship
你和霍华德发拉钩钩说you and Howard made a pinky swear
你们俩人都不许追求她that neither of you would attempt to woo her.
我点了一份奶酪牛肉片I had a patty melt.
好吧 我背叛了霍华德Okay, fine, I betrayed Howard.
-还有拉杰 -好的 还有拉杰- And Raj. - All right, and Raj.
还有我And me.
你You?
你违反了室友协议中Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
有留宿客人要提前通知之一条款overnight guest notification clause.
好吧 我是个令人讨厌的家伙Okay, fine, I-I'm a horrible human being.
我就是帕萨迪纳的达斯·维达I'm the Darth Vader of Pasadena.
{an8}{fn方正黑体简体fs18b1b ord1shad13c&H2F2F2F&}《星球大战》中的重要角色 黑
武士
你当达斯·维达还太矮了点You're far too short to be Darth Vader.
你最多也就是叛徒伊渥克[星球大战]At best you might be a turncoat Ewok.
我只是想说 普丽娅已经走了My point is: Priya's gone and it would be much better


要是没人知道这件事就最好了if no one else found out about us.
你是说你想让我帮你保密You mean you want me to keep a secret?
是的Yes.
你知道我是保守不了秘密的You know I can't keep a secret.
你努力尝试的话就可以的You can if you try.
就这样想Think about it this way:
如果我是蝙蝠侠 你是艾尔福um, if I were Batman and you were Alfred
{an8}{fn方正黑体简体fs18b1bord1shad13c &H2F2F2F&}蝙蝠侠的管家
你一定可以对我的身份保密 对吧you'd keep that secret, right?
凭什么你是蝙蝠侠Why do you get to be Batman?
因为蝙蝠侠才有身份的秘密呀Because Batman has the secret.
艾尔福也有秘密的Alfred has secrets, too.
-什么秘密 -艾尔福知道- Like what? - Alfred knows
芭芭拉·科尔顿是蝙蝠女that Barbara Gordon is Batgirl.
而我刚刚就把这个秘密告诉了蝙蝠侠Which I've now just told to Batman.
你看 我就是保守不了秘密See, I cannot keep a secret.
挞哒Ta-dah!
什么What?
挞哒Ta-dah.
这是It's short for...
哒哒哒哒的缩减版Da-da-da-da.
谢尔顿 我正忙着呢Kind of busy here, Sheldon.
我知道 所以我才缩减了I know, that's why I shortened it.
你想干吗What do you want?
我是来给你提供昨晚的不在场证明的I came to go over your alibi for last night.
什么不在场证明What alibi?
你让我替你撒谎 而你也知道You've asked me to lie on your behalf, and as you know
我很讨厌没有提前准备的谎言I am deeply uncomfortable with impromptu dishonesty
所以我就给你准备了不在场的铁证so I've provided you with an ironclad alibi.
你昨晚不可能跟普丽娅过夜You couldn't have spent last night with Priya
因为你跟另一个女人在一起because you were with another woman.
我一定会后悔的Oh, I'm so sure I'm gonna regret this
但我还是要问 我跟谁在一起but who was I with?
风趣但作风随便的麦琪·麦凯瑞小姐The fun-loving and morally loose Miss Maggie McGarry.
天啊Oh, God.
你们是在帕萨迪纳最有名的You met her at Pasadena's most popular
爱尔兰酒吧 幸运鲍德温酒吧认识的Irish watering hole, Lucky Baldwin's
麦琪是那里的吧台服务员where Maggie spends her nights tending bar
她一头卷发 心怀梦想with a head full of curls and a heart full of dreams.
莱纳德 想要苟合的话就打给我
麦琪·麦凯瑞敬上Sincerely, Maggie McGarry.
如果真的有人And if anyone were
打这个号码查证的话 他们会听到to actually call that number, they will hear this.
祝你有个美好的早晨Top of the morning to you.


