译林版英语小学五年级下册--课文翻译(英汉对照)

绝世美人儿
841次浏览
2020年09月30日 11:49
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

读书的启示作文-物理教学计划

2020年9月30日发(作者:强世清)


Unit 1 Cinderella
Story time故事时间翻译

① There is a party at the prince's house, but Cinderella cannot go.
在王子的房子里有一个聚会,但是灰姑娘不能去。
Cinderella, come and help me!
灰姑娘,过来帮我!
Cinderella, where are my gloves?
灰姑娘,我的手套在哪里?
②A fairy comes.
一位仙女来了。
Why are you so sad, dear?
你为什么如此难过,亲爱的?
Because I can't go to the party.
因为我不能去参加聚会。
Why?
为什么?
Because I don't have any nice clothes or shoes.
因为我没有漂亮的衣服和鞋。
Let me help you.
让我帮助你。
③Cinderella puts on the new clothes and shoes.
灰姑娘穿上新衣服和鞋。
Come back before 12 o'clock.
12点钟之前回来。
④Cinderella has a good time at the party.
灰姑娘在聚会上玩得很开心。
Sorry, I have to go now.
对不起,我现在必须走了。
Hey, your shoe!
嘿,你的鞋!
⑤ The prince visits every house. Many girls try on the shoe, but it does not fit. Finally,
Cinderella tries it fits!
王子拜访了每户人家。许多女孩儿试穿那只鞋,但是它不合脚。最后,灰姑娘试穿它。


它合脚!
Unit 1 Cartoon time英语课文翻译
①Bobby and Sam are in the forest.
博比和萨姆在森林里。

Do you have any snacks, Sam? I' m very hungry.
你有小吃吗,萨姆?我很饿。
No, I don't.
不,我没有。
②Bobby finds some mushrooms under a tree.
博比在一棵树下发现了一些蘑菇。
Hurry up, 's late.
快点儿,博比。很晚了。
Look! There are some mushrooms. We can eat them.
看!有一些蘑菇。我们可以吃它们。
③Bobby picks a big red mushroom.
博比摘了一个红色的大蘑菇。
Would you like one?
你想要一个吗?
No, Bobby! We can't eat them.
不,博比!我们不可以吃它们。
④Bobby does not understand.
博比不理解。
Why? They look so nice.
为什么?它们看起来如此好看。
Because these mushrooms are bad for us!
因为这些蘑菇对我们有害!
Oh, what a pity!
哦,多么遗憾啊!







Unit 2 How do you come to school?
Story time故事时间翻译

①Yang Ling: Do you like your new home, Su Hai?
杨玲:你喜欢你的新家吗,苏海?
Su Hai: Yes! It's very big. I like it very much, but it's far from school.
苏海:是的!它非常大。我非常喜欢它,但是它离学校很远。
Yang Ling: Where do you live now?
杨玲:你现在住在哪里?
Su Hai: I live on Moon Street, near City Library.
苏海:我住在城市图书馆附近的月亮街。
Yang Ling: How do you come to school?
杨玲:你们怎么来学校?
Su Hai: Su Yang and I come to school by bus.
苏海:苏洋和我乘公共汽车来学校。
②Mike: Where do you live, Yang Ling? How do you come to school?
迈克:你住在哪里,杨玲?你怎么来学校?
Yang Ling: I live near school. I come to school on do you live?
杨玲:我住在学校附近。我步行来学校。你住在哪里?
Mike: I live in Sunshine Town. I come to school by metro. What about you, Liu Tao?
迈克:我住在阳光城。我乘地铁来学校。你呢,刘涛?
Liu Tao: I live on Park Street. I come to school by taxi. My father is a taxi driver.
刘涛:我住在公园街。我乘出租车来学校。我爸爸是一名出租车司机。


Unit 2 Song time歌曲翻译

The wheels on the bus
公共汽车的车轮
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and wheels
on the bus go round and round, all through the town.
公共汽车的车轮转啊转,转啊转,转啊转。公共汽车的车轮转啊转,穿过整个城镇。


