(最新)人教版六年级英语下册第一至第四单元课文翻译

萌到你眼炸
891次浏览
2020年11月14日 23:15
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

辽宁大学图书馆-浙江一本分数线

2020年11月14日发(作者:路衙推)


Unit One How tall are you?
I’m 21 metres tall. I’m the tallest!
我有21米高。我是最高的。
I’m 1.6 metres tall. I’m taller than this dinosaur.
我有1.6米高。我比这只恐龙要高。
It’s so tall!
他真高!
Some dinosaurs are bigger than houses. Some are smaller than our
schoolbags.
一些恐龙比房子还要大,一些比我们的书包还要小。
How heavy is it?
它有多重?
It’s five tons.
它有五吨重。
What size are your shoes?
你的鞋是多大号?
My shoes are size 35.
我的鞋是35号。
Let’s talk A
Zhang Peng :Loook! That’s the tallest dinosaur in this hall.
张朋:看!那是这个厅里最高的恐龙。
Mike:Yes,it is. How tall is it?


麦克:是的,它是。它有多高?
Zhang Peng:Maybe 4 metres.
张朋:可能有4米高。
Mike:Wow! It’s taller than both of us together.
麦克:哇!它比我们俩加起来都高。
Zhang Peng:Look!There are more dinosaurs over there!
张朋:看!这里有更多的恐龙!
Mike: They’re all so big and tall.
麦克:它们全都又高又大。
Zhang Peng:Hey, this dinosaur isn’t tall! I’m taller than this one.
张朋:嘿,这只恐龙并不高!我都比这只高。
Mike: Oh, yes. How tall are you?
麦克:哦,是的。你有多高?
Zhang Peng:I’m 1.65 metres.
张朋:我有1.65米高。
Let’s talk B
Mike: Those shoes in the window are nice! Let’s have a look.
麦克:在橱窗里的这些鞋看起来很好看!让我们去看一看。
Wu yifan: What size are your shoes, Mike?
吴一凡:你的鞋是多大号,麦克?
Mike: Size 7.
麦克:7号。


Wu yifan: Size 7?That’s so small.
吴一凡:7号?那真小。
Mike: In china I wear size 38 shoes.
麦克:在中国我穿38号鞋。
Wu yifan: Oh! Your feet are bigger than mine .My shoes are size 37.
吴一凡:哦!你的脚比我的大。我穿37号鞋。
Mike:Really ?You look taller than me.
麦克:真的?你看起来比我高。
Wu yifan: But I think you are heavier. How heavy are you?
吴一凡:但是我认为你更重一些。你体重多少?
Mike: I’m 48 kilograms.
麦克:我体重48公斤。
Wu yifan: Yes, you’re heavier. I’m 46 kilograms.
吴一凡:是的,你更重一些。我体重46公斤。
Read and write
Little Duck is watching the sun go down. It is getting lower and lower, but
his shadow is getting longer and longer.
小鸭子在看日落。太阳越来越低,但是它的影子变得越来越长。
“Why is that?” Little Duck asks his friend Old Tree. “You are older and
smarter than me. Tell me—why is my shadow longer when the sun gets
lower?” “为什么会这样?”小鸭子问它的朋友大树。“你比我更聪明更年长。


告诉我—为什 么太阳开始下山我的影子会变长?”
Old Tree says,“That’s easy, Little Duck. The sun goes down every day, and
we grow older every day. Your shadow grows longer because you are
growing taller. You are becoming a big beautiful bird!”
大树说,“这很简单,小鸭子。 太阳每天都落山,我们每天都会变老。
你的影子变得更长是因为你长得更高了。你开始变得是一只又大又 美
丽的鸟了!”
Unit Two Last weekend
What did you do last weekend?
上周末你做什么了?
I cleaned my room and washed my clothes on Saturday.
在周六我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。
Did you play football with Zhang Peng?
你和张朋去踢足球了吗?
Yes, I did. We played football on Sunday.
是的。我们踢足球是在周日。
Let’s talk A
Mike: Hi, Grandpa. How are you? How was your weekend?
麦克:嗨,祖父。你好吗?你周末过得怎么样?
Grandpa:I’m fine, Mike. It was good, thank you.
祖父:我很好,麦克。它非常棒,谢谢你。
Mike: What did you do?


