生活大爆炸第一季(THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07)字幕中英文对照打印版

温柔似野鬼°
929次浏览
2020年08月16日 00:18
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

家庭出身-文明礼仪黑板报


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07



-Howard:Watch this, it's really cool.
Call Leonard Hofstadter.
-Machine:Did you say:
-Howard:No. Call Leonard Hofstadter.
-Machine:Did you say:
-Howard:No.
-Leonard:Here, let me try it.
Call McFlono McFlooniloo.
-Machine:Calling Rajesh Koothrappali.
-Raj:Oh, it's very impressive.
And a little racist.
-Sheldon:If we're all through playing
can we get on with Halo night
看这个,真的很酷。
呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
您说的是呼叫Helen Boxleitner吗?
不,呼叫Leonard Hofstadter。
您说的是呼叫Temple Beth Seder吗?
不。
来让我试试。
呼叫McFlono McFlooniloo。
正在呼叫Rajesh Koothrappali。
真的很强悍。
还带点儿种族主义。
如果你们玩够了嘲笑残次科技,
我们能开始光晕之夜了吗 (XBOX经典第一人称射
击游戏)?
We were supposed to start at 8:00. 我们本该8点开始。
It is now 8:06. 现在都8:06了。
-Leonard:So we'll start now. 那我们现在就开始。
-Sheldon:Yes, first we have to decide if those lost six minutes will be 是啊,首先我们得决定失去的6分钟该从哪里扣除,
coming out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break. 是游戏时间,上厕所时间,还是披萨饼休息时间
-Raj:We could split it two, two and two. 我们可以把它分成三个两分钟。
-Howard:If we're having anchovies on the pizza, we can't take it out 如果吃凤尾鱼披萨饼,上厕所时间就不能被扣掉了。
of bathroom time.
-Sheldon:Oh, what the hell is this 又搞什么鬼啊?
-Leonard:Oh, hey, Penny. Come on in. 嘿,Penny 进来吧。
-Penny:Hey, guys. 嘿,大家好。
-Howard:See a Penny, pick her up, 看到一便士把她拣起来 (Penny也有便士的意思),
and all the day you'll have good luck. 一整天你都会交好运。
-Penny:No, you won't. 不,你不会的。
Uh, can I hide out here for a while 我能在这里藏一会儿吗?
-Leonard:Sure. What's going on 当然可以,出什么事了?
-Penny:Well, there's this girl I know from back in Nebraska, Christy. 我认识一个在内布拉斯加的女孩,她叫Christy。
Anyway, she called me up, 她给我打电话
and she's like, 问我嘿,加利福尼亚怎么样
And I'm like, 我就说棒极了你也知道,最起码它不是内布拉斯加。
And the next thing I know 然后不知怎么搞的,
she's invited herself out here to stay with me. 她就不请自来要和我住一起。
-Sheldon:8:08. 8:08分了。
-Penny:Anyway, she got here today and she's just been in my 就这样,她今天来了。一直在我的公寓里喋喋不休的
apartment 讲,
yakking and yakking about every guy she slept with in Omaha, 在奥马哈和她上床的每一个男人,
which is basically every guy in Omaha, 基本上也就是奥马哈的所有男人了,
and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen 她还洗她的那些情趣内衣,都是你在我浴室里见到过
in my bathroom sink. 最淫荡的。
-Howard:Is she doing it one thong at a time, 她是一次洗一条丁字裤,
or does she throw it all in... 还是把它们都扔进去...
like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse 就像某种情欲海鲜浓汤
-Penny:He really needs to dial it down. 他真得控制一下了。
I know. 我知道。
-Leonard:So if you don't like this Christy, 那如果你不喜欢这个Christy,
why are you letting her stay 为什么还让她留下来?
-Penny:Well, she was engaged to my cousin 她曾经和我堂兄订过婚,
while she was sleeping with my brother, 那时她还在和我哥哥上床,
so she's kind of family. 所以也算自家人了。
-Sheldon:I apologize for my earlier outburst. 我要为我之前的感情用事道歉。
Who needs Halo, when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy 既然有幸耳闻奥马哈之妓的精彩民间传说,咱们谁还
tale of the Whore of Omaha 用的着玩光晕呢
-Leonard:Oh, I don't think she's a whore. 我不认为她是个妓女。
-Penny:No, yeah, she's definitely a whore. 不,她绝对是个妓女。
I mean, she has absolutely no standards. 我是说她完全没有道德标准。
This one time she was at... 那一次她正在...
Where's Howard Howard去哪儿了?
-Howard:Bonjour, mademoiselle. I understand you're new in town. 小姐你好,听说你刚来这里。

