生活大爆炸The Big Bang Theory 第三季中英剧本 第13集

萌到你眼炸
636次浏览
2020年08月16日 00:23
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

江西司法警官学院-求医看病


我们好像好久
Seems like forever
没有四个人一起出来吃饭了 我是说
Since the four of us have been out to eat you know?
没有女生的情况下
Just the guys.
够了吧 我们知道了
Oh god! Yes we get it.
你现在有女朋友了
You have a girlfriend now.
搞得你小嫉妒了吗 真不好意思
A little jealous sorry?
谁嫉妒了
No I'm not jealous.
好吧 为了能嘿咻我愿意付出一切代价
All right I'd kill a hobo if it'll get me laid.
可以点菜了吗
Now can we order?
天啊 他们更新了菜单
Oh dear lord they re-did the menu.
那又怎样 菜又没变
So what? It's the same food.


是吗 看看这个
Oh is it? Look at this.
左宗棠鸡[被归为湘菜]
General tso's chicken
它不是在招牌菜之列了
Is no longer listed under
而是归在鸡料理下面了
It's now under
所以呢[So与'Tso'同音]
So?
是的 是左宗棠鸡
Yes general tso.
我不是说左 我是问所以呢
Not
所以呢
So?
所以 它为什么不是招牌菜了呢
So why is it no longer a specialty?
这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心
Did the chef lose confidence
还是对他自己没了信心啊
In the dish or himself?


再看这里
And look over here.
强盗酱沾鲜虾

强盗酱是什么
What is
这明显是打印错误
It's obviously a typo.
也许吧 也可能是这家餐馆现在是
Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's
一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地
Now a front for organized crime.
就上面的介绍来看 强盗酱里包含
For all we know the mobster sauce
丰富的已死强盗的肉
Contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
不不不不 我觉得它的意思是
No no no no-- I think it just means
这是一种强盗们喜欢的酱料
It's the kind of sauce that mobsters like.
没那么复杂啦
It doesn't mean any of that!


只是打印错误而已
It's a typo.
这样吧 我们还是去吃批萨
You know what? Let's just get a pizza.
好主意 我们去柯里昂意式餐厅
Good idea. We'll go to corleone's.
当然好 那儿可没有强盗
Sure no mobsters there.
知道不 我越想越觉得
You know the more I think about it
强盗酱里不可能包含
the mobster sauce couldn't possibly contain
丰富的强盗肉
chunks of mobster.
这又是为什么呢
And why is that?
它被归在海鲜里
It was listed under
如果他们是一群跟鱼睡觉的强盗呢
What if they were mobsters who slept with the fishes?
莱纳德 这可是很严肃的话题
Leonard are we having a serious conversation or not?


天啊...
What the...?
电视机不见了
The tv is gone.
我们的笔记本也没了
So are our laptops.
老天
Oh god.
老天
Oh god.
老天爷啊!
Oh god!
还好还好
It's all right.
我的漫画书都还在
They didn't take my comic books.
他们拿走了我们的电视机
They took our tv
两台笔记本电脑
Two laptops
四台外接硬盘
Four external hard-drives


我们的ps2和ps3
Our ps2 our ps3
x-box和x-box360
Our x-box our x-box 360
经典版任天堂
Our classic nintendo
超级任天堂 任天堂64 还有wii[以上都是游戏机]
Our super nintendo our nintendo 64 and our wii.
我们喜欢玩游戏
We like games.
对了 游戏 他们拿走了光晕1
Right games. They took halo 1
光晕2 光晕3 使命召唤1
Halo 2 halo 3 call of duty 1
使命召唤2 使命召唤3
Call of duty 2 call of duty 3
摇滚乐团 摇滚乐团2
Rock band rock band 2
最终幻想1到9 塞尔达传说
Final fantasy 1 thru 9 the legend of zelda
塞尔达传说之时光之笛
The legend of zelda: ocarina of time


塞尔达传说之黎明公主
The legend of zelda: twilight princess
超级马里奥兄弟 超级马里奥银河
Super mario brothers super mario galaxy
马里奥和索尼克在冬奥会...
Mario and sonic at the winter olympics...
还有吃豆小姐[以上都是游戏]
...and ms. Pacman.
各种电玩游戏
Assorted video games.
犯罪现场鉴证科什么时候到
When does the csi team get here?
什么
What?
鉴于他们要过来
In anticipation of their arrival
我已经包好了一些证据
I've bagged some evidence.
其中一个贼匪在扫荡我们的屋子时
One of the thieves had the audacity
居然斗胆解决了自己的摄水问题
To quench his thirst while ransacking our home.


