鲁滨孙漂流记-双语版

巡山小妖精
574次浏览
2021年01月17日 07:44
最佳经验
本文由作者推荐

高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词

2021年1月17日发(作者:成传锐)
Chapter 1 My first sea journey

第一章

我的第一次海上旅行

Before I begin my story I would like to tell you alittle about myself.

开始我的故事之前,我想先向你谈一点我自己的情况。

I was born in the year 1632, in the city of York in thenorth of England.

1632
年出生在英国北部的约克郡。

My father was German but he came to live and workin England.
我父亲是德国人,但他却来到英国居住和工作。

Soon after that he married my mother who was English.
此后不久,他与我母亲结了婚,我母亲是英国人。

Her family name was Robinson so when I was born they called me Robinson after her.
娘家姓鲁宾孙,因此,我出生后他们都称呼我鲁宾孙,沿用了我母亲的姓氏。

My father did well in his business and I went to a good school.
我父亲在生意上做得很出色,并且我也进了一所好学校
.
He wanted me to get a good job and live a quiet comfortable life. But I did not want that.
他希望我得到好的工作,过一种平静的、舒适的生活。但是我不希望如此。

I wanted
adventure
and an exciting life.
我喜欢冒险和刺激的生活。

'I want to be a
sailor
and go to sea.' I told my mother and father.

我想成为一名水手去航行,

我告诉父母亲
.
They were very
unhappy
about this.
他们对此很不高兴。

'Please do not go,' my father said. 'You will not be happy you know. Sailors have a difficult andda
ngerous life.' < br>“
不要去,

父亲说。

你不会幸福的,你知道。水手过着艰 苦而且危险的生活。


And be because I loved him and he was
unhappy
I tried to forget about the sea.
因为我爱父亲,他不高兴,我便试图忘掉大海。

But I could not forget and about a year later I saw a friend in town.
但我不可能忘掉。大约一年后,我在镇里遇到一个朋友。

His father had a ship and my friend said to me,
他的父亲有一艘船,我的朋友对我说:

'We're sailing to London tomorrow. Why do not you come with us?'

明天我们航行去伦敦。你为什么不和我们一起走呢?


And so on September 1st, 1651, I went to Hull and the next day we sailed for London.
于是,
1651

9

1
日,我到了赫尔港,第二天我们驶向伦敦。

But a few days later there was a strong wind.
但是,几天后,刮起了狂风。

The sea was
rough
and dangerous and the ship went up and down up and down.
狂暴的大海危机四伏,船不断颠簸。

I was very ill and very afraid.
我晕船晕得厉害,非常害怕。

'Oh I do not want to die!' I cried. 'I want to live If I live I'll go home and never go to sea again!'

哦,我不想死!< br>”
我哭喊起来。

我想活着!假如我活着,我就要回家,再也不出海了!


The next day the wind dropped and the sea was quiet and beautiful again.
第二天,风停了,大海又重新恢复了平静而美丽。

'Well Bob,' my friend laughed. 'How do you feel now? The wind was not too bad.'

好了,鲍伯,

我的朋友笑着说:

现在你感觉如何?这风并不太令人讨厌。


'What!' I cried. 'It was a terrible storm.'

什么!

我大叫起来。

这可是一场可怕的风暴。


'Oh that was not a storm.' my friend answered. 'Just a little wind. Forget it. Come and have adrink.'

哦,这不算风暴,

我的朋友回答,

仅仅是小风而已。忘记它 吧。来,喝一杯。


After a few drinks with my friend I felt better.
和朋友喝了几杯,我感觉好多了。

I forgot about the danger and decided not to go home.
我忘记了危险,决定不回家了。

I didn't want my friends and family to laugh at me.
我不愿意我的朋友和家人嘲笑我!