- 1 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Sheldon:Oh, good grief. 我的天啊。
-Penny:Aw, I cannot believe Christy let Howard into my apartment. 真不敢相信Christy让Howard进了我的公寓。
-Sheldon:And I cannot believe people pay for horoscopes, 我也不信会有人花钱去算命。
but on a more serious note, 再严肃提醒你们一下,
it's 8:13 and we're still not playing Halo. 现在8:13了,我们并没有在玩光晕。
-Leonard:Okay, fine. 好吧。
We'll just play one-on-one until he gets back. 我们先单打独斗等他回来。
-Sheldon:One-on-one 单打独斗
We don't play one-on-one. We play teams, 我们从不单打独斗,都是组队行动。
not one-on-one. One-on-one. 不是单打独斗,居然单打独斗...
-Leonard:Well, the only way we can play teams at this point is if we 那现在我们能组队的唯一方法就是把Raj切成两半。
cut Raj in half.
-Raj:Oh sure, cut the foreigner in half. 当然了,把这个外国人切两半没什么,
There's a billion more where he came from. 他的祖国还有十几亿人呢。
-Penny:Hey, if you guys need a fourth, I'll play. 嘿,如果你们三缺一的话我可以来。
-Leonard:Great idea. 好主意。
-Sheldon:No. The wheel was a great idea, relativity was a great 不行。轮子的发明才是好主意,相对论才是好主意,
idea.
This is a notion, and a rather suck one at that. 这只是个想法,还是个很烂的想法。
-Penny:Why 为什么?
-Sheldon:Why 为什么?
-Penny:Oh, what, what, what 怎么,怎么,怎么
-Sheldon:This is a complex battle simulation with a steep learning 这是一个复杂的模拟对战游戏,需要学习的东西很多。
curve.
There are myriad weapons, vehicles and strategies to master 要灵活运用无数种武器、交通工具和攻略,
not to mention an extremely intricate back-story. 更不用说错综复杂的背景故事了。
-Penny:Oh cool. Whose head did I just blow off 酷,我刚爆了谁的头?
-Sheldon:Mine. 我的。
-Penny:Okay, I got this. 好了,我懂了。
Lock and load, boys. 放马过来吧小子们。
-Leonard:It's the only way we can play teams. 只有这样我们才能组队打。
-Sheldon:Yes, but whoever's her partner will be hamstrung by her 但她缺乏经验,和她一队的人会被她拖后腿,更不用
lack of experience, and not to mention the fact... 说...
-Penny:There goes your head again. 哈,又爆了你的头。
-Sheldon:Okay, it's not good sportsmanship to shoot somebody 在别人再生的时候进行攻击,是非常违反游戏道德的。
who's just re- spawned.
You need to give them a chance to... 你得给他们个机会...
Now, come on! 别这样!
Raj, Raj! She's got me cornered. Cover me! Raj,Raj,她把我逼到墙角了,掩护我。
-Penny:Cover this, suckers! 放着我来,傻瓜们。
-Leonard:Penny, you are on fire! Penny 你火力真猛。
-Penny:Yes, and so is Sheldon. 是啊,所以Sheldon着火了。
-Sheldon:Okay, that's it. 好了,够了。
I don't know how, but she is cheating. 我不知道怎么回事,但她作弊了。
No one can be that attractive 不可能有人既长得漂亮,
and this skilled at a video game. 又擅长玩电子游戏。
-Penny:Wait, wait, Sheldon, come back. You forgot something. 等等,Sheldon 回来,你忘了件东西。
-Sheldon:What 什么?
-Penny:This plasma grenade. 这个等离子手雷。
Look, it's raining you. 看啊,满天都是你。
-Sheldon:You laugh now-- you just wait until you need tech support. 你现在就笑吧,等你需要技术支持的时候再收拾你。
-Penny:Gosh, he's kind of a sore loser, isn't he 天啊,他真是个输不起的人,不是吗?
-Leonard:Well, to be fair, he's also a rather unpleasant winner. 公平点儿说,他赢的时候也很讨厌。
-Penny:Well, it's been fun. 好了,这很有趣。
-Leonard:You know, Penny, we make such a good team. Penny 咱们配合的很默契。
Maybe we could enter a couple of Halo tournaments sometime. 说不定有空能一起参加光晕锦标赛。
-Penny:Or we could just have a life. 我们还不如过更充实的生活。
-Leonard:I guess for you that's an option. 你倒是可以选择那样做。
-Penny:Good night, Leonard. . 晚安 Leonard 。
-Leonard:Good night 晚安。
-Penny:As usual, nice talking to you,. 还是那句话,很高兴和你聊天Raj。
-Raj:What do you suppose she meant by that 你觉得她说那话是什么意思
-Leonard:She's an enigma, Raj. 她是个谜Raj。