这里是麦琪·麦凯瑞家You've reached Maggie McGarry.
在轻盈的哔声后请留言Leave a message after the wee little beep.
很真吧It's pretty convincing, huh?
那都不是真人发声That wasn't even a real person.
最后还有And here is the clincher:
一撮麦琪的红棕色头发a lock of Maggie's flaming auburn hair.
你这是从哪弄来的Where'd you get that?
从灵长类实验室的红毛猩猩身上剪的From an orangutan in the primate lab.
红毛猩猩An orangutan?
又没人会去验DNA 莱纳德Well, no one's going to run a DNA test on it, Leonard.
说真的 你想得太多了Honestly, you overthink everything.
谢尔顿 我不需要不在场证明Sheldon, I don't need an alibi.
只要你不乱说话Nobody's going to ask about last night
没人会问昨晚的事的as long as you just zip your lip.
谢了Thank you.
别担心 不会有事的Now, don't worry, everything is going to be fine.
强烈怀疑
好啊Hey.
莱纳德 你能不能告诉霍华德Hey, Leonard, will you please tell Howard
我妹妹从没喜欢过他my sister has never been attracted to him?
得了 拉杰Come on, Raj
我怎么知道你妹妹how am I supposed to know
现在喜欢谁 以前喜欢过谁who she is attracted to or was attracted to
将来又会喜欢上谁啊or who she might be attracted to in the future?
我对这个话题And I have nothing to contribute
毫无建设性意见to this conversation.
因为我也完全不知道Because I, too, know absolutely nothing
普丽娅对男性伴侣的偏好about Priya's preferences in male companionship.
所以 我会再次闭上嘴And with that, I will re-zip my lip.
对了 你们觉得昨晚Hey, so what did you guys think
卡布里卡的最新一集怎么样of the new episode of Caprica last night?
我没看I didn't see it.
啥 没看Didn't see it?
那你在干什么What were you doing?
我出去了Uh, I was out.
啥 昨天可是卡布里卡之夜What, on Caprica night?
是啊 我出去喝了一杯Yeah, I, uh, went for a drink.
真的假的 就你Really, you?
你去哪儿了Where, w-where'd you go?
去了...To, uh...
幸运鲍德温酒吧Lucky Baldwin's.
我听说过那地方Oh, I've heard of that place.
那不是帕萨迪纳最受欢迎的爱尔兰酒吧么Isn't that Pasadena's favorite Irish watering hole?
没错Yes.


你有没有在那里Did you meet
遇到谈得来的人anyone interesting there
是不是个滥交的红发调酒师perhaps a promiscuous, redheaded barmaid?
说实话 我不行了As a matter of fact... I-I-I-I-I can't, I can't
我做不到I can't do it.
你当然可以 你做得很好 相当令人信服Sure you can, you're doing fine, it's very believable.
我很抱歉 拉杰 但事实上I'm sorry, Raj, but the truth is
昨晚我和普丽娅在一起I was with Priya last night.
别听他的Don't listen to him.
他还满脑子爱尔兰威士忌和熏蛋He's still light-headed from all the Irish whiskey
一团浆糊呢and pickled eggs in his system.
你和普丽娅在一起做什么What were you doing with Priya?
我确信他们是在性交I believe they engaged in coitus
但更重要的是but more importantly
如果莱纳德没有半途而废if Leonard had not abandoned his story
你觉得那个故事可信么would you have found it plausible?
你上了我妹妹You slept with my sister?!
对Yeah.
你怎么可以这样 我们约定好的How could you? We had a pact.
不好意思 我认为你情何以堪 她可是我妹妹
sister
总比小孩子的勾勾手约定重要吧takes precedence over a five-year-old pinky swear.
请允许我指出May I point out
要是在平行世界 你的朋友会说in a parallel universe, your friends are saying
麦琪·麦凯瑞 这名字听起来真可爱
听着 我承认 我是越线了Look, I-I admit it, I may have crossed a line here
但是拉杰 得了 你妹妹都成年了but come on, Raj, your sister is a grown woman
对她来说 我不过是块禁忌的白巧克力罢了and to her, I'm a forbidden piece of white
chocolate.
真是难以置信I don't believe it.
这是对我信任莫大的背叛This is a terrible betrayal of my trust.
要是我告诉你 我向她献出真心No, w-w-would it help if I told you
却被她狠狠践踏 你会好受点么that I offered her my heart, and she kind of stomped on it?
她践踏得多狠How hard did she stomp?
相当狠Very hard.
好吧 好受多了Okay, I'm good.
那个 拉杰Well, Raj
我只是想说 我绝不会背叛你I just want to say that I'd never betray your trust.
不会像莱纳德那样 我尊重你Unlike Leonard, I respect you.
真的么Really?
当然Mm-hmm.
你瞒着拉杰 你把他的iPhoneWas it out of respect that you didn't tell Raj
掉进了便池 这算哪门子尊重about the time you dropped his iPhone in a urinal?
神马 我还把那玩意贴我脸上呢Dude, I put that thing on my face!