Unit 2 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

① Bobby has a new bike. He likes riding it in the park.
博比有一辆新自行车。他喜欢在公园里骑它。
This bike is cool!I can fly now!
这辆自行车很酷!我现在可以飞!
②Bobby wants to show his bike to Sam.
博比想给萨姆看他的自行车。
Dad, can I go to school by bike?
爸爸,我可以骑自行车去上学吗?
No, you can't.
不,你不可以。
Why?
为什么?
Because you're too young.
因为你太小了。
③Bobby is not happy.
博比不开心。
How does Sam go to school?
萨姆怎么去上学?
He goes to school by bike.
他骑自行车去上学。
④Bobby's dad does not think so.
博比的爸爸不这么认为。
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, but he always sits in the basket.
是的,但是他总是坐在车筐里。









Unit 3 Asking the way
Story time故事时间翻译

①Yang Ling wants to visit Su Hai's new home.
杨玲想参观苏海的新家。
Yang Ling: How do I get to your home, Su Hai?
杨玲:我怎么到达你家,苏海?
Su Hai: You can take the metro. You can get on the metro at Park Station and get off at City
Library Station. Then, walk to Moon Street. There' s a bookshop on the street. My home is
next to it.
苏海:你可以乘地铁。你可以在公园站上地铁,在城市图书馆站下地 铁。然后,走到月亮街。
在那条街上有一家书店。我家在它旁边。
Yang Ling: All right.
杨玲:好的。
②Yang Ling comes out from City Library Station. She is on Sun Street. She cannot find the
bookshop. She asks a policeman for help.
杨玲从城市图书馆站出来。她在太阳街上。她找不到书店。她向警察求助。
Yang Ling: Excuse me, how do I get to the bookshop on Moon Street?
杨玲:劳驾,我怎么到达月亮街的书店?
Policeman: Go along this street. Turn right at the traffic lights. Then, go along Moon Street.
You can see the bookshop on your right.
警察:沿着这条街走。在交通灯处向右转。然后,沿着月亮街走。你能在你的右侧看到书店。
Yang Ling: Thank you.
杨玲:谢谢你。


Unit 3 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

①Bobby and Tina want to see a new want to go to City Cinema.
博比和蒂娜想看一部新电影。他们想去城市电影院。
How do we get to City Cinema?
我们怎么到达城市电影院?
We can go by bus.
我们可以乘公共汽车去。
②They wait for the bus at the bus stop.A bus comes.
他们在公共汽车站等公共汽车。一辆公共汽车来了。


We can't get on the bus, Tina! The bus is full!
我们不能上公共汽车,蒂娜!公共汽车满员了!
's go to the cinema by taxi.
好的。让我们乘出租车去电影院。
③They get in a taxi.
他们上了一辆出租车。
There are too many cars in the street, Tina!
街上有太多的小汽车,蒂娜!
OK. Let's take the metro.
好的。让我们乘地铁。
④They get to the cinema by metro,but the film is over.
他们乘地铁到达电影院,但是电影结束了。
We're too late, Bobby!
我们太晚了,博比!



Unit 4 Seeing the doctor
Story time故事时间翻译

①Su Hai is ill. She goes to see the doctor.
苏海生病了。她去看医生。
Doctor: What's wrong with you?
医生:你怎么了?
Su Hai: I have a headache. I feel cold.
苏海:我头疼。我感觉冷。
Doctor: Let me check. You have a fever.
医生:让我检查一下。你发烧了。
Su Hai: What should I do, Doctor?
苏海:我应该做什么,医生?
Doctor: You should have a rest at home. You should take some medicine and drink some
warm water.
医生:你应该在家休息。你应该吃一些药并且喝一些温水。
Su Hai: Thank you, Doctor.
苏海:谢谢你,医生。