- 2 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Sheldon:And another thing-- there's a certain ethic to the game, 还有一件事,这个游戏是要遵循一定准则的Penny,
Penny, a well- established... 一个健全的...
-Leonard:She's gone, Sheldon. 她走了Sheldon。
-Sheldon:Oh. Well, she could have said good-bye. 好吧,她应该说再见的。
-Penny:Okay, I have a problem. 我遇到麻烦了。
-Sheldon:It's called carpal tunnel syndrome, and quite frankly you 那叫做腕管综合症,老实说你活该。
deserve it.
-Leonard:What's wrong 怎-么了?
-Penny:Well, um, Howard and Christy are... kind of hooking up in Howard和Christy正在...我的卧室里乱搞。
my bedroom.
-Leonard:Are you sure 你确定吗?
-Penny:Look, I grew up on a farm, okay 听着,我在农场里长大,
From what I heard, they're either having sex or Howard's caught in a 我听到的声音要么是他们在做爱,要么就是Howard
milking Machine. 被挤奶机夹住了。
Do you mind if I stay here tonight 你介意我今晚住在这里吗?
-Leonard:No, take the couch, or my bed. 当然不,你睡沙发或者我的床。
I just got new pillows. Hypo-allergenic. 我刚买了新枕头,防过敏的。
-Penny:The couch is good. 沙发就行。
-Sheldon:Hold that thought. Leonard, a moment. 先别轻举妄动,Leonard过来一下。
-Leonard:Let me guess. You have a problem with this. 让我猜猜看,你对此有意见。
-Sheldon:Where do I begin 我从哪儿说起呢?
It's up to you. Crazy person's choice. 你自己作主,疯子的选择。
Well, first, we don't have houseguests. 首先我们不留宿客人,
Frankly, if I could afford the rent, I'd ask you to leave. 说实话,如果我付得起房租会把你也赶走的。
-Leonard:Your friendship means a lot to me as well. 你的友谊对我来说也很重要。
What else 还有什么?
-Sheldon:Well... our earthquake supplies. 好吧。我们的地震补给,
We have a two-man, two- day kit. 我们是两个人、两天的装备包。
-Leonard:So 那又怎样
-Sheldon:So if there's an earthquake and the three of us are 如果发生了地震,我们三个人被困在这里,
trapped here,
we could be out of food by tomorrow afternoon. 到明天下午我们就会断粮了。
-Leonard:I'm sorry, are you suggesting that if we let Penny stay we 不好意思,你是说如果让Penny留下,我们就会为了
might succumb to cannibalism 吃人肉自相残杀吗
-Sheldon:No one ever thinks it'll happen until it does. 事情没发生的时候谁都不会信。
-Leonard:Penny, if you promise not to chew the flesh off our bones Penny如果你保证不在我们睡着时从我们骨头上剔肉
while we sleep, you can stay. 吃,你就可以留下。
-Penny:What 什么
-Sheldon:He's engaging in reductio ad absurdum. 他使用了归谬法。
It's the logical fallacy of extending someone's argument to ridiculous 把论点扩展成荒谬的逻辑谬论然后对其结论进行批
proportions and then criticizing the result. 判。
And I do not appreciate it. 我并不赞同这样。
-Leonard:I'll get you a blanket and a pillow. 我去给你拿毯子和枕头。
-Sheldon:Okay, well, since I'm obviously being ignored here, 好吧,既然我明显被无视,
let's go over the morning schedule. 咱们来回顾一下早晨的时间安排。
I use the bathroom from 7:00 to 7:20. 我7点到7:20之间要用卫生间。
Plan your ablutions and bodily functions accordingly. 请相应安排你的洗漱和生理需要。
-Penny:How am I supposed to plan my bodily functions 我怎么能安排自己的生理需要
-Sheldon:I suggest no liquids after 11:00 p.m. 我建议你11点以后别喝水。
-Leonard:Here you go. 给你。
-Penny:Thanks, Leonard. 谢谢你Leonard。
-Sheldon:Wrong. 错了。
-Penny:I'm listening. 我在听。
-Sheldon:Your head goes on the other end. 你应该头朝那边睡。
-Penny:Why 为什么?
-Sheldon:It's culturally universal. 这是普遍的文化现象。
A bed, even a temporary bed, 一张床,就算是临时的床,
is always oriented with the headboard away from the door. 床头板总是放置在远离门的方向。
It serves the ancient imperative of protecting oneself against 在古代这对于保护人们不受野兽袭击十分重要。
marauders.
-Penny:I'll risk it. 我甘愿冒这个险。
Anything else should I know 还有什么我要知道的吗?
-Sheldon:Yes, if you use my toothbrush, 有,如果你用了我的牙刷,

