电影Big fish字幕

萌到你眼炸
618次浏览
2020年08月16日 20:25
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

蜂胶的疗效-河海大学本科招生网


大鱼 Big Fish 中英文剧本


There are some fish that cannot be caught.
有些鱼人们抓不到


It's not that they're faster or stronger than other fish.
不是因为他们壮硕敏捷


They're just touched by something extra.
而是因为他们拥有别的特质


One such fish was The Beast.
其中有条“大怪鱼”


And by the time I was born he was already a legend.
在我出生时,他就已经是个传说


He'd passed up more $$ 100 lures than any fish in Alabama.
他是阿拉巴马最多人想钓的鱼 但却没人钓得到他


Some said that fish was the ghost of a thief...
有人说这条鱼是60年前„


...who'd drowned in that river 60 years before.
淹死在河中的小偷冤魂化身


Others claimed he was a dinosaur left over from the
还有人说他是恐龙时代的活化石


I didn't put any stock into such speculation or superstition.
我不迷信也不乱猜


All I knew was I'd been trying to catch that fish...


我只知道我从你这个岁数开始„


...since I was a boy no bigger than you.
就一直想钓到这条鱼


And on the day you were born...
就在你出生的那天„


Well, that was the day I finally caught him.
我终于钓到他了


Now, I'd tried everything on it:
我在他身上试过各种诱饵:


Worms, lures, peanut butter, peanut butter and cheese.
虫子、人造饵、花生酱 花生酱加起司


But on that day I had a revelation:
但那天,我脑中灵光乍现


If that fish was Henry Walls' ghost, then the usual bait wasn't gonna work.
那条鱼如果是偷儿的冤魂化身 普通鱼饵根本没用


I was gonna have to use something he truly desired.
我得用他真正想要的东西来钓


- Your finger? - Gold.
- 你的手指头吗? - 金子


Now, I tied my ring onto the strongest line they made...
我把婚戒用最坚韧的钓线绑妥„


...strong enough to hold up a bridge, they said, if only for a few minutes.


那钓线可以撑住一座桥 如果只撑几分钟的话


And then I cast upriver.
然后我往上游抛杆


The Beast jumped up and grabbed it before it even hit the water.
大怪鱼跃出水面 在它落水之前就一口吞了它


And just as fast, he snapped clean through that line.
一瞬间,他就咬断那条钓线


Well, you can see my predicament.
这下我苦恼了


My wedding ring, the symbol of fidelity to my wife...
我的婚戒,我对妻子忠贞的象征„


...soon to be mother of my child... - Make him stop.
- 而她也即将是孩子的妈了„ - 叫他别说了


...was now lost in the gut of an uncatchable fish.
那象征被怪鱼吞入腹中


What did you do?
你怎么办?


I followed that fish upriver and downriver.
我沿河来回地追着那条鱼


This fish, The Beast...
这条鱼,这条大怪鱼„


...the whole time we were calling it a him, when in fact it was a her.


我们一直认为他是个“他” 结果他其实是个“她”


It was fat with eggs it was gonna lay any day.
她当时肚里都是蛋,随时都会生


Now, I was in a situation.
我面临了一个难题


I could gut that fish and get my wedding ring back...
我可以剖开鱼腹拿回我的婚戒„


...but in doing so I'd be killing the smartest catfish in the Ashton River.
但这么做,我就杀了艾许河里 最精明的一条鱼


Did I want to deprive my son the chance...
我真的要剥夺„


...to catch a fish like this of his own?
我儿子亲手逮到此鱼的机会吗?


This ladyfish and I...
我跟这条怪鱼„


- Well, we had the same destiny. -
- 我跟他有相同的命运 - “我们拥有相同的人生”


Now, you may well ask...
你现在会想问„


Oh, darling, darling, it's still your night.
儿子,你仍然是今天的主角啊


...why did it strike so quick on gold when nothing else would attract it?


为何什么东西都吸引不了他 他却吞了金子?


That was the lesson I learned that day...
就在我儿子诞生的那天„


...the day my son was born.
我学到了这一课


Sometimes the only way to catch an uncatchable woman...
要套住一个无法捉摸的女人 最好的办法„


...is to offer her a wedding ring.
就是帮她套上一只婚戒


What, a father's not allowed to talk about his son?
做父亲的不能谈谈他的儿子?


I'm a footnote in that story, Dad...
爸,我只是故事里的小注脚„


...the context for your great adventure, which never happened, incidentally.
你全在讲你的冒险故事 大多都是杜撰的


You were selling novelty products in Wichita when I was born.
我出生时你正在维契市推销玩具


Come on, Will. Everyone loves that story!
拜托,大家都喜欢那个故事!


They don't. I don't love that story. Not anymore. Not after a thousand times!
才不,我不喜欢那个故事 我听过一千次了!


I know every punch line, Dad. I can tell them as well as you can!


我能倒背如流,说的跟你一样好!


For one night, one night in your entire life...
你这辈子就这一个晚上„


...the universe did not revolve around Edward Bloom.
整个世界不是以你 爱德华·布鲁为中心


- How can you not understand that? - I'm sorry to embarrass you.
- 你怎么不能明白这点呢? - 很抱歉让你丢脸了


You're embarrassing yourself, Dad. You just don't see it.
你是丢自己的脸,你只是不知道


After that night, I didn't speak to my father again for three years.
那晚之后,我有3年没跟我父亲说话


William Bloom, United Press International. If I could just...
联合新闻社,威廉·布鲁„


We communicated indirectly, I guess.
我想我们彼此是间接联系


In her letters and Christmas cards, my mother wrote for both of them.
透过母亲写来的信件和卡片


And when I'd call, she'd say Dad was out driving or swimming in the pool.
我打电话回家时 她会说爸开车出去或在游泳


True to form, we never talked about not talking.
我们照样从不谈不说话的事


The truth is, I didn't see anything of myself in my father.


事实是,我看不出我跟父亲 有何相似之处


And I don't think he saw anything of himself in me.
我也不认为他觉得我跟他相像


We were like strangers who knew each other very well.
我们就像两个彼此熟识的陌生人


In telling the story of my father's life...
要述说我父亲生平的故事„


...it's impossible to separate fact from fiction, the man from the myth.
根本无法区别真实与虚幻 神话与现实


The best I can do is to tell it the way he told me.
我只能把他讲过的一切照实转述


It doesn't always make sense, and most of it never happened.
内容并非全都合理 大多甚至从未发生过


Give me back my ring!
把我的戒指还我!


Thank you!
谢谢!


But that's what kind of story this is.
这故事就是如此特别


His birth would set the pace for his unlikely life.
他的出生预告了他奇特的人生


No longer than most men's, but larger.


没啥特别,只是比较戏剧化


And as strange as his stories got...
他的故事最怪的是„


...the endings were always the most surprising of all.
总会有最令人讶异的结果


Yes. Yes, he's here.
有,他在


It's your mother.
是你妈


And what does Dr. Bennett say?
班奈医生怎么说?


No, sure, I'll talk to him.
好,我跟他谈


Yeah, I'll wait.
好,我等


It's bad?
很糟吗?


Yeah, it's more than they thought. They're gonna stop chemo.
比他们想的还糟 他们已经停止化疗了


- You need to go. - Probably tonight.
- 你得回去一趟 - 也许今晚就走


- I'm going with you. - No, no, no. You shouldn't.


- 我跟你一起去 - 不,你不该去的


I'm going with you.
我跟你一起去


Now, which one's it gonna be?
你要听什么?



“骗人的猴子”还是“挡路的狗”?


The one about the witch.
那个女巫

The one about the witch.

那个女巫

The one about the witch.

那个女巫


Your momma says I can't tell you that one anymore.
你妈不准我再跟你说那个故事

Your momma says I can't tell you that one anymore.

你妈不准我再跟你说那个故事

- You get nightmares. - But I'm not scared.

- 你会作噩梦 - 但我不怕啊


Well, neither was I, at first.
一开始„我也不怕


Now, this took place in the swamp outside of Ashton.


这发生在艾许镇郊外的沼泽里


Children weren't allowed in the swamp on account of the snakes, spiders...
小孩子都不准到那,那里有毒蛇 有蜘蛛„


...and quicksand that would swallow you up before you could even scream.
和转眼之间就会 把人吞掉的流沙


There were five of us out there that night:
我们有5个人:


Me, Ruthie, Wilbur Freely...
我、小鲁、威比·费利„


...and the Price Brothers, Don and Zacky.
还有普莱斯兄弟 唐恩和查基


And not one of us knew what was in store.
我们都不知道会发生什么事


It's common knowledge that most towns of a certain size have a witch...
大家都知道城镇大多都有女巫„


...if only to eat misbehaving children...
她们专吃坏小孩„


...and the occasional puppy who wanders into her yard.
还有不小心闯进去的小狗


Witches use those bones to cast spells and curses...
女巫用吃剩的骨头作法、诅咒„


...and make the land infertile.


让土地贫瘠


- Is it true she got a glass eye? - I heard she got it from gypsies.
- 她真的有玻璃眼珠? - 听说还是吉普赛人给她的


- What's a gypsy? - Your momma's a gypsy.
- 吉普赛人是什么? - 你妈就是


Your momma's a bitch.
你妈是个歹查某


You shouldn't swear. There's ladies present.
别乱骂人,这里有女生


- Shit. - Damn.
- 赛啦 - 去死


Screw.



Turn off your flashlights. She'll see you!
快关掉手电筒,她会看到的!