你们应该可以从上面找到一些有效的指纹
You should be able to pull some good prints off this.
这些是我的指纹
And now here are my prints
这样你们就可以把我排除在嫌疑之外了
So you can rule me out as a suspect.
那我呢
What about me?
对不起 莱纳德 现在就排除
I'm sorry leonard. It's too early to discount
内鬼作案的可能性还为时过早
The possibility of this being an inside job.
我请求你枪毙了他也不算太过分吧
Would I be completely out of line to ask you to shoot him?
我很乐意把他送进监护病房
I'd be happy to put him under a 72-hour
进行72小时的精神病观察
Psychiatric hold.
我不是疯子
I'm not crazy.
我妈妈带我去做过测试了
My mother had me tested.


我都问完了
We're done here.
打这个电话 我们会把调查报告传真给你们的
Call this number and we'll fax you a copy of the report
这样你们就能向保险公司索赔了
So you can submit it to your insurance company.
请稍等
I-I'm sorry.
你这就算问完了吗
That's the end of your inquiry?
那你还有什么相关的信息要提供吗
Do you have any more information that might be relevant?
天呐 多得去了 比如说
Oh my goodness. Where do I begin? For instance--
我笔记本电脑里
My laptop contained
有五种思维实验 其中四种
four out of the five gedankenexperiments
都是关于量子测量课题的
necessary for a cogent restatement
强有力的重述
of the quantum measurement problem.


这对他们有何帮助
How is that going to help them?
这样他们就可以监控科学出版社
They could monitor scientific publications and see
看看有没有其他人在未来的几个月内
if anyone posts such a cogent restatement in the next
寄给他们这类重述 如果有
Couple of months. If so
该作者就很有可能
The authors are most likely
偷了我的笔记本电脑
in possession of my stolen laptop.
晚安 孩子们
Good night fellas.
收工 波齐科
Come on Bochco.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we supposed to do now?
唯一能做的就是
The only thing we can do.
在罪犯回来前坐下看看手机电视
Watch tv on our phones until the criminals return


在熟睡后被他棒打致死
and bludgeon us to death in our sleep.
这是否意味着我排除嫌疑了
Does that mean you've ruled me out as a suspect?
我多么希望不是你
Oh how I wish I could.
我不必去尿尿
I do not have to urinate.
我的膀胱我做主
I am the master of my own bladder.
该死
Drat.
太难以置信了
I can't believe it.
要不是我一直在餐厅上班
If I hadn't been working the dinner shift
我可就和盗贼正面相遇了
I would've run right into the robbers.
你不必感到害怕
Hey there's no reason for you to be scared.
我才不怕
I'm not scared.


我会给他们的屁屁还以重击
I would've gone all Nebraska on their asses.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
把球棒给我
Hand me the bat.
本栋楼刚发生恶性罪案
We just had a major crime in the building
你问都没问就开门了
And you open the door without asking who it is?
不会再发生了 你啥事
It won't happen again. What's up?
没事
Nothing.
来看看你俩是否安好
I just wanted to see if you were both okay.
我们好得很 谢尔顿
We're fine Sheldon.


那好吧
All right then.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
即使是谢尔顿 刚才也显得真怪
That was weird even for him.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
请问哪位
Who is it?
谢尔顿 谢尔顿·库珀
Sheldon. Sheldon Cooper.
你好
Yes?
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
来吧
Yeah.


貌似你们在喝酒
I see you're drinking wine.
不错
Yes we are.
然后准备就寝了
And we're about to go to bed.
谢尔顿 你是不是要在这儿过夜
Sheldon do you want to sleep here tonight?
尽管莱纳德身型娇小
Oh as small as Leonard is
我还是你俩在沙发上睡不太舒服
I don't think the two of you'd be comfortable on the couch.
你要怎样
What do you want?
不是我的问题 而是进化规律
It's not what I want it's what evolution wants.
人类是灵长类动物
Human beings are primates.
灵长类动物一般是群居生活
Primates have evolved to live in groups
从而互相保护 互相关爱
both for protection and support.