- 3 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


I'll jump out that window. 我就从那扇窗户跳出去。
Please don't come to my funeral. 请别来参加我的葬礼。
Have a good night. 祝你晚安。
-Leonard:Sorry about that. 真不好意思。
-Penny:That's okay. 没关系。
-Leonard:FYI-- his toothbrush is the red one in the Plexiglas case 对了,他的牙刷是那支红色的,放在树脂杯里正在紫
under the UV light. 外光下消毒。
-Penny:Got it. 知道了。
-Leonard:Well, sleep tight. 睡个好觉。
-Penny:Thanks. 谢谢。
-Leonard:Funny expression, 真是个有趣的表达睡个好觉。
It refers to the early construction of beds which featured a mattress 过去床的结构是这样的,床垫铺在纵横交错绷紧的鬃
suspended on interlocking ropes, which would occasionally... 绳上,所以有时候就会...
Sleep tight. 睡个好觉。
-Leonard:What are you doing 你干什么
-Sheldon:Every Saturday since we've lived in this apartment 自从我们住进这间公寓,
I have awakened at 6:15,poured myself a bowl of cereal, 每周六早晨我都会在6:15醒来为自己倒一碗麦片,
added a quarter cup of two percent milk, 加入14杯脂肪含量2%的纯奶,
sat on this end of this couch 坐在沙发的这一头,
turned on BBC America, and watched Doctor Who. 打开BBC America频道看神秘博士。
-Leonard:Penny's still sleeping. Penny还在睡觉。
-Sheldon:Every Saturday since we've lived in this apartment 自从我们住进这间公寓,
I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal... 每周六早晨我都会在6:15醒来为自己倒一碗麦片...
-Leonard:I know, I know. 我知道,我知道。
Look, you have a TV in your room. 你自己的房间里有一台电视
Why don't you just have breakfast in bed 你干吗不在床上吃早餐呢?
-Sheldon:Because I am neither an invalid, nor a woman celebrating 因为我既不是个残疾人,也不是个欢度母亲节的妈妈。
Mother's Day.
-Penny:What time is it 现在几点了?
-Leonard:Almost 6:30. 快6点半了。
-Penny:I slept all day 我睡了一天
-Leonard:No, it's 6:30 in the morning. 不,是早上6点半。
-Penny:What the hell is your problem 你们俩到底有什么毛病?
-Sheldon:Okay, this cereal has lost all its molecular integrity. 好了,麦片已经丧失了分子结构的完整性。
I now have a bowl of shredded wheat paste. 我现在端的是一碗麦糊糊。
-Howard:Oh, nerd-migos. 大家好,傻瓜们。
-Penny:Why do you people hate sleep 你们为什么都讨厌睡觉呢?
Are you wearing my robe 你穿的是我的睡袍吗?
-Howard:Oh, yeah. Sorry, I'll have it cleaned. 哦,是的,对不起,我会洗干净。
-Penny:That's okay, keep it. 不用了,你自己留着吧。
Where's Christy Christy在哪儿?
-Howard:In the shower. 她在洗澡。
Oh, by the way, where did you get that loofah mitt 对了,你的丝瓜沐浴手套是在哪儿买的?
Yours reaches places that mine just won't. 有些部位我用我自己的够不着。
-Penny:You used my loofah 你用了我的丝瓜手套
-Howard:More precisely, we used your loofah. 准确的说,我们用了你的丝瓜手套。
I exfoliated her brains out. 我帮她彻底去了死皮。
-Penny:You can keep that, too. 那个你也留着吧。
-Howard:Ah. Well, then we'll probably need to talk about your 好吧,我们可能还得谈谈你收藏的毛绒熊。
stuffed bear collection.
-Christy:Howard Howard
-Howard:In here, milady! 我在这儿夫人。
-Christy:There's my little engine that could. 原来我的小马达在这儿啊。
-Sheldon:Well, there's one beloved children's book I'll never read 我再也不会读我那本心爱的小人书了。
again.
-Christy:Hi. Christy. 嗨,我是Christy。
-Leonard:Leonard. Leonard。
-Sheldon:I'm Sheldon. 我是Sheldon。
-Christy:Right. 是你啊。
You're Howard's entourage. 你是Howard的随从。
-Penny:Uh, so, Christy, what are your plans Christy 你是怎么计划的
-Christy:Oh, well, Howard said he'd take me shopping in Beverly Howard说他要带我去贝佛利山庄购物。
Hills.