I stayed in London for some time but I still wanted to go to sea.
我在伦敦停留了一段时间,但我仍然想去航行。

So when the captain of a ship asked me to go with him to Guinea in Africa I agreed.
所以,当一位船长要求我和他一起去非洲的几内亚时,我答应了。

And so I went to sea for the second time.
于是,我第二次去航海。

It was a good ship and everything went well at first but I was very ill again.
这是一艘好船,开始一切都很顺利,但是我又晕得厉害。

Then when we were near the Canary Is lands a Turkish
pirate
ship came after us.
此后,当我们接近加纳利群岛时,一艘土耳其海盗船跟上了我们。

They were famous thieves of the sea at that time.
他们是当时有名的海盗。

There was along hard fight but when it finished we and the ship were prisoners.
经过一场长时间激烈的交火,一切都结束时,我们连人带船都成了俘虏。

The Turkish captain and his men took us to Sallee in Moroc.
土耳其船长和他的部下把我们带到摩洛哥的萨利。

They wanted to sell us as slaves in the markets there.
他们想在那儿的市场上把我们当作奴隶卖掉。

But in the end the Turkish captain decided to keep me for himself and took me home with him.
但最后土耳其船长决定把我留给他自己,带我随他回家。

This was a sudden and terrible change in my life.
这是我一生中一次突然的可怕的变故。

I was now a slave and this Turkish captain was my master.
现在我成了奴隶,这位土耳其船长是我的主人。


Chapter 2 Down the coast of Africa

第二章

南下非洲海岸

For two long years I lived the life of a slave. I worked in the house and the garden, and every day I
planned to
escape
, but it was never possible.
两年多 的时间里,我过着奴隶的生活,我在屋子里、花园里干活,每天都计划着逃跑,但一
直没能成功。

I thought about it day and night. My master liked to
go fishing in a little boat, and he always took me with him.
我日夜思考着逃跑的事。我的主人喜欢乘小船去钓
.
,而且总是带上我。

A man called Moely, and a young boy also
w
ent with us
一个名叫莫雷的男人及一个小男孩也
总跟随着我们。

One day my master said to us, 'Some of my friends want to go fishing tomorrow. Get the boat
ready.'
一天主人对我们说:

我有些朋友明天想去钓鱼,把船给准备好。


So we put a lot of food and drink on the boat, and the next morning, we waited for my master
and his friends.
于是,我们搬了很多食物和饮料到船上,在第二天早上,我们等候着主人和他的朋友。

But when my master arrived, he was alone.
但主人来时却是他独自一人。

'My friends don't want to go fishing today,' he said to me. 'But you go with Moely and the boy, an
d catch some fish for our supper tonight.'

我的朋友今天不想去钓鱼了,

他对我说,

但你和莫雷及这孩子去为我们今天的晚餐捕些
鱼来。


'Yes, master,' I answered quietly, but inside I was excited. 'Perhaps now I can
escape
,' I said to
myself.

是, 主人。

我平静地回答,但我内心很激动。心想,

也许这回我可以逃脱了。


My master went back to his friends and we took the boat out to sea.
主人回到他的朋友们那儿去了,我们坐船出了海。

For a time we fished quietly, and then I moved carefully behind Moely and knocked him into the
water. 'Swim!'
静静地钓了一阵鱼,然后我小心翼翼地移到莫雷的身后把他推到了海里。

游回去!< br>”

I cried. 'Swim to the shore!'
我大声喊着

朝岸上游!


My master liked to shoot seabirds and so there were guns on the boat.
我的主人喜欢打海鸟,所以有几只枪在船上。

Quickly, I took one of these guns. Moely was swimming after the boat and I shouted to him:
我迅速地抓过一支枪,莫雷正跟在船后面游,我朝他叫道:

Go back to the shore! You can swim there

it's not too far.

回到岸上去!你可以游到那儿,这儿离海岸不太远。

I won't hurt you, but if you come near the boat, I'll shoot you through the head!
我不会伤害你,但如果你一靠近这只船,我就会打穿你的睑袋!