Yet of all the witches in Alabama...
然而阿拉巴马所有的女巫之中„


...there was one who was said to be the most feared.
有一位是最令人害怕的


For she had one glass eye which was said to contain mystical powers.
她有一颗玻璃眼珠 据说有神秘的力量


I heard if you look right at it, you'll see how you're gonna die.


听说你如果盯着它看 就能看到自己是怎么死的


That's bull-S-H-l-T, that is. She's not even a real witch.
这根本是胡„扯 她根本不是真正的女巫


If you're so sure, go get that eye.
你这么确定,就去拿眼珠过来


I heard she keeps it in a box on her night table. Or are you too scared?
听说它是放在床头柜上 还是你吓到挫赛了?


I'll go in right now and get that eye.
我马上去把眼珠拿来


- Then do it. - Fine, I will.
- 那就去啊 - 好,我会


- Fine, you do it. - Fine, I'm doing it.
- 好,去啊 - 好,我要去了


Edward, don't!
爱德华,不要!


She'll make soap out of you. That's what she does.
她会把你做成肥皂的 她就是会这样


She makes soap out of people.
拿人做肥皂


Ma'am, my name is Edward Bloom...
女士,我叫爱德华·布鲁„


...and there's some folks like to see your eye.


有人想看看你的眼珠


- You get The Eye? - I brought it.
- 你拿到眼珠了? - 我把它带来了


Let's see it.
让我们看看


Whoa, help!
哇,救命啊!


I saw how I was gonna die. I was old and I fell.
我看到我死时的样子 我老迈摔跤而死


I wasn't old at all.
我死时并不老


I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you're gonna die.
我本来想着死亡 想知道你会怎么死


I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about...
从某方面来说,想着死亡„


...it could kind of screw you up.
这可能会害惨自己


But it could kind of help you, couldn't it?
但也可能会很有用,对吧?


Because, everything else, you'd know you could survive.
因为你知道别的事都害不死你


I guess I'm saying I'd like to know.


我想我是说 我想知道


That's how I go.
原来我是这样死的


Hi, Mom.



- Is that Dr. Bennett's car? - Yes. He's up with your father now.
- 那是班奈医生的车吗? - 对,他正在楼上看你爸


- And how is he? - Well... No, I got it.
- 他怎样了? - 不,我来


He's impossible. He won't eat. Because he doesn't eat, he's weaker.
他很难搞,他不肯吃 因为他不吃,就变虚弱


Because he's weak, he doesn't want to eat.
因为他虚弱,他更没法吃


- How much time does he have left? - You don't talk about that.
- 他还有多少日子? - 别谈这个


Not yet.
现在还不要


Will.
威尔


Dr. Bennett. Oh, it's good to see you.
班奈医生,真高兴见到你


My wife, Josephine.


我老婆,乔瑟芬


A pleasure.
幸会


- You're seven months. - To the day!
- 7个月了吧 - 今天刚满


It's a boy.
是个男孩


Try to get him to drink one of these. He won't, but go ahead and try.
设法让他喝下这个 他不会喝,但你试试


(养生饮)

Dad?
爸?


You want some water?
要不要喝点水?


- You are in for a surprise. - Am I?
- 你即将会大吃一惊 - 是吗?


Having a kid changes everything.
养孩子会改变一切


There's the diapers and the burping and the midnight feeding.
尿布、打嗝、半夜喂奶


- Did you do any of that? - No.
- 你帮忙做过这些事? - 没



But I hear it's terrible.
但我听说很恐怖


Then you spend years trying to corrupt and mislead this child...
之后还要花很多年时间宠坏他 教坏他„


...fill its head with nonsense, and still it turns out perfectly fine.
在他脑子里装满怪主意 然而这一切还是很美好


- You think I'm up for it? - You learned from the best.
- 你想我够格吗? - 你跟高手学过了


Drink half the can. I'll tell Mom you drank it all.
你喝一半,我会跟妈说你全喝了


Everyone wins.
大家都快乐


People needn't worry so much. It's not my time yet.
大家不用太担心 我的时候还没到


This is not how I go.
我不是这么死的


- Really? - Truly. I saw it in The Eye.
- 真的? - 真的,我在玻璃眼里看到过


- The old lady by the swamp? - She was a witch.
- 那个沼泽里的老太太? - 她是个女巫


No, she was old and probably senile.
她很老,也许老糊涂了



I saw my death in that eye, and this isn't how it happens.
我从那眼珠里看到我的死亡 这不是我的死法


So how does it happen?
那是怎么死?


Surprise ending. Wouldn't want to ruin it for you.
令人讶异的结局 我可不想毁了你的兴致


Your mother thought we wouldn't talk again.
你妈以为我们不会再交谈了


Look at us. We're talking fine.
看看我们,我们谈的很愉快


We're storytellers, both of us.
我们是说故事的人,我们都是


I speak mine out, you write yours down. Same thing.
我把故事说出来 你则是写下来,都一样


Dad...
爸„


I hope to talk about some things while I'm here.
我希望趁我还在时跟你谈谈


You mean while I'm here.
你是说趁我还在吧


I just want to know the true versions of things:
我只想知道事情的真实面



Events. Stories.
事件、故事„


You.
还有你


Your mother hasn't been keeping up the pool.
你妈没把泳池顾好


- Lf you wanted to, you could fix it. - Yeah, I will.
- 你想的话,可以弄好它 - 好,我会


- You know where the chemicals are? - I did it when you were gone.
- 你知道清洁剂放哪? - 知道,你不在家时都是我清的


I was never much for being at home, Will. Too confining.
我一直都不喜欢待家里 太拘束了


And this here, being stuck in bed...
这样被困在床上„


Dying is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
死亡是我遇上最糟糕的事


- I thought you said you weren't dying. - I said this isn't how I go.
- 你不是说你不会死 - 我是说我不是这样死的


The last part is much more unusual.
我最后的旅程更特别


Trust me on that.
相信我



Dr. Bennett said I have to stay at home for a week.
班奈医生说我得整周待在家里


Oh, that's nothing. Once, I had to stay in bed for three years.
那没什么,我曾卧床3年


- Did you have the chickenpox? - I wish.
- 你也得了水痘? - 我真希望是


Truth is, no one quite knew what was wrong.
没有人清楚这是怎么回事


Most times a person grows up gradually...
大部分的人都是逐渐长大的„


...while I found myself in a hurry.
我却发现我长的超快


My muscles and my bones couldn't keep up with my body's ambition.
我的肌肉和骨头跟不上我的野心


So I spent the better part of three years confined to my bed...
我花了3年时间待在床上„


...with the encyclopedia being my only means of exploration.
只能探索百科全书的浩瀚学海


I had made it all the way to the G's...
我读到G开头的部份„


...hoping to find an answer to my
希望能在关于金鱼的文章里„



...when I uncovered an article about the common goldfish.
找到我巨大化的解答



养在小鱼缸里 金鱼就会一直维持他的大小„


With more space...
若有更多空间„


...the fish will grow double, triple, or quadruple its size.
金鱼就会数倍化的成长


It occurred to me then that perhaps the reason for my growth...
于是我想到我成长的原因„


...was that I was intended for larger things.
就是我打算追求大世界


After all, a giant man can't have an ordinary-sized life.
巨人无法是过一般生活的


As soon as my bones had settled in their adult configuration...
一旦我的骨头成长固定后„


...I set upon my plan to make a bigger place for myself in Ashton.
我就着手 为自己开创更大的空间


Tigers, go!
猛虎队,加油!


Edward Bloom!
爱德华·布鲁!



(猛虎队之穴)

(布鲁造园大队)

(艾许镇高中科学展览)

Doggy! My doggy! My doggy's trapped!
我的狗,我的小狗在里面!


I was the biggest thing Ashton had ever seen.
而我成了艾许镇最大的大人物


Until one day, a stranger arrived.
直到有一天,有个陌生人来了


Calm down. Calm down, everybody. Calm down. That's enough.
冷静,大家冷静 够了


- Mr. Mayor, he ate an entire corn field. - He ate my dog.
- 他吃光了整个玉米田 - 他吃了我的狗


If you ain't gonna stop him, mayor, we will.
镇长,你不阻止他 我们自己来


I won't have mob violence in this town.
我不容许本镇有暴民滋事


Now, has someone tried talking to him?
有人试过去跟他谈谈吗?


- You can't reason with him. - He's a monster.
- 你没法跟他讲道理的 - 他是个怪物


I'll do it.


我去谈


I'll talk to him. See if I can get him to go.
我去设法叫他离开这里


That creature could crush you without trying.
那个怪物一眨眼就能捏碎你


Oh, trust me, he'll have to try.
相信我,没那么容易的


Hello?
你好?


My name is Edward Bloom, and I wanna talk to you!
我叫爱德华·布鲁,我要跟你谈谈


Go away!
走开!


Now, I'm not going anywhere until you show yourself!
我不走,除非你出来!


I said, go away!
我叫你走开!


Armed with the foreknowledge of my own death...
由于我知道自己的死法„


...I knew the giant couldn't kill me.
我知道这巨人根本杀不死我


All the same, I preferred to keep my bones unbroken.


同样的,我也想毫发无伤


Why are you here?
你为什么来这里?


So you can eat me.
好让你吃了我


The town decided to send a human sacrifice and I volunteered.
镇上决定用活人献祭 我自愿前来


My arms are a little stringy, but there's some good eating in my legs.
我的手臂有点瘦 但我的脚满好吃的


I mean, I'd be tempted to eat them myself.
连我自己都会想吃它


So I guess, well...
所以我想„


If you'd just get it over with quick, because I'm not much for pain, really.
我想如果你吃快一点的话 我会比较不痛


Oh, come on! I can't go back! I'm a human sacrifice!
拜托,我不能回去! 我是祭品啊!