- 4 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Penny:Yeah, no, I meant plans to find someplace to live. 好吧,我是说找地方住的计划,
You know, other than with me. 而不是和我住一起。
Not that I don't love having you, 我不是不乐意让你留下,
but it's... it's a little crowded. 只是...这儿有点儿挤。
-Leonard:You know, Penny, you're always welcome to stay with us. Penny我们很欢迎你住我们这里。
-Sheldon:Oh, terrific. Now we're running a cute little. 这下可好,我们现在开了家可爱的B&B (含早餐的小
旅馆)。
-Howard:Let me offer a little outside-the-box thinking here. 让我来贡献一些创造性思维吧。
Why doesn't Christy stay with me 为什么不让Christy住我那里呢
-Leonard:For one thing, you live with your mother. 首先你跟着你妈住。
-Howard:I do not. My mother lives with me. 我才没有,我妈跟着我住。
-Sheldon:Well, then it's all settled. Christy will stay with Howard, 好了,都解决了,Christy住Howard那里,
Penny can go back to her apartment Penny回到她自己的公寓,
and I'll watch the last 24 minutes of Doctor Who. 我可以看神秘博士的最后24分钟。
Although at this point, it's more like Doctor Why Bother 现在不如叫做还看什么看博士。
-Leonard:Sheldon, you just can't dictate... Sheldon 你不能发号施令...
-Sheldon:No more talking! Everybody go! 不许再说了,大家都走吧。
-Howard:So what do you say Want to repair to Casa Wolowitz 你觉得呢,你想去Casa Wolowitz吗
-Christy:What is that, like a Mexican deli 那是什么,一家墨西哥熟食店
-Howard:I'm sorry, I should have mentioned this earlier. 对不起,我应该早点告诉你。
My last name is Wolowitz. 我的姓是Wolowitz。
-Christy:Oh, that's so cool. 真的很酷。
My first Jew. 我的第一个犹太男人。
-Sheldon:I imagine there aren't very many Kosher Cornhuskers. 我猜内布拉斯加州没多少剥玉米皮的犹太佬。
-Christy:But you're still taking me shopping, right 但你还是会带我去购物的对吗
-Howard:Anything you want. 你想干什么都行。
-Christy:Okay, I'll go pack my stuff. 好,我去收拾我的东西。
-Howard:When they perfect human cloning, I'm going to order 12 of 等克隆人技术完善了,我要订做一打她。
those.
-Leonard:Howard, can't you see she's using you Howard你没看出她是在利用你吗?
-Howard:Who cares Last night, 管它呢?昨天晚上,
she pulled off her blouse and I wept. 她脱了衣服,我激动得哭了。
-Penny:Look, Howard, I know her. Okay Howard我了解她。
She'll have sex with anyone, 她可以和任何人上床,
as long as they keep buying her things. 只要他们给她买东西。
-Howard:Really 真的吗?
-Penny:Ye. 真的。
-Howard:Yay! 不要意思
-Sheldon:I'm sorry, we cannot do this without Wolowitz. 对不起,没有Wolowitz我们吃不成。
-Leonard:We can't order Chinese food without Wolowitz 没有Wolowitz我们就不能点中国菜
-Sheldon:Let me walk you through it. 我来给你解释一下。
Our standard order is: 我们的标准菜单是:
the steamed dumpling appetizer, General Tso's chicken, 用蒸饺开胃然后上左宗棠鸡,
beef with broccoli, shrimp with lobster sauce and vegetable lo mein. 芥兰牛肉,龙舟活鱼,最后吃菜捞面。
Do you see the problem 你看出问题所在了吗
-Leonard:I see a problem. 我看你是个问题。
-Sheldon:Our entire order is predicated on four dumplings and four 我们整个的点菜是建立在点四只蒸饺、四道小菜、四
entrees divided amongst four people. 个人分着吃的基础上的。
-Leonard:So, we'll just order three entrees. 那我们就点三个菜好了。
-Sheldon:Fine. What do you want to eliminate 好吧,你想去掉哪个
And who gets the extra dumpling 谁能吃那只多余的蒸饺
-Raj:We could cut it into thirds. 我们可以把它三等分。
-Sheldon:Then it's no longer a dumpling. 那它就不是蒸饺了。
Once you cut it open it is, 一旦你把它切开,
at best, a very small open-faced sandwich. 充其量它只是个开口的小三明治。
-Waiter:Hi, fellas. Oh, where's your annoying little friend who thinks 嗨,伙计们,你们那个招人厌的自以为会说普通话的
he speaks Mandarin 朋友去哪儿了
-Sheldon:He's putting his needs ahead of the collective good. 他把个人利益置于集体利益之上,
Where he comes from, that's punishable by death. 在他的祖国这样会被处以死刑。
-Waiter:I come from Sacramento. 我来自萨克拉曼多。
-Leonard:Can we get an order of dumplings but with three instead 我们能点一份蒸饺但是只要三个吗?
of four
-Waiter:No substitutions. 不能换成别的。