'So Moely turned, and swam back to the shore as quickly as he could.
于是,莫雷转过身尽他最快的速度游回岸上去了。

Then I said to the boy, 'Xury, if you help me, I'll be a good friend to you.
然后,我对这小孩说:

苏里,如果你帮我,我会是你的好朋友,

If you don't help me, I'll push you into the sea too.'
如果你不帮我,我同样会把你丢到海里去。


But Xury was happy to help me. 'I'll go all over the world with you,' he cried.
但苏里很乐意帮助我。

我愿意跟着你走遍世界,

他大声说。

I wanted to sail to the Canary Islands, but I was afraid to go too far from the shore.
我想驶向加纳利岛,但是不敢远离海岸。

It was only a small boat. And so we sailed on south for some days.
这只是一只小船。因此我们向南航行了几天。

We had very little water, and it was dangerous country here, with many wild animals.
我们只有很少的水,这儿是危险的国度,有许多野生动物。

We were afraid, but we often had to go on shore to get more water.
我们害怕,但是我们常常不得不上岸去取水。

Once I used a gun to shoot a wild animal.
有一次我用枪射死了一只野兽。

I don't know what animal it was, but it made a good meal.
我不知道这是什么动物,但它成了一顿美餐。

For about ten or twelve days we sailed on south, down the coast of Africa.
沿着非洲海岸我们朝南航行了大约
10
天至
12
天,

Then one day we saw some people on the shore

strange, wild people, who did not look friendly.
随后一天我们看到岸上有些人
——
古怪的野人,他们看起来并不友善,

By now we had very little food, and we really needed help. We were afraid, but we had to go onsh
ore.
那时我们的食物很少了,我们实在需要帮助,我们害怕,但我们不得不上岸。

At first, they were afraid of us, too. Perhaps white people never visited this coast.
开始,他们也害怕我们。或许白人从没有访问过这海岸。

We did not speak their language, of course, so we used our hands and faces to show that we
were hungry.
当然,我们不会说他们的语言,我们只好用手势和脸部表情来表明我们很饿。

They came with food for us, but then they moved away quickly.
他们把食物搬给我们,随即迅速地离开。

We carried the food to our boat, and they watched us.
我们把食物搬上船,他们瞧着我们。

I tried to thank them, but I had nothing to give them.
我试图感谢他们,却没有什么东西可以送给他们。

Just then two big wild cats came down to the shore from the mountains.
正在这时候,两只大野猫从山上窜到海边来。

I think they were leopards.
我想它们是豹子。

The people were afraid of these wild cats, and the women cried out.
那些人们害怕这些野猫,那些妇女们尖叫起来。

Quickly, I took a gun, and shot one of the animals.
很快地,我拿起一枝枪,击中了其中一只野兽。

The second wild cat ran back up into the mountains.
另外一只跑回了山里。

Guns were new to these African people, and they were afraid of the loud noise and the smoke.
枪对这些非洲居民来说很新奇,他们害怕这轰响的声音与烟雾。

But they were happy about the dead wild cat.
但他们对死的野猫很感兴趣。

I gave them the meat of the dead animal, and they gave us more food and water.
我送给他们这只死兽的肉,他们给了我们更多的食物和水。

We now had a lot of food and water, and we sailed on.
现在我们有了很多的食物和水,我们继续航行。

Eleven days later we came near the Cape Verde Islands.
11
天后我们接近佛得角群岛。

We could see them, but we couldn't get near because there was no wind. We waited.
我们可以看见它们,但由于没有风我们不能靠近。我们等候着。

Suddenly Xury called to me, 'Look, a ship!'
突然,苏里对我叫着,

看哪,一只船!


He was right! We called and shouted and sailed our little boat as fast as we could.
他是对的!我们叫喊着并且尽可能快地划着小船。

But the ship did not see us. Then I remembered the guns which made a lot of smoke.
但是那只船并没看到我们。这时我想起枪可以产生很多烟雾。

A few
minutes
later the ship saw us and turned.
几分钟后那只船看到了我们并且转了过来。

When we were on the ship, the Portuguese captain listened to my story.
等我们上了他们的船,葡萄牙船长倾听了我的故事。

He was going to Brazil and agreed to help me, but he wanted nothing for his help.
他正要去巴西并且答应帮助我,但他对我的帮助不要任何偿报。

'No,' he said, when I tried to pay him. 'Perhaps, one day, someone will help me when I need it.'
当我试图付钱给他 时,他说:

不,也许,有一天,当我需要帮助时,有人也会帮助我。


But he gave me money for my boat, and for Xury, too.
但是他却付钱买下我的船,也买下了苏里。

At first, I did not want to sell Xury as a slave, after all our dangerous adventures together.
起初,我不愿意把苏里卖作奴隶,毕竟一起经历了我们所有危险的冒险过程。