但你不喜欢群居
But you don't like other people.
今晚不同
I do tonight.
那儿太恐怖了
It's scary over there.
这儿也快了
It's getting scary here too.
三只小猫
three little kittens?
三头小猪
Three little pigs?
上帝啊 我不知道
God I don't know.
星球大战
Star Wars?
我们赢了吗 能上床了吗
Did we win? Can we go to bed?
天呐 已经简单到极至了
Good lord-- I could not have made this easier.
氢原子 字母H
Hydrogen atom h


加上猪减去花生 等于希格斯粒子[h+pigs-p=higgs]
Plus pigs minus pea-- higgs.
船艏 被困在幻影地带内的查德将军[超人前传人物]
Bow General Zod trapped in the phantom zone.
船艏和地带[bo+zone]
Bow-zone.
梨 挠痒痒
Pear. Tickle.
梨加挠痒痒[par+tickle]
Pear-tickle.
希格斯粒子 玻色子 微量子
Higgs boson particle.
你怎么就想不通
How could you not get that?
没错 佩妮 都画那儿了
He's right penny. It's all there.
谢尔顿 亲爱的 我知道你有不安全感
Sheldon sweetie I know you're feeling insecure
但我们真得睡觉了
But we've really got to go to sleep.
那好吧 我先值第一班
All right. I'll take the first watch


世界时4点再叫醒你们
And wake you at 0400.
太好了 晚安
Great. Good night.
等等 什么叫世界时4点
Wait wait-- what's 0400?
-就是零点 -那不还差45分钟就到了吗
- 00 a.M. - That's like in 45 minutes.
赶紧撤
Just keep walking.
那里静悄悄的
it's quiet out there.
可能太安静了
Maybe a little too quiet.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
就出去看看
Just gonna take a look around outside.
糟糕的主意
Bad idea.
不 吉姆 别开门
No jim don't open the door!


听她的没错 吉姆
Listen to her Jim.
别担心
Don't worry.
外面没人
There's no one out there.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny!
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny!
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny!
是谁
Who is it?
好了 现已安装钛制固定栓锁
All right we've got a titanium dead bolt
和加固门框
And a reinforced jamb
由最先进的电子门禁系统控制
controlled by a state- of-the-art electronic access system.
万一他们切断电源呢
What if they cut the power?


内置200瓦不间断的
There's a 200-watt uninterruptible
后备供电
backup power supply.
万一我的钥匙被偷了呢
What if someone steals my keys?
配备了独立声控和指纹扫描系统
There are independent voice and fingerprint scanners.
万一我被绑架了 被迫录下声音
What if someone kidnaps me forces me to record my voice
还被绑匪割下了拇指呢
and then cuts off my thumb?
那我可要送一篮子松饼感谢他们
I'll send them a basket of muffins.
而在屋内 配备了动作监测器
Now inside we've got motion detectors
红外传感器和监视器 同时连接
infrared sensors and cameras connected to a server
配有最先进面部识别软件的服务器
running state-of-the-art facial recognition software.
你从哪儿搞来这些玩意
Where did you get all this stuff?


我在国防部有个朋友
Eh I got a buddy over at the Department of Defense.
他这么大方给你了吗
He just gave it to you?
我要是开口 他肯定会给的
I'm sure he would have if I had asked.
讽刺的是 他们的保安系统
Ironically their security
也不是这么完善嘛
isn't all that good.
拉杰 你的车挡住我的...
Raj your car is blocking me...
防盗警报 防盗警报
Intruder alert intruder alert.
-防盗警报 -搞什么鬼
- Intruder alert. - What the hell?
-防盗警报 -抱歉 我来帮你
- Intruder alert. - Sorry let me help you.
真是完美的保安系统
Wonderful security system
遭受金枪鱼群袭击时用正好
If we're attacked by a school of tuna.