If I go back, they'll think I'm a coward.
我若回去,他们会认为我是懦夫


I'd rather be dinner than a coward.
我宁可被吃也不要当懦夫


Here.


来吧


You can start with my hand. It'll be an appetizer.
先从手吃起,就当开胃菜


I don't want to eat you. I don't want to eat anybody.
我不想吃你 我不想吃任何人


I just get so hungry. I'm just too big.
我只是很饿 我太高大了


Did you ever think that maybe you're not too big...
你有没有想过不是你太高大„


...but maybe this town is just too small?
而是这个镇太小了?


I've heard in real cities there are buildings so tall...
我听说真正的城市里有大楼„


...you can't even see the tops of them.
你连楼顶都看不到


- Really? - Oh, I wouldn't lie to you.
- 真的? - 我不会骗你的


And all-you-can-eat buffets.
还有“随你吃到饱”


- Now, you can eat a lot, can't you? - I can.
- 你可以吃很多吧? - 我可以


So why are you wasting your time in a small town?


那你干嘛浪费时间待在小镇里?


You're a big man. You should be in a big city.
大人物就该去大城市


You're just trying to get me to leave, aren't you?
你只是想要我走,对吧?


- What's your name, giant? - Karl.
- 巨人,你叫什么名字? - 卡尔


Well, mine's Edward. And truthfully...
我叫爱德华,说真的„


Well, I do want you to leave, Karl. But I want to leave with you.
我的确想要你离开 但我想跟你一起离开


I mean, you think this town is too small for you?
这里太小容不下你


Well, it's too small for a man of my ambition.
这里容不下我的雄心壮志


So, what do you say? Join me?
怎么样?跟我一起走吧?


Okay.



Okay.



Now, first, we gotta get you ready for the city.


首先,我们得帮你打理一下


Edward Bloom, first son of Ashton...
爱德华·布鲁,艾许镇之子„


...it's with a heavy heart that we see you go.
你的离去令我们惆怅


But take with you this key to the city...
带着这把钥匙上城市里去„


...and know that any time you want to come back...
任何时候你若想回来„


...all our doors are open to you.
我们的大门都将为你敞开


That afternoon as I left Ashton, everyone seemed to have advice.
我离开艾许镇的那天下午 每个人都给了我忠告


Find yourself a nice girl, now!
找个好女孩吧!


Watch your pride, Edward Bloom!
别太骄傲了,爱德华·布鲁!


But there was one person whose counsel I held above all others.
但是有个人说的话我很重视


She said that the biggest fish in the river...
她说河里最大尾的鱼„


...gets that way by never being caught.


永远不会被人捉到


- What'd she say? - Beats me.
- 她说什么? - 难倒我了


There were two roads out of Ashton:
出艾许镇有两条路:


A new one which was paved and an older one that wasn't.
一条是新铺好的,旧的则没铺


People didn't use the old one anymore...
人们不走那条旧路„


...and it had developed a reputation for being haunted.
还传说那条旧路闹鬼


Well, since I had no intention of ever returning to Ashton...
由于我无意回艾许镇„


...this seemed as good a time as any to find out what lay down that old one.
这看来是探究旧路的好时机


- You know anyone who's taken it? - That poet, Norther Winslow, did.
- 你有认识走旧路的人吗? - 诗人诺德走过


He was going to Paris, France.
他那时要去法国巴黎


I guess he liked it. No one ever heard from him again.
我想他喜欢那里,他流连忘返


I'll tell you what. You go the other way.


这样吧,你走另一条路


I'll cut through here, and I'll meet you on the far side.
我走这条,我们在另一头会合


You're just trying to run away, aren't you?
你是想落跑吧?


Here.
拿去


Just to be sure, you can take my pack.
为了保险起见,拿着我的包包


Why, you son of a...
你这个„


Now, there comes a point when a reasonable man...
懂道理的人„


...will swallow his pride and admit that he's made a terrible mistake.
终会有按下自尊 坦承他犯下严重错误的时刻


The truth is, I was never a reasonable man.
事实是,我一直都不是讲道理的人


And what I recall of Sunday school was that...
我记得主日学都这么讲„


...the more difficult something is, the more rewarding it is in the end.
事情愈艰难 最后愈能得到丰厚的果实


(马可敦杂货)



Friend! Welcome to you!
朋友!欢迎你!


- What's your name? - Edward Bloom.
- 你叫什么名字? - 爱德华·布鲁


-
- 阿萨布鲁的布鲁? - 对


Oh, here! Here you are, right here.
在这里,“爱德华·布鲁”


We weren't expecting you yet.
我们还没开始等你


- You were expecting me? - Not yet.
- 你们在等我? - 还没


- You must've taken a shortcut. - Why, yes, I did. It almost killed me.
- 你一定是抄了捷径 - 对,害我差点送命


Life will do that to you. And truthfully, the long way is easier.
生命就是这样 说真的,走远路比较简单


- But it's longer. - Much longer.
- 但那比较长 - 长很多


And you're here now, and that's what matters.
你来了,这比较重要


What is this place?
这是哪里?



The town of Spectre. Best-kept secret in Alabama!
丰都镇 阿拉巴马最神秘的地方!


Now, it says here you're from Ashton, right?
这上面说你是从艾许镇来的


Last person we had from Ashton was Norther Winslow.
上一个从艾许镇来的是诺德


The poet? Whatever happened to him?
那个诗人?他怎么了?


He's still here. Let me buy you a drink. I'll tell you all about it.
他还在这里 我请你喝一杯,再慢慢跟你说


Hell, I'll have him tell you!
管他的,我让他跟你说!


I have to meet somebody, and I'm already running late.
我得跟别人会合,我已经迟了


Now, son, I already told you. You're early.
孩子,我说过,你来早了


Now, tell me if that isn't the best pie you ever ate.
这是你吃过最棒的派吧


It truly is.
没错


Well, everything tastes better here. Even the water is sweet.
这里一切都比较好吃 连水都是甜的



Never gets too hot, too cold, too humid.
这里从不会太热、太冷、太潮湿


At night, the wind goes through the trees where you'd swear...
在晚上,树枝随风摇动的声音„


...there was a whole symphony out there playing just for you.
就像专为你演奏的交响乐


Hey! Jenny!
珍妮!


Come back here!
回来!


Jenny!
珍妮!


Hey, I need those.
我需要鞋子的


- There is no softer ground than town. - That almost rhymes.
- 这里的草地柔软宜人 - 那句话真有诗意


He's our poet laureate. Come on.
他是我们的桂冠诗人,来吧


I agreed to spend the afternoon, if only to understand...
我同意下午留在那里 只想弄明白„


...the mystery of how a place could feel so strange and yet so familiar.
这地方为何透着古怪 却又令人熟悉



I've been working on this poem for 12 years.
我写这首诗写了12年


Really?
真的?


There's a lot of expectation. I don't wanna disappoint my fans.
大家对我的期望很高 我不想令支持者失望


May I?
我能看吗?


(草地碧绿、天空蔚蓝)

(丰都真正棒!)

It's only three lines long.
这只有三句


This is why you should never show a work in progress.
未完成的作品就是不该让人看


I got him!
我逮到他了!


There's leeches in there.
水里有水蛭


- Did you see that woman? - What did she look like?
- 你有看到那女生吗? - 她长什么样子?


- Well, she was... - Was she naked?
- 她是„ - 她光着身子吗?



Yes, she was.



It's not a woman. It's a fish. No one ever catches her.
那不是女生,那是条鱼 没人捉到他过


Fish looks different to different people.
不同的人会看到不同的景象


My daddy said it looked like the coon dog he had when he was a kid...
我爸说他像他小时候养的小狗„


...back from the dead.
死而复生


Oh, darn.
该死


- How old are you? - Eighteen.
- 你几岁啊? - 18


I'm 8. That means when I'm 18, you'll be 28.
我8岁,我18时,你就28了


- And when I'm 28, you'll only be 38. - You're pretty good at arithmetic.
- 等我28,你就是38 - 你算术很好


And when I'm 38, you'll be 48. That's not much difference at all.
等我38,你就是48 那不算差太多嘛


Sure is a lot now, though, huh?
可是现在就差多了



Hey, Edward!
你好,爱德华!


Roses are red Violets are blue
玫瑰火红 罗兰湛蓝


I love Spectre...
我爱丰都„


Excuse me.
抱歉


Jenny thinks you're quite a catch. We all do.
珍妮认为你很棒,我们也有同感


What?
什么?


I said, you're quite a catch.
我说,你很棒


I have to leave.
我得走了


Tonight.
就是今晚


Why?
为什么?


This town is more than any man could ask for.
这个镇是任何人都梦寐以求的



And if I were to end up here, I would consider myself lucky.
我若落脚于此,定会觉得很幸运


But the truth is, I'm just not ready to end up anywhere.
但事实是 我还没准备要落脚在任何地方


But no one's ever left.
但是没人离开过啊


How are you gonna make it without your shoes?
你没鞋要怎么走?