But Xury was happy to go to the captain, and the captain was a good man. 'In ten years' time,'he sa
id, 'Xury can go free.'
但苏里很乐意跟随船长,这位船长是 一个好人。

十年后,

他说,

苏里将会获得自由



When we arrived in Brazil three weeks later,
三星期后我们抵达巴西,

I said goodbye to the captain and Xury, left the ship, and went to begin a new life.
我告别了船长和苏里,离开了船。继续开始了一个新的生活。

Chapter 3 The storm and the shipwreck

第三章

风暴与海难

I stayed in Brazil and worked hard for some years.
我留在巴西苦干了几年。

By then I was rich...but also bored.
不久我就有了一笔财富
……
但我又感到了厌倦。

One day some friends came to me and said,
一天,一些朋友来看我并对我说,

'We're going to Africa to do business. Why don't you
come with us? We'll all be rich after this journey!'

我们 将要去非洲做生意。为什么你不和我们一起去呢?这次航行后我们都会发财的!


How stupid I was!
我是多么的傻啊!

I had an easy, comfortable life in Brazil, but, of course, I agreed.
我在巴西已有了轻松、舒适的生活,然而我又同意了。

And so, in 1659, I went to sea again.
于是,在
1659
年,我又一次出海了。

At first, all went well, but then there was a terrible storm.
最初,一帆风顺,但不久就来了一场可怕的风暴。

For twelve days the wind and the rain didn't stop.
狂风暴雨持续了
12
天没有停息。

We lost three men in the sea, and soon the ship had holes in its sides.
我们在海上失去了三个同伴,而且没多久,船舷上就出现了漏洞。

'We're all going to die this time,' I said to myself.

这回我们都活不成了,

我自言自语。

Then one morning one of the sailors saw land, but the next minute our ship hit some sand just
under the sea.
一天早上,一个水手瞧见了陆地,但紧接着我们的船就触到了海底的沙滩,

The ship could not move and we were really in danger now.
船没法移动,我们此刻真正地陷在了危险之中。

The sea was trying to break the ship into pieces, and we had very little time.
海浪似乎极力地想把船击成粉碎,我们只有很少的时间了。

Quickly, we put a boat into the sea and got off the ship.
迅速地,我们往海里放下小艇,离开了船。

But the sea was very
rough
and our little boat could not live for long in that wild water.
但大海太粗暴了,我们的小船在这样的大浪中根本没法长时间航行。

Half an hour later the angry sea turned our boat over and we were all in the water.
半个时辰后,愤怒的大海掀翻了我们的小船,我们全都落到了水里。

I looked round for my friends, but I could see nobody. I was alone.
我四处张望寻视我的伙伴,但却看不到一个人。只剩我一人了。

That day I was lucky, and the sea carried me to the shore.
那天,我是幸运的,海水把我送到了岸边。

I could not see the land, only mountains of water all around me.
我没法看见陆地,我的四周只有排山倒海的浪涛。

Then, suddenly, I felt the ground under my feet.
突然间我触到了脚下的陆地。

Another mountain of water came, pushed me up the beach, and I
fell
on the wet sand.
又一个浪峰盖过来,把我推上了沙滩,我跌倒在湿湿的沙地上。

At first I was very thankful to be alive.
最初,我非常庆幸我还活着。

Slowly, I got to my feet and went higher up the shore.
慢慢地我站起来,走到高外的岸上。

From there, I looked out to sea.
在那儿,我眺望大海。

I could see our ship, but it was wrecked and there was nobody near it. There was nobody in the
water.
我能够看见我们的船,但它已倾覆了。船的附近没有一个人,水中也没有人。

All my friends were dead.
我的伙伴们都死了。

I was alive, but in a strange wild country, with no food, no water, and no gun.
我活着,但却在一个陌生的荒山野地,没有食物,没有水,没有枪支。

It was dark now and I was tired.
此刻,天黑了,我很累,

I was afraid to sleep on the shore.
我不敢睡在岸上,

Perhaps there were wild animals there.
也许这儿有野兽,

So I went up into a tree and I stayed there all night.
我只好爬到一棵树上过了一夜。


Chapter 4 A new life on an island

第四章

孤岛上的新生活

When day came, the sea was quiet again.