②Mike has a toothache. He goes to see the dentist.
迈克牙疼。他去看牙医。
Dentist: What's wrong with you?
牙医:你怎么了?
Mike: I have a toothache. I can't eat anything!
迈克:我牙疼。我不能吃任何东西!
Dentist: Do you eat a lot of sweets?
牙医:你吃了许多糖果吗?
Mike: Yes, I do.
迈克:是的,我吃了。
Dentist: You shouldn't eat too many sweets. You should brush your teeth in the morning
and before bedtime.
牙医:你不应该吃太多糖果。你应该在早晨和就寝之前刷牙。
Mike: OK. Thanks.
迈克:好的。谢谢。

Unit 4 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

①Bobby helps in the hospital. Monkey, Rabbit and Elephant come to see him.
博比在医院里帮忙。猴子、兔子和大象来看他。
What's wrong with you?
你们怎么了?
My arm hurts.
我手臂疼。
My ear hurts.
我耳朵疼。
My nose hurts.
我鼻子疼。
②Bobby is very happy to help them.
帮助他们博比很开心。
do you feel now?
好了。你们现在感觉怎么样?
I can't write now!
我现在不能写字!


I can't hear well now!
我现在不能听得很清楚!
I can't eat or drink now!
我现在不能吃和喝!
You should have a rest today.
你们今天应该休息。
③Then, Giraffe comes to the hospital.
然后,长颈鹿来到医院。
Can you help me, Bobby?
你能帮助我吗,博比?
Sure. What's wrong with you?
当然。你怎么了?
④Giraffe points at his long neck.
长颈鹿指着他的长脖子。
My neck hurts.
我脖子疼。
Oh no!
哦,不!


Unit 5 Helping our parents
Story time故事时间翻译

① It is Saturday morning. My father is cleaning the car. I am helping him. My mother is
cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Helen is in the living room. She is sweeping the floor.
Where is Tim? What is he doing now? Tim is in his bedroom. He is the dog is
sleeping too.
这是星期六早晨。我爸爸正在擦车。我正在帮助 他。我妈妈正在厨房里做早饭。海伦在客厅
里。她正在扫地。蒂姆在哪里?他现在正在做什么?蒂姆在他 的卧室里。他正在睡觉。(小)
狗本也正在睡觉。
② In the afternoon, my cousin Jim comes. What are we doing now? My mother is busy.
She is cooking dinner. Helen and I are helping her. Helen is washing the dishes. I am
cleaning the table.
下午,我表弟吉姆来 了。我们现在正在做什么?我妈妈很忙。她正在做晚饭。海伦和我正在
帮助她。海伦正在洗碗。我正在擦 桌子。


③ What are Tim and Jim doing? They are eating fruit in the living room.
蒂姆和吉姆正在做什么?他们正在客厅里吃水果。
We're watching TV too!
我们也正在看电视!
Woof!
汪!

Unit 5 Song time歌曲翻译

Polly, put the kettle on
波莉,烧壶水
Polly, put the kettle on. Polly, put the kettle on.
波莉,烧壶水。波莉,烧壶水。
Polly, put the kettle on. We'll all have tea.
波莉,烧壶水。我们都将喝茶。
Susie, take it off , take it off again.
苏茜,再把它拿下来。苏茜,再把它拿下来。
Susie, take it off again. They've all gone away.
苏茜,再把它拿下来。他们已经都离开了。

Unit 5 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

①Bobby grows grapes in his garden.
博比在他的果园里种葡萄。
My grapes are big and sweet.
我的葡萄又大又甜。
②There are some pests on the grapes.
葡萄上有一些害虫。
What are you doing here?
你们正在这里做什么?
We're eating your grapes. They' re so sweet!
我们正在吃你的葡萄。它们多么甜啊!
③Then, some ladybirds come.
后来,一些瓢虫来了。


We can help you!
我们能帮助你!
Thank you!
谢谢你们!
④The pests go away, but the ladybirds do not.
害虫离开了,但是瓢虫没有。
What are you doing?
你们正在做什么?
We're eating your grapes. They' re so sweet!
我们正在吃你的葡萄。它们多么甜啊!



