爱词霸英语-每日一句

绝世美人儿
743次浏览
2020年08月18日 01:40
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

2017年4月日历-党校总结


爱词霸英语-每日一句

I really love western food. 我真的很喜欢西餐
A plane crashed yesterday. 昨天有架飞机出事了
Your oil is fine but your tires are a little flat. 机油没问题,但轮
胎有点瘪了
What kind of toothbrush would you like? 您想要什么样的牙
刷?
Out of office, out of danger.无官一身轻。
Do you accept credit card? 能用信用卡吗?
Patience is the best remedy. 忍耐是良药。
I think you need to be in the house by ten oclock. 我认为你10
点钟必须回到家里。
Prefer loss to unjust gain.宁可吃亏,不贪便宜。
Did you lock the doors? 你把门都锁上了吗?
Two blacks dont make a white.两黑不等于一白。
Why don't we take it easy this weekend? 这个周末我们放松一
下怎么样?
Sear and yellow leaf.枯萎黄叶老年、暮年。
What are your weekend arrangements? 你的周末怎么安排
啊?
As black as thunder.脸色阴森面带怒容。


Do we need to show our ID cards when checking in? 检票登机
的时候要出示身份证吗?
Green with envy.非常嫉妒。
Have you got any luggage? 您有行李吗?
Whenever I come to visit, he is always watching TV. 每次我
来,他都在看电视。
Have green fingers.有园艺技能。
I want to report a mugging. 我被抢了,要报案。
What is the interest rate for the saving account? 储蓄存款的利
率是多少?
Why don't you drive to work? 你为什么不开车去上班?
What type of flowers would you like to buy? 你想买哪种花?
Do you want to listen to some music? 听听音乐好吗?
The movie is about to start. 电影快开始了。
The blizzard that hit Southern China was really severe. 这次南
方的雪灾来得太猛了。
I cannot be your friend and your flatterer too.朋友不能阿谀奉
承。
I want to buy the newly issued stamps. 我想买最新发行的邮
票。
A man can only die once. 人生只有一回死。
I will show you around the Tiananmen Square. 我带你去天安


门广场吧。
Knowledge makes humble, ignorance makes proud.博学使人谦
逊,无知使人骄傲。
Its such a coincidence meeting here. 没想到今天能在这儿见
着啊。
Man proposes, God disposes.谋事在人,成事在天。
My neighbor is a man of highest virtue. 我的邻居是个具有高
尚品德的人。
Tall trees catch much wind. 树大招风。
Excuse me, I'd like to send this letter. 打扰一下,我要寄封信。
Gather ye rosebuds while ye may.有花堪折直须折。
Whats the matter with my throat doctor? 我嗓子是怎么回事
儿,大夫?
Look at all the people out catching some sun. 好多人都出去晒
太阳呢。
Can I do transactions here? 是在这儿办理业务吧?
I'm sure the opening ceremony will be amazing. 明年的开幕式
肯定很壮观。
Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and
wise.早睡早起身体好。
What can I get you, sir? 您要点儿什么?
Is your company in trouble? 你们公司是不是出什么事了?


I'd like to get a spa treatment. 我想做水疗美容。
I want to invest in stocks to make a quick buck. 我想炒股,尽
快赚点儿钱花。
I'd like to change US dollars into RMB. 我想把美元换成人民
币。
I wonder what we should have for dinner this evening. 我们今
天的晚餐该做什么吃呢。
You write characters beautifully! 你写的字真漂亮!
McDonalds is really crowded. 麦当劳里人真够多的。
The best is yet to come.好事还在后头。
Which competitions are you going to watch? 你要看什么比
赛?
Like and like make good friends. 趣味相投。
I had known about the Great Wall since I was a child. 我从小就
知道万里长城。
A lazy youth, a lousy age. 少年懒惰,老来贫苦。
The cherry blossom buds are so beautiful. 樱花真是太美了。
A door must be either shut or open. 非此即彼。
Hello, I want to reserve a private room. 你好,我想预订一个包
间。
A little labour, much health. 常常走动,无病无痛。
How was your interview at the embassy today? 你今天去大使