麦克:你做什么了?
Grandpa:Well, I stayed at home with your grandma. We drank tea in the
afternoon and watched TV.
祖父:好吧,我和你祖母呆在家里。我们在下午的时候喝茶和看电视。
Mike: I watched TV, too. I watched some children’s shows on TV.
麦克:我也看电视了。我在电视上看了一些儿童秀。
Grandpa:That’s nice. Did you do anything else?
祖父:那很好。你还做其他事情了吗?
Mike: Yes, I cleaned my room and washed my clothes.
麦克:是的,我清理了我的卧室和清洗了我的衣服。
Grandpa:You are a good boy!
祖父:你是一个好男孩。
Let’s talk B
John: Hey, Amy. Let’s go to the bookstore, I want to buy the new film
magazine.
约翰:嗨,艾米.让我们去书店看看吧,我想买新的电影杂志。
Amy:Oh, I read it last weekend.
艾米:哦,在上周我就读过它了。
John: Was it interesting?
约翰:它有趣吗?
Amy:Yes, it talked about a lot of new films. What did you do last
weekend? Did you see a film?


艾米:是的,它主要讲了很多新的电影。上周末你做什么了?你去看
电影了吗?
John: No, I had a cold. I stayed at home all weekend and slept.
约翰:不,我感冒了。我整个周末都呆在家里和睡觉。
Amy:Oh ,I’m sorry. I’m happy you feel better now.
艾米:哦,我很抱歉。我很高兴你感觉好点了。
John: Thanks. Let’s go by bus. It’s faster than walking.
约翰:谢谢,让我们去买车票吧。它比走路更快一些。
Let’s learn
last weekend 上周末
last night 昨晚
last Monday 上周一
yesterday 昨天
the day before yesterday 前天
Read and write
Comments
评论
Dear sir,
亲爱的先生,
Our weekend at your hotel was bad. Our room was big but everything
was very old. Our friend Robin cleaned our room and fixed a broken
chair.


我们在你们的旅馆度过的周末很糟糕。我们的房间很大,但是每 件东
西都很陈旧。我们的朋友罗宾打扫了我们的房间,修理了一把破旧的
椅子。
My mother wanted to read a book but the lamp was too small. My dad
got some hamburgers from the hotel kitchen, but they were cold and
tasted bad.
爸爸从旅馆厨房拿了一些汉堡包,但是它们是凉的而且尝起来很糟
糕。
I wanted to watch TV but the TV didn’t work. The people in Room 301
listened to loud music. I didn’t sleep all night.
我想要看电视,但是电视坏了。301号房间的人听很大声的音乐。我
整晚都没有睡觉。
I’m sorry, but we didn’t enjoy our stay very much.
我很抱歉,但是我们住的不好。
Wu Yifan and family
吴一凡和家人
Holiday Hotel
假日旅馆
Unit three Where did you go?
You didn’t come to school. What happened?
你没来学校。发生了什么?
I fell off my bike and hurt my foot.


我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。
Oh dear! Are you all right?
哦,天啊!你还好吧?
Yes, I’m OK. Thanks.
是的,我还好,谢谢。
Can I come and visit you?
我可以来拜访你吗?
Sure! You can see my photos from the Labour Day holiday.
当然可以!你可以看我劳动节假期拍的照片。
Did you go to Turpan?
你去吐鲁番了吗?
Yes, I did. I saw lots of grapes and ate lots of mutton kebabs. They were
delicious.
是的,我去了。我看到很多的葡萄还吃了很多烤肉。它们非常美味。
Who did you go with?
你是和谁一起去的?
My parents and my uncle.
我的父母和我的叔叔。
Let’s talk A
Amy: What happened?
艾米:发生了什么事?
John: I fell off my bike last Saturday and hurt my foot.