当白天到来时,大海又恢复了平静。

I looked for our ship and, to my surprise, it was still there and still in one piece.
我找我们的船,令我惊诧的是它依然在那儿并且没有破碎。

'I think I can swim to it,' I said to myself.

我想我能够游到那儿,

我自言自语。

So I walked down to the sea and before long, I was at the ship and was swimming round it.
于是,我朝大海里走去,不一会儿,我靠近了船绕着它游。

But how could I get on to it?
只是,我怎样才可以上去呢?

In the end, I got in through a hole in the side, but it wasn't easy.
最后,我从船舷一侧的一个洞里钻了进去,但却很不容易。

There was a lot of water in the ship, but the sand under the sea was still holding the ship in one
place.
船里积了很多水,但海底的沙使船固定在了一个地方。

The back of the ship was high out of the water, and I was very thankful for this because all the
ship's food was there.
船的尾部翘出了水面,这让我非常庆幸,因为船上全部的食物都储在那儿。

I was very hungry so I began to eat something at once.
我已经很饥饿,所以我马上开始吃东西。

Then I decided to take some of it back to the shore with me.
然后决定带一些食物回到岸上。

But how could I get it there?
可是我又怎样才能做到呢?

I looked around the ship, and after a few
minutes
, I found some long pieces of wood.
我察看了这只船的四周,几分钟后,我找到了几块长条的木板。

I tied them together with rope.
我用绳子把它们紧扎在一起。

Then I got the things that I wanted from the ship.
然后我便搬上我想从船上带走的东西。

There was a big box of food

rice, and salted meat, and hard ship's bread.
那儿有一大箱食品
——
米、咸肉和硬面包。

I also took many strong knives and other tools, the ship's sails and ropes, paper, pens, books, and s
even guns.
我还拿了很多坚固的小刀及其他工具,船帆、绳子、纸、钢笔、书及
7
枝枪。

Now I needed a little sail from the ship, and then I was ready.
现在我需要在船上找一个小帆,不一会儿,我就找好了。

Slowly and carefully, I went back to the shore.
我慢慢地、小心翼翼地向岸边划。

It was difficult to stop my things from falling into the sea, but in the end I got everything on to
the shore.
要使我的东西不掉到海里是挺困难的,但终于我把每一件东西都弄上了岸。

Now I needed somewhere to keep my things.
现在,我需要地方来存放我的东西。

There were some hills around me, so I decided to build myself a little house on one of them.
在我的周围有些小山丘,于是我决定在其中的一个小山上给自己建一座小屋。

I walked to the top of the highest hill and looked down,
我走到最高的小山的山顶往下看。

I was very
unhappy
, because I saw then that I was on an island.
我非常沮丧,因为那时我才明白我是在一个孤岛上。

There were two smaller islands a few miles away, and after that, only the sea.
几英里外有两个更小的岛,更远的地方,

Just the sea, for mile after mile after mile.
只剩下了大海,延绵数英里的大海。

After a time, I found a little cave in the side of a hill.
过了不久,我在小山的一侧找到了一个小洞穴。

In front of it, there was a good place to make a home.
在它前面,是一个安家的好地方。

So, I used the ship's sails, rope, and pieces of wood, and after a lot of hard work I had a very
fine
tent
.
于是,我用那些船的帆,绳子及本板经过很艰苦的劳作,我有了一个非常好的帐篷。

The cave at the back of my
tent
was a good place to keep my food, and so I called it my' kitchen'.
帐篷后面的洞穴是存放食物的好地方,所以我称之为我的

厨房



That night, I went to sleep in my new home.
那天晚上,我便在我的新家睡觉。

The next day I thought about the possible dangers on the island.
第二天,我仔细设想了岛上可能存在的危险。

Were there wild animals, and perhaps wild people too, on my island?
在我的岛上,会不会有野兽,也许还会存在野人?