- 5 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Leonard:This isn't a substitution. It's a reduction. 不是换成别的,是减少分量。
-Waiter:Okay. No reductions. 好吧,不能减少分量。
-Leonard:Fine. Uh, bring us three orders of dumplings. 好吧,给我们上三份蒸饺。
That's 12. We'll each have four. That works. 一共12个,我们每人4个,这样就行了。
-Sheldon:No. If we fill up on dumplings, 不行,如果我们用蒸饺填饱了肚子,
we need to eliminate another entree. 就必须再去掉一道菜。
-Waiter:No eliminations. 不能去掉。
-Leonard:If we have extra, we'll just take the leftovers home. 如果有剩下的,我们就打包带回家。
-Sheldon:And divide it how 然后怎么分
I'm telling you, we cannot do this without Wolowitz. 我给你说了,没有Wolowitz我们吃不成。
-Leonard:Wolowitz is with his new girlfriend. Wolowitz和他的新女朋友在一起。
If you had let me invite Penny, 如果你让我邀请Penny的话,
then you would have had your fourth. 就会有第四个人了。
-Sheldon:Have you seen Penny eat Chinese food 你见过Penny吃中国菜吗
She uses a fork and she double-dips her egg rolls. 她用的是叉子而且吃蛋皮春卷要蘸两次酱。
-Leonard:We don't order egg rolls. 我们不点蛋皮春卷。
-Sheldon:Exactly, but we'd have to if she was here! 没错,但是如果她来了就会点的。
-Raj:Can we please make a decision 我们快点做决定好吗?
Not only are there children starving in India, 不仅是印度的孩子们在挨饿,
there's an Indian starving right here. 这里就有一个印度人在挨饿。
-Leonard:There's an idea. 有主意了。
Why don't we just go out for Indian food 我们为什么不去吃印度菜呢?
-Waiter:You're nice boys. 你们都是好孩子。
Tell you what I'm going to do. 让我告诉你们怎么办吧。
I'm going to bring you the four dumplings. 我会给你们上四个蒸饺。
When I'm walking over to the table, 当我朝这张桌子走过来时,
maybe I get bumped, one of the dumplings fall to the floor. 可能我被绊了一下,一个蒸饺掉在了地上。
No one has to know. 没人会知道。
-Sheldon:I'll know. 我会知道的。
-Raj:How about soup 喝汤怎么样?
-Leonard:Yeah, we can always divide soup. 对,我们总能平分汤的。
-Sheldon:What about the wontons 汤里的馄饨怎么办?
-Penny:Oh! Hey, guys, what's up 嘿,伙计们怎么了
-Leonard:It's Halo night. 又到光晕之夜了。
-Penny:Yeah Okay. So 是吗好吧,然后呢?
-Leonard:Well, with Wolowitz spending all of his time with your 是这样,Wolowitz把他所有时间都花在你朋友Christy
friend Christy... 身上...
-Penny:She's not my friend. 她不是我朋友。
Friends do not get their friends' Care Bears all sweaty. 朋友不会用朋友心爱的小熊擦汗的。
-Leonard:Right. Anyway, uh, with Wolowitz occupied elsewhere, 好吧,不管怎样Wolowitz有事在身,
we had something we wanted to ask you. 我们想请你做件事。
-Sheldon:Yes. Penny... 好的。Penny…
we would very much appreciate it if you would be the fourth member 我们很荣幸邀请你成为我们光晕团队的第四名成员。
of our Halo team.
I don't think I need to tell you what an honor this is. 我想我用不着解释这是多大的荣耀了。
-Penny:Oh, that's so sweet, but I'm going out dancing with a 哦,你们真是太好了,但我今晚要和朋友去跳舞。
girlfriend.
-Sheldon:You can't go out; it's Halo night. 你不能出去,今天是光晕之夜。
-Penny:Well, for Penny, it's dancing night. 对于我Penny,今天是舞蹈之夜。
-Sheldon:You go dancing every Wednesday 你每周三都去跳舞
-Penny:No. 不。
-Sheldon:Then that's not 那就不是舞蹈之夜。
-Penny:Look, why don't I play with you guys tomorrow 听着,我明天陪你们玩怎么样
-Sheldon:Tonight is Halo night. 今晚才是光晕之夜。
It's like talking to a wall. 我怎么像对牛弹琴。
-Penny:All right, now, Sheldon, you and I are about to have a 好了,Sheldon 现在咱俩要有麻烦了。
problem.
-Leonard:Sheldon, remember, we role-played this. Sheldon我们可是事先排练过的。
-Sheldon:but you didn't portray her as completely irrational. 但你没告诉我她完全不讲理。
-Penny:All right, fellas, I gotta go. 好了,伙计们我得走了。
But good luck. 祝你们好运。
-Leonard:Maybe we should've asked 说不定我们可以问问能不能
if we could go dancing with her and her girlfriend. 和她还有她女朋友一起跳舞。