约翰:上周六我从自行车上摔下来而且我的脚受伤了。
Amy: That’s too bad! Are you all right?
艾米:那太糟了!你还好吧?
John: I’m OK now. Come and look at my photos from the Labour Day
holiday.
约翰:我现在很好。看看我劳动节假期的照片。
Amy: Where did you go?
艾米:你去哪了?
John: Mt. Tianshan, Xinjiang. I rode a horse. Look, it’s very small!
约翰:新疆的天山。我骑马了。看,它非常小。
Amy: Oh, yes. It looks like a mule! Did you go to Tuepan?
艾米:哦,是的。它看起来像个骡子!你去吐鲁番了吗?
John: Yes, we did. We saw lots of grapes there, but we couldn’t eat them.
They won’t be ready till August.
约翰:是的,我们去了。我们在那看到了很多葡萄,但是我们没有吃
它们。它们还没有成熟直到八月。
Let’s talk B
Sarah: Where did you go over the winter holiday?
莎拉:在寒假你去了哪里?
Amy: My family and I went to Sanya.
艾米:我和我的家人去了三亚。
Wu Yifan: Really? Did you like it?


吴一凡:真的吗?你喜欢它吗?
Amy: Yes, it was so warm.
艾米:是的,那里非常温暖。
Sarah: Hainan is far from here. How did you go there?
莎拉:海南离这里很远。你怎么去哪里?
Amy: We went there by plane.
艾米:我们乘飞机去那里。
Wu Yifan: How was the beach? What did you do there?
吴一凡:海滩怎么样?你在那里做什么?
Amy: It was beautiful. I took lots of pictures, and I also went swimming.
艾米:它非常漂亮。我照了很多照片,我经常去游泳。
Sarah: Sounds great! Can I see your pictures sometime?
莎拉:听起来非常棒!我可以看看你的照片吗?
Amy: Sure.
艾米:当然。
Read and write
Friday, April 23
rd

四月二十三日,星期五
Today was a sunny day. In the morning, we rode a bike for three people.
Max sat in a basket on the front of the bike. That was fun! We took
pictures of the beautiful countryside. We bought some gifts and ate
some delicious food.


今天是晴朗的 一天。在早上,我们骑了一辆三人自行车。马克斯坐在
自行车前面的(车)筐里。那很有趣!我们拍了美 丽乡村的照片。我
们买了一些礼物,并且吃了一些美味的食物。
In the afternoon, Mum ate some bad fruit and didn’t feel well. So we
stayed in the hotel. Dad and I wanted to make her happy. We dressed up
and made a funny play. Robin played the part of a dog. He was so cute.
Max liked him so much. He jumped on him and licked him. Of course,
Robin didn’t like it. We laughed and laughed.
在下午,妈妈 吃了一些坏的水果然后感觉不舒服,因此我们待在旅馆
里。爸爸和我想要使她开心。我们打扮了一下,编 排了一个有趣的戏
剧。罗宾扮演狗的角色。他真可爱。马科斯非常喜欢他。它跳到他身
上舔他。 当然,罗宾不喜欢这样。我们开怀大笑。
It was a bad day but also a good day!
(今天)是糟糕的一天,但也是美好的一天。
Unit Four Then and now
Yifan, that’s your father.
一凡,这是你父亲。
You weren’t very big then, Mr Wu!
你当时(长得)不是非常大,吴先生!
No, so I didn’t like PE class very much. I couldn’t run fast or play
basketball well.
不,所以我非常不喜欢体育课。我不能跑得很快而且打篮球也不是很