Well, I suspect it will hurt. A lot.
我想走起来可能会痛,很痛


Now, I'm sorry, but... Well, goodbye.
很抱歉,但是„ 再见了


- You won't find a better place. - I don't expect to.
- 你找不到更好的地方了 - 我想也是


Promise me you'll come back.
答应我你会回来


I promise. Someday. When I'm really supposed to.
我答应你,总有一天 我该来时就会来


That night, I reached two conclusions.
那晚我得到两个结论


The first was that a dangerous path is made much worse by darkness.
第一,危险的路在黑夜中更恐怖



The second was that I was hopelessly and irrevocably lost.
第二,我彻底绝望的迷路了


These woods would become my graveyard.
这片树林即将变成我的坟场


As difficult as it was to reach Spectre, I was fated to get there eventually.
我注定死亡的命运 跟到丰都一样艰难


After all, no man can avoid reaching the end of his life.
毕竟没人能躲避死神的召唤


And then I realized this wasn't the end of my life.
接着我想到,这不是我的死期


This isn't how I die.
我不是这么死的


Friend.
朋友


- What happened to your shoes? - They kind of got ahead of me.
- 你的鞋哪去了? - 它们先我一步到目的地去了


I don't know if you saw it, but Josephine had some photos...
不知道你们有没有看过„


...in the most recent Newsweek.
《新闻周刊》登了乔瑟芬的照片


Really?
真的?



That's just wonderful.
太棒了


I spent a week in Morocco for the story. It was incredible.
我在摩洛哥为报导拍照 那里真的很棒


Oh. We'll have to pick up a copy.
我们该去买一本


I don't know if you're aware of this, Josephine...
乔瑟芬,不知道你知不知道„


...but African parrots, in their native Congo, they speak only French.
非洲鹦鹉在他们的刚果家乡 只说法文


Really?
真的?


You're lucky to get four words out of them in English.
能听到他们讲英文算你走运


But if you were to walk through the jungle...
但如果你穿越森林„


...you'd hear them speaking the most elaborate French.
你会听见他们讲流利的法文


Those parrots talk about everything. Politics, movies, fashion.
这些鹦鹉什么都谈 政治、电影、时尚


Everything but religion.
就是不谈宗教



Why not religion, Dad?
为什么不谈宗教?


It's rude to talk about religion. You never know who you're gonna offend.
谈宗教很没礼貌 你不知道可能会冒犯到谁


Josephine actually went to the Congo last year.
乔瑟芬去年到过刚果


Oh, so you know.
那你知道啰


Hello.
你好啊


Hi. How are you feeling?
你感觉如何?


Oh, I was dreaming.
我刚刚在作梦


What were you dreaming about?
你梦到什么?


Oh, I don't usually remember...
我通常不会记得„


...unless they're especially portentous. Do you know what that word means?
除非梦境特别凶 你知道那个字的意思吧?


It means when you dream about something that's gonna happen.
就是你梦见即将发生的事



Like one night, I had a dream...
就像有一天,我梦到„


...where this crow came and said:
有只乌鸦飞来跟我说:



“你阿姨快死了”


I was so scared, I woke up my parents...
我吓坏了 我叫醒我爸妈„


...but they said it was just a dream and to get back to bed.
他们说那只是个梦就回去睡了


But the next morning, my Aunt Stacy was dead.
但是第二天 我史黛阿姨过世了


That's terrible.
真可怕


Terrible for her, but think about me, young boy with that kind of power.
对她来说很可怕,但是想想我 一个拥有超能力的男孩


Wasn't three weeks later when the crow came back to me in a dream...
不到三周之后 那乌鸦又出现在我梦里„


...and said,
他说:“你爸快死了”


I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办



I finally told my father, but he said:
最后我告诉我爸,他说:



“不用担心” 但我看得出他惊惶失措


The next morning, he wasn't himself.
第二天早上,他完全变了个人


Kept looking around, waiting for something to drop on his head.
他老是四处张望 等着有东西砸向他的脑门


Because the crow didn't say how it was gonna happen, just those words:
因为那只乌鸦没说他会怎么死 只说了那句话:



“你爸快死了”


Well, he left home early and was gone a long time.
他早早就出门 出去了很久一段时间


When he finally came back, he looked terrible...
等他回来之后,样子狼狈至极„


...like he was waiting for the ax to fall all day.
好像他整天都在等斧头砍向他


He said to my mother:
他跟我妈说:



“我刚过了这辈子最糟的一天”




我妈说:“你以为你过的很糟?”



“今天早上 送牛奶的在门口暴毙了”


Because, see, my mother was banging the milkman.
懂吧,我妈跟送牛奶的有一腿


- Can I take your picture? - Oh, you don't need a picture.
- 我能拍张你的照片吗? - 你不需要照片的


Just look up the word
到辞典里查“英俊”这个辞就行了


Please?
拜托嘛


All right.
好吧


I have photos of the wedding to show you.
我有婚礼的照片要给你看


There is a great one of you and my father.
你跟我父亲有张合照很棒


I want to see pictures of your wedding. I've never seen any.
我想看你婚礼的照片 我没看过


That's because we didn't have a proper wedding.
那是因为我没办正式的婚礼



Your mother-in-law was never supposed to marry me.
你婆婆本来不该嫁给我


- She was engaged to somebody else. - I never knew.
- 她本来跟别人已有婚约 - 我从来都不知道


Will never told you?
威尔没跟你说过?


Probably just as well.
那样也许比较好


He would have told it wrong, anyway.
他的说法可能不好


All the facts, none of the flavor.
全都是事实,没有加油添醋


Oh. So this is a tall tale.
所以这是个夸张的故事啰


Well, it's not a short one.
这故事可不短


(卡洛威马戏团)

I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.
我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运

I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.

我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运

I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.


我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运

I'd just left Spectre and was on my way to discover my destiny.

我当时刚离开丰都镇 正要探索我的命运


Not knowing what that would be exactly...
不知前方会有什么,说真的„


...I explored every opportunity that presented itself.
但我把握每一个机会去探索


Coco! Coco! There they are.
可可和可可,谢谢她们


Ladies and gentlemen!
各位女士先生!


You may think you've seen the unusual.
你也许自以为看过不凡之事


You may think you've seen the bizarre.
你也许自以为看过特异之人


But I've traveled to the five corners of the world...
但我曾走遍天涯 探访世界的五个角落„


...and let me tell you, I've never seen anything like this!
让我告诉你们 我从未看过这样的东西


When I met this man...
我遇到这个人的时候„


...he was picking oranges in Florida.


他正在佛罗里达采收橘子


His fellow workers called him El Penumbra.
他的同事称他为半屏山 “暗影”


(大巨人)

Because when you worked beside him...
因为当你在他身旁工作时„


...he blocked out the daylight!
他会挡住所有的光线!


Not to alarm you, ma'am, but if this man wanted to...
我不想让你担忧,小姐 但如果这个人想的话„


...he could crush your head between his toes...
他用两只手指就能捏碎你的头„


...like a tiny walnut. But he won't do it.
就像压碎核桃一样 但他不会这么做


No. No, ladies and gentlemen...
不,各位女士先生„


...he will not hurt her...
他不会伤害她„


...because he is our own gentle giant.
因为他是我们温柔的巨人


Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Colossus!
各位女士先生 让我为您介绍大巨人



Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls...
各位女士先生、大人小孩„


...thank y'all for coming.
谢谢你们的光临


Drive home safely, everyone. Thank you for coming.
大家平安返家,谢谢光临


It was on that night Karl met his destiny.
就在卡尔遇上他命运女神的那晚


And I met mine, almost.
我也遇上了我的,就差一点


They say when you meet the love of your life, time stops.
人们说当你遇上你的挚爱 时间会暂停


And that's true.
那是真的


What they don't tell you is that once time starts again...
但人们没有告诉你 当时间再度恢复转动„


...it moves extra fast to catch up.
它会无比飞快,让人无法赶上


What's your name?
你叫什么名字?


- It's Karl. - Karl.
- 卡尔 - 卡尔



Tell me, Karl, have you ever heard the term
告诉我,你听说过„ “非自愿性奴役”吗?


- No. -
- 没 - “不公平契约”?


- Nope. - Great.
- 没 - 好极了


Here you go.
拿去


Here you are.
拿去


Mr. Soggybottom, come down this here...
水当当先生,靠过来„


...so he can use your back to sign on it.
让他靠在你背上签名


Okay. Thank you. Yeah.
很好,谢谢


Hey, kid.
小子


- Your friend just made himself a star. - Oh, that's great.
- 你朋友刚刚成了巨星 - 太好了


- My attorney, Mr. Soggybottom. - Good to meet you.
- 我的律师,水当当先生 - 幸会



Pleased to meet you.
幸会


What's the matter? I haven't seen a customer so depressed...
怎么了,孩子? 自从上次大象坐扁一个农妇后„


...since the elephant sat on that farmer's wife.
我就没看过有这么消沉的客人



“消沉”?


See? The big guy likes it.
看吧?这个大家伙听的懂


I just saw the woman I'm gonna marry.
我刚看到我要厮守终身的女人


I know it. But I lost her.
我很明白,但我却失去了她


Oh, tough break.
真糟糕


Well, most men have to get married before they lose their wives.
多数人都是先结婚才失去老婆的


I'm gonna spend the rest of my life looking for her. That or die alone.
我将以余生找寻她的芳踪 或者,孤独的死去


Damn, kid.
哇咧,小子



Let me guess. Real pretty?
让我猜猜看 是个美女?


Reddish-blondish hair?
一头微红的金发?


Blue dress?
穿蓝色洋装?


Yeah!
对!


I know her uncle. Friends of the family.
我认得她叔叔,家族的朋友


Who is she? Where does she live?
她是谁?她住哪里?