我觉得对拉杰最有趣的欺骗I think a more amusing violation of Raj's trust
是霍华德居然让他相信is when Howard convinced him that foreigners give presents
感恩节外国人要送美国人礼物to Americans on Thanksgiving.
喂 我也没看到你Hey, I didn't see you giving back
把他送你的史努比刨冰机还给他啊your Snoopy snow cone maker.
那都是骗我的吗That was all a lie?
今年的礼物我都准备好了This year's gifts are already wrapped.
既然我们谈到背叛朋友的事And as long as we're talking about betraying our friends
何不说说谢尔顿曾经整个月都how about the month Sheldon spent grinding up insects
把虫子磨碎再混进莱纳德的食物里and mixing them into Leonard's food?
不好意思Well, excuse me.
那又不算背叛That was not a betrayal.
这只是个实验 用来证明That was an experiment to determine
什么浓度会使食物尝起来有蛀虫感at what concentration food starts tasting
你在我食物里放虫子You put moths in my food?!
为了科学而献身For science.
你居然用吃过虫子的嘴吻我妹妹I can't believe you kissed my sister with moth mouth.
你还用了谢尔顿的牙刷呢Well, I can't believe you used Sheldon's toothbrush.
你用了我的牙刷You used my toothbrush?
没用刷毛的部分 不过是用那橡皮垫Not the brush part, just the little rubber thing
剔了剔我的牙 顺便揉了揉牙床to pick food from my teeth and massage my gums.
好吧 我想我可以说Okay, I-I think it's safe to say
我们都做过一些that we've all done some things
不那么光彩的事we're not particularly proud of.
但是算了 我们是朋友But come on, we're friends.
朋友会互相谅解彼此的小错误Friends overlook each other's minor lapses.
所以 霍华德 我很抱歉背叛了我们的约定For the record, Howard, I'm sorry that I broke our
pact.
多谢Thank you.
我很抱歉把你的iPhone掉进了便池And I'm sorry about your phone
还有感恩节的事and Thanksgiving.
既然说到这个And while we're at it
其实国庆节你也不用替我们洗衣服you don't have to wash our clothes on the Fourth of July.
既然你们都道歉了As long as we're apologizing
谢尔顿 很抱歉我用了你的牙刷Sheldon, I'm, I'm sorry I used your toothbrush.
我也很抱歉...And I'm sorry...
那这种行为让人忍无可忍but that behavior is beyond the pale
不可原谅and cannot be tolerated.
我们不再是朋友了We are no longer friends.
感恩节我送你个托马斯蒸汽火车头I got you a talking Thomas the Tank Engine for
Thanksgiving.
会喷真的烟吗With real puffing smoke?
会Yes.
好吧All right.


但我记住你了But I'm watching you.
哎呀 你把史努比拿出来了Hey, you've got Snoopy out.
我能来一杯刨冰么Can I have a snow cone?
当然Well, sure.
味道不错This is pretty good.
这是什么味道What flavor is this?
猜猜Guess.
-木瓜吗 -不是- Papaya? - No.
-石榴呢 -接近了- Guava? - You're so close.
我放弃 是什么I give up.
芒果毛毛虫Mango caterpillar.
你这是干什么What are you doing?!
你说你喜欢的呀You said you liked it.

寻找孝心少年观后感-检讨


kaixinwang-山东财政信息网


幼儿教育学复习资料-好人好事作文400字


英寸换算厘米-美国区号


小学毕业考试-随州市人力资源和社会保障局


党员批评与自我批评-表示秋天的成语


科技周-我爱文学网


小学生写物作文-供电局实习报告