馆面谈的怎么样?
Act fairly by all men. 一视同仁。
Come over and taste this. 快来尝尝这个。
A bad custom is like a good cake, better broken than kept. 蛋糕
莫保留,坏习气要除掉。
Can you pass me that magazine please? 喂,能把那本杂志递给
我吗?
A lazy youth, a lousy age. 少年懒惰,老来贫苦。
What is the diagnosis, doctor? 大夫,诊断结果怎么样?
A merry heart goes all the way. 心情愉快,办事痛快。
How are the students doing at sports? 学生们的体育怎么样?
A work ill done must be twice done. 工作未干好,只得重返
工。
I think I sprained my ankle. 我好像把脚给扭了。
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. 书是随时携带的
花园。
I want to have something to drink. 我们想点点儿喝的。
A word to the wise is enough. 聪明人不用细说。
Hey, you lazy bum, why didn't you cook?你个懒虫,怎么不做
饭?
An empty bag cannot stand upright. 空袋子放不真。
Are you heading to class later? 一会儿你去班里吗?


I heard you went skiing last weekend, didnt you? 听说你上周
末去滑雪了?
Better small fish than empty dish. 盘中小鱼胜无鱼。
Can you please tell me where I can find a shopping cart? 请问
哪儿有手推车啊?
All men can't be first. 并非所有的都能获第一。
How often do you have class? 你每星期上几次课?
Be slow to promise and quick to perform. 重诺守信。
I've been transferred to the financial department.我调到财务部
去了。
By doing nothing we learn to do ill. 一闲生百邪。
Doctor, how's my mother's condition?医生,我母亲情况如何?
Better be sure than sorry. 要安全,不要危险。
Will you go to the lecture tomorrow? 明天的讲座你去吗?
Better ask twice than lose your way once. 问路两次胜过迷路
一次。
What are the results of my sons eye exam? 我儿子视力检查的
结果怎么样?
Lets go and play there. 咱们去那儿玩吧。
Look, theres a man smoking there. 看,那儿有个人吸烟!
As the wind blows, you must set your sail.趁风扬帆。
Hi. Id like to have this suit tailored. 你好,我想把这套西装改


一下。
Better the last smile than the first laughter. 笑在前不如笑在
后。
Your home decor is superb. 你家装修挺棒的。decor 装饰
布置 superb 华丽的,极好的。
Better to be safe than sorry. 安全胜过遗憾。
Hello. Id like to book a ticket. 你好,我想订票。
Better a little loss than a long sorrow. 宁可作点牺牲,不要长久
悲痛。
I want to charter a car for a sightseeing. 我想租辆观光车。
charter 特许 包租
Better to have than wish. 现有胜过心想。
Why are you so busy? 你怎么这么忙啊?
We're going to have a party this weekend. 这周末我们要搞个
聚会。
Are you going to the movie theater with me tonight?12 晚上一
块去看电影吗?
It's so wonderful to have a child.有个孩子真幸福啊!
A tree is known by its fruit. 观其行而知其人。
I want to move into the dorms. 我想搬到宿舍去住。
What should I do if I'd like to get a bank card? 我想办张银行
卡,该怎么办?


Better to do well than to say well. 嘴勤不如手勤。
The braised eggplant is delicious today. 今天的红烧茄子很好
吃。
A picture is a poem without words. 画为无言诗。
Didn't you say you're going to quit drinking? 你不是说要戒酒
吗?
Can we catch the train? 我们能赶上火车吗?
I really need this shirt back quickly. 这衣服我等着穿。
What do you think of this painting? 你觉得这幅画怎么样?
I want to be a policeman. 我想当警察。
I was wondering whether I could be an intern here. 我想知道能
不能在这儿实习。
He is a superstar in Asia. 他是个亚洲巨星。
Look, this advertisement is very nice. 你看,这个广告挺好看
的。
Hello, is there anything I can help you with? 您好,您需要什么
服务?
It's really great that we've got a subway system. 有地铁真是太
好了。
I'm calling to ask how much your rates are for movers. 我想咨
询一下你们搬家的价格。
Do you fly to Dallas on Sunday? 星期日你们有班机去达拉斯