Forget it. Don't waste your time. She's out of your league.
算了吧,她不是你追得起的


- What? You don't even know me. - Sure I do.
- 你根本不认识我 - 当然认识


You were hot shit back in Hickville, but here in the real world, you got squat.
你是乡下来的大人物 但在真实世界里,你啥都不是


You don't have a plan or a job.
你没计划、没工作


Nothing except the clothes on your back.
你除了身上穿的衣服外啥都没有



Well, I have a whole backpack full of clothes.
我有一整个背包的衣服


Oh, someone stole my backpack.
有人偷了我的背包


You were a big fish in a small pond, but this here is the ocean...
你原本是小池子里的大鱼 但这里是海洋„


...and you're drowning. Go back to Puddleville.
你会淹死的 听我的,回乡下去


- You'll be happy there. - You say I don't have a plan. I do.
- 你会快乐些 - 你说我没计划,我有


I'll find that girl, marry her, and spend the rest of my life with her.
我要找到那个女孩 娶她为妻,与她厮守一生


I don't have a job, but I would have a job if you gave me one.
我是没工作 但只要你给我工作就成


And I may not have much...
我有的也许不多„


...but I have more determination than any man you're likely to meet.
但我比任何人都有决心


I'm sorry, kid. I don't do charity. Come on, big boy.
抱歉,小子,这里不是慈善机构 走吧,大家伙


Wait. Look, I'll work night and day for you...
等等,我会日夜为你效力„



...and you won't have to pay me.
你也不需要付我薪水


You just have to tell me who she is.
只要告诉我她是谁


Every month you work for me...
你每为我工作一个月„


...l'll tell you one thing about her. That's my final offer.
我就告诉你一件有关她的事 这是我的底线


Let's get started.
开始工作吧


From that moment on, I did everything Mr. Calloway asked.
从那时起 我凡事都照卡洛威先生的吩咐去做


I'd go three days without stopping to eat.
我可以连做三天不吃饭


And four days without sleeping.
连做四天不睡觉


What kept me going was the promise of meeting the girl...
驱策我的唯一动力 就是能见到„


...who would be my wife.
我要娶的女孩


Stick together, that's the way it's gonna be.
我们要团结



- The way it was, and the way it will be. - Mr. Calloway, sir?
- 向来如此,以后也一样 - 卡洛威先生?


It's been a month today.
今天已经满一个月了


This girl, the love of your life...
这个女孩,你的最爱„


...her favorite flowers are daffodils.
她最喜欢的花是黄水仙


- So get that stuff... - Daffodils.
- 去拿那些东西„ - 黄水仙


Daffodils.
黄水仙


Daffodils.
黄水仙


True to his word...
卡洛威先生很守信„


...every month Amos would tell me something new...
他每个月都会告诉我一些„


...about the woman of my dreams.
关于我所爱的女人的事


Enjoy yourselves, enjoy yourselves.
要好好享受、好好享受



She's going to college.
她要上大学了


College. She's going to college.
大学,她要上大学了


She likes music.
她喜欢听音乐


Music. She likes music.
音乐,她喜欢听音乐


Over the months, I learned a lot about the woman I would marry...
过了几个月 我知道了许多我最心爱的人的事„

Over the months, I learned a lot about the woman I would marry...

过了几个月 我知道了许多我最心爱的人的事„

Over the months, I learned a lot about the woman I would marry...

过了几个月 我知道了许多我最心爱的人的事„

...but not her name, and not where to find her.

但仍不知她的名字或去何处找她

That time had come. I couldn't wait any longer.

时间到了 我无法再等待了


Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?


It's Edward Bloom. I need to talk to you.
我是爱德华·布鲁,我要跟你谈谈



Mr. Calloway?
卡洛威先生?


No. Wait!
不!等等!


That night, I discovered that most things you consider evil or wicked...
就在当晚,我发现 你觉得最邪恶或最坏的事物„


...are simply lonely and lacking in social niceties.
其实只是孤独 缺乏融洽的个性


Didn't kill anything, did I?
我没害死什么东西吧?


A few rabbits. But I think one of them was already dead.
几只兔子 我想有一只已经死透了


That would explain the indigestion.
难怪我消化不良


Thank you.
谢谢你


I was wrong about you, kid.
我想我错看你了


You may not have much, but what you got, you got a lot of.
你也许没有钱 但你所拥有的,却丰富无比


You could get any girl.
你可以拥有任何女孩



There's only one I want.
我想拥有的只有一位


Her name...
她的名字是„


...is Sandra Templeton.
桑德拉·提普顿


She goes to Auburn.
她念奥本大学


Semester's almost over, so you better hurry.
学期快结束了,你动作得快点


Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你


- Good luck, kid! - Thank you, sir!
- 祝你好运 - 谢谢你


- Bye, now. - Bye, Edward.
- 再见了 - 再见了


After saying my goodbyes, I hopped three trains...
道别之后,我转了三班火车„


...to get to Auburn that afternoon.
在那天中午赶到奥本


You don't know me, but my name is Edward Bloom...
你不认识我,我叫爱德华·布鲁„



...and I love you.
而我爱你


I've spent the last three years working to find out who you are.
我做了三年苦工只为查出你是谁


I've been shot, stabbed, and trampled a few times. I broke my ribs twice.
我曾被枪伤、刺伤、虐待 肋骨还断过两次


But it's all been worth it to see you here now...
但现在看见你,还能跟你说话„


...and to finally get to talk to you.
一切都值得了


Because I'm destined to marry you.
因为我命中注定要娶你为妻


I knew it when I saw you at the circus, and I know it now more than ever.
我在马戏团看到你时就知道 而我现在更确定了


- I'm sorry. - You don't have to apologize to me.
- 对不起 - 别道歉


I'm the luckiest person you'll find today.
我是今天最幸运的人了


No, I'm sorry I'm engaged to be married.
不,我订了婚也即将结婚


But you're wrong. I do know you.
但你错了,我认识你



At least by reputation.
我听过你的名声


Edward Bloom from Ashton.
艾许镇的爱德华·布鲁


See, I'm actually engaged to a boy from Ashton. Don Price.
我的未婚夫出身艾许镇 唐恩·普莱斯


He was a few years older than you.
他比你大几岁


Well...
嗯„


Congratulations.
恭喜你


I'm sorry to have bothered you.
很抱歉打扰到你


Stop it! It's not funny.
别笑了!这不好笑


That poor boy.
他好可怜


Fate has a cruel way of circling around on you.
命运残酷的折磨着人


After all this work to leave Ashton...
为了离开艾许镇 我用尽一切努力„



...the girl I love was now engaged to one of its biggest jerks.
心爱的人却跟那里的废物订了婚


There's a time when a man needs to fight...
人有必须奋战的时刻„


...and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost...
也有必须接受现实的时刻„


...the ship has sailed, and that only a fool will continue.
木已成舟 只有傻子会继续奋战


Truth is, I've always been a fool.
事实是,我一直都是个傻子


Sandra Templeton, I love you, and I will marry you!
桑德拉·提普顿 我爱你,我也要娶你


So as you can see, if we apply these rules to our everyday life...
若将这些定律运用在日常生活上„


...supply and demand makes much more sense.
供给和需求就更有意义


Take a look at the next graph, and the import of this will be even stronger...
请看下一个图


(我爱桑德拉·提普顿)

- for three hours.
持续了三个钟头


Look!


你看!


(我爱桑德拉)

- Daffodils! - They're your favorite flower.
- 黄水仙 - 这是你最喜欢的花


How did you get so many?
你从哪找来这么多?


I called everywhere in five states.
我打电话找遍附近五个州


I told them it was the only way to get my wife to marry me.
我说只有这样能让我老婆嫁给我


You don't even know me.
你甚至还不认识我


I have the rest of my life to find out.
我有一辈子可以认识你


Sandra!
桑德拉!


It's Don. Promise you won't hurt him.
是唐恩,答应我你不会伤害他


If that's what you want, I swear to it.
你想如此,我就答应你


- Bloom? - Don.
- 布鲁? - 唐恩



What the hell are you doing? This is my girl. Mine!
你在干嘛? 这是我的女人,我的!


I wasn't aware that she belonged to anyone.
我不知道她属于任何人


What's the matter? Are you too scared to fight back?
怎么?你怕到不敢还手了?


I promised I wouldn't.
我答应过不打你的


Stop it!
住手!


Don, stop!
唐恩,住手!


While I took the beating of a lifetime, Don Price was ultimately defeated.
当我被痛扁的时候 被彻底击败的其实是唐恩


All the physical activity had worsened a congenital valve defect.
这些身体的行动 让先天的缺陷更形恶化


Put simply, his heart wasn't strong enough.
简单的说,他的心脏不够强


Don! I will never marry you.
唐恩!我决不会嫁给你


What? You mean, you love this guy?
什么?你爱这家伙?



He's almost a stranger, and I prefer him to you.
他是个陌生人,但我宁愿嫁他


As it turned out, Sandra was able to keep her same date at the chapel.
结果桑德拉赶上预订的婚礼日期


Only the groom had changed.
只是新郎换了个人


I thought you said you didn't have a church wedding.
你不是说没办过正式的婚礼?


We were all set to, but there was a complication.
我们本来都准备好了 但事情有点复杂


Is it the medicine that's making you thirsty?
是不是药物让你口渴?