Unit 6 In the kitchen
Story time故事时间翻译

①It is six o'clock in the evening. Liu Tao comes home from a football game. His parents are
cooking dinner in the kitchen.
现在是晚上六点钟。刘涛结束一场足球比赛后回到家。他的父母正在厨房里做晚饭。
Liu Tao: That smells nice, Mum. Are you cooking meat?
刘涛:那闻起来不错,妈妈。你正在做肉吗?
Mrs Liu: No, I' m not. I' m washing some vegetables. I want to cook some tomato soup.
刘太太:不,我没在做肉。我正在洗一些蔬菜。我想煮一些西红柿汤。
Mr Liu:I' m cooking meat with potatoes, Taotao.
刘先生:我正在做肉和土豆,涛涛。
Liu Tao: Great! I can't wait, Dad!
刘涛:太好了!我等不及了,爸爸!
② Liu Tao is looking for some juice in the fridge.
刘涛正在冰箱里寻找果汁。
Liu Tao: Mum, is there any apple juice in the fridge?
刘涛:妈妈,冰箱里有苹果汁吗?
Mrs Liu: No, but there's some orange juice.
刘太太:没有,但是有一些橙汁。
Liu Tao: OK, thank you.
刘涛:好的,谢谢您。


③Dinner is ready. Liu Tao is eating the meat.
晚饭准备好了。刘涛正在吃肉。
Mr Liu: How's the meat, Taotao?
刘先生:肉怎么样,涛涛?
Liu Tao: It's yummy, Dad. I love it! You're a great cook!
刘涛:很美味,爸爸。我喜欢它!你是一个很棒的厨师!
Mrs Liu: How's my soup, Taotao?
刘太太:我的汤怎么样,涛涛?
Liu Tao: It's nice, Mum. I love it too!
刘涛:很好喝,妈妈。我也喜欢它!

Unit 6 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

① There are a lot of pests and ladybirds in Bobby's garden now. Sam comes to help
Bobby.
现在博比的果园里有许多害虫和瓢虫。萨姆来帮助博比。
Look, are some ladybirds. They can help you.
看,博比。这里有一些瓢虫。他们能帮助你。
② Bobby sees two ladybirds on Sam's hand. He is very angry.
博比看到萨姆的手上有两只瓢虫。他非常生气。
They can' t help me. They eat grapes!
他们不能帮助我。他们吃葡萄!
No, they don' t. Look. They have seven spots.
不,他们不吃。看。他们有七个点。
③ Sam catches a ladybird from the grapes.
萨姆从葡萄上抓了一只瓢虫。
How many spots does this ladybird have?
这只瓢虫有多少个点?
It has ten spots.
它有十个点。
Right. These ladybirds eat grapes.
对了。这些瓢虫吃葡萄。
④Sam's ladybirds drive the bad ladybirds and the pests away.
萨姆的瓢虫赶走了坏瓢虫和害虫。


Thank you, my friends.
谢谢你们, 我的朋友们。
Unit 7

Chinese festivals
Story time故事时间翻译

①The Spring Festival is in January or February. People also call it Chinese New Year. At
this festival, people get together with their families. Some people eat dumplings.
春节在一月或者二月 。人们也把它叫作中国农历新年。在这个节日里,人们和他们的家人团
聚。一些人吃饺子。
②The Dragon Boat Festival is in May or June. There are dragon boat races in some places.
People eat rice dumplings at this festival.
端午节在五月或者六月。在一些地方有赛龙舟。人们在这个节日里吃粽子。
③The Mid --Autumn Festival is in September or October. People look at the moon at night
with their families. They eat moon cakes and fruit.
中秋节在九月或者十月。人们和他们的家人在晚上赏月。他们吃月饼和水果。
④The Double Ninth Festival is in October or November. It is a festival for old people.
People visit their parents and grandparents. They also climb mountains and eat rice cakes
at this festival.
重阳节在十月或者十一月。它是老年人的节日。人们看望他们的父母和(外)祖父母。他们
还在 这个节日里爬山和吃重阳糕。

Unit 7 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

①It is Mother's Day today.
今天是母亲节。
Tina:Do you know Mother' s Day, Bobby?
蒂娜:你知道母亲节吗,博比?
Bobby: No, I don't. What is it?
博比:不,我不知道。它是什么?
Tina: It's a day for mothers. It's on the second Sunday of May.
蒂娜:它是为妈妈们(而设立)的节日。它在五月的第二个星期日。
②Bobby likes all festivals.
博比喜欢所有的节日。
Bobby: What do people do on Mother's Day?
博比:在母亲节人们做什么?