I didn't know, but I was very afraid.
虽然我不知道,但却很害怕。

So I decided to build a very strong
fence
.
于是我决定建一个坚固的栅栏。

I cut down young trees and put them in the ground, in a half
circle
around the front of my
tent
.
我砍倒了一些小树,插入到地上在我的帐篷前围成个半圆。

I used many of the ship's ropes too, and in the end my
fence
was as strong as a stone wall.
我还用了很多船上的绳子,最后我的栅栏就象一堵坚固的石墙。

Nobody could get over it, through it, or round it.
没有人可以翻进来,钻进来或者绕过来。

Making tents and building fences is hard work.
制作帐篷和建造栅栏篱笆是一项艰苦的工作。

I needed many tools to help me.
我需要很多工具来帮我。

So I decided to go back to the ship again, and get some more things.
所以,我打算再次回到船上,去拿更多的东西。

I went back twelve times, but soon after my twelfth visit there was another terrible storm.
我回去了12
次,但就在我第
12
次回来之后不久又来了一场暴风雨。

The next morning, when I looked out to sea, there was no ship.
第二天一早我朝外瞧向大海时,船不见了。

When I saw that, I was very
unhappy
.
目睹了这一切,我非常悲伤。

'Why am I alive, and why are all my friends dead?' I asked myself.

为什么我活着,而我所有的朋友们却都死了?

我问自己。

'What will happen to me now, alone on this island without friends? How can I ever
escape
from
it?'

现在对于我又会有什么事情 发生呢?没有朋友独自生活在岛上,
我怎么才能够逃离这儿?


Then I told myself that I was lucky

lucky to be alive, lucky to have food and tools, lucky to be
young and strong.
但随即我告诉自己我是幸运的
——
能 够幸运地活下来,
幸运有食物、
有工具,
幸运自己还年
轻力壮。

Ships did not often come down this coast, and I said to myself,
船只不太经常沿着这个海岸航行,我对自己说,

'I'm going to be on this island for a long time.'

我会在这个岛上呆很长时间。


So, on a long piece of wood, I cut these words:
于是,在一长条的木牌上,我刻下了这些话:

I came here on 30th September 1659. After that, I decided to make a cut for each day.
我于
1659

9
月< br>30
日来到此岛以后,我决定每天都刻上一个记号。


Chapter 5 Learning to live alone

第五章

学会独自生活

I still needed a lot of things.

我仍需要很多东西。

'Well,' I said, 'I'm going to have to make them.'

好吧,

我说,

我只能去做出来。


So, every day, I worked.
于是,每天,我都工作着。

First of all, I wanted to make my cave bigger.
首先,我把我的山洞扩大。

I carried out stone from the cave, and after many days' hard work I had a large cave in the side
of the hill.
我从洞里运出石头,经过许多天的艰苦劳动我在小山的一侧有了个大的山洞。

Then I needed a table and a chair, and that was my next job.
然后,我需要一张桌子和一把椅子,这便是我接下来的工作。

I had to work on them for a long time.
为此,我不得不长时间地干。

I also wanted to make places to put all my food, and all my tools and guns.
我还想要找些地方存放我的食物,以及我全部的工具和枪支。

But every time I wanted a piece of wood, I had to cut down a tree.
每一次我需要一块木板时都不得不砍倒一棵树。

It was long, slow, difficult work, and during the next months I learnt to be very clever with my
tools.
项漫长艰难的工作,在随后的几个月里我学得熟练地使用工具了。

There was no hurry.
无须焦急。

I had all the time in the world.
这是一我拥有世界上的全部时间。

I also went out every day, and I always had my gun with me.
我依然每天出去,而且总是随身带枪。

Sometimes I killed a wild animal, and then I had meat to eat.
有时我杀死一只野兽,然后,就可以有肉吃了。

But when it got dark, I had to go to bed because I had no light.
但每到天黑,因为没有灯,我就只好睡觉。

I couldn't read or write because I couldn't see.
由于看不见我不能读书也没法写字。

For a long time, I didn't know what to do.
好长一段时间我不知道该怎么做。

But in the end, I learnt how to use the fat of dead animals to make a light.
但最终我学会了如何使用死兽的脂肪来点灯。

The weather on my island was usually very hot, and there were often storms and heavy rain.
岛上的天气通常很热,经常有暴风雨。

The next June, it rained all the time, and I couldn't go out very often.
第二年的六月一直在下雨,我不能够经常出去。