Truth is, I've been thirsty my whole life.
事实是,我一直都口渴


Never really known why.
我一直都不明白原因


There was a time when I was 11...
有一次,在我十一岁时„


You were talking about your wedding.
我们在谈你的婚礼


I didn't forget. I was just working on a tangent.
我没忘记 我只是改变话题



You see, most men, they'll tell you a story straight through.
大部分的人叙述故事 只会平铺直叙


It won't be complicated, but it won't be interesting, either.
那既不复杂,也不有趣


I like your stories.
我喜欢你的故事

I like your stories.

我喜欢你的故事

And I like you.

我也喜欢你

And I like you.

我也喜欢你

Well, when you work for the circus, you don't have a regular address.

在马戏团工作 不会有固定的联络地址

Well, when you work for the circus, you don't have a regular address.

在马戏团工作 不会有固定的联络地址


So after three years, there was a lot of undelivered mail.
三年来,我积了不少未送达邮件


During the four weeks I was in the hospital...
在我躺在医院的四周里„


...the postmaster finally caught up with me.
邮局终于找到了我



And it seems that while my heart belonged to Sandra...
我的心虽然属于桑德拉„


...the rest of my body belonged to the U.S. Government.
但身体其他部份却是属于国家


(征召令)

(立即入伍报告)

A hitch in the Army was up to three years at that point...
当时役期长达三年„


...and having waited three years just to meet Sandra...
要等三年才能再见桑德拉„


...I knew I couldn't survive being away from her that long.
我知道我没办法撑那么久


So I took every hazardous assignment I could find...
为了缩减役期„


...with the hope of getting my time down to less than a year.
我愿意接受任何危险任务


Go! Go!
上!上!


When I was offered a secret mission...
当我受命到中国的王凯潭„


...to steal the plans for the Wong Kai Tang power plant...
偷电厂计划图时„



...I jumped at the chance to serve my country.
我立刻把握机会


Go! Go!
上、上!


Any of you got needs?
你们有什么欲望吗?


How could you miss your cue?
你怎么会错过?


You make me look like a fool out there alone.
你让我看来蠢透了


You weren't alone!
我也不喜欢被人笑!


Who the hell are you?
你是谁啊?


I'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你们


Damn right you're not.
你敢


GUARD!
守卫!


Tell your men not to bother us!
叫你的人别打扰我们!



And close that curtain!
拉上帘子!


Please, I need your help.
帮帮忙吧


What makes you think we'll help you?
我们为什么要帮你?


Over the next hour, I described my love for Sandra K. Templeton...
接下来一个小时 我说明我对桑德拉的爱„


...and the ordeal that brought me before them.
还有我所肩负的艰鉅任务


As it had always been, this love was my salvation.
这坚贞的爱情 一直都能拯救我


It was destined to be.
命中注定也该如此


We put together an elaborate plan for escape...
我们一起拟定了逃亡计划„


...involving a whaling ship to Russia...
搭捕鲸船到俄罗斯„


...a barge to Cuba, and a small, dirty canoe to Miami.
坐货船到古巴 再划又脏又小的独木舟到迈阿密


We all knew it would be dangerous.
我们都知道这可能会很危险



And what are we supposed to do when we get to America?
我们到美国以后能做什么?


I can get you bookings.
我能帮你们安排


I know the biggest man in show business.
我认得演艺界的大哥大


Bob Hope?!
鲍伯·霍普?!


Bigger.
更厉害的


Ready?
准备好了?


And so the twins and I began our arduous journey...
双生女和我开始艰难的旅程„


...halfway around the world.
绕行地球大半圈


Unfortunately, there was no way to send a message back to America.
很不幸地 我无法写信回美国


And so it was no surprise that the Army believed I was dead.
军方也理所当然的认为我阵亡了


No, God!
不,天哪!



After four months, Sandra had gotten over the worst of the nightmares.
四个月后,桑德拉终于不再作恶梦


When the phone rang, she didn't think it was somehow me calling her.
电话响起,她不再认为是我打的


When a car drove past, she didn't get up to check out the window.
门口有车开过 她不再从窗口查看


I talked with your father last night.
我昨晚跟你父亲聊过


You never told me how your parents met.
你没说过你爸妈是怎么认识的


They met at Auburn.
他们在奥本认识的


What about the details? How they fell in love.
其他细节呢? 他们怎么相爱


The circus. The war.
马戏团、战争


You never told me any of that.
这些你都没跟我说过


That's because most of it never happened.
因为那些大多都没发生过


But it's romantic.
但是那好浪漫



- What? - What, I know better...
- 什么? - 最好别跟„


...than to argue romance with a French woman.
法国女人争论浪漫的事


Do you love your father?
你爱你父亲吗?


Everyone loves my father. He's a very likable guy.
大家都爱他,他很讨人喜欢


Do you love him?
你爱他吗?


You have to understand.
你得要明白


When I was growing up, he was gone more than he was there.
在我成长时,他常常不在家


And I started thinking maybe he's got this second life somewhere else.
我忍不住要想 也许他在别的地方还有别的生活


Another family, another house.
另一个家庭、房子


And he leaves us and goes to them.
他离开我们时,就回到那里


Or, or...
或者„



Or maybe there is no second family. Maybe he never wanted a family.
没有另一个家庭 也许他从来就不想要有家庭


Whatever it is, he likes his second life better and he tells his stories...
不管怎样,他爱另一种生活 而他说故事„


...because he can't stand this boring place.
因为他无法忍受这无趣的地方


- But it's not true. - Well, what's true?
- 那不是事实 - 事实是什么?


He's never told me a single true thing.
他没跟我说过一件真实的事


Look, hey...
听着„


I know why you like him.
我知道你为何喜欢他


I know why everyone likes him.
大家都喜欢他


But I need you to tell me that I'm not crazy.
但我要你告诉我,我没疯


Oh, you're not.
你没疯


And I think you should talk to him.
我想你该跟他谈谈



Larry Puckett's Chevrolet lets the customer do the talking.
赖氏汽车以客为尊


Larry Puckett's GM-certified vehicles are under factory warranty.
赖氏汽车品质保证


And you can save up to 40 percent off the original MSRP.
价格比市价便宜四成


- Did I ever tell you about...? - Yes.
- 我有没有说过„? - 说过了


The maple tree and the Buick? We've heard it.
枫树和别克车的故事,听过了


I know someone who hasn't.
我知道有人没听过


- The... - Tree fell on the car, spilling the syrup.
- 那个„ - 枫树倒在车上,流出枫糖浆


Which attracted the flies, which got stuck to it...
结果吸引了一堆苍蝇,全都黏住了„


...and flew off with the whole car.
结果他们带着整台车飞走了


But the real story is how I got the car.
但那辆车的来头可厉害了


- You see... - Dad?
- 你看„ - 爸?



Son.
儿子


Can we talk?
我们能谈谈吗?


I think I'll get started on these dishes.
我去洗碗


I'll help you.
我帮你


- You know about icebergs, Dad? - Do I?
- 爸,你知道冰山吗? - 知道?


I saw an iceberg once.
我就看过一次


They were hauling it down to Texas for drinking water.
它被拉到德州当饮用水源


They didn't count on there being an elephant frozen inside.
却没想到里面有只大象


- The woolly kind. A mammoth. - Dad!
- 毛茸茸的那种,长毛象 - 爸!


What?
怎么?


I'm trying to make a metaphor here.
我只是想打个比方



Well, you shouldn't have started with a question...
那你就不该用问句开头„


...because people want to answer questions.
人遇到问题就会回答


You should've started with,
你该说:“关于冰山„”


Okay, okay. The thing about icebergs is you only see 10 percent.
好吧 关于冰山,你只看得到10%„


The other 90 percent is below the water where you can't see it.
其他90%都隐藏在水下


And that's...
而你„


...what it is with you, Dad.
你就是这样


I am only seeing this little bit...
我只看得到„


...that sticks above the water.
浮出水面的那一小部份


Oh, you're only seeing down to my nose? My chin? My...
你只看得到我的鼻子、下巴?


Dad, I have no idea who you are...
爸,我不知道你是谁„



...because you've never told me a single fact.
因为你从未告诉我实话


I've told you a thousand facts, Will. That's what I do, I tell stories!
我跟你讲过的可多了 我就是这样,我讲故事!


You tell... lies, Dad.
你讲的„是谎言


You tell amusing lies.
有趣的谎言


Stories are what you tell a 5-year-old at bedtime.
故事是拿来哄5岁小孩的


They're not elaborate mythologies that you maintain...
不是你儿子已经2、30岁了


...when your son is 10 and 15 and 20 and 30.
还继续编造的神话


And I believed you.
我相信过你


I believed your stories so much longer than I should have.
我相信你太久了


Then when I realized everything you said was impossible...
当我发现你说的根本是天方夜谭„


...I felt like a fool to have trusted you.
我觉得只有笨蛋才会相信你



You're like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
你就像圣诞老人加复活节兔子


Just as charming and just as fake.
迷人却虚假


You think I'm fake.
你认为我虚假


Only on the surface, Dad. But it's all I've ever seen.
表面上是,而我也只看到表面


Look.
听着


I'm about to have...
我自己的孩子„


...a kid of my own.
已即将出生


It would kill me if he went through his whole life...
他若不了解我„


...never understanding me.
我会很痛苦


It would kill you, huh?
你会很痛苦?


What do you want, Will? Who do you want me to be?
你想要怎样? 你要我变成什么样的人?



Just yourself.
就是你自己


Good, bad, everything. Just show me who you are for once.
好坏皆然 让我看一次你真正的面貌


I've been nothing but myself since the day I was born.
我从出生起就一直是我自己


And if you can't see that, it's your failing, not mine!
你看不出来是你的错,错不在我!