Tina: They give their mothers presents.
蒂娜:他们给他们的妈妈礼物。
③Bobby and Tina talk about the present for Mum.
博比和蒂娜谈论给妈妈的礼物。
Bobby: What should we give Mum?
博比:我们应该给妈妈什么呢?
Tina: What about a card and some flowers?
蒂娜:一张卡片和一些花怎么样?
Bobby: That's a good idea!
博比:那是一个好主意!
④Mum and Dad come home.
妈妈和爸爸回家了。
Tina and Bobby: Happy Mother's Day, Mum! We love you!
蒂娜和博比:母亲节快乐,妈妈!我们爱你!
Mum: Thank you! I love you too!
妈妈:谢谢你们!我也爱你们!
Dad: Is there a Father's Day too?
爸爸:也有父亲节吗?


Unit 8 Birthdays
Story time故事时间翻译

①Miss Li: When's your birthday, Su Hai?
李老师:你的生日是什么时候,苏海?
Su Hai: It's on the eleventh of May. It's also Su Yang' s birthday.
苏海:它在五月十一日。那也是苏洋的生日。
Miss Li: What do you do on your birthday?
李老师:在你们生日那天你们做什么?
Su Hai: We usually have a big dinner with our parents and grandparents. Su Yang and I eat
some noodles. After that, we play with Kitty the cat. We have a great time.
苏海:我们通常与我们的父母和(外)祖父母吃一顿丰 盛的晚餐。我和苏洋吃一些面条。在
那之后,我们和(小)猫凯蒂玩。我们玩得很开心。
②Miss Li: When's your birthday, Mike?


李老师:你的生日是什么时候,迈克?
Mike: It' s on the eighth of always have a party at , Tim and I go to buy
a birthday cake in the morning. Then, my friends come in the afternoon. We eat the birthday
cake together and play some games. We have a lot of fun!
迈克:它在四月八日。我们总是在家举办一个聚会。海伦、蒂 姆和我在早上去买一个生日蛋
糕。然后,我的朋友们在下午来。我们一起吃生日蛋糕并且玩一些游戏。我 们玩得很开心!

Unit 8 Cartoon time英语课文翻译

①Bobby is a hero in a play.
博比在一部戏剧中扮演一个英雄。
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
How can I open the door?
我怎样才能打开这扇门?
②Bobby sees some numbers on the door.
博比看见门上的一些数字。
Is this the password? That's easy for me. I' m good at Maths.
这是密码吗?那对我来说很容易。我擅长数学。
③Bobby has the answers.
博比有了答案。
The first number is six. The second number is three. The third number is also six. The
fourth number is two.
第一个数字是6,第二个数字是3,第三个数字也是6,第四个数字是2。
④The door opens. Bobby goes in. There is a pig in the house. They start fighting.
门开了。博比进去了。房子里有一只猪。他们开始打架。
⑤The pig runs away. Then, a cat comes out from a room.
这只猪逃跑了。这时,一只猫从一个房间里出来了。
Thank you so much!
非常感谢你!
Oh, what a play!
哦,多么(让人失望的)一部戏剧啊!

梅县高级中学-幼儿园教研活动总结


执业药师准考证打印-小学教导工作计划


扩写楚王好细腰-元旦放假通知


杨威利名言-毕业生登记表自我鉴定


尼日利亚新闻-创业项目可行性报告


厂房维修-办公自动化论文


乡镇工会工作总结-年级组长工作计划


约翰施特劳斯-促销督导