I was also ill for some weeks, but slowly, I got better.
我也病了几个星期,但慢慢地我好转了。

When I was stronger, I began to go out again.
当我强壮起来时,我又开始外出。

The first time I killed a wild animal, and the second time I caught a big
turtle
.
第一次我杀了一只野兽,第二回我捕获了一只大海龟。

I was on the island for ten months before I visited other parts of it.
当我去参观岛的其他地方时,我在岛上已有
10
个月了。

During those months I worked hard on my cave and my house and my
fence
.
在这期间,我为我的洞穴、我的房子、我的篱笆忙活。

Now I was ready to find out more about the rest of the island.
现在我可以进一步了解该岛其他地方的情况了。

First, I walked along the side of a little river.
首先,我沿着一条小河岸前行。

There, I found open ground without trees.
那儿,我发现一片没有树木的开阔地。

Later, I came to more trees with many different fruits.
随后,我到达了一片结着各种水果的树林。

I decided to take a lot of the fruit, and to put it to dry in the sun for a time.
我决定多摘些果子把它们在太阳下放一阵晒干。

Then I could keep it for many months.
然后就可以保存很多个月了。

That night I went to sleep in a tree for the second time, and the next day I went on with my
journey.
那个晚上,我第二次睡在了树上,第二天便又继续我的旅行。

Soon I came to an opening in the hills.
不久,我到了这个小山的开阔地。

In front of me, everything was green, and there were flowers everywhere.
在我面前,一片郁郁葱葱,鲜花遍野。

There were also a lot of different birds and animals.
还有很多各种各样的鸟类和动物。

I saw that my house was on the worst side of the island.
我明白我的房子是在这个岛的最糟的一侧。

But I didn't want to move from there.
但我并不打算从那儿迁移。

It was my home now.
那是我的家。

I stayed away for three days, and then I came home.
我在外呆了三天,然后回了家。

But I often went back to the other, greener side of the island.
但我经常回到这岛的另外的绿色的一边。

And so my life went on.
我的生活继续着。

Every month I learnt to do or to make something new.
每个月我学会干点或制造点新的东西。

But I had troubles and accidents too.
但也总有麻烦和灾祸。

Once there was a terrible storm with very heavy rain.
一次一场夹着大雨的风暴来临。

The roof of my cave
fell
in, and nearly killed me!
我的山洞的顶层塌了下来,差点就送了我的命!

I had to build it up again with many pieces of wood.
我不得不用很多木材把它重新建好。

I had a lot of food now.
现在,我有了很多食物。

I cooked it over a fire or dried it in the sun.
我把它架在火上烤或搁在太阳下晒干。

So I always had meat during the rainy months when I could not go out with a gun.
因此,既使在雨季我不能够带枪外出时我也总有肉吃了。

I learned to make pots to keep my food in.
我学会做陶罐存放我的食物。

But I wanted very much to make a harder, stronger pot

a pot that would not break in a fire.
但我非常想要做一个更坚固的罐子
——
一个放在火里不会破裂的罐子。

I tried many times, but I could not do it.
我试了很多次,可我没有成功。

Then one day I was lucky.
但有一天我太走运了。

I made some new pots and put them in a very hot fire.
我制了几个新的罐子把它们搁在旺火里。

They changed colour, but did not break.
它们变了颜色但却没有碎裂。

I left them there for many hours, and when they were cold again, I found that they were hard
and strong.
我把它们放在那儿好几个小时,当它们再次冷却下来时,我发现它们既坚硬又牢固。

That night I was very happy.
那个晚上,我非常高兴。

I had hot water for the first time on the island.
在这岛上我第一次喝到了热水。

By then, I also had my own bread.
从那时起,我也有了自己的面包。

That was luck, too.
这也是一件幸运的事。

One day I found a little bag.
一天我找到一只小袋子。

We used it on the ship, to keep the chickens' food in.
在船上时我们用它来存放小鸡的饲料。

There was still some of the food in the bag, and I dropped some of it onto the ground.
在那袋子里还一直放着些食物,我把它们全倒在了地上。

A month later I saw something bright green there, and after six months I had a very small field
of
corn
.

高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词


高一英语课文翻译-随意的反义词