Your father decided that he needed to have an office...
你爸决定他需要一间办公室„


...and, of course, it wouldn't do to have it in the house.
当然,你爸根本没法动手


So...
所以„


You'll know better than me what's important.
你比我清楚什么比较重要


What is it?
那是什么?


It was during the war.
战时的文件


Your father went missing. They thought he was dead.
你爸失踪,军方以为他阵亡了



Oh, that really happened?
那是真的?


Not everything your father says is a complete fabrication.
你爸说的不全都是谎言


I think I'll go check on him.
我想我要去看看他


I need to lie down for a bit.
我要去躺一下


Okay, go.
好,去吧


After the war, the sons of Alabama returned home, looking for work.
战后,阿拉巴马的年轻人返乡找工作


Each had the advantage over me.
每个人都比我强


They were alive, while I was officially deceased.
在我被宣告阵亡时,他们都活着


With my prospects few...
由于我的机会不多„


...I took a job as a traveling salesman. It suited me.
我成了推销员,这很适合我


If there was one thing you can say about Edward Bloom...
要说爱德华·布鲁有啥特质„



...it's that I am a social person.
就是我是个善于交际的人


- Congratulations. - Thank you, sir.
- 恭喜了 - 谢谢


I could be gone for weeks at a time.
我可能一离家就是一周


But every other Friday, I put all the money I made...
但每半个月 我就会把我赚的钱„


...into an account set aside for a proper house...
全存入银行„


...with a white picket fence.
只为买栋有白色离笆的房子


I'd like a moment of your time to tell you about my new product...
各位,请看我的新产品„


...the Handi-matic.
魔奇手


A few years later, I added other products and other cities...
几年后,我多加了一些商品„


...until my territory stretched from the coast to western Texas.
从沿岸拓展业务到德州西部


(瑟登市储蓄银行)

Edward?


爱德华?


Edward Bloom!
爱德华·布鲁!


It's me, Norther Winslow.
是我,诺德


I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信


I was astonished to see the greatest poet of both Ashton and Spectre...
我很讶异 竟然会在德州看到„


...all the way out in Texas.
名满艾许和丰都的诗人


I want you to know, when you left Spectre, it opened my eyes.
你离开丰都时 开启了我的视野


There was a whole life out there that I was not living.
我的阅历根本还不够广阔


So I traveled.
所以我四处游历


I saw France, Africa, half of South America.
我到过法国、非洲、南美


Every day, a new adventure. That's my motto.
我的格言是 “每天都是全新的冒险”


That's great, Norther. I'm happy for you.


太好了,诺德


What are you doing now?
你在这干嘛?


I'm robbing this place.
我要抢劫这里


All right, everybody down!
大家趴下!


Hey! Just slide that over.
把枪传过来


- Would you mind grabbing that? - What?
- 你能拿吗? - 什么?


The gun.



I'm gonna be cleaning out the cash drawers...
我要柜台所有的现金„


...and my associate here is gonna handle the vault.
我的伙伴则要清空金库


All right, you! You help my friend, okay?
你,你来帮我朋友


Let's go!
快点!


I'm sorry, ma'am. I am.


对不起,小姐,真的


I really just don't want anyone to get hurt.
我并不希望有人受伤


It's not that.
不是这个原因


It's just...
只是„


There's no money.
这里没钱


We're completely bankrupt. Don't tell anybody.
我们破产了 别跟任何人讲


It turned out that the Savings & Loan had already been robbed...
结果银行里的钱 早就被抢光了„


...not by armed bandits, but by speculators in Texas real estate.
不是被抢匪抢的 是被德州投机的地产商掏空了


All right, let's go!
走吧!


Norther!
诺德!


Yeah! There's gotta be close to $$400 here!
这里差不多有400元!


And that's just from the drawers.


这还只是柜台的现金


Let's see what you got from the vault.
金库里有多少?


This is it? The whole vault?
就这样?整个金库耶?


I'm afraid so.
恐怕是的


(爱德华·布鲁)

It's got your deposit slip on it.
里面还有你的存款条


Well, I just didn't want you leaving empty-handed.
我不想让你空手而归


There's something you should know. The reason they don't have money...
银行之所以没钱„


I told Norther about the vagaries of Texas oil money...
我告诉诺德关于 德州油价的反覆无常„


...and its effect on real-estate prices...
还有它对房地产的影响„


...and how lax enforcement of fiduciary process...
而由于信用审核过于宽松„


...had made savings and loans particularly vulnerable.
让银行体制濒临崩解



Hearing this news, Norther was left with one conclusion:
诺德听了这些消息后 得到了一个结论


I should go to Wall Street. That's where all the money is.
我要去华尔街,钱都在那里


I knew then that while my days as a criminal were over...
我知道我的犯罪生涯结束了„


Thanks for the hand!
谢谢你助我一臂之力!


...Norther's were just beginning.
而诺德才正要开始


When Norther made his first million dollars...
当诺德赚到他第一个一百万时„


...he sent me a check for 10,000.
他寄了张一万元的支票给我


I protested, but he said it was my fee as his career advisor.
我不肯收 但他说那是付我职涯谘商的费用


It was enough to buy my wife a proper house...
那笔钱足以买房子给我老婆„


...with a white picket fence.
当然还有白离笆


And for that, it was all the riches a man could ever want.
而那是每个人都会想要有的



I was drying out.
我本来好干喔


I see.
是喔


I think we ought to get you a plant mister...
我想我们该帮你买个浇花器„


...so we can just spray you like a fern.
时时替你浇水保湿


Come, now.
好了


I don't think I'll ever dry out.
看来我们永远干不了了


(信托契约)

(管理人珍妮·希尔,丰都镇)

(欢迎莅临丰都镇)

布鲁克林路3124号

You carry on. I'll see...
继续谈,等一等„


Hello.
你好


- Are you Jennifer Hill? - I am.
- 你是珍妮·希尔? - 我是



And you're Will.
你是威尔


I've seen a picture of you. That's how I recognize you.
我看过你的照片,所以我知道


Listen, Kenny, why don't we skip the lesson today?
肯尼,我们今天别上了


We can go again next week.
下周再上


Do I have to give it back to my mom?
我要把这交给我妈吗?


Well, I won't tell her if you won't.
你不说我就不说


How did you know my father?
你怎么会认识我爸?


Well, this was on his sales route...
这里本来在他跑业务的路线上„


...so he was through here all the time, and everyone in town knew him.
所以他常经过这里 镇上每个人都认识他


Were you having an affair?
你跟他有暧昧关系吗?


Wow. Wow, you just said it.
你真直接啊



I was expecting to dance around this for another half-hour.
我以为我们不会这么快切到正题


I've seen him with women. He flirts. He always has.
他老爱跟女人打情骂俏


And on some level, I just presumed that he was...
在某个层面上来说 我认为他„


...cheating on my mom. I just never had proof.
背叛过我妈,我只是苦无证据


Well, can I ask you a question?
我能问你一个问题吗?


If you found this deed, why didn't you just ask Eddie?
你既然找到契约,为何不问他?


Because he's dying.
因为他快死了


Look, I don't know how much you want to know about any of this.
我不知道你想知道多少


You have one image of your father...
你对你父亲有个想像„


...and it'd be wrong of me to change it...
改变它可能是错的„


...especially this late in the game.
特别是一切都将走入尽头了



My father talked about things he never did...
我父亲说了很多他没做过的事„


...and I'm sure he did a lot of things that he never talked about.
我想他做了很多他不曾提及的事


I'm just trying to reconcile the two.
我试图融合两者


The first thing you have to understand...
首先你必须了解„


...is that your father never meant to end up here.
你父亲从未想在此停留


Yet he did.
但他却停留过


Twice.
两次


The first time, he was early.
第一次,他来早了


The second time, he was late.
第二次,他却来晚了


Those days, your father was working for himself.
那些日子里,你父亲自己打拼


If there's one thing you could say about Edward Bloom...
要说爱德华·布鲁有啥特质„



...it's that he was a social person, and people took a liking to him.
就是他是个善于交际的人 人们都喜欢他


One night, he was returning from three weeks on the road...
有一晚,他出外推销三天后„


...when he hit a thunderstorm unlike any in his life.
遇到前所未有的暴风雨


Fate has a way of circling back on a man...
命运残酷的折磨着人„


...and taking him by surprise.
总让人讶异


A man sees things differently at different times in his life.
人在不同时刻看法总有不同


This town didn't seem the same now that he was older.
现在他年长许多 这个镇也不再如往昔了


A new road had brought the outside world to Spectre...
新辟的道路将丰都与世界连结„


...and with it, banks, liens and debt.
银行、抵押借款也随之而来


Almost everywhere you looked, people were bankrupt.
举目望去,大家都破产了


The auction today is for the town of Spectre.
今天的拍卖标的是丰都镇



- The opening bid will be $$ 10,000. - So Edward Bloom...
- 起标价为一万元 - 所以爱德华·布鲁„


...decided to buy the town. - 50,000.
- 决定买下此镇 - 五万


- I couldn't believe my eyes... - He was never a wealthy man...
- 我真的无法相信„ - 他并不有钱„


...but he had made other men rich, and now he asked for their favors.
但他却让其他人富有 所以他请他们帮忙


- I'm trying to save... - Most of them hadn't seen Spectre.
- 一个拯救„ - 他们大多都没看过丰都镇


They only had Edward's words to describe it.
只听过爱德华片面的形容


That's all he needed. He sold them on the dream.
他只需要那样 他向他们推销梦想


So first he bought the farms.
所以他先买下农场


Then he bought the houses. And then he bought the stores.
然后买下房舍 接着买下商店


Whatever he bought, the people were not asked to leave or pay rent.
不论他买了什么 人们都不需搬走或付房租


They were just asked to keep doing as they were doing.
他们只被要求维持原来的生活



In that way, he could make sure the town would never die.
那样的话 他就可以确保这个镇不会死去


Within six months, his trust had purchased the entire town.
在六个月内 他的基金会几乎买下了整个镇


With one exception.
只有一家例外


You must be Edward Bloom.
你一定是爱德华·布鲁


How do you know?
你怎么知道?