好。
Our school was small!
我们学校(过去)真小。
We didn’t have a library and there weren’t any computer rooms at all.
我们(过去)没有图书馆,而且根本没有电脑室。
There was no gym either!
这里(过去)没有体育馆!
Let’s talk A
Grandpa: Wow, a library! There was no library in my old school.
祖父:哇,一个图书馆!我以前的学校没有图书馆。
Sarah: Tell us about your school, please.
萨拉:请给我们讲讲您的学校吧。
Grandpa: There was only one small building on a hill.
祖父:那里只有一座小房子在山上。
Wu Yifan: Could you see stars at night?
吴一凡:您在晚上能看到星星吗?
Grandpa: Yes, I liked the stars.
祖父:是的,我喜欢星星。
Sarah: Me too. One day I’m going to visit the moon.
萨拉:我也是。有一天我将要参观月球。
Wu Yifan: The Americans took about five days to get there in 1969.
吴一凡:在1969年,美国人花费了大约五天(的时间)到达那里。


Sarah: How do you know that?
萨拉:你怎么知道的?
Wu Yifan: Easy, I looked it up on the Internet.
吴一凡:很容易,我在互联网上查的。
Grandpa :Ah! There were no computers or Internet in my time.
祖父:哦!我那时候没有电脑也没有互联网。
Let’s learn
…years ago … 年前 …months ago …月前
last year 去年 last month 上个月
Let’s talk
Chen Jie: John, come and look at Mike’s old photos!
陈杰:约翰,来看看迈克的旧照片。
John: That’s funny, Mike! You’re wearing a pink T-shirt.
约翰:这些真有趣,迈克!你穿粉色的T恤。
Mike: Yes, but I don’t like pink now.
迈克:是的,但是我现在不喜欢粉色。
Chen Jie: We are all different now!
陈杰:我们现在都不同了!
Mike: Right. Before, I was quiet. Now, I’m very active in class. How about
you?
迈克:是的,以前我很安静。现在,我在课堂上很活跃。你呢?
John: Well, I was short, so I couldn’t ride my bike well. Now, I go cycling


every day. I like it very much.
约翰:我以前个子小,自行车骑得不好。现在我天天去骑自行车。我
非常喜欢骑自行车。
Chen Jie: That’s good exercise.
陈杰:那是很好的锻炼。
Read and write
1 What animal can run very fast? 1什么动物能跑得非常快?
2What makes you feel worried? 2什么使你感到担心?
What a dream!
多么有趣的一个梦啊!
Wu Tifan had a race with his father and Max. There were many people
there. His father ran very fast, but Wu Yifan could not. There was nothing
he could do. He was so worried.“I could run fast at school,” he thought.
“Why am I so slow now?”
吴一凡和他的爸爸还有 马克思进行了一场赛跑。那里有很多人。他爸
爸跑得非常快,但是吴一凡不能(跑得快)。他没有什么能 做的事情。
他是如此担心。“我(过去)在学校能跑得很快。”他想,“为什么我
现在这么慢呢 ?”
The Robin said,“Drink this!”And gave Wu Yifan some water. Wu Yifan
drank it and suddenly he felt good. He could run fast again. 然后罗宾说“喝下这个!”并且给了吴一凡一些水。吴一凡喝了它,
他突然感觉很好。他又能跑得很 快了。


There was a second race. There were many animals in that race. Wu
Yifan ran like a cheetah. He could win the race! But suddenly he tripped
and fell. Then he woke up. He was in bed. It was a dream!
又有一场赛跑。在那场赛跑中有很多动物。吴一凡跑得像 一只猎豹一
样。他能赢得赛跑!但是突然他绊了一下摔倒了。然后他醒了。他在
床上。这完全是 一个梦。

莫言诺贝尔获奖作品-邓卓棣简介


陕西人事考试网-山雨教案


浅阅读-校园话剧


中秋节广告-风筝教案


关于节约用水的资料-教师节散文


qq语录-小学生读书笔记


斯坦德大学-九州共立大学


科学知识手抄报-福建二本大学排名