- 6 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Sheldon:Okay, assuming we could dance-- which we can't-- 好的,假设我们会跳舞...实际上不会
there are three of us and two of them. 就变成了我们三男和她们两女。
-Leonard:So 那又怎样
-Sheldon:It's the Chinese restaurant all over again. 这和吃中国菜的性质一样。
I assure you that cutting a dumpling in thirds 我向你保证把一只蒸饺切成三等分
is child's play compared with three men each attempting to dance 可比我们每人和67%的女人跳舞容易的多。
with 67% of a woman.
-Leonard:For God's sakes, Sheldon, you're driving me crazy! 我的天啊,Sheldon 你快把我逼疯了。
-Sheldon:Your anger is not with me, sir, but with basic mathematics. 你不是在生我的气,先生,而是对基本的算术生气。
-Leonard:No. I'm pretty sure my anger is with you. 不,我很确定我在生你的气。
-Sheldon:What's happening to us We're falling apart. 我们这是怎么了 我们的关系正在破裂。
-Leonard:Who are you calling 你给谁打电话?
-Sheldon:The only man who can restore any semblance of balance 唯一能够重建我们平衡关系的人。
to our universe.
-Howard:Hi, this is Howard Wolowitz. 嗨,我是Howard Wolowitz。
-Christy:And this is Christy Vanderbelt. 我是Christy Vanderbelt。
-Howard:We can't get to the phone right now 我们现在不能接电话,
because we're having sex! 因为我们正在做爱。
-Christy:You're not going to put that on your message, are you 你不会用这个做电话留言的,对吗
-Howard:Nah, I'm just kidding. 不,我只是在开玩笑。
I'll re-record it. 我重新录。
-Leonard:Sheldon, think this through. Sheldon 好好想想
You're going to ask Howard to choose between sex and Halo. 你要去让Howard在性爱和光晕之间做出选择。
-Sheldon:No, I'm going to ask him to choose between sex and Halo 不,我要去让他在性爱和光晕3之间做出选择。
Three.
As far as I know, sex has not been upgraded to include Hi-Def 据我所知,性爱并没有被升级到具有高清界面和增强
graphics and enhanced weapon systems. 版武器系统。
-Leonard:You're right, all sex has is nudity, orgasms and human 没错,性爱只有裸体、高潮和身体接触。
contact.
-Sheldon:My point. 正是我的观点。
-Christy:I'm just saying, 我是说...
you can take the damn plastic off the couch once in a while! 你就不能把沙发上该死的保护膜揭下来一会儿吗?
-Howard’ mom: Why, so you and Howard can hump on it! 那样你和Howard就能在上面逍遥了!
-Howard:Ladies, ladies, I'm sure there's a middle ground. 女士们,女士们,我相信一定有折中的办法。
-Howard’ mom and Christy:Shut up, Howard! 闭嘴Howard。
-Howard:I'm going to take my scooter out for a little spin. 我得去骑单车兜一圈儿了。
-Christy:You happy You drove your own son out of the house. 你现在高兴了 你把自己的儿子赶出了家门。
-Howard’ mom: Why don't you stop... 你怎么不停止...
-Howard:what are you guys doing here 你们在这儿干吗?
-Sheldon:It's Halo night. 今天是光晕之夜。
-Christy:He's not a man, he's a putz! 他不是个男人,他是个蠢货。
-Howard’ mom: And don't you take that tone with me, you gold 不许用那样的语气对我说话,你这个傍大款的。
digger!
-Christy:What'd you call me 你刚叫我什么?
-Howard’ mom: You heard me! 你听到了。
And I'll tell you something else, 让我告诉你件事吧。
you're barking up the wrong tree. 你找错了目标。
Cause as long as you're around, 只要有你在,
Howard is out of the will! Howard就不会出现在我遗嘱里。
-Christy:You know what I got better offers. 你知道吗 有更好的在等着我呢。
I'm out of here. 我走了。
-Howard’ mom: That's right. Go back to Babylon, you whore! 这就对了,滚回巴比伦吧,你这个妓女 (巴比伦常指
奢华淫靡的城市)。
-Howard:So, Halo night, huh 光晕之夜,对吗?
-Raj:I thought she was the whore of Omaha. 我还以为她是奥马哈的妓女呢。
-Howard:Sheldon, you got him in your sights! Sheldon他就在你的射程内!
Fire! He's charging his plasma rifle! 快开火!他正在给等离子枪充电。
-Sheldon:I can't shoot now. I'm cloaking! 我现在没法开枪,我正在隐形!
-Leonard:Now, Raj! Kill Sheldon! Raj干掉Sheldon!
-Raj:I can't see him! 我看不到他!
-Sheldon:That's why they call it cloaking, dead man! 所以这才叫做隐形,!死人
-Leonard:Start throwing grenades! 那你就扔手雷!
-Raj:I'm all out! 我都扔完了!