No one would come out here unless they had business.
除非有事,没人会来这里


And no one would have business with me except for you.
而只有你会有事要找我


You're buying the town.
你在收购整个镇


Apparently I overlooked this one piece of it, and I'd like to remedy that.
我漏掉这里了 我想做个补救


In order for the town to be preserved, the trust must own it, in its entirety.
为了保存这个镇 基金会必须完全的拥有它


And so I've heard.
我听说了



I'll offer you more than it's worth. And you won't have to move.
我会付比市价高的价钱 你也不需要搬家


Nothing will change except the name on the deed, you have my word.
改变的只有契约上的名字


Now, let me get this straight.
让我搞清楚


You buy the swamp from me, but I'll stay in it?
你买下沼泽,但我还是可以住?


You'll own the house, but it'll still be mine?
你拥有房子,但它还是我的?


I'll be here, and you'll come and go as you please to one place or another.
我要待在这 你却能随意来去?


Do I have that right?
我没说错吧?


In so many words, yes.
基本上是的


Yeah, then I don't think so, Mr. Bloom.
那我想不用了,布鲁先生


If nothing's gonna change, I'd just as soon it not change...
要是啥都没变 我宁可一切不变„


...in the way things haven't been changing all this time.
就保持原来的模样



It's not like you'll lose anything. You can ask anyone in town.
你不会有任何损失 你可以去问镇上任何一个人


Why are you buying this land, Mr. Bloom?
你为何要买下这里?


Some sort of midlife crisis?
你想解决中年危机?


Instead of buying a convertible, you buy a town?
不买敞篷跑车,却买个小镇?


Helping people makes me happy.
帮助人让我感到很快乐


I'm not convinced you should be happy.
我不确定你该快乐


- I'm sorry. Have I offended you? - No.
- 对不起,我是否冒犯过你? - 没有


You did exactly what you promised.
你完全遵守诺言


You came back. I was just expecting you sooner.
你回来了 我只是期望你早点来


You're Beamen's daughter.
你是比曼的女儿


Your name's different. Did you get married?
你的姓不一样了,你嫁人了?



I was 18. He was 28. Turns out that was a big difference.
我18,他28 结果差别还是太大了


I won't be selling you this house, Mr. Bloom.
我不会把这房子卖给你的


I see.
我明白了


Well, thank you for your time.
谢谢你拨空跟我谈


- It's stuck. - Yeah.
- 卡住了 - 是啊


- Oh, I'm so sorry! L... - It's okay. Just leave it.
- 对不起„ - 没关系,算了


- No, I'll... - Please! Just go.
- 不,我会„ - 拜托你,走吧


- But... - Go.
- 但是„ - 走吧


Most men in that situation would accept their failure and move on.
一般人在那种情况下 会面对失败,继续前进


But Edward was not like most men.
但爱德华不是一般人

But Edward was not like most men.

但爱德华不是一般人



Hold!
就这样!


They both had completely different characters but...
她们有完全不同的性格,但„


...well, just one pair of legs.
却只有一双腿


As the months passed, he found more and more things to fix...
随着时光流逝,他一直修理„


...until the shack no longer resembled itself.
直到房子焕然一新


Of course, the best part was coming up with the new material.
最棒的是有了新的构想


By the time the twins and I had got to Havana...
我们一到哈瓦那„


...we'd worked out a new routine, using only a ukulele and a harmonica.
就设计出一套 运用四弦琴和口琴的全新表演


- Well... - You could leave it there.
- 嗯„ - 你可以把它放在这


No.
不行


Now, don't.
不要



Don't be embarrassed. I should never have let you think that...
不要觉得不好意思 我不该让你有那种感觉„


I'm in love with my wife.
我爱我老婆


Yeah, I know.
我知道


And from the first day I saw her until the day I die...
从看到她的那天起到我死为止„


...she's the only one.
她是我唯一的爱


Lucky girl.
幸运的女人


I'm sorry, Jenny. I am.
抱歉,珍妮,真的


Wait! Edward.
等等!爱德华


(权利让渡书)

One day, Edward Bloom left...
有一天,爱德华走了„


...and never returned to the town he'd saved.
再也没回到这个他拯救过的小镇


As for the girl...


至于那个女孩„


...the common belief was that she'd become a witch...
大家都认为她成了女巫„


...and crazy at that.
还发了疯


She became something of a legend herself.
她自己也成了传说


And the story ended where it began.
一切又回到了起点


Logically, you couldn't be the witch, because she was...
理论上你不可能是女巫„


...old when he was young.
她在他小时候就很老了


Well, it's logical if you think like your father.
若从你父亲的角度来想就可能


See, to him there's only two women:
对他而言 世界上只有两个女人


Your mother...
你母亲„


...and everyone else.
和其他女人


And one day...


有一天„


...I realized I was in love with a man who could never love me back.
我发现我爱上了一个 不可能爱我的人


I was living in a fairy tale.
我根本是活在童话故事里


I'm not sure I should've told you any of this.
我不确定该跟你说这些


No, no, no, I wanted to know. I'm...
不,我想知道„


I'm glad I know.
我很高兴知道


I wanted to be as important to him as you were.
我想跟你一样受到他重视


And I'm...
而我„


I was never gonna be.
我永远不可能


I was make-believe.
我是虚构的


And his other life, you...
而他另一个生活,你„


You were real.


你才是真实的


Mom?
妈?


Josephine?
乔瑟芬?


Josephine?
乔瑟芬?


Will!
威尔!


What happened?
怎么了?


Your father had a stroke.
你爸中风了


He's upstairs with your mom and Dr. Bennett.
他跟你妈和班奈医生在楼上


Is he gonna be okay?
他不会有事吧?


I don't suppose that I could...
我想我不能„


...stay here with him. I mean, in case...
在这陪他 我是说,万一„


In case he wakes up, I really ought to be here.


万一他醒来,我应该在旁边


I'll stay.
我留下


Why don't you go home with Josephine. I'll stay tonight.
你跟乔瑟芬一起回去,我留下


- Is that okay? - Fine.
- 这样可以吗? - 可以


Will, you'll call if there's any...?
有事你要打回家„


I will. I will. I'll call.
我会打的„


- Do you want some time with Dad? - Yes. Thank you.
- 要陪爸一下吗? - 要,谢谢


Glad to see you're not trying to have a heartfelt talk.
很高兴你不爱说肉麻的话


One of my greatest annoyances is when...
我最讨厌的就是„


...people try to talk to those who can't hear them.
有人想跟听不到的人说话


Well, we have an advantage.
我们有个优点


My father and I never talk.


我跟我爸从来不交谈


Your father ever tell you about the day you were born?
你爸跟你说过你出生的日子吗?


Yeah, a thousand times. He caught an uncatchable fish.
说很多次了,他钓到一条怪鱼


Not that. The real story. He ever tell you that?
不是那个,是真正的故事 他没跟你说过?


No.



Well, your mother came in about 3 in the afternoon.
你妈大约下午三点来到医院


Her neighbor drove her, on account of your father was away on business...
是邻居载她来的,因为你爸„


...in Wichita.
他去维恰市做生意了


You were born a week early, but there were no complications.
你提早一周出生 但没有任何问题


It was a perfect delivery. Your father was sorry not to be there.
生产很顺利 你爸很难过没能在场


But it wasn't the custom then for men to be in the room for deliveries...
但那时不时兴丈夫在产房陪产„


...so I can't see how it would've been much different had he been there.


所以他就算在家也没啥差别


And that's the real story of how you were born.
这就是你出生的真实故事


Not very exciting, is it?
不是很有趣,对吧?


And I suppose if I had to choose between the true version...
如果让我选择是要真实版„


...and an elaborate one involving a fish and a wedding ring...
还是里面大怪鱼 加婚戒的夸张版„


...I might choose the fancy version.
我可能会选夸张版


But, then that's just me.
但那只是我的选择


I kind of liked your version.
我满喜欢你的版本的


Dad?
爸?


Hey, Dad? Hey, you want me to get the nurse?
爸?你要我找护士来吗?


What do you want? What can I do? What can I get?
你要什么?我能做什么?


You want some water?


你要喝水吗?


You want a bit of water?
你要喝口水吗?


The river.



The river?
河?


Tell me how it happens.
告诉我会怎样


How what happens?
什么会怎样?


How I go.
我怎么死的


You mean what you saw in The Eye?
你在玻璃眼珠里看到的?


I don't know that story, Dad. You never told me that one.
我不知道那个故事 你没跟我说过


Okay. Hey, okay, I'll try.
好,我试试


I need your help. Tell me how it starts.
我需要你帮忙,帮我起个头


Like this.

校园环保论文-写雨的散文


重庆专科学校-宁夏教育考试院官方网


上海政法大学分数线-用药和急救


关于心情的句子-士官述职报告


税务师成绩查询-高三主题班会教案


股本是什么意思-法人证明书


安徽高校-联谊活动方案


先进个人申请书-有关生命的名言