别担心 这渔网还将通电
Don't worry the net's going to be electrified.
她一旦倒在地上 全身便会不可自主地痉挛
You picture her on the floor spasming uncontrollably.
这还差不多
Better.
谢尔顿的日记[恶搞《守望者》中的罗夏日记]
Sheldon's journal.
保安系统已安装到位
Security system in place.
但我依然难以入睡
However sleep continues to elude me.
我目睹了帕萨迪纳市的阴暗面[加州城市]
I've seen the underbelly of Pasadena...
这座所谓的玫瑰之城 如今阴魂不散
This so-called city of roses and it haunts me.
罪恶横行 毫无正义
Ah the injustice.
我被痛苦折磨 辗转反侧
I lie here awake tormented
而邪恶四处潜伏在外
while out there evil lurks


可能正霸占我的经典任天堂玩大金刚呢
probably playing Donkey Kong on my classic Nintendo.
老天
Oh dear.
我的膀胱我做主
I am the master of my own bladder.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
莱纳德 佩妮
Leonard and Penny.
天哪
Oh my...
老天 谢尔顿
God Sheldon.
见鬼的你到底在外面干什么
What the hell are you doing out there?
我听到有响声
I heard a noise.
那是我们
It was us.


撞翻了一个台灯
We knocked over a lamp.
你们干嘛要撞翻台灯
Why would you knock over a lamp?
-我们正要... -没必要告诉他
- We were going to have... - He doesn't need
我们在干嘛 莱纳德
to know what we were doing Leonard.
没错 我是没必要知道你们在干嘛
No she's right I don't need to know what you were doing.
继续吧
Carry on.
你干什么
What are you doing?
走门就可以了
Use the door.
好主意
Good thinking.
或许我该四处查看下
Perhaps I'll check the perimeter
再泡点热牛奶
and make some warm milk.


很好 去吧
Great you do that.
你想要我给你带点热牛奶吗
Would you like me to bring you some warm milk?
我有乳糖不耐症
I'm lactose intolerant.
你是不想再弄出更大的声响来吓我
And you don't wish to alarm me with any more loud noises.
想得真周到
Very thoughtful.
佩妮 要热牛奶吗
Warm milk Penny?
不了 谢谢
No thanks.
好吧
Fine.
晚安 先生
Good night to you sir.
还有女士
Miss.
真是抱歉
Sorry about that.


你又无能为力
Ugh what can you do?
过来
Here.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Intruder alert intruder alert.
防盗警报 防盗警报
Intruder alert intruder alert.
看来沃罗威茨启动电网了
Looks like Wolowitz got the net electrified.
谢尔顿你没事吧
Sheldon are you okay?
我 我没事
I-I'm fine...
只是控制不了自己的膀胱了
Although I'm no longer the master of my own bladder.
我的新电脑装了瘟骑系统
My new computer came with windows 7.
瘟骑比围死他更容易上手嘛
Windows 7 is much more user-friendly than windows vista.
这我可不喜欢
I don't like that.


你不觉得搬到新城市去
Don't you think looking for a new city to live in
有点反应过激了吗
is a bit of an overreaction?
我们的公寓被盗
Our apartment was broken into
我们的保安系统又差点杀了我
Our security system tried to kill me
因此 我决定永久搬离帕萨迪纳
And as a result I'm leaving Pasadena forever.
你说我这能叫反应过度吗
Tell me how that's overreacting.
拜托 谢尔顿 你可不能搬
Come on Sheldon you can't move.
你不是该留在原地吗
Don't you need to stay in one place
这样你的母舰返回时候
so the mother ship can find you
才能找到你
when it returns?
真是这样就好了
Oh if that were only true.


不幸的是 在可预见的将来 我还得呆地球上
Unfortunately as I'm earthbound for the foreseeable future
一定得找个比帕萨迪纳
I need to find a location that's more hospitable
更加友好安全的地方 比如
than the mean streets of Pasadena like...
俄克拉荷马州的伊尼德市
Enid Oklahoma.
低犯罪率
Low crime rate
加上高速网络
and high-speed internet connectivity...
但没有火车模型店
But no model train shops.
抱歉 伊尼德市
Sorry Enid.
他要辞了大学的工作吗
Is he quitting his job at the university?
不 他准备远程办公
Oh no he's going to telecommute.
大家都乐见于此
Everybody's really excited about it.