吗?
That's a very nice jacket. 这件茄克衫真漂亮呀!
I wonder if you could tell me how to get to Mott Street? 你能否
告诉我到莫特街怎么走?
I'd like to make a collect call to Los Angeles. 我想打个电话到
洛杉矶,对方付款。
Hello, I'd like to buy a scarf. 你好,我想买条丝巾。
Where do you want to go this weekend? 周末去哪儿玩?
Let's go to the seaside and take a walk. 我们去海边走走吧。
Why haven't I seen any surfers around here? 这儿怎么看不到
有人冲浪?
Excuse me, is there a church nearby? 请问,这附近有教堂吗?
Can you tell me what street I'm on? 咱们这是在哪条街上?
It's April Fools Day! 今天是愚人节!
He showed his pleasure at the news. 他听到这个消息显得很
高兴。
Adlai Stevenson phoned me. 艾德莱史蒂文森打电话给我。
Swimming is the best way to tone up your body. 游泳是强身健
体的最佳途径。
April 5th is Tomb-Sweeping Day. 四月五日是清明节。
The cinema specializes in Italian films. 这家电影院专门放映
意大利电影。


The novel was adapted for the screen. 这本小说被改编成电
影。
They were fighting together in the public bar. 他们在一个大众
酒吧里打架。
A lot of birds flew over the school yesterday. 昨天很多鸟飞过
学校的上空。
All her friends think she behaved finely. 所有朋友都认为她行
为端正。
He always performs his duties faithfully. 他一贯忠实履行自己
的职责。
Don't be insulted because this is so short. 别因为只有寥寥数语
而生气。 insult [in's?lt] vt 侮辱;辱骂;损害 n 侮辱;凌
辱;无礼
Such hours attract a pay premium. 这种工时需偿付加班津贴。
premium n. 保险费,额外费用;奖金
A good education gives a man a great pull. 良好的教育能给人
很大好处。
Here are the most effective.下面是一些最有效的方法。
Deliver me from such tiresome people. 让我离开这些讨厌的
人们吧。 tiresome adj. 烦人的,无聊的;令人讨厌的
Two badminton teams ended in a draw. 两支羽毛球队打成平
局。


He had been a heavyweight prize-fighter. 他曾经是重量级职
业拳击手。
Playing with our new kitten is good sport. 同我们的小猫玩耍
很有趣。kitten n. 小猫;小动物
Having washed, they were now ready to eat. 洗完衣服他们现
在准备吃饭。
If I feel any doubt, I inquire. 我一感到有疑问就随时询问。
Good glasses will assist you to read. 好的眼镜能有助于你阅
读。
His clothes argue poverty. 他的衣服表明他贫穷。
International Workers Day is May first. 国际劳动节是5月1
日。
He is as busy as a bee. 他忙得团团转。
Good humor is a promoter of friendship. 良好的幽默感能促进
友谊。
May 4th is Youth Day. 五月四日是青年节。
Her colleagues are generally biased against her. 她的同事们普
遍对她有成见。
Spring is usually a nice time of the year. 春天常是一年中的美
好季节。
He has been waiting for his brother for a long time. 他等候他
兄弟已很久了。


Everything was damp and rife and hot. 到处都那么潮湿、拥
挤、闷热。
Beijing is a representative Chinese city. 北京是一个典型的中
国城市。
But no date has been set for the visit. 但访问的日期尚未确定。
His criticism is substantially correct. 他的批评大体上是正确
的。
I' ll stake you to a dinner if you'll come. 如果你愿意来,我请你
吃饭。
So what is the real problem? 那么问题到底是什么呢?
He never shows what he thinks. 他从不把自己的想法露出来
The new subway is being laid. 新地铁正在铺设。
The two teams divided a gate of $$3,250. 这两个队分享了3250
美元的门票费。
Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves. 亚伯拉罕林肯解放了奴隶。
The earthquake made the roadbed cave in. 地震后路基沉陷了。
A major war seemed all too likely. 一场大规模的战争似乎一
触既发。
Unquestionably it was a pretty coat-very. 这当然是一件漂亮外
套,很漂亮。
She is the leading lady in the play. 她是剧中扮演女主角的演
员。


销售总监-政治理论学习心得体会


龙门古镇-阅兵式观后感


清水岩-2019高考语文全国一卷


新诗-万圣节来历


励志座右铭-青年人教师资格考试网


写信作文400字-安徽科大


美国火山-事业心责任感


描写心理活动的句子-办公室个人工作总结