- 7 -


THE BIG BANG THEROY S01E07


-Penny:Hey, guys. My friends and I got tired of dancing, 嘿,伙计们,我和我的朋友们跳舞跳累了,
so we came over to have sex with you. 所以就过来和你们做爱。
-Leonard:Raj, hop in the tank! Raj跳到坦克里来!
-Sheldon:We said no tanks! 说好不能用坦克的!
-Raj:There are no rules in hell! 地狱里可没有规则!
-Howard:Son of a bitch. Med pack! 该死,急救包!
I need a med pack! 我需要一个急救包!
-Penny:Told you. 我早就说过。
-Leonard:There's a sniper. Use your rocket launcher! 那儿有个狙击手。快发射你的火箭筒!
-Raj:All I've got is a needler and I'm all out of ammo! 我只剩下一把针刺枪了,还没有子弹!
-Sheldon:And now you're out of life. 现在你没命了。
Why'd you hit pause 你干吗按暂停?
-Leonard:I thought I heard... something. 我觉得我听到了什么声音。
-Sheldon:What 什么?
-Leonard:No, n-never mind. Sorry. Go. 没有,不要紧,对不起,继续。

- 8 -

跳绳比赛-会计求职简历范文


写人写事的作文-文书写作


四川烹饪高等专科学院-农运会


滁州一中-圣诞节祝福语


邮寄地址-大四学年自我鉴定


浙江省高考改革-范爱农读后感


踏青作文-八拜之交的意思


中国环境管理干部学院-服装店创业计划书