好了
All right.
北卡罗来纳州 布恩市
Boone North Carolina.
自1952年以前的每年夏天

布恩市都会在露天的原型剧场重演
Boone has hosted an outdoor amphitheater portrayal
与之同名的丹尼尔·布恩时代的生活图景
Of the life and times of its namesake Dan'l Boone.
感觉这会吸引一帮不良分子过去
Sounds like something that would attract the wrong crowd.
佩妮 你来自内布拉斯加 对吗
Penny you're from Nebraska correct?
土生土长
Born and raised.
我要过几天才能安顿好
It will take me a few days to get settled.
到时候我会发详细的文档给你
After I do I will e-mail you detailed PDFs
包括图解和操作指南
containing diagrams and instructions


指导你打包和装运
that will guide you through packing and shipping
我余下的行李到蒙大拿州的波兹曼市
the rest of my possessions to Bozeman Montana.
同时 别忘了转发我的邮件
In the meantime please forward my mail.
具体需要发给谁
Any place specific
还是只需发给蒙大拿州波兹曼市的疯人院
Or just the Bozeman Montana loony bin?
我知道你在开玩笑
I sense you're making a joke
但波兹曼市确实有家喜剧俱乐部叫疯人院
But Bozeman does have a comedy club called the loony bin
别转发到那去
so do not forward my mail there.
拜托
Oh come on.
你不幸成了盗窃案失主
So you were the victim of a crime.
这本就是生活的一部分
That's part of life.


我曾祖父第一次来美国时
When my great- grandfather first came to this country
把全部希望与梦想都寄托于
he put all his hopes and dreams
他开在纽约下东区的
Into this little butcher shop he ran
那家小小的肉铺里
on the lower east side of New York.
你猜怎么着
You know what happened?
凡是去光顾他肉铺
Every customer who walked into that butcher shop
去买猪肝的人
and asked for a pound of liver
他都宰客没商量
got ripped off.
但是
But...
那些人看开了走出来了 你也该这样
Those people moved on and so should you.
我是走出来了啊
I am moving on.


我要搬去波兹曼市
I'm going to be a Bozite.
Bozite是德克萨斯州一个荒废的鬼镇
他们会自称波兹曼人吗
They call themselves
就该这么叫 这是我到那之后
They should. It's one of the first things
计划的首要任务之一
I plan to bring up upon arrival.
谢尔顿 我不敢相信我会这么说
Sheldon I can't believe I'm saying this
但我会想你的
But I'm going to miss you.
佩妮 要知道我不喜欢
Penny as you know I'm not comfortable
漫长的道别和离情别绪
with prolonged good-byes and maudlin displays of emotion
所以我准备了一个短片
so I prepared a short video.
大家好
Greetings.
要知道我不喜欢漫长的道别


As you know I'm not comfortable with prolonged good-byes
和离情别绪
and maudlin displays of emotion
所以我准备了这个短片
so I prepared this short video.
你们四位 有三位是我的好友
The four of you are three of my closest friends
还有一位也是难得的点头之交
and one treasured acquaintance.
虽然我无法断言 没有了你们
Though I cannot state categorically that my life
我的人生将从此失色不少
will be diminished by not having you in it
但你们要这么想的话 我也没意见
I am comfortable if you choose to believe that.
既然你们打算继续留在
Since you intend to remain
这座罪案猖獗的大都市
in this lawless metropolitan area
根据统计数据 在我们再见之前
statistics suggest that you will succumb to tragic
你们就会死于非命 遭遇不测


and gruesome ends before we meet again.
生生不息 繁荣昌盛[瓦肯人的经典手势]
Live long and prosper.
谢尔顿 这实在是...
Sheldon that's so...
我走后你们该及时锁门
You might want to lock the door behind me.
这里可不是波兹曼
This isn't Bozeman.
我怎么知道谁是好友
How the hell do I know who's the friend
谁又是泛泛之交
and who's the acquaintance?
冷得人心旷神怡
That is a bracing cold
冷得人精神一振
An invigorating cold.
天哪 好冷啊
Lord is it cold!
先生 我帮你拿包吧
Help you with your bags sir?
谢谢 波兹曼朋友


Thank you fellow Bozite.
你真是我们这美丽小镇的商会
And may I say you are the living embodiment of all
所许承诺的最好体现
the promises made by our lovely town's chamber of commerce.
等等我
Wait!
等等
Wait!
快给我回来
Excuse me!
给我一张去加州帕萨迪纳市的票
One ticket to Pasadena California please.
看看谁回来了
Hey look who's back!
真有趣
Interesting.
居然是泛泛之交第一个欢迎我
The acquaintance is the first to greet me.



物流管理就业-德智体美


考生考前遭小事故-战友聚会致辞


贵州警察-有拼音的三字经


浙江专科学校-米开朗琪罗传读后感


15年日历-一年级猜字谜


普渡大学-同学聚会邀请函


云师大商学院-gzszk


江夏学院-祖国在我心中演讲稿500字六年级